Becoming Succubi Ch. 04

Story Info
The apprentice learns why he is stuck in a succubus body.
3.1k words
4.83
7.7k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dividence
Dividence
152 Followers

The cart beamed in the bright sunlight. Intricate sheaf gold patterns nearly blinding the shouting and cheering townsfolk standing along the path to the castle. I lifted my skirts and stepped down, continuing along the causeway with a dignified and proud demeanor. Everybody loved me. Girls and young women envied my radiant beauty and diamond speckled dress. Wives coveted me for their sons, and all men, young and old wanted to fuck me. I could clearly see the bulging pants lining the road I was walking, nearly ripping their garments as I passed by. I wanted each and every one of them inside me. Filling me. Emptying oceans of warm cum within all my holes, from every direction.

Smiling I walked on, announced by the herald at the door.

"Make way for the Queen! Beloved by the people! Fairest of all Ladies in the realm."

The throng of spectators continued inside the hall, but this time made up of every noble in the land. My land. My subjects. Willing to do anything just to be graced with a smile from my famous lips. My heels echoed loudly in the impossibly high arches of the hall with every step towards the dais on the other side. Lounged in one of the tall thrones sat the King, more handsome and perfect than ever. He greeted me with a long, warm kiss as I reached the end of my walk, and I sat down on my own, smaller crown by his right side, smiling happily. His hand rested on my thigh, hoisting the layers of silk one by one until he found my naked skin. Shivers ran through my entire body. Eager, searching fingers quickly sought out the warm cave at the end of the canyon and began to caress the little button between my lips. I leaned back and moaned loudly, not caring that everyone were watching.

"I want you," I whispered. "I want to have you inside me. Please, my King. Take me here and now!"

I did not need to ask twice. With strong arms on my ass, he lifted me up and placed me on the table. Arms flailing to send plates and bowls of food clattering to the floor. Goblets of wine spilled gallons of blood-red liquid across the hall. The King tore my dress off, garment by garment until I lay there almost naked, wearing only my crown, stockings and shoes. I spread my legs eagerly and awaited his huge member. People all around us were cheering and fighting to get the best view. I truly felt like the center of everyone's attention.

"Hello? Is everything okay?" The King hesitated and looked at me questioningly.

"What? Yes. Please continue. Take me!"

"Is there anybody in there?"

"Of course I am here! Now fuck me!" I was desperate and furious. My body shook and trembled in anticipation. How dare he withhold my pleasures from me?

"Fuck! What is that?!"

"Yes fuck..." my voice trailed off as the gears in my mind began to creak and move.

I opened my eyes to the surroundings like a thick mist, slowly evaporating. The feast hall was gone. Replaced by a small cell of stone walls and upturned bookshelves. The throng of nobles had vanished. Even their loud chorus of excited voices. I noticed clothes and parchment scattered everywhere in the small abode. A sturdy wooden door. A writing desk looking like it had been mauled by a bear. Lacerated curtains framing a narrow, arched window opening. And within it a figure. A tall man clad in armor, holding a sword in one hand whilst the other brushed the torn curtains to the side. A look of shock and horror evident behind the dark shadows of his helmet. He looked petrified, and I could see him struggling to make sense of what he was seeing. Trembling lips opened and he inhaled, ready to cry out in alarm. The shout never came.

All my senses. All my instincts, skills and muscle memory. Everything suddenly burst into motion and acted in perfect unity without a guiding consciusness. I stared into his eyes and shouted.

"Stop! Please! I'm okay!" My voice took on the sound of youth. Of innocence and fear. A voice too human for the demonic creature lying naked on my bed. His nostrils flared, sucking in the strong pheromones practically oozing from my sweaty skin. He hesitated.

"Who... who are you? What happened?" His eyes began to wander south.

"Please. I'm so scared. I read the spell wrong." Sobbing came easily, and tears began forming in my big, terrified eyes.

"He said it would wear off soon. But I'm so scared. What if it doesn't? What if I'll stay like this forever?" As I spoke, I ever so slowly began to retake my human form. Just barely so, faking the receding magical effect. The body regaining its form was the same woman as before, but somehow she seemed younger. More fragile. Frightened and weak.

"Now now...It's okay. Don't be afraid." He still looked a bit skeptical, but his compassion was evident.

He stepped through the window, letting the curtains mask his entry. I sobbed and shivered as I sat on the bed, holding myself in false modesty and shame. With uncertain and awkward movements, he sheathed his sword and crossed the room, trying not to step on any rubble. He sat down beside me and laid his arms clumsily around my shoulders. I gasped and twitched as I felt the cold steel armor against my naked skin.

