Becoming Monsters: Tidbits 09

Story Info
Spirit of Competition. Consequences coming around.
3.4k words
4.83
2.1k
2
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becoming Monsters is the creation and property of Ai Loves, setting used with permission.

Chapter 9: Spirit of Competition

He was warm.

Snuggling with six and a half feet of sexy tigress has a lot going for it. Warm and soft, comfy fur, heartbeat seeming designed to lull him to sleep. Her breasts made incredible pillows, too. Thing is? Hairballs. Todd woke up fairly sharply when he kissed her half in dream, and his mouth felt like he was chewing on the inside of a vacuum cleaner.

Coughing and spluttering, he disentangled himself from the languorously stretching Rakshasi form of one Ghata Subedi. She was purring slightly as she asked "sleep well?"

Todd nodded, drinking some water from a bottle to clear his throat. "Definitely. Uh, sorry, not used to waking up with someone. I'm not as smart or coherent first thing. I like it a lot, though. Hope we do more of it."

"You'll probably like it more when you don't try to lick my fur. That's my job, if you want to lick something else that's on you." Her grin was rather feral. Todd considered the request. Strongly.

"You are probably right. Come on, let's get breakfast. Class is going to be way too soon."

"Fine, fine, but we're showering together if there's time."

She wasn't joking. One glance at his clock, plus the fact the others were still asleep, and she half-dragged him (this time in Human form) to get clean. Another oddity. No matter how much she preferred to be herself, she still would not allow the slightest chance of anyone outside of their little team to see her Rakshasi form. She'd rather be a pigeon than a tiger in public. It was a mystery that Todd was unable to unravel no matter how hard he tried.

Song beat them to the cafeteria, blearily munching on cereal and sipping on tea. Sitting with her was a red headed boy Todd didn't recognize, though from their conversation he supposed they knew each other from the late Biology class yesterday. This was reinforced when Ghata smoothly sat down and joined in.

Todd's own Biology class would be next semester, so he figured listening to the notes would be a good move. At least until he had to go for his own 9:30.

The guy's name was Jason, and besides the red hair he had heavily-freckled pale skin. Looked like a background extra named Seamus from every movie set in Ireland, ever. His notes were open, entirely more taken than day one of class would normally account for. He was also obviously smitten with her.

She was just as obviously ignoring it, or else entirely unaware. Todd found himself perfectly fine with either.

It should be said that, though Jem slept through her alarm, she had intended to get breakfast with the others. She woke up perhaps fifteen minutes after Todd and Ghata left for breakfast. Getting ready for a shower of her own, she heard a knock at her door. One that didn't sound like her suitemates... or Brittany, for that matter.

I should check up on her. Wonder who this could be?

She opened her room door to see something unexpected. The woman standing there had a deep and even tan, dark brown eyes and a luscious brunette ponytail along with ruby-red lips. Most observers would be hard-pressed to remember any of this, since the rest of her body absolutely oozed sex. From the tips of her horn to the claws on her feet, every bountiful curve drew the eye and made even the normally-dominant Jem want to beg to be used. Her clothes were technically leggings and a light tee shirt, but they were both tight enough to look like a coat of paint. More of an excuse to walk around, and a way to show off the fact that there was nothing remotely resembling underwear on her.

"Where's Todd?"

It is easy to lose track of time, or she would have realized that it was 9:30 in the morning. Todd was just then getting started on World History class. This class was another little relief, many of his classmates being the same group of random dudes from the League intro the previous night. For the first time since the Change, Todd sat at a table with people who liked him in class. Not for sex, just being cool with the guys. The class was calm and orderly, the professor a Wood Aelf who had a solid grasp of things, teaching here because he could make a treetop home in the surrounding park. Perhaps this time, people would make sense.

The group laughed as they left the class, most heading to other buildings but Todd ducking into an empty classroom. A moment of peace was at hand, something he rather missed. A moment alone. He was anticipating with some distinct excitement his coming time with Song, but that wouldn't be for another hour. His mana was climbing faster than anticipated. More notes, more data. Check the watch, check the Status screen.

