Becoming Succubi Ch. 02

Story Info
Our hero embarks on the mission to seduce the King.
3.4k words
4.7
9.2k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dividence
Dividence
151 Followers

I was furious at him for not telling me. He had transformed me. Altered my entire body without even telling. I should have left him then. When he was dumbfounded by his own success. It would have saved me a lifetime of trouble. Perhaps even set my life on a completely different course. But I knew this was my chance to prove my worth to him. It was an important mission and an adventure unlike anything I would ever experience again. I had a sincere wish to help my master and gain his approval. Slowly my rage subsided and gave way to a strange kind of resignation. This was just temporary. And besides, I had wings. Perhaps I would get the opportunity to fly. Flying spells were not scheduled until the sixth year.

Droacner showed real concern as he took my hand and followed me down the hallway to my quarters. It was a dizzying experience, to say the least. I could walk, but everything felt off. My weight balance, my height, my breathing, and even the way my thighs brushed against each other without anything in between. Already before I reached my room, I was exhausted. He gave me leave for the rest of the day to familiarize myself with my new shape, but I collapsed on the bed as soon as he closed the door. I could sense how my mind and body fervently tried to acclimatize to each other.

After the first two hours upon waking, I began to feel a slight semblance of control. It was a lot easier and more intuitive than I had feared. I could sense the succubus' terrible rage and loathing as she hid away in the darkest corners of her own brain. But there was nowhere she could escape. With a minimum of effort, my probing thoughts quickly sought her out and invaded her mind. After all, I had complete control of her every synapse and nerve. I found that I could tap into her memories and skills, taking advantage of all she had learnt and experienced. Some memories, however, gave me chills even before I tried to access them. The mental reek of foulness and evil emanating from them told me there were things I would be better off not knowing.

I quickly learned how to sift the knowledge and habits I wanted, until I could intuitively control my new shell. They flowed over my mind and blended with my being like thick oil seeping into the ground. The borders between us blurred in a way that made me aware they could never fully separate again. I would carry parts of her with me forever. Over the next couple of days, I began to think more and more like a girl. Every habit and muscle memory attached to this body began to act on its own without me even noticing. I caught myself becoming aroused by new things. I had always known pride in my ability to control myself, but my former aversions and desires were somehow being overridden by the vastly stronger desires of my new body. My old body with its own interpretations of events was there, but folded away in a closet of my mind like a winter cloak during summer. It was like a second conscience, keeping me aware of who I really was. I insisted on keeping the closet door ajar, in fear of forgetting who I was.

When my master informed me that the time for the mission was nigh, I did not feel ready by an inch. But he told me that we had limited time, and the body and mind I inhabited would provide me with everything I needed. I had spent the last few days under his careful scrutiny, practicing and perfecting the use of my new body. I yearned to explore everything it had to offer, but some skills were more important than others, Droacner insisted. My new form was far from human, and I needed to learn how to conceal my demonic assets. Wings, claws, horns and a long, flexible tail were sure to alarm the wrong people. With a little training, however, I managed to retract them all so that I looked perfectly and stunningly human. I could even keep the human shape whilst sleeping, without it taking too much toll on my energy.

After mastering my physical appearance, the most critical traits, and the reason for my master to choose this form, were my body's seductive abilities. I had a supernatural attraction directed towards all males. Not even an experienced wizard could resist the abilities of such a creature, as they were of a different and more primal nature than the arcane magic we studied at the academy. Using them was as natural as eating, and they were always switched on. I would become aware of the memory of my old body squirming in its closet and realized how I subliminally tried to attract my master. I swayed my rounded hips to his gaze or pushed my ample chest forward when he glanced my way. He acted as asexually as expected, but who knew what transpired inside that genius and eccentric mind. There existed numerous tales of men who had fallen in love with succubi or sirens and become obsessed, but I knew Droacner would avoid giving in to such emotions. It was both a relief and disappointment at the same time. Something in me still hungered for feeding the sexual tension, but both of us were too involved to jeopardize the plans. I had recently experienced these desires myself and knew that they could easily be mistaken for deeper feelings. That was the last thing I wanted.

When the day of departure arrived, I experienced a moment of anxiety and anticipation. The days of training had transformed me from an insecure, young boy into a polite and able noblewoman with feminine grace and behavior. The oblivious carriage driver gallantly touched his hat and lifted my travelling chest onto the vehicle. I held up my silken dress to my ankles as I climbed onboard, careful not to soil it. My teacher waved me goodbye, and suddenly I was on my own. Panic seized my throbbing chest as I felt the pressure and responsibility enclose from all directions. This was it. In three days, I would either be a failure or one big step up the ladder towards wizardry. I would have fraternized with nobility. Competed for royal attention. And hopefully caught the eye of the King himself. Or I would perhaps be in chains on my way to the gallows or worse. The knot in my corset-constricted belly did not loosen, and instead decided to settle and grow. How could I possibly have agreed to go along with this?

