Becoming Sharon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth was full suddenly, and the way she pulled me to her, her ejaculate, her release, her pure pleasure, was forced up into my sinuses and out my nose. I was drowning as I tried to swallow and coughed, spraying her belly and my face.

"EAT IT!" she yelled, yanking me back, pressing my face against her while she sprayed a second time.

I swallowed. It was thick and oily and salty, like the biggest oyster you can imagine.

I loved it.

She was panting now, and when she pulled me away thick strings of her white love honey hung from her dangling lips so I bent forward and slurped up her beautiful gift.

"You know Mommy loves you, don't you," she asked.

"I know," I said, looking up at her, loving her.

"And you know how much you love to eat Mommy's pussy, don't you?" she asked.

I wondered how many videos she had watched since she subscribed. This was exactly the kind of thing Sharon would have said, but I couldn't remember that line from any I had watched. But the answer she needed was pretty obvious.

"I love eating your beautiful pussy," I said.

She smiled then, a sweet smile, released my hair, and said, "Okay. I've got to get ready to visit the doctor now," and walked out of the room.

12