All Comments on 'Becoming Sharon Ch. 04'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

To the Author and Anyone who reads this. Never Ever Double Dip without cleaning or using a condom!! If you did this in real life, as the Anus and rectum have not been cleaned with warm water enemas repeatedly until the water returns clear, a bacteria called E Coli from the Anus and rectum and all of the intestines and of course in shit, in the wrong place like the vulva and vagina will cause at least bacterial vaginosis and most certainly Pelvic Inflammatory Disease which can cause infertility in the woman and if severe infection will cause Septicemia and then Sepsis and then death without prompt treatment in hospital, which is costly in America. Also the urethra(the tube from the bladder) is near or by the vaginal entrance and E Coli would certainly cause severe bladder infection and possibly bilateral kidney infections and it leaves the kidneys damaged leading to failure. Again prompt hospital treatment. Licking shit off a cock from being in the Anus and rectum, E Coli isn't a snack, neither is shit (well done on the misogyny!! Making it look so lighthearted, Author!!) And ingesting it will cause Severe gastroenteritis and again you will need hospitalisation for dehydration and need antibiotics. So seeing if half or more readers don't know about the dangers of what you have written, as an Author you have a duty of care to your readers and as an aside, you should point them out. As I work in ICU in medicine, not in America but like porn, some people will try this and not know the consequences, but I do as I have seen it. So I thought as you haven't mentioned anything about the dangers, I would because education is the key and ignorance isn't bliss!! *Anony-mouse*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES