Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 05

Story Info
Bridget discovers that college isn't what she thought it was.
19.6k words
4.32
34.8k
21

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I tried writing part 6 to this story on three separate occasions and every time I felt like it was missing something. Then I read over the story and realized that I rushed chapter 5 to get Bridget back to Diana without giving her any real experiences, or adding anything to the story. One comment said that I can't build anything from it, and they were completely right. So to move forward in the story I've decided to rewrite the entire chapter from scratch. This way I can hopefully add some worth while elements to the story and help it progress more organically.

I want to apologize in advanced for the editing, I am sure I missed more than a few errors, I've gone over the story a few times and there is always more to change. But I decided to release it now because I know some of you have been waiting for so long. I hope you won't be too disappointed by the fact that it's a rewrite. As always I want to continue this story to make it better but I know i'm not a great writer, so all constructive criticism is welcome. Thank you all again for the support.

This story includes many kinks and fetishes as well as references to some of the more extreme ones like scat, so if you find those things offensive or off putting this may not be to your liking.

I couldn't believe Diana kept her end of the deal. Here I was in an Ivy League college, far away from her and my spineless father. My summer with Diana felt like a distant memory, or a bad dream, as if it didn't really happen. Finally, things would become normal. I was in control of my own life, for the first time ever and it felt great.

The entrance to the college was grand, it was like nothing I had ever seen before, it was like some billionaire's castle, not a school, but I wasn't complaining. I was ready to forget about my past, and move on, and this seemed like the perfect place to do it. However, my past had a way of following me wherever I went. I found that out when I knocked on the door of my new dorm.

"Hi, you must be my roommate, wait a minute you look familiar. You look like a chubbier version of this girl I went to high school with, OMG, wait, Bridget is that you?"

Of course, this was happening with my luck, I thought to myself.

"Amanda, hi, what a crazy coincidence," I said immediately feeling filled with shame, as I remembered Diana rubbing my clit and pleasuring me while we looked at her pictures.

I felt so weird thinking of that while she was right in front of me, I just had to get that thought out of my head and focus on her standing before me, but then I couldn't help but look at how hot her body was.

She had gotten even better looking if anything, her body was completely toned, her waist tiny, giving her a true hour glass figure. Her boobs looked a bit bigger and perkier than I remembered, and her thighs were thick but muscular like an athlete. But she was still just as mean, I know I had a bit of a gut and my butt and boobs definitely got bigger, but she was just being plain rude.

"You must be surprised to see me here right, I mean I wasn't very smart and my parents definitely aren't rich like yours. But... I got a scholarship! Thanks to cheer-leading. Isn't that amazing." Amanda said boasting.

"That's awesome, great, just great," I said knowing this was going to be a problem.

The dorm wasn't as private as I was hoping, it was one large room with two beds in it, but they weren't separated by any walls, there was a kitchen living area adjoining and a bathroom, in the back of the room. I was hoping to get some privacy after feeling so exposed the last few months but I guess that wasn't going to happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

University itself was actually quite boring, I thought people there would be passionate and open minded, but everyone seemed for the most part either stuck up, and only cared about partying, or they were spending all their time studying trying to keep up with curriculum which was intense to say the least.

I made a few acquaintances, but no one that I could consider a close friend. For the most part every class I had was extremely boring, and I felt like I was spending all my free time trying my best not to fail. There was one class that was a bit interesting, it was a foundation course available to every student, and me and Amanda were in that class together.

Strangely enough Amanda was always saving a seat for me and calling me over to sit with her. It had seemed that she had a hard time making friends who weren't in her program, and it was also painfully clear, that she wasn't smart at all. She had a hard time understanding basic concepts of the course, not to mention her writing was terrible.

So it was obvious to me that she was trying to become my friend for me to help her. I wanted to be strong and just say no when she eventually asked, because she was a horrible person, but for some reason I just couldn't, I couldn't tell her off, and I actually ended up helping her.

I don't know why I did it, but I couldn't really say no to her. I guess I still had this huge crush on her even though she was so mean. Probably because she was my first major girl crush, the one that made me realize I was a lesbian in the first place.

I wanted to exercise and lose some weight since all my clothes became tight but I just didn't have the time, and all the fast food I was eating didn't help either. I don't know how Amanda found time to go to the gym every day, and I certainly don't know how she kept up with her strict diet. I had heard that the fashion program was actually really easy and the foundation courses were the hardest part, so I guess that was true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I eventually met a few people who I would exchange notes with and eat lunch with a couple of times at the food court on campus but we never really became close except for one girl from the group. Her name was Kimberly, she was a short, black girl with a big upper body but a huge lower body, to call her pear shaped would be putting it lightly, and to call her chubby would be a huge understatement. Her thighs were so big that she sort of wobbled when she walked and even though she was pear shaped her belly was still bigger than most, I guess she was just plain obese.

She was always super nice to me though, always kept a seat for me in class, always waited on me to have lunch and was always interested talking and learning more about me. This made things a bit difficult with my past, but I managed to tell her mostly the truth while leaving out any details that she didn't need to know.

She would message me all the time, she was definitely becoming a bit over bearing but at the same time, she was one of the more down to earth people compared to all the snobby rich, pretentious people in my classes. Everything I understood why she was so friendly when she asked me to go with her for drinks after a late exam at a bar right off campus. We were having a fun time and I'd drank more than I ever had my entire life, which wasn't a lot, but I didn't need a lot to feel the effects.

"So have you hooked up with any yet?" Kimberly asked.

"What?! No of course not, you'd know if I did I talk to you all the time." I said insisting.

"True, we do talk a lot, I can't imagine when you'd have the time," Kimberly said laughing, "But don't you find anyone attractive? You must be into someone?"

"Hmm nope I've just been really focused on my work," I said.

"C'mon you can fool me with that good girl bullshit," Kimberly insisted.

"Oh yeah what makes you think I'm not just some good girl for real?" I said teasing her.

"I can just tell, plus it's always the quiet ones whose parents kept watch over them, that are the freakiest! What about those guys by the bar, they were checking you out, you like any of them?" She asked.

"No way! They're definitely not my type." I said shaking my head feeling really tipsy.

"Ha, so you do have a type, c'mon spill, what's your type?" Kimberly asked.

"Well, fine my type is less manly, and by that I mean, the kind without a penis," I confessed to her, laughing and blushing. This was something I hadn't really told anyone.

"Finally, I was waiting for you to come out to me," Kimberly said.

"You knew?!" I said shocked.

"Babe it's painfully obvious that you're a lesbian, it's why no guy has tried to hit on you yet, and the guys here will have sex with just about anything with a vagina," She laughed, "So now tell me the truth you must have a crush, tell me!"

I don't know if it was just because I finally had someone to talk to about these things or if it was the alcohol but I felt more open to telling her about my crush on Amanda. "Well there is this one girl, but she's kind of bratty, and I don't even think she's a lesbian, I see her all the time but she's way out of my leag..."

I was stopped mid-sentence by Kimberly's long wet tongue being shoved down my throat, while one had was grabbing my face and the other was touching my leg. I quickly pushed her away hoping not any people notice.

Although it was obvious the group of guys from across the bar had seen and were having a good time watching the quick show.

"What's the matter, it's okay I'm a lesbian too, you don't have to worry, I feel the same way about you too," Kimberly said.

At this point I was so angry, I just blew up, for one thing, I hated being the center of attention, and I wasn't ready to be outed like that, and also I couldn't believe she did that.

"What?! No I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Amanda, you know my roommate with the crazy fit body," I said.

"What?!" She said shocked, "Wow so what am I not fit enough for you, or is it because i'm black? Or do you just like girls who are a complete bitch to you, is that it?" Kimberly asked clearly enraged by me turning down her advances.

"Honestly you're just not my type, I'm sorry," I said trying to defuse the situation.

"Tell me exactly what about me isn't your type? You've been flirting with me all semester, and leading me on, do you get off on some kind of power trip," She asked speaking to me in a rough a louder voice.

"What no of course not, I had no idea you liked me, or that you were even a lesbian, I promise," I said.

"Well fine so what about me isn't you type, I want to know," She demanded.

"Fine," I said, annoyed and irritated by her demeanor and the way she was speaking to me, "I don't like big girls okay, I'm just not into them, I like athletic girly girls, who know the type that spend hours on make up and working out. Is that so wrong?" I shouted.

"Wow the audacity, have you looked in a mirror lately, it's not like you've been taking care of yourself, when was the last time you worked out, huh? When was the last time you ate a salad instead of fries? You're a couple months away from being just as fat as me! I can't believe this, you know what, you can go fuck yourself, I'm out," Kimberly said berating before she left.

I quickly paid the bill, and ran out of the bar with my head down, and went back to my room. I couldn't believe what had just happened. In the next few weeks me and Kimberly didn't say a word to each other, not in text or in person, although she occasionally gave me the stink eye when we passed each other. I knew I was in the right, I didn't owe her anything, I can't help that I didn't like her, so she could stay pissed at me as far as I'm concerned. I didn't need her as a friend.

---------------------------------------------------------

As the weeks went by sleep began to elude me more and more. I would wake up in the middle of the night from these vivid dreams, of Amanda. It would always be the same thing, me helpless and naked while she stood above me, completely nude, laughing, towering over me, almost Amazonian in size.

It wasn't a particularly sexy dream but I would wake up with my pussy completely drenched every night. But I just wanted the dreams to stop because I was beginning to hate myself for being turned on by them, even if it was in my sleep, because they constantly reminded me of Diana.

To make matters worse, Amanda was so open with nudity, it didn't matter if I was in the room studying, she would just take off her clothes and strip, whether she had to change into her gym clothes or if she had just showered. She usually changed facing her side of the room, so she couldn't see me glancing at her, and that also meant her ass usually faced my direction, every time.

It was almost like she was putting on a show for me, she would slowly let her towel drop and bend over, her ass facing me as she pulled her thong straight up till it disappeared in her perfect butt cheeks. It was such a tease, occasionally she would bend over so much I got a glimpse of her perfectly waxed pussy from behind. After she put her bra and panties on she put one leg on the bed at a time and slowly rubbed moisturizer into her silky skin.

I tried to keep my glances as brief as possible hoping that she wouldn't notice. I mean she faced the other direction. There's no way she could know. I tried to stop all together because I was feeling like a pervert, but it was so hard when she was so freely putting her body on display. I did my best to not look but it was usually to no avail.

That's when my dreams changed and to make things ten times worse Diana was now in them. They specifically revolved around both Amanda's and Diana's asses. I was trapped in Diana's smother box, while she and Amanda took turns sitting on my face. I tried to get out but I was strapped down. I tried to speak but nothing came out. I just had to wait while they smothered me, I could hear them laughing and talking but I had no idea what they were saying.

This became my new recurring dream. And again every night I woke up with my panties completely soaked. But what I was dreaming about was scary, and disgusting, and worse of all, I started to actively fantasize about these things. I would spend far too much time thinking about Amanda. I even contemplated stealing a pair of her panties, just to know what she smelt liked. It got so bad one time I actually started to walk towards her side of the room to look in her dirty hamper while she was gone, but I managed to snap myself out of it and stop before I did it.

I had stopped masturbation all together since I started having the dreams because I just felt disgusted by my thoughts, I couldn't come to terms with the guilt and shame. But everything was escalating and I was feeling out of control. It just kept getting worse and worse. That's when I decided to talk to a clinical psychologist that worked on the campus. There were a few available to talk to the students for free, but only one was female, so that's the one I chose to see, Dr. Rachelle Zane. It was an uncomfortable topic but I just needed these thoughts out of my head no matter what.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The office was pretty standard, it looked like a glorified principal's office but with more comfortable chairs and a couple nice plants. Dr. Zane herself was very hot, I thought she would be older but she looked like early thirties, black hair, red lipstick, a tight dress but one that didn't show much cleavage, she had these big eyes with a spark in them that seemed a bit intense but who was I too judge I guess.

"So what brings you in today Ms. King or can I call you Bridget?" Dr. Zane asked.

"Bridget is fine and well I was having some issues and I wasn't sure who to turn to..... and I was hoping I can get some help..... but... I think I probably should go, I don't think you deal with this kind of thing anyway," I replied ready to walk back out.

"Nonsense, please you're already here and I've cleared the whole hour, you can talk to me no judgement, and everything is confidential, I can lose my license if I leaked a patient's information," Dr. Zane said assuredly.

Hesitantly i sat back down. "Okay well, I've been having these dreams, about my..... ex, yeah my ex and my friend, and they are keeping me up at night, I can't sleep because of them," I said.

"Well tell me about the dream? What happens in it?" She asked.

"Well... you see.... It's a... sex dream." I said hiding my face. I couldn't believe I actually told someone that.

"That's completely normal, but please elaborate on what happens in the dream? I promise no judgement at all, I've seen and heard it all. This information could be key in figuring out why you are having these dreams, trust me." She replied.

"Urgh... okay well it starts off with me opening my eyes, and things look fuzzy at first, it's bright, then I realize that's because I'm looking up at the ceiling, at a light bulb, then I look around and quickly realize that I can't move I'm completely restrained, I can't tell even turn my head, then I see two figures come into my view, it's my st... my Ex, and my friend, they are standing above me naked, then......" I said, pausing to look at Dr. Zane's reaction.

"Go on please, this is a safe space. I promise." She said putting me at ease.

"Then they start squatting down over my face, I can hear laughing and but I can't understand what they are saying, then before I know it they're both on my face, I should be fighting or screaming but I don't, then I wake up from the dream," I said.

"I'm proud of you Bridget, you did a great job. So how do you feel when you wake up?" Dr. Zane asked.

"I don't really know," I replied.

"Do you feel afraid? Panicked?" She asked.

"No not really," I said trying to avoid the truth.

"Do you feel happy or sad?" She continued.

"Nope," I replied.

"Do you feel excited? Aroused?" She asked.

I paused not knowing if I should respond.

"It's okay Bridget sex dreams are supposed to make you excited. That's completely normal we all have them, trust me," She reassured me, knowing I was too ashamed to say it out loud.

"Well I guess but I'd like to stop having this dream, it's affecting my sleep" I said.

"Well how often do you have it?" She asked.

"Almost every night," I confessed.

"Wow that is very often, do you masturbate when you wake up from the dream?"

She asked in a very matter of fact way.

"No of course not, in fact I hate that it even turns me on, so I make sure not to," I said getting defensive.

"Well do you masturbate in general?" She asked.

"Well I've been pretty busy with school and pretty stressed with exams so I haven't really gotten any time, plus I share a room so I don't really have any privacy," I said making excuses.

"Well you should really find time when you are alone to pleasure yourself, I think it would help get rid of those dreams. But there is no reason you should feel ashamed at being aroused by that dream. Lots of people are into bondage and domination and submission. It's so common, you really have no idea how many people love it. So what if it's your ex, masturbation is healthy once it isn't affecting your everyday life," Dr. Zane explained.

"I don't want to be turned on by it though and I don't want to be turned on by my ex, it wasn't a healthy relationship. Can't you just give me some sleeping pills so I can sleep through the night instead of waking up in the middle of it." I said trying to explain without revealing too much.

"I think you have some demons you need to come to terms with, Bridget, whether you know it or not, and I don't think sleeping pills will help, and I'm sorry I won't prescribe them to you," She said firmly.

"Please there must be something you can do, you're a psychologist, can't you do something! I'm begging you," I said pleading

"Well there is one option, I can't say it always works all the time, but it has yielded me good results for survivors of sexual assault cases and the like. But it's experimental to say the least, it's a new type of hypno-therapy that I'm studying currently," She explained.