All Comments on 'Becoming Succubi Ch. 01'

by Dividence

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oooh! The shenanigans that are a coming!!! More please!

SouperKev777SouperKev777over 1 year ago

I love TG keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An incredible first story and if the rest are like this, you would undoubtedly become a favorite author. Such originality but leaving so much not explained makes me yearn for more so please feel free to continue your work. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes more please,

DividenceDividenceover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much for reading my story, and your encouraging words.

gaigousgaigousover 1 year ago

Here's to hoping he takes his masters advice to heart and quickly absorbs as much knowledge from the Succubus as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I very much agree with the comments noted by other people. Please keep writing, I loved your story. I am a big fan of magic and other sciences. You must continue on with this story for the sake of you fans.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDividence@Dividence
152 Followers
Dark blonde hair, blue eyes. Running and hiking is my passion. Sexy, weird, sporty, honest, kind and naughty. I live my life just the way I like it. I have been producing stories, poems, songs and lots of other stuff since I learned to write. My erotic writing began in a horn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES