Becoming Succubi Ch. 03

Story Info
Our hero's enjoys the last hours before retransformation.
2.7k words
4.77
8.1k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dividence
Dividence
151 Followers

I woke early the next morning and immediately recalled the night before. Butterflies erupted in my belly as I recounted all the evening's events. Every sound, every smell, every word, every touch and every single emotion. I could feel my crotch getting warm just from thinking about the King and how he made me feel like a woman, in love for the first time. This would be a memory etched in my mind forever. At the same time, I looked very much forward to being back in my own body. If somebody ever found out about what I had done, I would never hear the end of it. I pushed the regrets aside and concentrated on my mission. Better to return to my normal form as soon as possible before these disturbing feelings got a stronger hold of me. Surely, this was just the body and hormones messing with my mind.

The carriage driver picked me up at the appointed time later that day. I hurried into the cart and was glad to be on my way before the King found out where I stayed and sent for me. As I rode through the town, the thrilling sensation of people's stares was nothing like before. Instead, it was replaced by anxiety and embarrassment. It felt like everybody knew every small detail about what I had done the previous evening. Somebody had to have figured it out. If not the guard at the stairs, then a wandering guest or sycophant at the party. I saw a boy smile shyly, or was it amusement? An envious Lady's frown seemed too much like resentment. I drew the curtain and tried to convince myself that it was all in my head. Gossip did not travel that fast. And besides, the mysterious Lady would soon be gone from this world.

I was driven back to the academy almost without stop. I slept through most of the ride, and the meals were passed in utter silence. The driver kept glancing at me when he thought I did not notice. Did he know? But not a single word was uttered during the entire journey, and I was immensely glad. What could we possibly have to chat about. It was as if I had exhausted all my conversation skills at the party. The driver dozed off occasionally, but the horses always seemed to know where we were going.

The moment I exited the covered cart, I noticed every student staring at me. My heart thundered in panic, and it was a lot harder to compose myself in front of people I knew. They would surely recognize the remains of my old mannerisms. And I knew perfectly well every thought running through my male friends' minds. They looked at each other knowingly and exchanged clandestine ungallantries. If they only knew. But with sorrow I remembered that I would never be able to mock them for it. Word of the King's altered desires and the mystery Lady would soon be on everybody's lips. And I could never reveal my mission to anyone.

Droacner, my master, arrived late as always, and left me standing there all alone and embarrassed. His white beard fluttering behind him as he stumbled across the street. He greeted me like I was a true Lady and kissed my hand. I could not help laughing at his poor acting skills, but no one seemed to take notice of his botched attempts at courtesy. If anything, they looked envious at our familiarity with each other.

"Welcome back, my Lady. If you would please follow me. My assistant has arranged your quarters to the best of his skills." His voice was too loud for casual conversation. I laughed again with a pleasant tone, this time at his concealed complaint. I knew that his tower would be a complete mess after my absence.

A smaller boy came over to us and offered to carry my travel chest for a few coins. I remembered him vaguely as the youngest son of one of my teachers. Following me closely with a proud face, he received envious looks from my friends. For my own amusement, I looked straight at them and winked as we passed. Seeing the blush on their cheeks was by itself worth the entire transformation. The day was still fresh, and my heels sunk into the dewy dirt road as I took Droacner's arm and walked with him towards his laboratory.

"You look amazing, my dear," he said as we went through the door to his home. He made over-exaggerated gestures of hospitality and politeness, but the boy was too transfixed to see through Droacner's useless phrases. He put down my chest and stayed like an obedient puppy with his hand outstretched. My master fished a silver coin from his pocked. I reached down and kissed his cheek before thanking him sincerely. His smile almost cracked the sky as he ran along to tell his friends.

"Save your jokes for somebody else, master. You have no idea how taxing this little task of yours was. Now I would like to return to myself again, if that is not too much to ask."

He agreed with an amused chuckle and began to collect various items needed for the disenchantment potion. I sat down on a chair, carefully taking notice of every ingredient and every page of every tome consulted. I was still tingling inside and impatient, certain that every moment that passed would imprint more of the succubus' thoughts on my own. Regret started to seep through my mind, but that made me more determined to get this over with.

"I trust you completed the task you were given then?" He looked up from his tiny cauldron, blowing away a mist of black dust above his workplace.

"Yes. The King was very polite and generous. It was a simple matter to seduce him. One kiss later and he had eyes for no one else." I did not dare tell him all that transpired at the balcony. I knew that I had been far too liberal in my execution of the mission. Besides, no harm was done. Both the King and I had experienced a wonderful evening, and no one else needed to know.

"Marvelous. I am very pleased with your skills. We will discuss your further development in the ranks of wizardry tomorrow. I sense your first apprenticeship is nearing its end. Now drink this. The effect should appear within an hour."

I took the silver cup he was offering me. It was filled to the rim with a brown, steaming liquid. I could smell the sweet rose extract he always added to his concoctions to disguise the fumes of his secret ingredients. The taste was more unpleasant than the smell, reminding me of decaying meat. I was unsure whether it actually was, but dared not ask. The first gulps went down fairly easy, but the syrupy mess in the bottom of the cup seemed to stick to my throat and took me ages to swallow. I flushed it down with a cup of tea and awaited the effects.

Time slowly crept away as I waited for something to happen. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw the wheel turn several times. As the transformation failed to occur, I tried to remind myself that magic did not follow a clock. I tried to be patient, but after three hours of torment, I suspected that something had gone wrong. Droacner too seemed to be at a loss. He did not confess to it, but I noticed him beginning to pace restlessly around the laboratory and perform minor tasks in my vicinity, occasionally glancing over at my face to search for changes.

When the entire day had passed, and we sat down for supper, he had to admit something had gone wrong.

"Do you feel anything? The change should have occurred by now."

"Nothing." A slight tremble in my voice left evidence of my growing fear.

"Hmm.... I will make you another potion. There goes half of the mission's profit. Are you sure you would not rather stay like this?"

"What! No. Change me back," I shouted in anger.

"Now, now. Just a joke. A jest. I reckoned as much." His humor only served to provoke me. I quickly downed the new potion as soon as it was ready and stormed into my chambers with heels thundering against the hardwood floor. I had to admit they made a great improvement on my passive aggressive demonstration of impatience.

I sat down on the bed and untied the gown I was wearing. Suddenly the garments seemed constricting and claustrophobic. Panic seized my thoughts and made my head spin. I could almost see my heart pounding behind my breasts, and I panted heavily, gasping for air. What could have gone wrong? Was I to stay this way forever? Droacner was the most talented alchemist I knew, and it was unheard of him to make mistakes. I knew right now he was tearing his last, thin strands of hair and going through every little detail of the process repeatedly. He could not live with a blemish like this on his reputation.

Clothes lay in a heap on the floor, and I was spread naked across the mattress, trying not to worry, but it had the opposite effect. Tears welled in my painted eyes, and I imagined my life was over. I would never get to be a real wizard. I would be discovered and executed. No one would believe such a crazy story. In that moment of pure despair I suddenly felt a sharp stab of pain. Nothing physical, but as if someone slapped me across the brain. Telling me to pull myself together. The mental impression came with a sickening sensation, and I knew she was somewhere back there, paying attention. Making sure her body was not ended before she could inhabit it again. As freakish as it was, it had the desired effect. It was somehow comforting knowing someone had my back. Despairing was just irrational. Maybe the sudden panic was a sign that the potion began to work? My mind clung fiercely to this hope, and I felt my pulse slowly descend. An almost narcotic sensation overwhelmed me, easing my frantic mind and leaving me exhausted and relaxed. The unconscious restraints on my demonic body faded, conjuring the natural succubus shape underneath. Wings sprouted from my back. Claws appeared on my hands, and the long, slender tail grew rapidly down past my buttocks, coiling like a snake between my legs. A slight headache introduced itself as two small horns protruded from my forehead.

When training for my mission, much effort had gone into learning how to conceal my demonic features. I had stayed human as much of the time as possible, as much from need as from sheer revulsion. Letting go of the human shape and commanding additional limbs was an unfamiliar and imposing sensation. I sat up, unfolded the powerful wings and watched as they almost touched the walls on either side of my room. The tail was still resting between my legs, and I scratched myself absent-mindedly with the tip. As it brushed against my sex, I felt a slight jolt of arousal. Suddenly it dawned on me which advantages having extra limbs might entail. I gently pressed the base of the tail upwards between my buttocks to produce the feeling again and had the same rush of excitement as the snaky limb flexed across my exposed slit. A little stronger this time. My nipples hardened, and the thought of what I might do with this gorgeous body made me increasingly horny.

Convincing myself that the potion had begun to take effect, I realized this might be my last chance to explore this gorgeous body. I could either lie here and wait in apathy, or I could enjoy my final days as a woman. The arrow-shaped end of the tail ventured further up along my belly and found the rigid and dark ovoids crowning my chest. The base continued to caress my pussy, casting me further towards the worriless state of sexual excitement. Moisture began to form between my soft lower lips, and somewhere in the back of my throat a deep, low growl erupted, barely audible. My hands sought the sensitive breasts, pinching each nipple in turn. Relieved of duty, the tail stroked carefully along my sides and belly, making all the tiny hairs stand on end. Any worries I had of the delayed transformation had long since vanished from my attention, replaced by the urgent need of sexual satisfaction.

Thoughts of my night with the King came rushing back, and I yearned for the emotions he had stirred in me. I desperately wanted to feel his thick cock penetrate me once more. Closing my eyes and filling my head with joyous memories, I got up from the bed and leant across my writing desk, gripping the edges with supernaturally strong hands. With the tip of my tail, I gently probed along my buttocks and wet crack just as he had done with his cock a few days earlier. Warm, viscous liquid began to slither its way down my thigh, feeling almost like the gentle caress of caring fingers.

I pushed the tail gently inside my awaiting opening, savoring the effect of the slow entry. It was much smaller than the royal cock I imagined it to be, but as it slid along my soaked walls and the rough patch inside the swollen rim, I could not care less about girth. In my mind I was back on the castle balcony and felt the thick member despoil my sex. The tail's flexibility made me able to explore my own depths and concentrate on centers of pleasure. I pressed the tip down and began to withdraw and enter myself in a steadily increasing rhythm. Pleasure surged through me like diamond ripples of water against a sunny beach, and my breath became hasty and filled with involuntary moans. I continued fucking myself more eagerly whilst my hips moved back and forth, and I imagined the King's pelvis slap against my ass. The voluptuous breasts bounced on my chest and rubbed against the desk, knocking over inkpot and feathers. Wings flapped across the room, spreading every piece of paper and cloth, sending them soaring through the air like a library caught in a hurricane.

Ripples on sand turned to waves crashing against a crumbling shore. Phantasmal hands held my waist firmly. Powerful thrusts made me move faster and faster, smearing the oily, black ink over my entire belly and chest. Every breath became a deep moan, increasing in strength and pitch with every thrust. They soon turned to screams and squeals before the seaside cliffs suddenly broke and an ocean of sexual ecstasy rushed over my fertile fields in a violent tsunami. Every inch of my body spasmed with excitement, and the wings beat against the stone walls, tearing down curtains and frames, breaking jars and instruments. Colored mists rose from the spilt contents, surrounding me with toxic, but ineffective fumes. Vicious claws dug into the desk and tore long, jagged furrows across the wood, throwing splinters across the room. Ivory white, razor sharp teeth gleamed in the yellow candlelight as my lips were withdrawn from the strain of staying on my feet. A snaky, twisting tongue stretched outwards followed by an otherworldly wail destined to turn every head in the academy.

I struggled to control myself and contain the screams that would wake every neighbor and hurl them into fear of demonic assault. Juices dripped onto the floor from my crotch and tail, stretching in foot-long strands of ooze before breaking. I reached between my legs and felt the thick moisture before returning it to my face to smell the raw, undiluted scent of sex. I lapped it up with my flexible tongue and savored the taste of myself. Everything seemed to bring me back to the balcony again. The scents, the tail still embedded deep within my cave. The hardness of the table against my breasts. Cold breeze flowing through the broken windows. Torn curtains brushing against my body like the finest dress silks. I closed my eyes and slowly dropped to the floor, buttocks splashing in a puddle of my own juices. Completely exhausted from travelling and masturbation as well as mental strain, I barely managed to claw myself onto the bed before falling asleep.

Dividence
Dividence
151 Followers