At some point I need to decide on what exactly I'm trying to prove. Maybe if I compare...

His thoughts were interrupted by a ping from his phone. Incoming text, and it looked like it was from Jem. "You have a VERY EAGER visitor headed your way! -J"

A visitor? Dad didn't say he was coming by, just talked to him this weekend. Who could...

For the second time that minute, his thoughts were interrupted. This time, by the feel of a tail wrapping around his waist and pulling him into the arms of a gorgeous, tanned woman. The feel of her breasts, of her kiss on his lips. May.

The kiss was a powerful thing, a hungry and desperate thing. She pulled him back and set a blue vial on the desk next to them. "There's your price. I have been kept waiting for an hour longer than I should have been. Here, you are mine. I will have you." Without waiting for a response, she drew him close. Her wings engulfed him in a deceptively tight embrace as her tail slammed the door shut, her hands pulling off their shirts with nothing remotely resembling patience or restraint.

To be fair, as soon as Todd's brain caught up with the situation, he was helping her right along.

Their naked bodies were pressed into each other. Soft and firm, hands traveling over each others' bodies. Breast and horn and tail tip. Chest and thighs. She hopped up lightly onto a desk, her legs spread, and beckoned. "Come here, Todd. Come to me. Come in me."

He was not one to disappoint, spearing smoothly into her, hugging her close against his body as he thrust into her. As before, the feeling of her was electric. Pure sensation engulfed him, as if her very aura was making love to his entire body. It was all Todd could do to hold on, to give her the experience he knew he could. This time, he would not be avoiding his orgasm, but the struggle was no less. To continue to rub and nibble and kiss, to caress her sensitive form. As his own release approached rapidly, he raced to give May one of her own, one as powerful as what he could feel coming. As he passed the point of no return, her breathing quickened, her kisses got more fervent.

When he came within her, the word was grossly insufficient for what actually occurred. As her muscles contracted and milked him, it felt like his entire body joined in on the orgasm. Every searing pulse wracked his body from the tips of his toes to the top of his head, his moans meeting hers as their lips locked together. His power flowed into her, Inspiring her, and in the midst of their shared bliss he felt her change.

Her body contracting on him got stronger. Her moans got sexier. She grew, both in inches and in curves. As she Fed on him, he felt the pull grow stronger, the searing pleasure even more overwhelming. Her core seemed to be pulling at his very soul, and in the back of his head he felt that if this was how he went out, it would be worth it.

The moment ended, after how long Todd could not say. He was still rock hard and buried deep within her body, the both of them sweating and panting after the experience. "May... wow... okay, that was incredible. I've... never felt anything like that."

"You're one to talk. What the heck is this crazy Status bonus? I feel incredible, it's like I could take on the entire world."

"That's my Bardic Inspiration, and it will last until this time tomorrow. Now you know why it helps Song so much."

Her eyes went wide. "Wait, THIS is what you've been doing? This is what they were talking about trading? If I had you on tap I'd never let anyone else in on it! I'd be draining you so often you wouldn't even think of anyone else."

Todd's erection was certainly not going anywhere. "It's a long story, despite the fact that it's been less than a week."

"Yeah, you told me last night. What happens if you deliver it twice in a row?"

Todd rapidly pulled up his Status screen. Progress at 25%, MP now at 52%. Stamina at... okay, enough to make it if he got a nap somewhere. Dick hadn't softened one bit, between his Improved Performance and the fact that it was still hilt-deep in a Greater Succubus. "I honestly have no idea... YIPE!"

In a move that took entirely more agility than she had been capable of a moment prior, May had pulled herself off of him and, with a flap of her wings was suddenly laying on the desk on her stomach, swallowing Todd's rock-hard member with joy in her eyes. It didn't take a genius to see what she wanted. Todd wasn't fooled. She wanted to even the scales. To give him as good as he'd given a couple of days before, when she came to his room on the strength of his rumored prowess. Now that he wasn't bound by his promise, now that he could just let go. Her assault was completely merciless. Nothing at all was held back by her talented tongue and throat, visiting enthusiastic and determined energy on his sensitized length.

Todd's body had no mercy on him, either. It had no issues being just as ready for round two as it was for round one. It was not sore, it was not tired, and this time felt just as incredible as the time before. As quickly as his body was reloaded, he was firing off again, this time delivering a voluminous drink down May's throat, one which she greedily swallowed. As she did, he felt something else. His power once again sparked, a much smaller thing this time, but one which had dramatic effects as he came into her.

He felt the moment it left his body, when it struck May's being. She very obviously did, too, as she came with a screaming intensity, muffled by the fact that he was still balls deep down her throat. Todd knew her lips and throat were sensitive, but she had been in control up until that very second. Now she lay on that desk almost literally thrashing with the sensation of her body cumming wildly out of control, thankfully able to keep her razor teeth from touching Todd's shaft even in the midst of all of it.

It took a bit, but she eventually calmed. Pulled off of him. "What. The heck. Was THAT?"

Todd was a bit dazed, himself. "I'm trying to figure that out myself. You sucked... one percent of my mana out through my balls, and it looks like you enjoyed the experience. I know I did, that was as intense as the first one."

"I... the bonus didn't go any higher than I can see, but I'm still twitching inside. It's intense, Todd. Well worth the price of entry."

Slowly, almost reluctantly, they helped each other get dressed. Todd had told her everything he could. May had left a lot unsaid. With a long look over his shoulder, he left the room, heading to the cafeteria with the potion in his hand. As soon as the door closed, she fell to her knees. Tears in her eyes, frustration in her heart.

This was supposed to be when I got even. I was supposed to rock his world, to ruin him for anyone else on campus. I'm still behind. He doesn't even know how he did it, and that was the strongest orgasm I've ever experienced. What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to keep up with that?

Not that it would have been any consolation to May, but Todd's mind was spinning with nearly identical questions. He had two fresh data points alright, the situation and numbers filling two facing pages in his notebook. None of what made it to the page answered any of the questions in his head.

What even WAS that? I've never done anything like it before, not that I have much experience. It barely took any mana at all, too. Was my power reacting to her nature? Did it just... overwhelm her system? Was it just some kind of bonus effect on people already under my Inspiration? Something to do with her Feeding?

He had a conundrum, as it were. Well, several. Wrapped in an enigma, tied up in questions. What he ALSO had was forty percent progress towards level five. Whether it was a boost from the first time dropping an Inspiration on a new target, the frankly incredible Carnal Arts experience, the oddball interaction, or something else entirely, it put him way ahead of the curve. He rationalized to himself that he should make sure to go back to her at least once or twice to see if he could replicate the experience.

The fact that making love to May felt a lot like his penis was ascending directly to Heaven certainly had nothing to do with it. That was his story, and he was sticking to it.

One other question remained in his hand. The potion. A Greater Mana Potion. It had either been brewed in unbelievably rapid fashion, or else was sitting in someone's stock. Either way, the price paid for it was probably something people would fight and die for, but that left questions of taste and exact effectiveness.

Potions tended to taste bad unless their effectiveness was significantly cut to allow for it. The stronger the potion, the worse the taste. The amount of mana being held in his hand, therefore, might vary wildly depending on who made it and their priorities. If it was on the weak side? He might have to delay his time with Song for a bit. On the strong side, and it might fill his relatively small pool from empty.

As was becoming an unfortunate habit, his wandering thoughts were interrupted again. Lost in his own head, he almost ran face first into another student. This was particularly impressive for several reasons, mostly the fact that said student was eight feet of solid muscle. Ebon skin and wings complimented this, as did his bass voice. "Hey! Watch where you're walking, nerd!"

Todd put the potion away quickly in his pack. "Sorry! I was a bit lost in thought. Um." He looked up at the large demon. "I'm Todd, and you?"