"Oh... I'm sorry. Let me just..." With frantic hands, he untied the laces holding the mail jerkin in place and pulled it over his head. It fell to the floor just as my demonic transformation was complete. I was nothing but a frightened girl in desperate need of comfort. And he was my gallant knight, come to take all the pain away. He held me again, and this time I relaxed visibly. Slowly and gently leaning onto the soft fabric of his gambeson, which was steadily rising and falling in an attempt to seem composed and comforting. But I knew what he was thinking. I could smell it. I could sense the arousal radiate from his every pore.

"See? You already look normal again." His words were quivering. "Not... not that you look normal... I mean... you are so beautiful." I lifted my head and looked up into his eyes, still with my arms clasped across my chest.

"Pardon. I did not mean to insinuate... Perhaps I should go?"

"Don't," I said and bit my lower lip.

"But you... I..."

"I want you to stay."

I straightened my back and let my hands fall, giving him a clear view of my buxom. The round nipples already firm and aching for his touch. With a powerful shove, I pressed him backwards on the bed. I turned with the momentum and lifted my leg across his body to mount him. I rested my hands on his chest, now rising a lot more rapidly than before. He just stared at me, wondering what just happened. I dove down and gave him a long, wet kiss.

It was all the invitation he needed. I immediately felt his strong hands on my ass, kneading my soft flesh. I caressed his head, burying my fingers into hos thick hair and pressing his face against mine. He clearly began to lose control over his own body, as did I. Thoughts of trickery, deceit and conscience faded, leaving only lust and hunger. An unfamiliar hunger that would have terrified me, had I been in charge of my thoughts.

I was in a hurry. There was no more time for kissing and fondling. I could feel my own strength fading. The moment of sleep did nothing but offer a short respite. It was as if my body knew and seized control. I needed energy. I needed sustenance. I needed sex.

I sat up and writhed my way down his body until I gained access to his pants. My nimble hands quickly untied the laces and buckles securing the rest of his clothes. I pulled the pants down and was rewarded with my great prize. His huge cock was already bursting with tension. A thick strand of clear, sticky liquid connected the tip with his abdomen, and droplets were seeping down the shaft. I was no more dry than him. On my way up along his body again, I could feel the hardness press in between my folds as I slid up the shaft. When his head reached my opening, I sat down heavily, letting him slide all the way to my end in one, rapid movement. He gasped and I moaned. My hips automatically twirled, letting me feel him shifting deep inside my cave.

He had lost every restraint and remains of chivalry oaths. I did not even need to make an effort. He grabbed my waist and lifted me like a doll, his cock sliding along my silky corridor, already slick with our juices. The cock rested just inside the opening, and he lifted his hips in a rapid motion, impaling me again. I screamed in surprise and ecstasy, enjoying his harsh treatment. Each new thrust invigorated me. Fueled me with sexual energies. Like a torrent of water gushing from a broken dam. His arms, trembling from exhaustion, could no longer keep me airborne, but my hips moved on their own accord, driven by the stolen energies. My fellow mind's inhabitant exploited the mental respite and joined me in attacking our lover. In that moment we were allies. Sisters in arms. Greedily draining the man of his essence. When he finally came, it was like an explosion. The climax of a lifetime of celibacy and restraint. His chivalrous chastity vaporized along with his willpower. He would recover. But never be the same.

I could feel the warmth of him spreading inside me, filling me with his fluids. I was no longer tired. I felt better than ever. My mind was clear as a frosty morning and sharp as a mithril blade. I kept rocking back and forth, semen and juices slipping out of me along his shaft. He was already near unconsciousness, but I kept going, building up to my own release. I came with silent scream, a long exhaling of air until my lungs were solid. My hips spasmed and shook violently, clenching his cock almost in half. It kept on for minutes, shaking me, growing and waning in intensity. At that moment I was free of fear. Free of regret. Free of anything but pleasure and fulfillment.

I woke up hours later, still lying on top of his unconscious body. I got to my feet and left him there, panting in a dreamless sleep. He would not wake for days, if at all. The strain on his heart and mind would have destroyed lesser men. When he finally did wake, he would be imprisoned by his own desires. Forever longing for my sweet embrace, painfully knowing it would only be given on my decision.

The room was a mess. I hastily scanned my surroundings and only now realized how violent the night had been. Everything lay heaped, but perfectly still. The first rays of sunlight shone through the tattered curtains and reflected on my glossy skin, smeared with the remains of sex and sweat. My breath relaxed, and I slowly gained my senses.

I was supposed to be normal today My form had not changed at all during the night. I was still a woman. My feet were still petite, soft and hairless. My hair long and black. Brows arched and slim. Lips thick and bloody red. There was no sign of my former body at all. I even felt something of myself missing. Washed away in the throes of sex like water through a drain. I had let my mental restraints slip and allowed my captive to steal away parts of myself. Fulfillment and bliss evaporated in the growing sunlight and was replaced with a growing and seething anger. Maybe it was her emotions. Maybe they were mine. I did not know, but I was enraged. What if changing back was no longer an option? With no concern for modesty, I exited the room and strode into my master's chambers. My mouth curled upwards in a sneer, and my eyes narrowed as if to restrain the lightning stare that shot out between long eyelashes.

"Look at me! I am still not changing! What do you intend to do about this?" I was furious now. Nothing of my usual calm was evident.

"Rest assured. I could not resist staring, even if I did not want to." His eyes moved up and down my body in exaggerated movements. He should have kept his mouth.

"Shut up Droacner! I am in no mood for your stupid wits. Change me back, or I will see if the High Council might help me instead. I know they have no love to spare for your... unconventional methods." For a fleeting fraction of a second, I thought I could see a glimpse of uncertainty in his eyes, but he quickly composed himself.

"They cannot help you, and you know it. Your only option is to trust me. I will do everything I can to help you, but in the meantime, you must stay here."

"That is not good enough. I have given you my life, and all you can offer in return are empty promises? I should kill you here and now! Gods know I am able." I sneered at him with my white fangs and flexed my growing claws.

"I cannot offer you more than I already have. I will spend all my resources if necessary. When you are a boy again, then we can discuss your reward. I do not think the Council will accept a girl rising to wizard status."

"Wizard? You mean I'll become a fully approved wizard when this is over?"

"I will have to continue your training here, of course. But there are shortcuts. And as a wizard you will have access to everything you need to improve your powers."

This was indeed an immense reward. I had always dreaded the countless years of apprenticeship. Now I could skip the next six years of lesser wizardry that lay before me. His promises somehow had a cooling effect. Resignation overwhelmed me again, and the anger seemed to trickle away like ice before the sun. My life was in his hands. I sighed and opened my fists, letting the fiery mood slip through my fingers and down between the floorboards below.

Days turned to weeks. Droacner was still unable to achieve even the slightest hint of retransformation. He daily tested numerous potions and spells, but I remained the same. I spent the days of frustration in the only way I could. Reading and studying. He had allowed me full access to his library, and I drowned myself in all the powerful spellbooks and tomes reserved for elder scholars. And I spared some time for my new toy. The lucky guard had come to his senses after a while and accepted the new position as Droacner's house guard without hesitation. He was like a puppy. He lived only to serve and please me, hoping desperately for some reward, but was often disappointed. I took pleasure from both.

As the change still refused to happen, I eventually adopted a quite fatalistic approach to life. I could do nothing to help the situation besides reading and hoping to stumble upon something Droacner had overseen. His abilities continued to be my only salvation. I refused myself to think that he could not do it but began to realize it could take months or even years. The future change became a fixed point in my world, and the only truth ahead of me.

Staying indoors all day was beginning to be a struggle. Even though I kept myself occupied, stagnation ate away at both mind and body. I often sank into depression, and my skin turned pale from lack of sun. Despair deprived me of appetite. The poor physical condition made me weak, and I repeatedly became miserable and sick. I felt starved and malnourished and hid from the summer sun, unable to bask in it.

Droacner began to worry for my health and saw no other alternative than to allow me some fresh air from time to time. He had found a spell that managed to superimpose on my body the illusion of the former me. Still, it was only a temporary solution allowing me to show my face outdoors for a few minutes, relieving any suspicious minds. Most times, I escaped the campus to hide in the vast woods outside of town. Seeing nature and feeling the sun on my skin improved my mood and helped with my depressions. I regained my appetite, but my physical condition kept deteriorating. The illness had rooted itself, and I daily experienced fierce bouts of sickness.

One day, after about three months, Droacner was immersed in one of his regular examinations of my body, searching for hints of retransformation or the cause of my poor health. He pulled my skin and massaged my muscles. He checked my eyes and veins. Pressed on various areas of tension.

"I still cannot find anything wrong with you. Fresh air and improved appetite seem to have improved your physique, but the sickness remains. You have even managed to put on some weight." He pointed a finger at my round belly and froze.

He stood like that, completely fixed, for nearly a minute, neither breathing nor speaking.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked worryingly. He turned his head and grinned.

"I knew it! There was never anything wrong with the potions or rituals! It seems that you, my friend, have not been perfectly honest with your dear, old master." His sudden change confused me. I did not know how to react. Whether I should be angry or scared or both.

"I would never have imagined something like this, but boys will be boys. It wasn't only a kiss you shared with the King, now, was it?" A lever seemed to pull itself in the back of my head with a loud click.

He continued to think aloud.

"The ritual is designed to change the subject back into his former shape, but there is a new variable in the equation. A paradox. A being cannot simply seize to exist. You are not ill, my young apprentice. On the contrary. You are glowing," he said with his usual smirk. "You will have your chance at retransformation in six months. Once your child is born."

Dividence
Dividence
152 Followers