One day later I arrived in the capitol city and nervously began my preparations for the upcoming event. I was to attend a party at the King's court where I would get an opportunity to meet the ruler in person. My beauty was by itself enough to catch his attention. He would only need a glimpse to be affected. Of that I was certain. But would it be enough to turn his mind from his betrothed? I had prepared myself in length for a small chat, and even possibly a small kiss, just to make sure his heart was mine. Still, I had numerous doubts. What if I was refused entry? What if I could not meet him in private? What if I got too nervous and lost my concentration? None of it really mattered now. I would have to trust my abilities.

My master had bought me an elaborate evening gown that must have cost a fortune. Several layers of embroidered silk and fabrics were covering the tight bodice. It firmly clutched my waist and pushed my big breasts together so that they showed an exaggerated cleavage adorned by intricate gold and gemstone jewelry. The dress hugged my torso but widened below my waist, reaching all the way to my ankles. A pair of sparkly, high-heeled shoes carried my feet, giving me height and posture. It took hours to prepare myself for the ball, but everything a Lady needed was prepared for me, including a conjured chambermaid to help me don all the clothing and adornments. I tried to chat away my nervousness, but she simply stared right through me and never uttered a word.

When the time was ripe, I stepped into the carriage and was brought towards the castle. I noticed people staring as they saw my face through the wagon windows. Their entranced eyes encouraged me and lifted my confidence. The guards at the gates fell victim to a last seduction test and were literally shaking with tension when the speaker announced my arrival. As I entered the great hall where most of the guests already were mingling, almost everyone paused in their conversations to look at the beauty with the unfamiliar name. It was clear that my presence had the desired effect on all the men. With satisfaction, I also noticed the King's eyes on me. Perhaps this would not be so challenging after all?

I was mistaken. The night turned out to be stressful and hectic. I constantly had offers to dance and gossip and spent much time declining hopeful, young bachelors. After a while I began to panic, fearing that this would go on all night, and that I would never get the chance to meet the King. The nervousness made me hot and a bit sick, and eventually I managed to sneak off to a small balcony to draw some fresh air and cool off. It was wonderful to be alone in a quiet place and gather my thoughts. The minstrels and false laughter from the party were barely audible.

The cool night breeze eased my nerves and relaxed my hasty heart. The corset, however, did little to relieve my breathing. I gazed out onto the town below, fascinated by the constant hum of noise and smells. Suddenly I wished desperately to be down there amongst the townsfolk and as far away from the castle as possible. Maybe I should just go back to my master and admit defeat? It would cost me at least a year, but right now it seemed like a fair trade. Instead, my growing cowardice was abruptly put to an end by the sound of footsteps approaching from behind. When I turned around, I was shocked to see the King himself, looking my way and smiling. The nervousness came rushing back, and I had to spend my full concentration just to keep a calm appearance.

"What a glorious stroke of fortune to find your presence here, Milady. The angels are truly kind to a man like myself. Please tell me you would allow me to kiss your hand."

I had considered every detail beforehand, but now I suddenly seemed incapable of recollecting anything. Not a single syllable of my meticulously perfected sentences and witty remarks was there. He seemed to like the mystery of my silence and looked at me curiously. He, on the other hand, was very well rehearsed in conversation and knew how to ease my nervousness. He chattered away with an overwhelming courtesy, and I slowly managed to provide some weak replies. His mere presence seemed to have a calming effect on my mind.

We talked for a while, and I carefully began my attempt to seduce him. I had never done anything like this before and felt clumsy and ridiculous. Mere hours ago, I had thought this would be easy, but now I never seemed to find the right moment for anything. My fears were needless, though. Suddenly I found myself eye to eye with him, his hands on my waist. Slowly we approached each other, and after an eternity our lips met in a kiss.

My tongue instinctively reached out between the lips, and we embraced each other whilst I felt my heart beating furiously. I had never imagined reacting like this. My body began to tremble, and I could not think clearly. This was never supposed to be an easy assignment, but now that I had his full attention it was impossible to release myself from his grasp. A faint tingling between my legs made me aware that he was not the only one being seduced. He clutched me tighter against his body, and it was then that I noticed something else pressing against my belly. I knew very well what it was, but instead of repulsion I noticed my own arousal rising.

The mission suddenly seemed far away, and I tried to remind myself of what I was here to do. I had done what I came for, and now I just had to find a way out. But I might as well have been surrounded by a steel cage. My body seemed to take on a life of its own, and I could not stop thinking about the hardness I felt through our clothes. At the same time, I was thinking that in a few days I would be back in my real body. This was the only time in my life I would be able to feel how it really was like being a woman. There was no reason why I should not take this opportunity to embrace the feminine sensations. My feelings would soon be returned to normal, and no one needed to know about this. I would be the only person in the World who knew the truth.

