All Comments on 'Becoming Monsters 1: Ch. 13'

by AiLoves

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AiLovesAiLovesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I can only imagine someone starting with this chapter and being all kinds of confused. This wasn’t written episodically, this was written as a book: need to start from the beginning to get it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely heartbreaking that I can't read it all at once. Started today and I'm hooked. Love the depth of the world and the variety of the story. I'd buy this in hard copy if I could.

NoctustheOwlNoctustheOwlalmost 2 years ago

I don't mind a book author. But you have a point.

AiLovesAiLovesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Anyone wanting the book can check out my author bio page. The link is there.

alsithalsithalmost 2 years ago

"Honoka felt like a boxer preparing for round two,"

Ding, ding, ding. Get in da ring.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthoralmost 2 years ago

This has been a long ride...three days into the binge... i am not looking forward to reading the last chapter you have posted. I don't want to have to stop the binge.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot6 months ago

The advance party is performing initial recon and getting the lay of the land. If the opportunity arises, they will also equip for deeper explorations and procure local defensive items to blend further into the background.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAiLoves@AiLoves
Ai Love has passed on. She will be missed. If you like monster girls and expansion/transformation smut, this is the place. Follow my SFW fiction on Royal Road. https://www.royalroad.com/profile/282252/fictions I have branched out to Scribblehub! https://www.scribblehub.com/p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES