Becoming Miss Cooper Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had asked her if she wanted me to follow her home or if she wanted me to give her my address so she could drive over. As it turns out, Staci only lived a few blocks away so she had walked here. She said she just needed to grab a couple of things, including a better pair of shoes from home and then she would be all mine. The true meaning of that statement was not lost on me.

She took care of the check by handing Kent the vouchers from the contest. They started to trade war stories while I grabbed my coat from the checkroom and then I went to get my car. I picked Staci up in front of the restaurant and we rode together to her place, Cross Apartment. I waited outside of her apartment building. I tried John again. No answer. Ten minutes later she reemerged still in the tux but now in sneakers and with a small rolling bag that she threw in the back seat of the car.

Little did I know where the night would lead.

Part 3

"Ami, I'm home," John called out. "The Pack won again so that extends the streak to six. Rogers totally owns the Bears. He picked their defense apart like..."

John stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of me and Staci in the living room. I had given Staci the tour of our house and unlike her, I had opted to change into a short-sleeve nightshirt that looked like a baseball jersey. It was pink with grey pinstripes and had Pink on the back above the 00 where a person's last name usually went. I had removed my makeup and let my hair down.

Staci was standing on the coffee table. I had brushed and French braided her hair. She was still wearing her tuxedo pants and thigh highs but she had shed her jacket, bow tie, and dress shirt. She was now standing there in just a white tank top and no bra. Turns out, she had been wearing a bra but it was old, thin, and the wrong size we discovered. Staci insisted it was comfy. I insisted it be burned. I had her remove the item on the spot and watch as it went into the trash. I had already put on my agenda for tomorrow: Bra shopping with Staci.

"Staci, you speak sports," I said and started to put my pencils away. "Translation please."

Staci thought for a minute "John is a Green Bay Packers fan. Good choice. (She gave John a thumbs-up) They were playing the Chicago Bears tonight. It's the oldest rivalry in the National Football League and it's legendary. The two teams meet twice every year and until recently the Bears have won more times than the Packers. However, now the Packers have won six more times than the Bears and it will be a long time before the Bears could take the lead back in the rivalry. Aaron Rogers, the Packer's quarterback, who is super hot by the way, was playing well. Do you know what a quarterback is?"

"Yes, I know that one. He's the guy who gets the ball first when he says 'hike.'" I answered.

Staci beamed at me for getting that one right. I turned to John "I am glad to hear that, John."

During this time John had gotten over his shock and came to join us in the living room. He walked over and sat next to me, careful not to sit on any of my drawings. "So. How did your dinner go?"

Staci just stood there. Even in poorly fitting clothes, she was a sight to behold. I imagine any Danish king would have given his fiefdom to have her. Her skin was smooth and pale with only a few freckles, mostly of which were over the bridge of her nose. She had beautiful facial features including nice plump full lips. I had taken the liberty of kissing those lips several times over the last few hours and I can tell you they were the definition of luscious.

Staci had very long legs. They were almost twice as long as her torso. She had perfectly proportioned breasts. The left was just slightly bigger than the right, a fact I had noticed earlier while we worked on determining her bra size. Time had caused them to sag a little, but hey, that's nature. To my artist's eye, their imperfection is what made them so real and incredible. My only small concern about her body was that I could see more of her bone structure than I liked. Like me, she needed to gain a few pounds. Working so hard and missing meals had left her quite thin almost gaunt.

I took John's hand and smiled at him. "It was a little rocky in the beginning. There was this absolutely obnoxious woman spouting all kinds of racist crap but thanks to Staci she was soon dealt with."

I clapped. Staci bowed

"Well, that's good," John said not sure how to respond, so he went with a socially scripted question, "How was the food?"

"Mine was good," I looked at Staci. "Was yours good?"

Staci started nodding, "Very. My steak was perfect."

"Well, that's good," John said not knowing what else to say. "Bill's was full. Sorry, I missed your calls but I got your texts," John kissed me, "I love you too."

I put the last of my pencils away and snuggled into John. John lasted over a minute before finally he felt he had to recognize the elephant in the room. "And Staci is standing on the coffee table, why?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I turned to Staci as if remembering her for the first time since John's arrival in the living room, "We're done for now. You can get down."

