Becoming Miss Cooper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck John. I swear you are bigger than normal." I took a deep breath and did my best to relax. "Staci must have really turned you on."

"She did." He took a deep breath, "But not half as much as you. I love putting my hard cock into your cave."

"I love having you in me John, but I like watching you and Staci too." Then a new idea came to me. "Maybe we could try, both of us fucking her at the same time next time."

Staci stopped licking my baby balls and looked up at me. "Please don't be kidding. I have always wanted to try DP."

"John, Staci says she's on board. How about you?"

"Uahahhauaa" grunted John.

"Is that a yes or a no?" I asked for clarification.

"Yes, yes yes yyyyyyeeeeeeessss," John confirmed, "Huff huff huff."

I looked down at Staci, "Maybe we will try it but only if you're a very good girl."

Staci was working hard but her efforts weren't going to be rewarded with much. My loads had been getting smaller and smaller lately and since I had just shot a huge one less than 48 hours ago I couldn't cum again in any quantity. My orgasms in contrast seemed to be getting larger and longer lasting. They were now almost full-bodied and seem to last for hours. With all that had happened tonight, I felt amazing.

"How would you like a cum bath, bitch?" I asked Staci.

Staci answered by nodding.

I stood up. The pleasure-pain sensation had been exquisitely erotic. I took John's hose in my hand again and began to stroke it. I motioned Staci down. She obeyed. "Do you think she deserves a treat, John? She looked like she fucked us both pretty good."

Either John didn't want to play our game anymore or he was just that ready to cum I am not sure but he just answered quickly, "Yes."

"All right come and get your treat," I called and Staci walked on her knees up to within a few inches of the tip of John's cock.

"Open," I said and slapped her cheek.

She opened her mouth. I pushed her head onto his dick. Staci instinctively put her hands behind her back like she had handcuffs on. I grabbed what was left of my panties and wrapped them around her wrists. I got down on my knees and kept pushing Staci's head onto John's dick. "Come on Cunt. Make your daddy cum."

Staci pulled her back and off to the side as she gagged. I was worried for a second but then she was right back to sucking his cock in a flash. "Don't hold back daddy, (God it felt good to call him daddy again)" I said looking up at him, "She likes it rough remember."

John put his hands on either side of Staci's head cupping her ears. He began to face fuck her mouth. Her eyes began to tear and her mascara ran in icicles down her cheeks. Staci gagged a couple of times. John let her recover and then started fucking her again. I took his balls in my left hand and stuck two fingers of my right hand into my mouth and then into his ass. John sucked in air.

"Damnit Ami," John slowed his thrusts. "You wreck me, woman."

"I love you so much John," I said looking up, "I love you so much."

"And I love you, Ami," John grunted.

He was becoming winded. Sweat covered his body. His ass and I were playing tug of war. I pushed my fingers in and his sphincter pushed them out. His balls had gone from a pair of very ripe Kiwis to hard as golf balls. His hamstrings tightened and I was pretty sure he was about to blow. I added a finger to his ass. "Fuck, (Grunt) Fuck (Moan) Fuckityfuckfuckfuckedy fuuuuuuuuuck," John emitted.

I grabbed the back of Staci's hair and pulled her head away from John's dick. "Close your eyes," I warned her.

I moved my hand from John's balls to his shaft and stroked it slowly. Staci had covered it in saliva. Only a few moments passed before John grunted "huuuuuaa," and then suddenly shot a stream of cum right onto Staci's forehead above her right eye. I adjusted his dick a little and the second stream hit her more in the center of her forehead and the final little dribbles fell to the floor between the two. Completely spent John fell back on the bed.

I turned her head and started licking her forehead clean like a mamma lion. Then we began to make out there on the floor. The taste of cum lingered as her tongue probed my mouth. She counted all of my teeth with her tongue and then I returned the favor. We broke our kiss. I unwrapped her hands and leaned in putting my head on her chest. She wrapped her arms around me pinning me to her breasts. The sound of her lungs filling and emptying was only slightly louder than the beating of her heart. I waited for her heart rate and her breathing to slow. Then I asked, "Did you have fun Staci?"

"OMG. Ami." She pressed me tight to her chest. "You have no idea how much fun that was for me." She started rocking me back and forth. "Thank you so much, Ami. Thank you, John."

John still recovering just gave us a thumbs up and a moan by way of saying "You're welcome."

More for something to do than anything else I started to rub her chest. "I enjoyed being rough with you and I would like to explore that kind of stuff more..."

"But?" She said before I had a chance to.

"But I am not sure I can physically handle that every time. You are not the only one who is going to be sore tomorrow." I admitted, hoping she would not get mad and let go of me. If anything, she hugged me tighter.

John agreed with a "Here, here."

She stroked my cheek. "I know, and I am okay with that. Every once in a while, is totally fine." Then she smiled at me, "That having been said, I can't wait to watch you and John. I also like to just watch."

"OK. We'll just tie you naked to a chair and sit you over by the closet," I joked.

"That would be amazing," she said while lifting and using one hand to pull the still-vibrating butt plug out and setting it aside."

"Not for a week or so." I said tapping my forefinger on her cleavage, "At the soonest. My clit dick and arse need a rest."

Staci cracked her neck and said, "Me too."

We just held each other. Her holding me was almost spiritual. Our bodies just seemed to be radiating a blue-green aura or electromagnetic field. Time passed but finally, I had to send John to the showers. I felt so bad for him. He had to go to work in less than eight hours. I sent Staci to my old room to shower and then hopped in the shower with John.

One more thing Staci and I had in common was that we are both neat freaks. She cleaned the toys while John and I changed the sheets. John lay on his usual side and I laid right next to him kind of in the middle of the bed. I patted what was usually my spot and Staci need no further direction. She laid down next to me and spooned up behind me just as I hoped she would. With John on one side of me and Staci on the other, I wove their arms around me. "Goodnight, John," I said and kissed him. "Goodnight Staci." I reached back and patted her thigh.

"Goodnight Ami." John and Staci said in unison.

Then Staci added, "Best first date ever."

Thank you so much for reading this story. If you liked this you may also like, Two Skirts Are Better than One or Photo Foreplay. There is still time to get your comic con suggestion in. Please leave those in the comments and don't forget to vote.