All Comments on 'Becoming Pastor's Wife Ch. 04'

by Ctus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is getting better and better! Thanks! Please continue the development of their relationship and place in the world. Becoming role models. Alan becoming more dominant and showing his Trophy off in outrageously sexy clothes, high heels, jewelry, makeup. She feeling more submissive and wanting to be the centre of attention for her man. In the bedroom becomming the perfect fucktoy. Just some ideas.. Please continue your wonderful story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Can't wait for more.

CtusCtusover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the positive responses. I very much appreciate them.

I love this story, even if the community at large doesn't appear to as evidenced by the rating it has been given.

I'm going to keep writing though and want to get better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Such a fun and sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dear Ctus, please continue their journey..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ctus, please, please please continue this story. I hope there are a lot more parts to it!!

CtusCtusalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the comment. I was a little discouraged at the overall reception to this chapter but once I finish the next chapter in another story, this is next on my list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks, Ctus!!! Im really looking forward to more parts!! Don’t be discouraged, this story is a masterpiece. I hope Alan is less conflicted about Bambi’s transformation and goes along with Harold & Vicki’s plans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope this is your next project Ctus, to see Alan and Bambi evolve into the perfect couple. Your slow and considerate style is so good. They are so complimentary in their wants. She will learn to become to be the perfect Bimbo for Alan. Learning to be more risky and slutty by Vicky. Shopping, makeover, straight platinum hair, slutty makeup, nails, heels leather skirt. Alan: what is this? You look like a common whore. I am so sorry Daddy. Don't you sorry me cunt. She started crying. I only wanted to look good for you Daddy. By looking like a nasty slut, what will people think? I only want to look sexy for you Daddy. You want to the whole world to thing I married a whore? No Daddy, I want to look sexy just for you. Are you saying you are a whore just for me? Yes Daddy I am your whore. They both lovingly smiled. Yes Daddy I am your whore, your fucktoy, to do with as you please. He fucked her in the ass for the first time. Next morning new rules. You are going to be my trophy, my whore. Building confidence as an Instagram model lingerie, swimming suits. Building their new house, beautiful, spacy, her walk in closet, their dungeon. Making her truly submissive. Alan taking control: Bambi, my love. What is it Daddy. Cupping her chin with his hand. Do you know what you are babygirl? Anticipation and excitement overwellming her. Yours Daddy? Yes babygirl, you are mine. Her heart skipped a beat. What does your man needs? A perfectly obidient Bimbo fucktoy? Yes, my love seizing her hand three times. She responded with with four. The world needs to know you are mine, always happy to please me. How can I please you Daddy. Be you my princess, always smiling, be happy. You love to be fucked by Daddy. Earn it. I loved your outfit my little whore. Just know you are mine. Always wearing heels in school, stylish slutty clothes, more daring than the other girls, getting a tongue piercing to please her man. Just some thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this story, a bit of a wild ride. Love that she is being led subconsciously since the beginning and he is helping her learn her role in marriage and as a role model. Very fun even with the technical obstacles. I hope to see them enjoying more of their marriage and her submission. What a lucky woman.

mormonhousewifemormonhousewifeover 1 year ago

please make chapter 5!

CtusCtusabout 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 5 has been sent off for publishing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCtus@Ctus
I completely welcome feedback and discussion on my stories or messages on here. Thank you for being respectful and have a lovely day.