"She was modeling for me," I explained handing over several pieces of paper to John.

"That was fun," Staci said and sat on the coffee table.

My first few sketches of Staci had been pretty raw. I quickly moved from idea to idea. I had drawn her as several different princesses and then moved on to other characters. John began to flip through them. Staci obviously wanted to look at the drawings but I cut her off. "Hey, young lady. Wait, your turn."

"Yes Ami," Staci answered contritely.

"Well, these are nice." He said not very enthusiastically. Then he hit one of the later drawings of Staci in a Frozen-style dress and he paused. "Oh, I like this one."

"I did too. At first," I said handing the pile of discards to Staci who smiled and started looking through them, "Then I thought of Kara Zor-El."

John's eyes widened as he looked at my drawing of Staci in a blue crop top with long sleeves, the signature "S" on her ample chest, and a red cape. Her mid-drift was completely exposed and her naval was pierced with blue sparkly gems. She was wearing a very short blue mini-skirt, red panties, and red leather knee-high boots. "That one is super," John said with a smile and then handed the paper to Staci. She was struck dumb by the picture.

"Then I thought, 'It's nice but so done' so then I was stumped for a minute. I started looking through the MCC (Mystic Clothes and Costumes) website while Staci took a potty break and this costume popped up as a suggestion." I handed John my phone. His eyes locked on the phone's screen. He fidgeted in his seat as the bulge in his pants began to grow exponentially.

"So, with this picture, and her return to modeling, I drew this." I continued talking while I took my phone back and handed him the picture. As I recall you always had a thing for her."

John's eyes widened and I think he even started drooling a little. Staci put down the other drawings and tried to reach out to grab the drawing. I blocked her and waved my forefinger in her face as to say, 'Wait your turn.'

"We will never talk her into wearing this." John argued, "I hope I'm wrong."

Staci was trying to contain her curiosity but her self-control was slipping. "I bet I can," I fired back confidently.

Taking the picture from John, I handed it to Staci.

Her expression was unreadable. I made a mental note to not play poker with her. Unless it was strip poker, which of course I wouldn't mind losing. "The outfit MCC produces doesn't have the golden birds on the jacket or the front of the one-piece but with a little acrylic paint I can fix that," I said trying to elicit an answer from her. "Think of all the guys who would see you wearing this and think 'Oh I so want to fuck her.'"

"Ami!" John said not understanding yet how Staci's mind worked.

I held up my forefinger again to silence him as I had silenced her. I never knew I had so much power in one finger. I could see the gears turning in her head. "Where exactly would guys and women see me wearing this and think 'I want to fuck her?" Staci asked.

"Oh, heavens," I said putting my hand to my forehead, "things have been happening so fast I forgot to tell you. John and I are going to Comic-Con in a few weeks and I thought it would be fun if you could come along."

"Dressed like this?" Staci asked.

"Yep." I nodded, "You would drive the Birds of Prey fans crazy in that."

"Well. Um." Staci looked nervous, "How long does this comic com thing last?"

"Comic-con." I corrected her, "This is one of the smaller ones, only about a fourth of the size of the one in San Diego." Staci still looked worried, "Friday through Monday."

"Could I come on just Monday?" Staci asked then explained "I have to work the weekends. That's where the good tips are."

"Right." I said, my voice implying just how crestfallen I was, "The thing is by Monday you will have missed all the panels and most of the vendors will be packing up."

Staci looked as destroyed as I felt. "I'm sorry Ami, I am sure Big Mike would give me the time," Staci took my hands, "It's just that I already took a Saturday off for the raffle and if I miss another one so soon, I will not be able to make my rent this month without..."

"Asking for help from your parents." I finished the sentence for her. "I could give you the money."

Staci smiled and brushed her hand down my cheek. The result was both erotic and electric, "If I won't take money from my parents what makes you think I will take money from you?"

I patted her hand. "It's OK Staci. Really." I said with the best fake smile I could muster, "Maybe next year." Then I turned to John, and hit place order, "I'm still going to order the costume though. Then at least you will get to see her in it and think, 'Oh I want to fuck her.'"

"I'm not sure..." John began but was then cut off by Staci jumping up and breaking into a little happy dance.

John looked at me more than a little muddled. I patted his hand. "Remember how when we first met Staci, I thought she was after you?"

"Yes."

"Then after the raffle you thought she was after me?"

"Yes."

"Turns out we were both right," I said standing up and taking Staci's hand.

To confirm Staci started to nod like one of the bobblehead dolls. John gave us a very wary look. "Now as I recall John, you wanted to watch me kissing Staci, eat Staci's pussy and then have her watch as you screwed me, right?"

John looked embarrassed and somehow at the same time adorable. He fidgeted in his seat and he could not look Staci in the eye. Then he flushed the brightest shade of crimson his skin tone allowed. I resumed my seat next to John and looked up at Staci. "If it makes you feel any better, she has been thinking about us for a while too," I said, then got back up and stood next to her again. "She has been dreaming about us taking advantage of her for weeks."

"That is not what I said." Staci finally spoke up.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're right," I looked at her "Your exact words were, 'Good. I have been dreaming of the two of you using me as fuck toy since the night we met.'"

Staci opened her mouth to say something and then closed it. She looked at John and asked, "Does she have a photographic memory or something?"

"Yes," John answered flatly.

"In Staci's defense she had just had a huge orgasm, courtesy of my foot in a public restroom so she was not entirely thinking clearly," I pointed out.

Now, it was Staci's turn to turn red. She was so cute with ruby cheeks. My ADHD kicked in and I had to move. I began to orbit her looking at her stunning frame. Then I did something that I had never done before, I stood on the coffee table.

For the first time tonight, I was taller than her. Only by a couple of inches but taller was taller. Maybe I do have a little bit of a Napoleon complex. I took her chin in my hand and turned it to face John. "You see John, Staci here," I said in my best supervillain monolog voice, "while very strong and independent on the outside, is in truth," I paused for dramatic effect, "a total submissive on the inside."

Staci looked at her feet in a subservient gesture. John weighed what I had just said and then said, "Naaa."

"It's true, John," I hopped off the coffee table and took both of his hands in mine, "and what's more, she is most susceptible to tall, handsome men such as yourself." I kissed him on the lips and then returned to my makeshift dais. "And short 'special,' women such as myself."

John was still not convinced and just sat there. Finally, he said, "Naaa," again.

I was a little disappointed in his lack of faith. I'll grant you, it was a little hard to believe, so I understood why he was skeptical at first, but seriously, what was his problem? Fine, I was going to have to pull out the big guns. "Staci. Strip," I ordered.

"Come on Ami, I think this has gone far enough..." He stopped talking as Staci took off her shirt and began to unbutton her pants. The pants fell of their own accord and she bent to remove her panties. He stared transfixed, then he unabashedly gapped at her. I looked over just in time to see her start to remove her thigh-high nylons. "Never mind about the stockings," I said taking her nearest hand in mine, "Those you may leave on."

Staci did a quick curtsy and then stood ramrod straight, waiting to be told what to do next. "This is fun and all but can we take a step back?" He asked with a little anxiety creeping into his voice.

We stared at John. Maybe the sight of two pairs of lovely eyes staring at him caught him off guard or maybe he was a little unsure of how we had all gotten here, I am not sure but he didn't go on again right away. "I'm sorry you are a very nice woman..."

"But I'm not Ami." Staci finished.

"Exactly," John confirmed looking relieved that she understood.

Staci and I looked at each other. "Do you think we could clone him?" Staci asked.

"Yes, I have been thinking about it for years," I joked. "The problem is cell degradation."

John looked even more confused. "John you are the best man ever," I joined him on the couch and kissed him passionately. "You have this totally naked, willing, and gorgeous woman in front of you" I turned to Staci, "and the only thing that matters to you is how I feel about it?"

"Yes," John answered.

"Well, I will tell you how I feel." I took a deep breath "John, I love you so much it hurts. You really are the best. I like Staci. I am not sure if it's love. I am pretty sure that right now it's just hormones. But I am also pretty sure love is definitely an obtainable goal here."

"OK," John let out a breath. "Thank you for being honest. That makes sense."

"I know we have only known each other a short while but I know for sure that she has my back. I know I like her and she likes us." Staci started nodding her head again. "I know this means more complications than we originally discussed but I am willing to give it a shot with her." Staci moved closer to the couch and I took her hand pulling her down between us. "Are you willing to give it a shot?"

Staci was just sitting there like a person waiting to see if her final answer in the lightning round was correct. I moved in and put my arms around her neck. John moved to the end of the sofa thinking. He took my left hand and then Staci's right. Then he kissed them both. "A man would have to be a fool to not want to be in a relationship with the two loveliest ladies on earth."

"AaaaaauuuuuHHHH," Staci and I said in unison.

Staci climbed into John's lap, her legs coming to rest in mine. "You know I wanted you before," Staci said to John, "But now..." Staci finished the sentence by kissing John deeply.

I could not believe how much in lust I was with Staci at that moment. I mean, I had had girlfriends before when I was Jared, but none of those relationships had elicited any kind of physical response from my mind or my body. Most had ended in both parties agreeing that we were more like friends than anything else. I had not given a woman a first or second thought since I had started my hormone replacement therapy and after that, John had been the focus of all my sexual energy. I assumed that I was gay. Looking at Staci I was more than a little persuaded that maybe my sexuality was more fluid than I had thought.

"Well, well, well," I said moving her legs apart. "What do we have here?" I used the back of my hand to caress the hair that grew between her legs. Then I brought my hand back down touching as many strands as I could along the way. "I have never seen pubic hair this golden." Staci trembled in delight, John stared and I stroked her private pelt again, "Have you, John?"

John let out a sound somewhere between an 'auh' and a 'naa'.

"It's as yellow as corn and so silky soft," I remarked as I took his hand and forced him to fondle her blonde bush.

I let go of John's hand and it continued fondling Staci's pussy. John was mesmerized more and more each time he touched the golden fleece between her legs. Staci had closed her eyes and was starting to take deeper breaths. Oh, to be a Betazoid and be able to read minds.

My chest ached and my crotch was so electrified I could have charged a Tesla. Staci rolled off John and stood up. Then she whispered something in my ear so softly I am sure John didn't hear it because I barely did. I got up and fell into John's lap. I felt his hardening cock through my panties. "Staci wants me to distract you. She says she has a surprise for us but she needs a minute." I started tapping my forefinger against my low lip like I was thinking. "How could I distract you, hum? Oh, I know."

I put my arms around his neck and pulled his head down. He went right for my neck like a hungry vampire. John quickly moved to the skin right below my ear. He then proceeded to kiss every inch of my jawline. I have to admit I was enjoying this pre-sex ritual about half as much as I usually do as I was beginning to wonder what Staci was up to. Little did I know it would be well worth the wait.

"Oh, John. You know how much I love that," I said. "We will have to see if Staci likes it too."

John mumbled and kept kissing so I rewarded him with a back rub. Now normally John and I would have just kissed on the couch and then either fallen asleep right there or he would have waited for me to fall asleep in his arms and then carried me to our bedroom. Nothing short of chloroform was going to get me to sleep at this point. I wanted to know what Staci's surprise was. All I knew was that it wasn't a Sherman tank because it had to fit in that little rolling bag of hers.

John had kissed every inch of my jawline and was back to the ear he had started from when he stood up with me in his arms. I love it when he does that. It's so manly. One night after watching One Million Years B.C. he carried me over his shoulder like a caveman. That had been fun.

"1, 2, 3, 4,..." I yelled down the hall as we approached our bedroom.

John slowed his steps so they were in time with my counting. By the time I got to 20, we were standing in front of our bedroom door. "Ready or not Staci, here we come," I announced.

I flung open the door. The room was empty.

"That was anti-climactic," I quipped.

John just nodded and walked over to our bed. He laid me gently down on my side and then when to his own. He took off his shirt, balled it up, and threw it into the hamper in his closet. If hamper basketball ever becomes a sport, I plan to take John Pro.

I walked on my knees across the bed. I removed my shirt as well. I balled it up and tried to make the same shot but only made it halfway to the closet. Figures. John rose and dutifully picked up my shirt and easily threw it the other six feet into the dirty clothes. "Nothing but net." I cheered not having the foggiest idea what that meant.