Becoming Miss Cooper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's gaze locked on me. At least I thought it had locked on me. Turns out, it had locked on Staci, who had decided at that moment to emerge from our bathroom. I took a glance over my shoulder. My brain was not sure it believed what my eyes had reported seeing. I moved from a kneeling posture facing John to a sitting position facing Staci. My eyes confirmed what they had reported before, but my brain was still not sure.

Staci was no longer naked. She was wearing a black rabbit ears headband, a black polyester and nylon one-piece, her black nylon thigh highs, a white collar with a fake black bow tie, and white shirt cuffs with black cufflinks. For obvious reasons, the image of Mai Sakurajima in a bunny costume went through my head. It was a perfect replica of Mai's bunny costume minus only the fishnet stockings. John and I both stopped moving and just stared at her.

Staci fidgeted where she stood not sure how to take our silence. I made the turn-around gesture with my forefinger. She complied. As she turned her puffy cotton tail came into view. I saw clear plastic straps but they were going over her shoulders, doubtlessly to hold the costume's bodices up. Staci couldn't take it anymore and asked apprehensively, "What do you guys think?"

"I think I'm in Lust!" John said sitting up.

"I know I am," I concur.

Staci beamed. I hoped and prayed this was not a lovers-only thing. Of course, I wouldn't complain if it was but for some reason, I wanted to keep dressing her up in all kinds of outfits. This must be how Sal feels when he and I play dress-up at his store. I had a need, a desire, to make her look as sexy as possible and then show her off. I wanted people to yearn for her. I wanted to watch as 20-something young men and women cream themselves just from looking at her.

I stood up and walked over to Staci. I grabbed her face with both hands and pulled her down to my level so I could kiss her full on the lips. She offered no resistance. Then I took her by the hand and together we started to walk around the room. Staci was not sure what was going on but went with it. John sat on the edge of the bed. He must have been in heaven. On our third circuit around the room, Staci asked out of the corner of her mouth, "What are we doing?"

"I'm getting my steps in." I couldn't resist messing with her. "I shouldn't have had those breadsticks. Way too many carbs."

As we started the next journey, she stopped me and asked, "No really?"

I looked over my shoulder and motioned to John who was sitting on the bed staring at us unabashedly. "Ooooohhh," Stacy had an Ah-ha moment. "Ass man huh?"

"I'm not sure," we turned to head back to John, "are you an ass man?" I asked.

"Yes."

Staci and I smiled at each other. Staci flipped her hair, "Are you into blondes?"

"Yes."

I asked, "Are you into 'special' women?"

"Yes," both John and Staci responded in unison.

With every question, we walked closer to him. John was still on the edge of the bed as Staci approached on his left and me on his right.

Staci wiggled her butt and her powder puff tail at John, "Do you like bunnies?"

"Yes!" I answered before he could. "I love bunnies."

He looked in my direction and Staci used that moment to pounce. With the agility of a gymnast, she was atop him in seconds. She straddled his crotch and I heard the unmistakable sound of fabric rubbing against fabric as Staci began to twerk this way and that to music only, she could hear.

I approached from the other side of the bed, perpendicular to them. I was awe-struck by the stark contrast between the two of them. Her skin was pale, almost milky white, while he was dark chocolate brown. His hairy flat chest vs her hairless voluptuous one. His short black hair vs her long golden trusses. These two could not be more opposite and yet at this moment they almost seem to merge. It was like a living Ying Yang.

I was about to bolt when John reached out and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards them. "Where are you going?" John asked.

"I need paper and ink. Ying and Yang. Light and dark. Day and night." I tried to explain.

"Maybe later," John said as he pulled me closer.

"Is she always like this?" Staci grabbed my other hand when it came within reach.

"Yes," John said with a sigh.

Together they pulled me until I collapsed over John's chest. Staci stopped gyrating and started to pull down my panties. Why the hell had I put on panties? Eventually, Staci said "Sorry about this," and before I knew it, I heard and felt my panties being ripped on one side.

"Hey." I protested, but then I heard a second rip as John followed Staci's example.

"I love that sound. It makes me so fucking horny," Staci growled. Then looked at me and John. Her expression said Oh shit have I said too much? She must have figured the damage was already done and there was no going back now, because she continued, "I'm into rough sex. I like it when someone is holding me down or ties me up and rips my clothes off."

That sentence was more than enough to give me my second mental orgasm of the night. Now freed of my panties, I swung my leg over and knelt over John's chest facing Staci. This gave John full access to my ass which he then proceeded to start licking and kissing. It also gave me full access to Staci's upper body and face. I am not sure why but the bunny thing was so turning me on, which was weird. I mean I liked Rascal Does not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai, but this was ridiculous. Maybe it was an Alice in Wonderland or Playboy thing.

"What other things does my bunny girl like?" I asked while running my index finger over her lips.

Knowing that she would need her lips to talk I moved my finger to one of the plastic straps on her corset. I slid my finger under the strap and then traced it down to a little hook that fastened it to the top of the breast cup. I playfully unhooked it with a flick of my finger. "Oops," I said as Staci's left breast spilled out. She watched as I repeated the process and her right breast was released.

Staci looked unsure as though restraint had finally taken over. John then spoke up and said, "Communication is the key to any relationship Staci. Ami and I are always honest with each other because we weren't once and it nearly ended our relationship."

This seemed to convince Staci to go on. "Well for one I like you calling me bunny girl, but I also liked to be called other things. Bad things."

"Like what?" I asked taking her ample breasts into my hands. I couldn't believe how heavy they were. I moved in and licked and then kissed her left breast. I had lost her. To bring her back I pinched her right nipple with my teeth ever so gently. "Staci, I asked you a question?"

"Slut, whore, bitch, cunt." Staci answered looking ashamed.

"Good to know." I answered and then rewarded her by tracing the areola of her right breast with my tongue, "What do you mean you like it rough?"

"One of my boyfriends tied me to his bed once and it was so much fun. He spanked me too. I really liked that. Then one time I had a guy shove his dick in my mouth and made me suck on it till I gaged. Then he pulled it out and slapped my face a little. I like it when guys pull on my hair too, that's why I leave it long," she confessed.

I have to admit I was a little stunned. I was also very intrigued and more than a little excited and not just because she started to play with my boy boobs. "I love your tits."

"Mine? Why?" I asked.

"They are so perky and they don't sag at all. They don't hurt your back or get in your way. I bet they are super sensitive too?" she wondered. Staci tested her hypothesis by sucking on my left breast. I sucked in a breath as she licked my right nipple. "Thought so," Staci said looking smug.

"When you say you liked it when he slapped you a little do you mean," I patted her face, "Or do you mean," I then slapped her right breast about as hard as I would clap my hands at a play or a concert?

Staci hadn't even flinched when I smacked her breast. "The second," she reported, "like that but a little harder."

I slapped her left breast harder per her request. She was aroused this time and closed her eyes. "Yes. More like that. Maybe a little harder but that still felt good," she reported.

"You want harder? I'll give you harder, bitch." I said to everyone's surprise, especially myself, and slapped her right breast again.

"That's it." Stacy licked her lips, "Fuck. That felt good."

Then I smacked her face but only as hard as the first slap I'd given her, "How about that, cunt?"

Staci smiled again. "That was perfect because with the face you have to make sure not to hit too hard. I don't want anyone thinking I got mugged or something."

"Good point." I agreed, then began to rub my hand, "This is fun. But it may have to be an every-once-in-a-while thing. I'm not sure my hands can take too much of this."

Staci took my hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry sweetie." She kissed my hand again. Each kiss sent an electrical charge directly to my clit dick. "I can get you some gloves or a paddle."

"John loves it when I do this," I scratched his belly with my fingernails. John stopped kissing my ass to moan.

Staci said, "Me too," so I did the same to her running my fingernails down between her breasts.

She let out a deep breath. "I can see why. I've never done that before but I like that too. In fact," Staci grabbed my hand and moved it back to her chest just below her chin. I scratched her again. "I almost like it more than being slapped."

I scratched her chest a few more times leaving pink scratch marks on her chest. I hoped they would vanish overnight. Thankfully, as it turns out, they did. I was getting a little lost in my scratching when I suddenly sat up straighter. "Do we need a safe word?" I asked.

"Good thinking." Staci thought for a minute. "How about magenta?"

"Works for me." I scratched John's abbs again. "John?"

John replied with a thumbs up so he didn't have to stop putting his tongue in and out of my arse.

"Now slut. Are you going to stop being such a fucking cock tease and ride that log or do I have to do it for you," I asked.

Staci started clapping her hands in joy like a little girl. She rose on her long legs and together we unbuttoned John's pants and pulled them down enough to free his cock. Staci reached down between her legs and I heard three short snaps as the crotch of the one piece fell open. She scooted down like she was going to sit on his cock without applying any lube. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down on the bed next to John. She didn't resist at all so it was easy. I turned her head to face John's massive member and I said loudly but not quite shouted "No, you stupid whore. That skyscraper will rip you in two if you take it dry. You have to get him ready first," I said shoving her toward the end of the bed.

Staci crawled meekly back up between John's legs until her head was over John's dick. Then she opened her mouth and took the whole thing down her throat. I would have been jealous except I was far too overwhelmed by the power surging through me.

Staci started going up and down on his dick like a pogo stick. John was letting out some very animalistic sounds that I'm not going to repeat here as I am not entirely sure how to spell them. I got off the bed and went to my dresser. I came back with a bottle of lube. I pulled John's pants the rest of the way off and flung them towards the hamper. At least this time I got the article of clothing to the closet.

I had been planning to walk back to the bed and just watch Staci blow him but then that cotton tail caught my eye. "Is she taking good care of you, John?" I asked absentmindedly as my gaze remained locked on the tail.

"She sure is." He looked over at me. "Sorry sweety. She is really good at that."

"Au huh." I glanced at him, "Et tu brute."

Staci looked at me, "I'd be happy to give you lessons."

"You bet your ass you're going to." I punctuated the word, ass, by smacking hers.

"May I mount him now?" Staci asked.

I grabbed her breaded hair like a leash. "May I mount him now, what?"

"May I mount him now, Mistress?" Staci asked.

I had been hoping for 'please,' but her calling me mistress made my crotch tingle even more. I covered my arousal with indifference, "I guess."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Staci climbed on top of him and straddled his waist. She then began to slowly empale herself on his huge sword. "Oh my God you are so fucking big, Daddy," Staci said as she inched herself back up and then lowered herself back down almost as slowly as before.

John put his huge hands on either of her arms and stopped her mid-penetration. Staci looked worried she had assumed too much and crossed a line. "May I call you daddy, John?"

We both waited for John's verdict. "When we are playing that will be fine."

I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. Staci's smile was instantly restored. "Oh Daddy, I knew you were big but holy shit..." Staci looked at me, "I understand why you're still sore from the other night." She rose and fell again a little faster this time. "Good thing I don't have to work till Wednesday. I'm going to be walking funny tomorrow."

"Right," I commiserated with her.

John let go of her arms and she started going up and down again. I was back to staring at her bunny tail again. The mystery of how it was attached was back in my mind and driving me nuts. Most I had seen were attached via stitches or Velcro. The other weird thing was that the front of the costume was flailing wildly as she rose and fell but the back was not. Could she have glued the thing on?

I had to know. I grabbed it as she rose again and pulled it as she fell. My reward was two-fold. First, I solved the mystery. I was suddenly holding the cotton tail and the butt plug that until moments ago was up Staci's ass. The second, was Staci let out a sharp, "Fuck."

"Holy crap, there is a hole in the back of her bunny suit." I showed John the butt plug, "She has had this up her ass the whole time?" I exclaimed. "Does my little bunny girl like having things up her ass?" I asked as I walked back over to my dresser and pulled out a few of my toys. My stockpile of toys had been growing. Sal had been paying me for our dress-up sessions or 'modeling sessions' as he called them, with store credit.

"Yes," Staci responded and gave me an impish grin. "Would you please put it back?"

I looked at the plug end of the tail. It was made of shiny chrome-colored silicone. It was very clean. Staci either had cleaned herself down there just now while she was in the bathroom or like John and me, cleaned herself down there daily.

"No," I said rather sternly causing both Staci to stop and both of them to look in my direction. I added some lube to the plug, bent over, and stuck it up my ass. Thank goodness it was not that big as I was still quite sore from the truck sex John and I had had the day before. I turned and wiggled my ass at them. The little powder puff tail wiggled too. "How does it look?"