Once I heard myself thinking these words, I knew that my mind as well as my body was giving in to the urges. My former body's disgust at what I was doing still whispered from the cabinet, but resistance was pointless. I slammed the door shut and was immediately filled with an incredible lust and desire. He released his lips from mine, but I kissed him again, this time with greater passion and eagerness. I knew that he could sense my lust, and his hands began lifting my dress, layer by endless layer. His lips slipped down to my neck and made me tingle with excitement while his hands completed their quest and stroked slowly up along my smooth thighs. My mouth let out a long, low moan of pleasure as he continued to embrace my neck and cleavage with skilled lips.

I felt exhilarated by the completely new sensations and knew that I would never regret my decision to give in to this girlish lust. He touched my breasts, and although I wore both dress and corset, I reacted with increased pleasure and was surprised to find out just how different the female arousal was from my earlier experiences as a boy. Already I knew that I would miss this experience forever once my transformation was undone. Throbs of electricity originated from his every touch, spreading its tendrils through my body and aiding my surrender to the King's assault. For every tiniest movement, my clothes rubbed against my erect nipples, giving me even more unexpected pleasures.

Eagerly, I awaited his hands searching their way towards my panties. As he pulled them down, I felt a jolt of pleasure as the fabric released its grip on my wet pussy and fell to the floor. Behind me was a large stone table, and I leant back against it whilst he undid his belt and opened his pants. When I saw his huge, royal cock, I knew that I should have been ashamed of having these cravings, but I also felt blood pumping through my pussy with an intense longing for his bulging erection. Giddy with emotion, I surrendered myself to this strong, virile man placing himself between my legs. His cock reached out to my warm embrace, and I welcomed him inside.

When he entered me, I completely lost my mind. Never had I imagined that anything could feel so good. This was by far the most incredible moment I had ever experienced. The only thing that made me able to keep my human form was the fear that he would stop when he saw my true form. All I could think about was prolonging the pleasure. When he began pounding me up against the table, my feet were lifted above the balcony with each thrust. I could not help moaning and panting as he continued to fuck me. Again and again the pleasure increased. He too was completely fixated on the joy of sex, and I could see on his face the surrender to primal urges. The force with which he took me was greater with each penetration, and I tried to spread my legs as much as possible so that he could reach as far into my depths as possible.

After a lifetime's worth of sexual pleasure, I finally climaxed in a shivering fit and allowed my very first female orgasm take hold of me. I could not believe how good it was. Wave after wave of electricity raged through my body making me loose grip on reality. I screamed, never worrying about being caught out here. A tiny, delayed hint of demonic screech was barely audible in the echoes. Sweating and panting, I could not get enough air. My corset constricted my lungs so much that I almost fainted as the orgasmic sensations continued to fill me. The king seemed to enjoy watching me climax, and I saw his face as through a mist when he leaned his head back and moaned. His cock was still deep inside me as I accepted his load with joy. Just when the orgasm began to release its firm grip on me, I felt his throbbing member pulsate up through my pink walls. In powerful bursts he continued to release his load into my sex time and again. With a few final throbs he calmed down and eased his tight grip on my arms. I continued to shiver and pant, and he held himself inside me and watched as I slowly came to my senses.

My lungs still ached from the lack of air, and I lay on my back on the table panting and gasping, trying to find some strands of composure. A huge grin on my face showed him the pleasures I had just experienced. He smiled back at me and kissed me again. Trembling, I had to grip the table just to keep myself from collapsing by his feet. He never took his eyes from mine as he pulled his pants back on and clasped the enormous buckle. With sadness, I saw the wonderful cock disappear behind his embroidered tunic.

"I cannot begin to relate how grateful I am for this wonderful moment. You have surely captured my heart, fair Lady. And my body, if I may be so bold to say."

These words assured me that I had achieved my goal, but I wondered what else I had achieved this night. He thanked me at length for sharing myself with him and hoped that he could see me again soon. I answered somewhat hesitantly, but already longed for him to take me again. He made it clear that he would not leave until my promise was secured. So I finally gave in, and he walked back to the ball with a broad smile, leaving me alone on the balcony. I was immensely grateful for the opportunity to gather my thoughts and calm down. My heart was still beating furiously, beating in my ears like a drum. With a head full of conflicting thoughts and feelings, I hurriedly descended a narrow staircase into the courtyard. The guard at the bottom of the stairs made a poor effort of concealing his grin and jealousy as I asked him to send sent for my carriage. If I was not so blushed already, my own shame would be just as apparent.

Back in my quarters, the chambermaid helped me undo my clothing. I was still feeling asphyxiated, and almost fainted when I could fill my lungs anew. As she labored to remove my dress, I noticed that I had no panties on. She said nothing, but there was no way for her to mistake the obvious traces of sex. I was thankful she would vanish on my departure, never revealing what she had learned.

Once she was gone, I could finally relax and release my demonic features. Keeping them subdued in addition to having sex had taken its toll. Before I fell asleep, I was confident that I had not disrupted my mission by fucking the King. This had been nothing more than an incredible experience that I would never have the chance to try again. Soon I would be back in my own body and this would all be just a wonderful memory.

Dividence
Dividence
151 Followers