The man's eyes narrowed. "Todd. You're the Todd Reed I've been hearing about?"

"I hope it was good things, but yes."

The large demon did not respond verbally. Todd found himself flying backwards, wondering why he hadn't noticed how blue the sky was before just then and why his face was hurting so much all of a sudden. He landed on his back on the soft grass, knocking the wind out of him.

"That's for costing me my girlfriend!" There were three pounding steps, and an enormous ebon hand was pinning Todd's neck to the ground. It was getting hard to breathe as the thunderous face came right up to Todd's. "And every time I hear that you touched May before I get her back, you're gettin' more of the same. Got it?"

From a distance a rough male voice sounded "Bradley! Teachers inbound!" The demon stood at strode off, leaving Todd to wonder once more what the heck just happened.

Among the various new experiences of this week, Todd had never considered "jealous ex" to be high on the list of possibilities. Then again, "having sex with half a dozen different women plus a ghost in the last four days" wasn't high up there, either. Fair's fair.

Todd was still contemplating the sapphire blue of the sky when his phone rang. "Hello?"

"Todd, it's Song. Where are you? I didn't see you at lunch, and Literature is about to start!"

"Um. Laying on my back in the grass next to the science building."

"Why are you... you know what, explain later. I just told Professor Stanley you got the wrong building, but that won't hold for long. Come on!"

Todd got up, the process taking a moment longer than it would have that morning. He took a few wobbling steps forward, realized he was headed in the wrong direction, turned, wobbled a bit, and got moving. By the time he got to class, his stomach was growling reminders of his missed meal and his face was throbbing reminders of his recent meeting with a fist.

It was not exactly easy to pay attention to class. All three of his suite mates noticed rapidly, but couldn't do anything about it during said class. Approximately 30 seconds after it was over, though? Game on.

"Laying on your back on the grass? Come clean. What happened?" Song's voice was concerned. She was trying to examine his face without hurting him more.

"Um. Remember how May dumped her boyfriend? I think I met him. Name of Bradley. Eight feet of pitch-black muscle."

"Wait? THAT is her ex?" Jem looked out the door, as though concerned he might appear. "This is gonna suck. Todd, I need to know how much HP you have left. You're obviously alive, but he's a Greater Demon. I mean, birds of a feather, but he could have killed you."

Todd pulled up his status screen, then immediately wished he hadn't. Status headache combined with the punch to make his head feel like a fire elemental was having a boxing match with his eyeballs. "Ow... 34% health. 62% mana, though."

"Okay, here's the deal. We are going to find someplace private. You are going to drink the mana potion May gave you. You are going to buff Song. Then, we are taking you to the medical station. Got it?" Jem was standing with hands on her hips in front of his desk.

Todd realized that he hadn't yet moved since the end of class. "Uh. How did you know about the potion?"

"Todd, I'm the one who warned you she was coming. You can share the details later, but I know at least the rough outline."

"Ah... right. Sorry. Ghata, mind helping me up?"

"You have a lot more explaining to do, but sure. Come on, best place is going to be our dorms. Think you can make it?"

Short answer? He thought so. Longer answer? He thought so, but it didn't quite end up working like that. Ghata had to shift back into Rakshasi form in order to carry him. By unspoken unanimous agreement, the ladies took him directly to medical. The nurse, having worked around college students for some time, didn't give them a chance to lie about how Todd acquired a shiner that looked like an oncoming eclipse.

After all, the fist that hit him was large enough to leave individual knuckle prints distinguishable on his face.

She was also, thankfully, a Channeler of some decent capability alongside her training, and some well-applied magics combined with more typical care meant that the headache receded to levels that could be mitigated by painkillers and some caution. The pointed hints that he should go see campus police and the admonishments for getting into the kinds of drama that led to haymakers being thrown almost brought it right back at full force.

They eventually wandered out of the building, making their slow way back to the cafeteria. It had been a very long day.

Of course, before they could get there, it got much, much longer.