"Nice," answered John.

"What about me?" Staci whined.

I walked over and slapped her right cheek. My hand was starting to hurt from all the slapping and spanking. I was going to need gloves or maybe a riding crop. The thought of a riding crop made the tingles in my crotch spread to my stomach. "I think it's high time you learn to share young lady."

"But Mistress," she continued to protest in a whimper, "It's mine."

"I think that is enough out of you." I then pulled the plug out of my ass and shoved it into her mouth. I grabbed her by the hair and forced her to stop riding John and look only at me. "Now be a good girl," I then held up one of my black butt plugs, "and maybe I will share."

Staci nodded again and got back to riding John's pole. I just watched Staci go up and down like an oil derrick. Fuck it was hot. Staci was sucking on the butt plug like a pacifier. Every once in a while, she would brush the fur tail against John's nipples. The bunny ears were holding her hair back but the ears themselves were flying everywhere. Sweat was forming in several places on both of them. I began to consider going for a couple of towels. If this was how Staci made love every time then I knew how she stayed so thin. John was hardly moving at all. He didn't have to.

After a few minutes and a dozen or so comments like, "Yes, Staci just like that" I figured she had been good long enough. I took the small butt plug I had shown Staci earlier and covered it with lube. Next, I put some more lube on the forefinger and index finger of my left hand. Then I inserted my fingers up Staci's ass. With the bunny butt plug having been in her arse only minutes ago my fingers went right in her ass up to the knuckle.

I probed her ass a little. "If you like that then you are going to love this," I advised her as I pulled my fingers out and put the butt plug in. I then showed her a remote control that was the same color as the butt plug and hit the "on" button. A humming sound began to come from Staci's ass.

Staci's scream was dramatically dampened by the bunny tail. I started to use the penis butt plug like a dildo. I slid it in. I pulled it out. Then I slid it in and out of her ass real fast. This produced a squeal from Staci. I alternated from slow and deep to fast and deep. Then hard and deep. "Damn Ami," Staci cried around the bunny butt plug in her mouth, "That feels so fucking good."

John grunted. I didn't want him to think that I had forgotten him so I put the plug back in Staci's hole and once I made sure it was both secure and vibrating, I lay next to him on the bed. I started to play with his chest hairs, twirling them around my finger and then untwirling them. They were damp with perspiration. "Is fucking Staci fun?" I asked as I kissed his nipple. "It looks fun."

He was concentrating on not filling Staci's womb with his cum. "Yes." He growled between gritted teeth.

"Staci, has Daddy made you cum yet?"

"Like a dozen times," Is what I think she was trying to say but it came out, "as oud oz mies." To make herself clear she nodded yes vigorously.

"Have you blown your load in her yet?" I asked John.

"No."

"Good," I said and got up. "Stop right there, bitch."

Staci bounced one more time but then stopped his cock still buried deep in her. I wondered if John would blow his load right then but was hoping he could hold it. I put my hands around her neck and pulled her down off of him and onto the bed by the fake tuxedo collar. I then repeated the process and pulled her off the bed. This of course was done with Staci's help or I would have never been able to manage it. John sat up to watch as I forced Staci to the floor and then force-crawled her in front of John's very erect cock.

I pulled Staci up by the hair with my left hand and stroked John's cock with my right. It was quite well coated in Staci juice. "You couldn't even make him cum." I yanked on her hair, "You useless whore." I got in between the two of them and sat so John's cock went between my butt cheeks but not up my arse. "Maybe you can at least get me off."

I pulled the bunny butt plug out of her mouth. I held onto Staci's hair as she started to suck my little clit dick. I looked over my shoulder and whispered, "Let me finish you off."

John knew that I meant he was to put his still very hard and completely drenched cock in my ass. "Are you sure?"

"Yes John, I'm sure." Then I chickened out a little, "Just be gentle, please."

I was pretty hard from watching all the fun John and Staci had been having. Then she started to suck my cock and I had a whole new admiration for John's ability to not cum. Staci was a great waitress but she was the fucking Mozart of cock sucking. My entire groin was on fire and I wanted to cum. John put his hands on my hips and started to rock me on his dick. Thankfully he was fucking me with only a tenth of the force and less than half of the amount of his dick that he had used on Staci.