Becoming Sarah? Pt. 03

Story Info
Sarah finally meets the family.
2.3k words
4.36
12.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a story about a niece, Sarah, who goes to live with her Uncle, Aaron, to work over the summer. I'd recommend reading the first two, but you don't have to listen to me. Sarah has now become Aaron's complete and utter slut: Ass. She has a tattoo on her ass of the sign for being submissive and has been trained over the last few weeks to take anything in her ass. Her boyfriend back home has no idea about what's happening to the formerly innocent girl.

***

"Time to untie you, Ass," Daddy said, releasing her arms and then ankles. "Sit on the bench."

Ass rubbed at her chafed wrists as he guided her towards the wood bench. Once seated, he removed the blindfold and Ass felt like she'd been punched in the gut. In front of her stood her mother naked, hands behind her back. Her pussy hosted four labia piercings, a tattoo matching the one on Ass's butt placed above her clit. Next to her stood Ass's sister, a tattoo on both of her giant tits. Three years older than her, Ass's sister always had bigger tits than she'd imagined possible, and now they had thick metal bars in her nipples and tits the size of coconuts. Finally, at the end of the row, was Ass's aunt—her mom's sister. She had a tongue ring, but no discernible sign of a tattoo. They were all clean shaven.

"This is Pussy, Tits and Mouth. My prized possessions. I believe you've met before," Daddy said.

Ass felt tears well up into her eyes and an empty feeling spreading out from the center of her chest, the world of fantasy brought on the past few weeks crashed around her as she realized this was her Uncle's plan all along. The gaped asshole, the tattoos and nipple piercings, the constant horniness was all a set up to join the rest of her family. Her mouth opened and closed, trying to mutter out any significant words. Her eyes darted from family member to family member, hoping to catch one of their eyes—to get a reassuring nod—but their heads were all cast downwards.

"Yes, slut, I told you you weren't alone," her Uncle Aaron said, smiling down on the clearly shocked girl in front of him. He took two steps forwards before lifting her chin up and forcing her to look into his own piercing blue eyes. "And now you'll learn your place. That this was always your destiny."

"Tits here was the most recent addition to my collection, naturally," he gestured towards Sarah's sister, June. Sarah took her into more detail and realized how different their bodies were. While she was tall, thick and strong, June was small a petite thing, 5-foot-2 at most, blonde hair instead of brown reaching just to her shoulders. Where Sarah had modestly sized tits, her sister's grew out of her otherwise skinny chest, swallowing up her entire torso. Pink areolas the size of Sarah's fist covered the tips of the round tits, and eraser sized nipples were punctuated by those thick black rings. Everything else about June screamed toned, thin athlete—her six pack and strong legs suggested a history of her college softball career. The two tattoos, matching her own submissive mark, were on June's sideboob and showed stretching from growth.

"Three years ago, just after Tit's 18th birthday, I was scrolling through the internet for nudes and came upon a familiar sight—behind a voluptuous rack there was a kitchen I was almost sure was yours. The same pictures on the fridge, the same island and the same birthday cake from the party we had earlier that day. I was shocked by the size of your sister's tits, Ass, I won't lie. She did a really good job hiding them back then, not so much anymore. I followed the account that posted them, and while your sister did a great job of keeping her face out of the pictures, the backgrounds gave away who she was almost immediately. The kitchen was followed by her bedroom, then the yard, then the bathroom. It was obvious who it was captioning her photos, 'Rough up these tits, Daddy.'

"A month passed until I knew I had enough to take her into my service. Blackmail was easy and your sister was almost as submissive as you. First she would just send me photos, but slowly I suggested more and more. She started selling her pics and webcamming, upon my suggestion. I thought about making her Ass, especially when she begged me to fuck her ass instead of pussy—her virginity was so precious to her back then. But it was clear who she was, she was Tits. Tits, tell your sister how much money you make a month as a model."

"I make $10,000 a month, Sir," a shy voice said.

"And what do people come to see?"

"My tits, Sir."

"Exactly," Daddy said, turning back to look into Sarah's face. "Now, she has other uses. You'll recall that her college is close to where I live. There's a nice bathroom on campus, renowned for a mouth and ass that milk every last drop of cum from your cock. For just $50, too. You should see your sister walking out of that stall, Ass—she looks like a donut. After nights like that, she isn't allowed to shower. She tells me she gets weird looks from her classmates, and many people have asked her about the smell. How many professor's do you fuck weekly now?"

"Seven, Sir."

"That's your future, Ass. Of course, the cum will be in your ass. Tits isn't allowed that luxury. Come here Tits." June's left nipple now rested directly in front of Sarah's face, still avoiding eye contact with her sister. "How many did you get on your way down?"

"Three loads, Sir. Two from the gas station and one from the bank, who looked like he hadn't had action in years."

"I'm sure you made him very proud. Ass, taste their cum."

It took a few seconds for her to process what was happening, but once Sarah did her instincts kicked in and she leaned forward. Bringing her right hand up, she brought the eraser nipple up to her mouth and started sucking on the engorged tip. Slightly salty, it tasted of old cum. Moving off from sucking after a few minutes she kissed and licked her way out and around the tit, drunk with the taste of cum and lust of the moment.

"Enough. Tit, back off," immediately, the tit left the reach of Ass' craning neck and a flutter of disappointment preceded her remembrance of what was happening: That her whole family were slaves.

"It's in your blood, slut. Time you realize that. Do you want to hear the tale of Mouth?"

Sarah sat there absentmindedly licking her lips for any remaining taste of cum, staring at her 38 year-old Aunt. She, like the rest of them, had her nipples pierced with rings, adorning her B-cup tits. Her belly had gone a little bit since she transitioned from running to walking a year ago, but her hips were still curved and her pussy didn't have a single hair. Unlike the three other women in the room, Mouth had no obvious tattoo marking her as a slave. Her only namesake seemed to be the pierced tongue.

"Fifteen years ago, Pussy and I were fucking in your parents' bedroom during a family reunion. Mouth here needed something and walked in on us. She was dumbfounded, of course, much like you were when you first realized who my other slaves are. But Pussy here, oh so clever, got up immediately and pulled her into the room. Poor girl couldn't help herself—she hadn't been with a man in years, and my cock was just too much for her. Instead of fucking Pussy that day like I'd planned, I'd fucked her sister. Pussy, again smartly, took photos of my cock in your Aunt. The way she screamed as she came turned me on more than anything else.

"Your aunt became the second jewel in my crown that day, and her training had just begun. We started fucking every day, but it still took months for her to fall down the rabbit hole. Small budges, convincing her to get kinkier and kinkier, rougher and rougher. The day when she finally took my cock down her throat was when I gave her her name. For five years she was my live-in slut, sleeping with my balls in her mouth. I trained her to suck cock, suck balls, eat ass and eat pussy. You can't imagine the places that mouth has been, the depravities your aunt has. Did you bring your toy, Mouth?"

Sarah's aunt nodded.

"Good, go and grab it, then show your niece what I mean."

Sarah was slowly coming to grips with what was happening, her horror turning to shame, then excitement. The appalling fact that her family were all slaves turned into the thirst to be used with her family, to bond together. A couple minutes passed of Sarah playing with her clit until Mouth came back into the room holding a 2 foot long purple dildo. Expertly, she ran her tongue along the appendage to lube it up, before lining the tip up with her mouth and making the entire shaft disappear. Amazed, Sarah saw her Aunt's throat bulge as it accepted the new intruder. Mouth held it inside her for 15, 30, 60 seconds before coolly pulling it back out of her, roping back in the strings of spit that still connected the submerged head with her lips.

"Mouth, eat Tits' ass out please," Master commanded. Squatting down, Sarah's aunt stuck her face into June's asshole.

"Where-where is her mark?" Sarah asked, initiating a conversation for the first time all night.

"Haha, I'm glad you asked slut. It's inside her lip. And before you ask your next question: No, she isn't being used as a prostitute like your sister. She's my maid. Don't ask what she cleans the toilets with. Do you have any more questions about your Aunt or sister?"

Sarah shook her head side to side after a moment's thought. It was becoming too much for her, and she was starting to fear the final story to be told. Her mother was still as ever, her graying hair settled on her shoulder in a fishtail braid, old tits resembling a miniature version of June's sagging down slightly. Her mom was an avid swimmer, her belly was toned underneath the stretch marks from her pregnancy and her arms were wiry strong. Right above her pussy was her slave tattoo, marking the five piercings along her pussy—two on each labia and a ring in her clit big enough to tie a small rope through.

"Now Ass, your personality most reminds me of your mother. The key difference being where that key goes. She's the only one more naturally submissive than you, the only one who pushed me to go farther faster. And we started our affair 25 years ago, the night before your lovely parents' wedding.

"She and I got along well right away when my brother introduced us, she started flirting first, too. We became close friends, but always kept a good distance on intimacy, so when she showed up knocking on my door the night before her wedding with your father, I was shocked. She broke down in my arms, said she wasn't sure if she could go through with it. Then she kissed me, I could smell a little bit of alcohol on her breath. I asked if she was sure she wanted to do this and her shirt was off before I could finish the question. The night that followed was blissful, she begged me to choke her, slap her, spank her. I believe the quote was, 'Use me like a whore.' So I did. She got married with the hickies I left her on her tits, and her ass still sore—you could tell by the way she walked in her dress. I don't know how my poor brother never noticed or asked questions, but the affair began.

"She started calling me Daddy, sending me porn videos of women getting abused, asking me to do it to her. Six months into their marriage, your Mom got her slave tattoo. My poor brother had no idea what it was. Your mother explained away the labia piercings, nipple piercings and many business trips. I assume their bedroom had a spicy phase for a couple years, until your sister was born. That was our perfect excuse for her to slow down the sex with your father. After you were born, well... Pussy, how many times have you had sex with your dear husband since Ass here was born?"

"Four, Master," came the proud voice of Sarah's mom.

"Yes. And how many times have we fucked?"

"I could not tell you, sir."

"Exactly. It was your mom's idea to send you here over the summer. Your mom's idea to make Mouth a slave, your mom's idea to make each of you my whore."

Sarah took in the startling story that Uncle Aaron had told her, the fact that it was her mom's idea all along shook her to her core. But she loved where it had taken her, she loved the image in front of her of her aunt eating out her sister. Of her Uncle's large cock standing at the ready near her face.

"Who are you, Sarah?" Uncle Aaron asked her.

"I'm your ass slut, sir," she responded almost immediately. Her pussy swelled with arousal as she kept going, "I'm yours to do with as you please, to use until you're done. I'll do anything you ask me to and more."