All Comments on 'Becoming My Stepmother's Slave Pt. 07-08'

by ForTheLoveOfFemdom

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible!’

I’ve waited months for this! I can’t wait for the next part. That will be the best part!

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone, if there is anything you'd like to see Diana do to Bridget in the next chapter please let me know. I definitely need to get the creative juices flowing to start writing it.

Also I have no idea when the next chapter would be out since I haven't started writing it yet. I only have plot points down.

Thanks again for the support. Hope you all enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

TL:DR do whatever you want it's your story! But here are some opinions:

So I assume that means the whole Kimberly arch is all done with? I know a lot of readers wanted to see a return to form for Diana, and probably relished in the little bit we saw of her this time, definitely me! I'm hoping the next part will be almost entirely Diana focused, especially now she's gonna (supposedly) be super horny so Bridget will do a "favour" and pretend like it was old times just until the drug wears off as voluntary payment maybe? Idk, speculation/ideas

As for Scat, given you asked, I'm not a fan of it. Farting is part of the whole humiliation and grossdom aspects. Although I do recall many comments in the previous chapter begging for scat, and it's your (very goodly amazing and can you please make more we know you're busy but plz) story so you can do whatever turns you on personally and / or feels right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

This was really great. I want feet/ foot submission in the next part

iceblockiceblockover 3 years ago
The End

Hey man. Don’t bothering torturing yourself with ideas for the next part. I reckon this is the perfect ending to a pretty decent story. I was really hoping Kimberley would recapture our heroin but I’m also glad Diana was able to save Her. Perfect ending I reckon. If there is to be a next part, hopefully it can be consensual! Bridget deserves that after everything She has been through, whether it be with Diana or some other Women where she can live out Her submissive desires. Thanks for your time and effort in writing. But don’t you agree this is a great spot to finish?

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 3 years agoAuthor

Hi iceblock, thanks for your reply, this chapter is leading up to the ending of the story, and most likely the next chapter will be the last, but I did leave a few things unanswered and unfinished and I think they need some closure. Also the next chapter will be fully consensual.

To the anonymous users, I appreciate the feedback and i'm glad you liked it. I'll try to include some foot fetish stuff, and the next chapter will be focused on Diana and her relationship with Bridget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
They end

While it was already said that ending chapter willa focus on Bridget-Diane relationship, it would be nice to wolę kind od girls payback on Kimberly- americano prison is not enough for them

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 3 years ago

This story goes in darker places than I'm typically comfortable with, but I still enjoyed this story. I hope in the end Diane and Bridgrt end up in a healthy, consensual bdsm relationship, and that the non consensual slavers get mentioned again only to explain hoe they get their just desserts. That's what I want though, and you're free to take this story wherever you want

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments Ireadlesbianstuff. This chapter was definitely in a grey area that I was not very comfortable with as well, I only did it as it fit with kimberly and Amanda being completely insane.

I intend for the next chapter to be the opposite in that Bridget will be able to have complete control over her decisions, and things will be 100% consensual. Also I do plan on explaining what happens with kimberly, Amanda, Larissa, even kit kat, and I'll talk about what happened to Bridget's father and if Dr. Zane's drug makes it to market as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I belong to the people who enjoy your stories ;)

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiabout 3 years ago

Love this story!!!!! I'm kinda hoping that Bridget talks to Diana and can become her sub again. I think that's what she would like best. Business by day and sub by night. Could be a great relationship for them both. And Bridget will be able to help Diana through the effects of the drug. Thank you for a Great chapter!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dear author

I really do like this story but I know the story was mainly about Diana and Bridgets relationship with each other just shit and give one of the characters are redemption story I was mostly referring to Amanda like I know she was just as evil as Kimberly was but I feel like she was only doing this because Bridget got expelled and I feel like Bridget really do does like Amanda But she was masturbating to the entire time in college I thought you were going to have her in and Amanda have a relationship and maybe Amanda finds out that she wasn't really a straight girl after then you end the story with Amanda and Bridget been together like I feel like giving her redemption story would be ok. Make a story a little bit interesting and instead of ending it with Diana and Bridget together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When’s the next chapter!! I’m desperate for it!

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments and ideas, I do appreciate them a lot. I haven't started the next chapter and it's most likely months away but your ideas and comments really encourage me to keep going. I had a bit of writers block when it came to this series, so I decided to work on a shorter series just to get some ideas out there and the creative juices flowing. It isn't anything special and was done very quickly. It's on deviantart, the name is Tamara's revenge and it's only three parts. Feel free to check it out but this series is my main one and I will finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

please release the next part ill literally do anything❤️😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really can not wait for the next chapter. So excited for Bridget and Diana to get back together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been reading this story for a long time and I cannot wait for Bridget and Diana to be together, tho I do love Dianas meanness and not shying away from scat like the earlier chapters. Regardless, I hope you are well on your way to finishing your epic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

We need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When’s the next part out?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really looking forward to the next chapter with just the 2 of them!

Dikembe23Dikembe23almost 3 years ago

A good ending. I really enjoyed the read and for those other comments I see this is the final part of the series and it was a nice ending. I would definitely be interested in a 'bad ending' version for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When’s the next part to this story out? I can’t wait for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the next part out?! I check everyday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't wait to continue. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the way this has closed out. I know its been a year but if you are still planning to release another chapter I'd love to read!! I really want the closure of what Diana was about to say before Bridget got napt... also not sure if you're up for the task but I really feel like this could turn in to an actual published novel! If you would like some ideas and possibly even a co-writer if your interested, leave a reply and maybe we can figure out the logistics. I would love to be a part of that project. I think it could even go past just one book and be turned in to a series. I'm thinking like an erotic/horor genera

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was a good ending and I'm so pleased that Diana came through for Bridget. What on earth es she going to say/reveal to her (the night of the kidnapp)!? It seemed important, she said she'd lied to her her whole life... I'm invested now. Please say you're going to finish this and clear this up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForTheLoveOfFemdom@ForTheLoveOfFemdom
Just someone with a wild imagination and a lot of kinks and fetishes, that I want to share with like minded people. Just about everything I write is pure fantasy and a lot of it is Non-consent, I just want to make it clear that in real life I will never stand for anything that...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES