Becoming Sharon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk," she cried into the pillow, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck."

I kept my rhythm up, slowly out, slowly in, not hurrying.

She started cumming in waves, each one punctuated with, "Oh fuckkkkkkk."

When I felt the point of no return building, the pressure deep in my belly growing, I pulled out suddenly, pulled the dildo from her pussy, and pushed it into her asshole before I finished deep in her, my ejaculation hard as I grabbed that soft flesh at her hips and pulled her back to me.

"Oh, shit," she sighed, relaxing, as I slipped out.

I flopped onto my back with a sigh.

"God, I love you," she sort of sighed, rolling up onto her elbow and kissing me.

"And I love you, Sharon," I said, "but you're not quite done."

She met my eyes.

"Oh?" she asked doing the one-eyebrow-raised thing.

"Welllll," I said, "It's not truly a snack but I could use a clean-up."

"Oh," she said, and smiled.

She kissed me and then squirmed around to take me into her mouth. I was soft by then, and it was an interesting sensation having her lick and suck while my body didn't respond.

And that is how Sharon got her first snack.

12