Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 07-08

Story Info
Diana helps Bridget to rid herself of Kimberly and company.
19.6k words
4.41
28.8k
20

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Quick warning to anyone who is triggered by non consent, kidnapping, torture, scat, pee, or anything closely related. If these things are not for you then unfortunately I think you should avoid this story.

I was hesitant to introduce scat but it actually made sense for this this chapter and depending on feedback and the natural progression of the story I'll know if to avoid it or keep including it in some regard.

Lastly I need to apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors. I do this purely in my spare time and if I was to really comb through it for errors I think the chapters may never be released, lol. I am truly sorry if it affects your enjoyment of the story though, that's the last thing I want.

I know I'm an absolute novice when it comes to writing, but my goal is always to make fun, entertaining, kinky, depraved stories for people who love these kinks as much as I do. Even if just a couple people enjoy my work it makes me tremendously happy.

Thank you again for all the support! And let me know what you'd like to see in future chapters. Thanks again!

PART 7

I stepped out if the plane and made my way through customs, the entire time relieved but anxious. On one hand I was far away from Kimberly, but on the other I was going to see Diana again. I definitely felt self-conscious about my weight now, I don't think the freshman 15 would explain this kind of weight gain. She was also being so nice and helpful, but what was the cost of her kindness this time? I asked myself. I was also anxious since things with Kimberly were still unfinished and she didn't feel like the type to let this go so easy.

As I walked out I looked all over trying to spot Diana but she was nowhere to be seen, "Was she late?" I asked myself. That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Hi, it's been a while," this woman said as she hugged me. I had to do a double take. She was gorgeous, fit, like an athlete, flawless skin and she looked young, it took a solid minute for me to see it was Diana.

"I was honestly so worried after our conversation, are you okay?!" She asked looking at my face for any bruises.

"I've been better, but I'm okay, sorry I didn't recognize you at first, you look... different." I said.

"Different good or different bad?" She asked playfully.

"No in a good way," I said feeling a bit awkward.

"I'm surprised you recognized me so easy, I know I've changed a lot too in a bad way," I said feeling bad about my new body.

"No, you can never change in a bad way, don't say that about yourself," She said, "What happened to you? The old Bridget would never think like that."

This was becoming weirder and weirder for me. I couldn't believe this was the same Diana I knew. She seemed... normal, happy, no better than happy, she seemed content.

"That collar is a pretty bold statement though," She said.

"Oh god, I almost forgot about that, I need to get it off," I said as a tugged at it and tried to break the lock.

"Hey now, careful you'll hurt yourself, when we get to the hotel I'll get someone in maintenance to get me some wire cutters, that should be able to cut through that small lock. But I'm going to need some answers as to what's going on, you said your life was in danger and someone stole all your money right, what happened?" Diana asked.

Again I was taken a back with just how concerned Diana was behaving, and it didn't feel like an act, it felt genuine. I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

"It's a pretty long story." I said.

"Well it's rush hour so trust me we've got some time." She said as she grabbed my bag like it was nothing, she was clearly working out a lot, that bag probably weighed more than 20lbs.

"I'll put your bag in the back," She said, as we walked up to a dark grey BMW. I didn't know much about cars but it said M5 on the back, and the inside was more luxurious than any car I had ever sat in. It sounded like a race car once she put her foot on the gas and it was as fast as one too.

"You like it?" She asked, "I got it to treat myself, she can do 0-60 in under 4 seconds. Not bad for a car that drives this smooth right?"

"Yeah it's amazing," I said, thinking about how much this probably costs.

"Anyway enough chit chat, tell me what happened? I want the full story, every single detail, don't leave out a thing!" She insisted.

"I'm not sure if you would believe me," I said.

"Don't worry I can tell when you're lying," She said smirking, this actually put me at ease, because that smirk was trademark Diana.

I don't know why I did it, I didn't have much reason to trust Diana, she wasn't a great person in the past, but this story was so crazy I felt I needed to get it off my chest, the only think I didn't mention was the sex drug and Dr. Zane, I didn't need her digging any deeper since it was sex dreams about her that made me go by Dr. Zane in the first place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WOW...... I...... wow.... I don't," She paused, lost for words, "Fuck Bridget," Diana said, with anger in her eyes. "That Kimberly girl is a complete psycho and that's coming from me."

"So she kidnapped you, basically and forced you to make that video, and made you pretend to be her girlfriend," She said with anger turning to rage, she looked like if Kimberly was in the room she would strangle her. "And Amanda Miller! From your high school, was in on it too. Shit that's more than I was expecting." She said, "And you think Kimberly murdered her ex?"

"Wait you believe me?!" I asked shocked.

"Of course I do, I told you I can tell when you're lying, more importantly, I'm so sorry you had to go through all that," She said, then she gave me a look of sadness and guilt and she continued, "Bridget, I know I'm the last person who should be saying that, I know what I did was wrong, I should have never done those things, I took advantage of you, I forced you to do what you did for your freedom. I'm no better than than Kimberly girl.... Well aside from killing someone... But that's beside the point. What I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry, and I know you won't be able to forgive me, but I promise you I will never do anything to hurt you ever again. I know it might not mean much coming from me, but you know I never break a promise."

I was completely taken aback; I never expect Diana to have changed so much let alone apologize. I was truly lost for words. I couldn't even comprehend what emotions I was feeling. I just couldn't get any words out my mouth.

Diana looked at me and said, "It's okay you don't have to say anything, like I said I know you can't forgive me. Anyway we need to figure out a way to get you out of this predicament, and I actually think I might have a solution." She said.

"Seriously?!" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah I think I might have something up my sleeve. But I'll have to talk to some people and see if it's possible." She said, "And don't worry everything you said will just be between us, I promise."

"Okay good, by the way where's my father? I can't reach him." I asked curiously.

Immediately Diana facial expression and mood changed completely. It was like a dark cloud entered the car.

She took a deep breath and said, "Me and your father are divorced, I left him, took what was mine and I haven't spoken to him since, in fact I completely cut him off so I have no idea." She said.

The look on her face seemed like she was hiding something, but she did say that was her plan all along.

"So you really went through with it, I was just wondering," I said trying to change the subject as it was clearly a sore note for her, and it's not like he could help me with Kimberly anyway.

That's when we pulled up to the front of the hotel.

"Wow this place is amazing! You didn't have to get me a room in a place this expensive." I said.

"Don't worry, I know the owner," She said pointing to the name of the hotel written in huge letters, "The Pearce."

"Wait, isn't that your maiden name?" I asked.

"Well now it's just my name," She said, "By the way, I told them that I had a friend coming to stay with me, I'd rather no one knows about my past, and I think for your safety it's best no one really knows who you are either. Is that okay? She asked.

"Yeah of course," I said agreeing that it made sense, but also wondering if she had an ulterior motive. I found it a bit strange. It seemed too good to be true but that apology from Diana felt authentic.

"Aright! Let's get rid of that collar and let me me give you the grand tour!" She said excited to show me her hotel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well what did you think?" She asked as we arrived at her penthouse.

"I think this is the most amazing hotel I've seen in my entire life, although that doesn't mean much coming from me," I reiterated.

"You really think so? I put my heart and soul into this place, for the first time I'm the one running the show so I was actually nervous but I love what I do." She said.

"Well I think you ran the show with dad back home too," I said joking, but again her mood changed.

"I have some bad news though, since it's a peak season here we just don't have any rooms and most hotels are fully booked as well, so you're going to have to stay with me, I know it's probably the last thing you want but its's a three-bedroom penthouse and your room is down the hall so you'll have full privacy." She explained.

"Well... once I have my own room I'm good, if wasn't for this I would be homeless after all," I said.

"Right, but also it might be good to stay in the penthouse anyway, it's very safe and secure just like the hotel, so you can rest easy here, plus if Kimberly contacts you or anything I'm here if you need help." She said reassuring me knowing I was still uneasy knowing Kimberly was out there.

