Becoming Monsters: In the Mirror Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy's eyes lit up a bit. "I... see. Jay, come with me." She left the kitchen, in the direction of our bedroom. I followed, knowing that the tone of voice brooked no dissent.

Our door closed, and she whirled to face me. Her eyes were mad. "We will talk about her next, but explain what happened to you last night. You never changed into pajamas, and then you are here with a lump on your head like you got knocked out and abducted by the mob."

"That's because I got knocked out and abducted by the mob." I gave the quick outline of the night. Lucy's jaw dropped around the time I explained the lump, and she actively facepalmed at the interrogation.

"You know... next time, I think I might just not ask. And you didn't tell me last night because?"

"We all needed sleep."

"You have any idea how stupid that sounds? Actually, you know what, don't answer. The new girl. Sarah. Are you thinking about Acquiring her?"

"Possibly. It's not just business, though there's a lot of that. If she's on the team, we have a mostly-passive Hunger syphon and a way to convert all our raw materials to useful... and expensive... enchantments. Solves our money and equipment needs in the short and medium term."

"I can hear that there's another thing there. Spit it out."

"Data. We are all still out in uncharted waters with my ability. Nothing to find anywhere but here. Not only does she represent both power and data, she wants to analyze, actively, and she might be able to make something to help. Literally nobody else can right now."

Lucy sighed. "You sure you're not just doing this to expand a harem? I'm enough for you?" She sounded wistful.

I understood. "If I wanted to just go have sex with random women, I could do that at any time. I don't. I want you. If you wanted me to, I'd never feed off of anyone besides you. You could say no to Sarah, and that would be that. I could let you be the one to feed on the others and then I feed from you. I'd even let myself starve at your word. You are the one who matters to me. Do you understand me, Lucile LaCroix Kithkin?"

Her eyes were wide. I never, ever used her full first name, much less all three of them. She leapt into my arms, sobbing softly. We stayed like that for a while. She eventually got it all out. Felt nice to be like this. We didn't get the chance too often.

Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I think you made your case. Invite her in. Just one rule, when it comes to the other girls in our life, I set the rules for you. My one thing for now is that this bed is reserved for you and me. Got it?"

I blinked. Then smiled. I knew she would not have said anything like that if she was less than a thousand percent convinced of my sincerity. I was just glad she trusted me. That was the basis of everything, love and trust. I stepped over to the kitchen, gesturing at Sarah to come to the bedroom.

She came over. Lucy explained things. Sarah nodded at frequent points, I'm fairly sure she was the most eager person in the apartment to see what would happen. Lucy gave the two of us a look. "I'll take Whitney to get groceries and more toiletries." She left. I heard them head out the front door.

"So... anything I need to know?" She was already pulling off the hoodie.

"Nope. We have sex, I feed on your Hunger, and then I get a status window to acquire your ability. Any which way you want." It seemed like I blinked, and she was already on the carpet, spread and waiting. I took my own clothes off, somewhat more slowly, and made a show of both it and casting my Sterilize. I still had my pride, after all. I came down to her, and took her. It was... different. She was probably the laziest partner I'd had in a long time. Certainly pretty, in a softly curvy kind of way, but she did nothing but let me pump into her. She clearly enjoyed it. I felt her cum around me and heard her moans of pleasure, but from my point of view she might as well have been a high-quality doll. In short order I came within her, we separated, and as we stood the expected status window popped up.

***

Subject: Sarah Castellán

Class: Enchanter

Class Attributes: Dex, Int, Lck

Primary Ability: Combat Disenchant

Do you wish to acquire? Y/N

***

For once without needing to wait, I selected Yes and acknowledged.

12