All Comments on 'Becoming My Stepmother's Slave'

by ForTheLoveOfFemdom

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Plz.

I like where this story is going, I hope it gets continued soon. Some things I hope Diana makes Bridget do is cunnalingus, strapon sex (hope Bridget is a virgin so her stepmom can take her virginity), panty sniffing, licking, and lots of anal. Maybe Diana forces Bridget to wear a chastity belt to make sure that Bridget can not foil her plan to take her virginity? Anyways, great start to an amazing story. Also hope you keep all of Bridget's sexual experiences lesbian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no sex

I must have missed the sex in this story. Kissing stinky feet does not qualify .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Scat

Plz have Diana force Bridget to eat her shit. Have her shit in Bridget's mouth and force her to swallow it. At least have Diana wear a butt plug and pull it from her ass and force Bridget to suck it clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
marriage

Just throwing this idea out there and secretly hoping it comes true.

What do you think about the idea of later down the road when Diana has more of her "hooks" in Bridget, she divorces her husband taking a huge portion of his fortune so she can corrupt/dominate Bridget even more by forcing her to become her new wife? Make that the ultimate punishment for Bridget as she now has to be Diana's very submissive wife.

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
Keep the ideas coming

I really appreciate the ideas, I was hoping to get ideas of fetishes you want to see or some story direction from you guys. In retrospect I think i should have written further into the story since some people thought it was boring it seems, and I saw someone complain it wasn't realistic but honestly it just a fantasy story, I don't really want a situation that's realistic. Although controlling fathers and horrid stepmothers aren't unrealistic at all.

I know i'm not a writer but i will try by best to make an entertaining, plausible story and i would love any constructive criticism, ideas and suggestions. Hopefully the next chapter will be a better one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thoughts

I would love to see lots of breast play with her big tits. Maybe to make them sag more and nipple stretching also. Orgasim denial is a great theme with or without a chastity belt. Labia stretching would be fun. Super huge dildos in all holes would be good to. Piercings in nipples and pussy would be good. Not into scat play like another commenter was but it is your story take it where you want. No matter what you do some will be haters but still go forward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My thoughts

I personally don't find the stretching and piercings attractive. However I feel that the marriage idea is a great one. Only I feel it would flow better if the dad passed away and Diana inherits the money from his will and says Bridget will only get access to it if she becomes Diana's wife.

wof2wof2over 6 years ago
My day on what has been suggested

1st off congrats on a great start to the story. I too am opposed to the boob sag and nipple stretching and labia extending. Just seems too "gross" for my taste but if you feel like adding it, that is understandable as you the author get the final say. The anal suggestions intrigue me. Butt plugs and anal beads would be a nice touch. I feel that anal can always be used as a good punishment. The scat I could take it or leave it. However what really interests me is the marriage idea. The thought of Bridget forced to walk down the isle to be hitched to her evil step mother would be priceless. I feel it would be the ultimate defeat and can only imagine what would be going through her mind at that time. Especially if it is forced and ends up trapping her further under Diana's control. Have Diana make it know that after they are hitched, there is no escaping being her wife. Permanently Tying herself to someone who she hates, again priceless. A few suggestions I would like to add would be to include panty play. Such as Diana making Bridget lick clean her dirty thongs or perhaps even force her to wear them. Making sure the dirty gusset rests snuggly against Bridget's pussy. Allowing Bridget to experience the full feeling of her step mothers dried dirty pussy juice rubbing against her snatch. You could even go as far as to have Diana force Bridget to get permanent pubic hair removal so Bridget has to experience this against her now completely bald, hairless pussy. Permanent pubic hair removal alone I feel would be a great punishment. Then Diana could degrade Bridget by teasing and taunting her about how her pussy looks like a little girls instead of a mature womans. Anyway Keep up the great work and am excited to read the next chapter.

wof2wof2over 6 years ago
Forgot one thing

Also casting my vote for keeping all of Bridget's sexual experiences lesbian. Preferably strictly with her stepmom. I feel Diana would like to keep Bridget to herself, her very own personal lesbian sex slave. (Hopefully eventually her lesbian sex slave wife)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part 2

When will the next one be up

ForTheLoveOfFemdomForTheLoveOfFemdomover 6 years agoAuthor
Progress update

Thank you so much for all the feed back. I had a plot outline of the next couple chapters and where i want the story to go, so I've begun writing it out. Its going well but i want this next chapter to be much longer than the first and i also want to make sure its written properly. I mainly get time on Sundays so i would look out for for the next chapter some time after Wednesday next week, but i'll try to get it out as early as possible.

Also i love the ideas you all have been giving me, i read all the comments and i already planned on doing many of the things suggested. I will include some body modifications like her saggy breasts but nothing truly permanent so not to worry, also all of the sexual encounters Bridget has, will be lesbian. The idea of her marrying Diana is very intriguing to me and it may fit perfectly in the story's direction.

The story is really a love letter to fetish and i want to showcase a wide variety in this story, once it can be part of Bridget's domination/humiliation, so if there is anything else you guys want to see let me know and maybe i can include it in a future chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOVE IT

Add more with feet and panties! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This could be great

Really enjoyed this. Hoping that this story can revolve mainly around her feet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ideas

Really not a fan of body malfunction or scat at all. Massive fan of one person who mentioned degrading Bridget by not calling her a woman. Also a huge fan of feet and panties and think this could become a real good series. Also I love the fact that it's only between the girls

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes

Loved dis story more

da_beast_1990da_beast_1990over 6 years ago
Good start

I really like your character building and i really liked how you were able to switch the momentum of the story in order to make it more erotic. Can't wait to read the next one.

themanredthemanredover 6 years ago
Love it!

Brilliantly written, great character voice, excellent brevity. Astounding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
strange begining

Makes no sense : Bridget just has to say no and give her diary to her father to show how her step-mother is cruel. Check mate.

totalslave1971totalslave1971over 3 years ago
Good Story

Good story! I really enjoyed it. I guess I would have liked it more if she stayed her step mothers slave throughout the entire story by not letting her go to college and deepening her slavery to her stepmother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking useless story

Feels like written by some 13 year old on Wattpad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To all of those dissing on the story

If you didn't enjoy something why take the time and comment?

Are you spending any money out of your wallet to get this story written? No? Then gtfo and spend your time somewhere else you entitled ungrateful rats

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too any naysayers..... If you don't like it there are thousands more out there. I like the setup and I can see many avenues for this to take.

Keep writing ForTheLoveOfFemdom :-)

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

What a mindless story! Only good for the mindless fans! But they are happy with everything!

NurekNurekover 1 year ago
Humble estimations upcoming as far as what Bridget is going to discover.

I'm guessing most humbly that her stepmom also owns her mom, and is forcing her to pay *her* child-support, as well as having stolen the other woman's family, owning their daughter, and also tricked their man into giving herself her predessor's claims, financially-speaking at that.

I don't really know, you do, my neighbor, but that's my guess, based on the personality of the evil stepmom in this work of yours.

I'm guessing that not only did Diana steal Bridget's mother's man and family, and kick her out onto the street, but also enslaved her via child-support court-ordered payment bills to work for Diana's benefit, and also turn Bridget's father against Bridget and totally in favor of Diana; but also enslaved both Bridget and Bridget's mom in the meantime- in totally different means... well as the evil stepmom she is; that's a distinct possibility that she'd do exactly that.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Yes, Now This One's Promising, 😜!

*

Hallo Author, or fdomfet!

Wow!... Now your story, "Becoming My Stepmother's Slave", is more like we were looking for, and Bridget's Sadistic Stepmother, Diana, is fucking kinky, hot and sexy... I'm already soaking-wet and the Black Queen hasn't even caned my white ass yet!

[I mean what could she do to me that was worse than today.] _ My answer to Bridget's naive question!... There is many many-things that you'd find much worse, how about, licking her large, sweaty, sticky feet clean, or tongue bathing Diana's entire body... but if she is anything like me, soon as Bridget's daddy leaves, Diana will have her handcuffed in the toilet and using Bridget's tongue as toilet-paper lick wiping her shitty asshole and wet-pussy, after each time she uses the toilet untill Diana's had several orgasms,,, yes!

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Yummy Wet Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userForTheLoveOfFemdom@ForTheLoveOfFemdom
267 Followers
Just someone with a wild imagination and a lot of kinks and fetishes, that I want to share with like minded people. Just about everything I write is pure fantasy and a lot of it is Non-consent, I just want to make it clear that in real life I will never stand for anything that...