Becoming Mrs. Cockwife Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked into the jewellery store, I could feel the eyes of everyone on my naked body. It was embarrassing to be so exposed in public, but I had to do it for James's mother. She had asked me to come and pick up some custom jewellery that she had ordered for me. "Mrs. Cockwife! What a pleasant surprise to see you here in our store!" The guard greeted me as I walked in. "Yes, James's mother asked me to come and pick up some jewellery," I replied, trying to ignore the fact that I was naked.

James's mother was already waiting for me in the store. "Ah, Nisha, there you are. Come, come, let me show you what I have created for you," she said, smiling sweetly. I followed her to a display case, where she unveiled the jewellery that she had made for me. My eyes widened in shock at the sight of the gold clit jewellery and the butt plugs with heart-shaped diamonds and rubies on them.

"Oh my god," I blurted out. "What are these?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The gold clit jewellery was set with small rubies and diamonds that sparkled in the light. "This is custom-made jewellery for you, my dear," James's mother explained. "It's specifically designed to stretch out your clit and expose the insides. It will make you more submissive to James's cock." I felt a shiver run down my spine as she spoke.

She pulled out a small box and opened it to reveal a set of buttplugs made out of gold. There were five of them from small to large and each one was more expensive than the last.

"The smaller ones are good for everyday wear and can be worn for longer periods of time. The larger ones are more for special occasions," she explained as she picked up the smallest one and handed it to me. "This one is about 50 grams, but the largest one is almost 2 pounds. It will be quite a challenge for you to walk with that one in."

I could feel my face turn red with embarrassment as she went on describing the benefits of each one in great detail. "It's a bit heavy, but the bigger ones are so much more valuable and luxurious. You can wear them for hours and hours and nobody will be able to tell."

I couldn't believe I was sitting here, naked and discussing butt plugs with James's mother. But I knew I couldn't say anything back, I just had to nod and listen to everything she said.

I could hear the guards at the door talking amongst themselves, "Guys, look at her. She's completely naked. Did you ever see anything like this before?"

Another guard chimes in, "Yeah, but she is a 'Mrs. Cockwife', so that's the least we can expect from her."

I was so humiliated, and I knew everyone in the store was probably talking about me. But I had no choice but to sit there and listen to James's mother talking about the different sizes and weights of the buttplugs.

I was sitting in the jewellery store with James's mother, still naked as ever. She was showing me some custom jewellery designs which were really unique and intricate. I was feeling a bit humiliated since I was the only naked one in the store. However, I had grown used to being exposed and humiliated now.

As she continued to show me the designs, she suddenly pulled out a very different kind of jewellery. It was a clit jewellery that would spread my clit apart, exposing my inner clit. She asked me to put it on and I hesitated for a moment. But since James had already made me wear the clit jewellery on my wedding day, I knew I had to wear it now.

I hesitantly took the jewellery from her and looked around at the other women in the store. They were all staring at me, whispering to each other about my nakedness. James's mother encouraged me to put it on and so I did. As I put it on, I realized that I had to spread my pussy lips apart for it to work properly. I felt so exposed and vulnerable as everyone in the store could see my inner clit.

Suddenly, one of the other women in the store spoke up, "Oh my god, look at her pussy! It's so exposed, I've never seen anything like it!" Her friend nudged her, "Shh! Don't say that, she's probably embarrassed enough already."

James's mother just laughed and said, "Oh, don't worry about her. She's used to being exposed like this. In fact, she's married to James's cock!"

I sat there, feeling so humiliated and degraded. I couldn't believe that everyone in the store was talking about me like this. But I knew that it was my fate as "Mrs. Cockwife".

I sat there, naked and feeling humiliated, surrounded by people in the jewellery store. James's mother was showing me some custom jewellery, as other women were also buying jewellery. I felt the eyes of everyone in the store on me, watching me, staring at my naked body. Then, suddenly, James's mother pulled out a set of five buttplugs, ranging from 50 grams to 2 pounds. She looked at me and said, "Try these on, Mrs. Cockwife."

I felt a wave of humiliation hit me as I looked at the buttplugs in her hand. I had never used them before in my life. "Ma'am, I don't know if I can...," I stuttered nervously.

"Don't be shy, Mrs. Cockwife, you've always been such a good girl," James's mother said with a smile, pushing the buttplugs towards me.

I took a deep breath and picked up the smallest buttplug, which was just 50 grams. I felt the weight of it as I held it in my hand. Slowly, I bent down and pushed it into my ass. I felt the pressure building up as I tried to hold it inside me, trying to clench my butt muscles to keep it in.

I looked up and saw the other customers and service staff in the store staring at me with shock and amusement. One of the staff members said, "Damn, that's one brave girl!"

I tried to ignore the comments and focused on the task at hand. Next, I picked up the second buttplug, which was 100 grams. It was heavier than the first one, and I had to clench my butt muscles harder to keep it inside me.

James's mother looked at me with a smile and said, "You're doing so well, Mrs. Cockwife. Let's try the next one."

I picked up the third buttplug, which was 500 grams. It was heavier than the first two combined, and I had to clench my buttocks even harder to keep it in. I felt a wave of humiliation wash over me as I struggled to hold it inside me, the other customers and service staff in the store laughing and making remarks.

Suddenly, I felt something wet run down my inner thigh. I knew I had lost control and could feel the weight of the buttplug pushing out of me. I tried to clench my butt muscles harder, but it was too late. The buttplug fell out of me and landed on the floor with a loud thud.

I looked up, mortified, as the other customers and service staff in the store burst out laughing. One of them said, "Looks like Mrs. Cockwife couldn't handle the weight!"

James's mother picked up the fourth buttplug, which was 1 pound. I took it hesitantly, feeling the weight of it in my hand. It was the heaviest one yet, and I knew it was going to be a challenge.

I pushed it into my ass, feeling the pressure building up inside me as I tried to hold it in. I felt like I was about to burst, the weight of the buttplug making me feel like I was going to split in two.

Finally, James's mother handed me the last buttplug, which was 2 pounds. It was the heaviest one of all, and I knew it was going to be the biggest challenge yet. I pushed it into my ass, feeling the weight of it inside me. I felt like I was being stretched beyond my limits, the buttplug feeling huge and heavy inside me.

As I stood there, naked and humiliated, I could feel the other customers and service staff in the store making comments and laughing at my expense. I felt powerless and degraded, just another toy for James's mother to use and abuse as she pleased.

12