"Anyway shower, get some sleep and some room service, you must be tired and starving, I have a few calls to make and then we can figure out what to do about this Kimberly cunt," Diana said with hatred in her voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, after I rested, had a soak in a deep bathtub with massaging jets, and ate the most amazing Lobster Thermidor, also the only Lobster Thermidor I ever had (Diana did say to order anything I wanted), it was time to talk to Diana and find out her plan. I appreciated my evening of relaxation but it was time to get back to reality.

"Okay so here's the plan, I spoke to I.T. guy who did all the work for us setting up the hotels website, and web security and I think we actually might be able to nip this situation in the bud." Diana explained.

"What??! That's amazing, but wait you didn't tell him everything did you?" I asked panicked.

"Of course not, I told him that a close friends ex, is blackmailing her with a sex tape and I need help to get rid of the video." She explained.

"Okay good," I said.

"Come on you know I wouldn't tell anyone, so like I was saying. He said that if we were somehow able to get her to download a malware file to her phone or laptop in a couple of hours he could have access to everything on her devices, so he could technically just look for the file and delete it. It's not foolproof though, it only works if we can actually find the file and any copy of it, also if she has it stored on a flash drive or something we're screwed." Diana explained.

"Well Kimberly never let me out of her site we were always together and I cleaned the apartment a few time and I never saw a single flash drive anywhere, and she specifically threated me that she had a bunch of copies on different cloud services, nothing about any physical copies." I said.

"Okay well that's actually great news, although if it's on cloud services we would need her password, but my I.T. guy josh is a genius, I'm sure he can figure it out." She said.

"But wait what if he sees the video, then he'll know you're lying and I'll look like a horrible person, what if he tries to blackmail you?" I said beginning to panic.

"I know I can trust josh, either way he's going to set up a link to my monitor here so I can see everything he is doing, so we'll know if he tries anything and that way you can help us know where to look, and tell me which videos we need to delete." She said.

"Wow you really thought this though, thank you, for the first time in a long time, I feel like I can move past this," I said with tears of joy streaming down my face.

"Oh Bridgey I promise everything will be okay," Diana said hugging he tightly, which surprised me at first but then just felt comforting.

"Sorry I know we're not there yet," She said as she pulled away.

Still confused about how I should be feeling I just told her it was okay, and I thanked her for all her help, "I seriously couldn't do this without you," I said.

"Non-sense you're strong and you can handle anything you just don't know it yet. So our part in this is to figure out a way to get Kimberly to download the malware josh has, any ideas?" She asked.

"Well I left my phone and I have no idea what her number is off hand but I do have my laptop with her email, I can send her a message?" I said.

"Well the malware josh made is a pretty big file, I think you would need to probably send her a video." Diana said cringing.

"I'll do it, but what do I say where she won't be suspicious?" I asked stumped.

"Judging from how she sounds, I'm guessing she is a narcissist so make a video pretending you're afraid, tell her you left your phone so you didn't know what else to do but send her this video, beg her not to release the video, tell her you're sorry you ran away, that you got scared and that getting expelled was an accident. She'll eat that up, and she won't even question it she will be too busy grinning at how she has you in the palm of her hand." Diana suggested.

"Wow that's an amazing idea, you don't even know her but you completely hit the nail of the head, she would never suspect a thing. How did you know that?" I asked.

"Trust me I've dealt with worse. Anyway now we have our plan, so you make the video, try to stretch it out to about 3 mins, so she shouldn't question the file size, and I'll get josh to add his malware to it, and then you'll email her it. She won't be able to resist downloading a video from you. She'll do anything to get you back in her grasp. But don't worry," Diana said holding my hand, "I won't let her hurt you again."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well are you ready to click send?" Diana asked as I looked back at her nervously.

"It's now or never," I said as I clicked send, "Now we wait I guess."

"I give it five minutes' tops till she replies," Diana said.

So we waited a few minutes passed and I was getting worried, what if she didn't download the video, what would be my next plan, change my name and dye my hair.

"That was five minutes, and no...." I was saying till I was interrupted with a *ping*

"See I told you she would reply," Diana said, "Well what are you waiting for open it!"

"You should have known better than to try that stunt with me, but I'm willing to forgive you and let you make it up to me, just tell me where you are and we can talk about this in person." Kimberly wrote.

"That arrogant dumb bitch fell for it hook line and sinker. Josh are you in?" Diana asked as she put josh on speaker.

"Yup I'm in Di, you guys did great," Josh said, "You should be seeing her phone on the computer now, can you see it?" josh asked.

"Yeah we can see it," Diana replied.

"Right now we can't do anything but watch because she'll realize something's up if we try to do anything, but we can see what she's up to, it looks like she's opened up a file. Does she have a MacBook linked to her phone?" Josh asked.

"Yup she does," I replied.

"That's great, we can get access to both, now we just need to watch and wait, I'm going to work on something that should help, you guys pay attention to any apps or folders she uses." Josh said.

"What's she doing?" Diana asked.

"Looks like she's sending me another email, wait she attaching something it, write down the name of the folder she going in," Diana told me.

"Don't forget I still have this," Kimberly wrote and send attaching the video to me.

Me and Diana looked at each other giddy with excitement. I would have never thought Diana and I would be getting along so well, or even at all, just a few months I despised her, and now she was helping save me.

"Check this out guys, I was able to get access to the camera on her phone," Josh said before remotely opening a window on Diana computer.

"She won't know we can see her?" I asked.

"Nope not a chance," He said.

There she was just looking at her phone screen anxiously waiting for a reply.

"This is Kimberly? Wow she exactly as disgusting as I pictured," Diana said with her intense hatred for her, which I honestly loved.

"That's her," I said.

"Well are you going to reply?" Diana asked.

"And say what, yup I'm in hotel in Miami?" I asked.

"Of course not, just tell her you'll be back tomorrow and you'll meet her somewhere both of you know, we need to get her to stop looking at her phone and go to sleep or something." Diana said.

"There's this bar close the university campus," I said.

"Great, tell her you'll meet her there tomorrow night." Diana said.

"Sorry it's been a crazy few days, I'm on my way back, we can meet tomorrow evening in Duff's, around 5 before it gets busy with student, I don't want anyone seeing me after I got expelled." I said, looking at Diana for confirmation.

"That's perfect, this way she'll be intrigued but she won't question you because she thinks she's getting what she wants, and she won't do anything to jeopardize that." Diana said reassuring me.

"Look at the smile on her face, she thinks she's got you right where she wants you. Oh looks like she's replying," Diana said.

"See you at 5, and don't make me wait!" Kimberly replied while I got to see her smug face type it.

We waited about 20 minutes till she put her phone on her night stand and took off the lights. She was no doubt relieved, thinking I was crawling back to her scared. From the camera we could see the room turn black. Then we waited another fifteen minutes just to make sure she was asleep and then josh went into action.

Since he learned the exact information about the video he was able to delete every copy of it on her phone, but even better while we were watching and waiting he was already using software to figure out her the password to her iCloud, and every other cloud storage app she had on her phone. It was easy since she used the same password for all.

"Josh that file is that the company her father owns? I need you to copy that file and send it us. And any other file related to their business," Diana insisted.

"Sure thing Mrs. Pearce, anything for you," Josh said.

But along the way we saw some of the more Humiliating pictures and videos Kimberly took of me, luckily since we were seeing the exact same screen as Josh I was able to make sure he didn't see much before we deleted it, but I wanted to be sure we got everything.

"Can we delete every picture and video that she has on her phone, cloud app and all? I don't want her to have anything on me," I asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll make sure they're all gone permanently, sick fuck like her deserves a lot worse than losing her phone data." Josh said agreeing to my request.

In just a half hour her entire phone was wiped of every video and picture, including the video she emailed to me, which again used the exact same password. I wanted to read all her emails to see if she and Amanda had said anything or had been plotting anything but I didn't want Diana to see me, so I just memorized her user name and password to check later on my own.