All Comments on 'Becoming Reparations Pt. 03'

by GynoidG1R1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JacobLucasJacobLucasover 3 years ago
Enjoying

On one level, I really am enjoying this story. The elements of emotions that you include are so good and I can feel them in my heart. I especially appreciate the way you show the feelings of a new "little" being born. It is very touching.

On another level, the way it got so violent was a little much for me.

I do want you to keep going. I want to see more of this. Of course, with how things are going, I'm not sure what shape this will take.

MarsStarsMarsStarsover 3 years ago
More

Very well done. Could still use an editor but the story itself is great with depth to it that is tangible. Keep it up. Really enjoying it.

GynoidG1R1GynoidG1R1over 3 years agoAuthor
Editor Wanted

I posted on the bulletin board asking for an editor but didn't get any bites. So if any is following this story and interested, please hit the Send Feedback button. I do check the bulletin boards, but not often. I'll see the feedback faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 4

Let's get part 4!

syn4321syn4321over 2 years ago

Earlier parts were good. This is ugly and violent. Blech.

8796Porno8796Pornoover 2 years ago
Part 4 please!

Good plot and a little romance. I'm waiting for continuation. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Overall very well done.

100% understandable someone has feelings of after, frustration, rage, resentment ... however they feel ... That's never excuse or justification for accusing and mistreating another.

She's innocent. Not even fully capable of consent since she's is yet to understand. When she did others she could consent to a heavy BDSM exchange ... that moment in the motel however he was a bad daddy/dom ... he completely violated the trust she felt & gave and doesn't deserve further ... certainly not without his making full amends to her and showing it will never be repeated. Being a Dom/daddy is not license to abuse out if control. His taking up that role means he is responsible for her well-being. He needs a shrink not a lg.

She had love and concern for him and he raped, beat and gave her reason to great fit her life without even a safe word. She doesn't even know what it is. And certainly not how when she should use it. He was dangerously out of control and showing himself to be no better than the petty unmanly scum who beat up on him.

Too bad. I hope the story continues and he sees how he fucked up and what a treasure she is, making amends.

She would likely play kinky and even rough with him but he crossed the line into straight up abuse. He needs to earn it and die he is capable and worthy of all she offers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGynoidG1R1@GynoidG1R1
Pronounced "GynoidGirl" I am a time traveler sent from a posthuman future to explore concepts of the female as cyborg. An attempt to understand the concept of sex and gender in a time where the feminine was a product of the male gaze. We are interested in the subordination o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES