All Comments on 'Becoming Taylor's Bitch'

by wistan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Intriguing

Great start to build on. Someone at the party who stayed behind could have an eye for him and makes a move behind Taylor? Lots of possibilities keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG

hottest story ive read i a while, wish i was him

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

havent read any of your stories but you have a new top fan in me. that as fantastic. I am eagerly looking forward to your next story. thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Suggestion

You should do the next chapter about how Taylor punishes the girls who picked on Oliver.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

How big is she...? 😋

Had a similar issue happen to me!

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 4 years ago
Great Story!

Very good story and so fresh. The editing got just a bit sloppy on the last page but that is the only negative that I can give.

Please continue this story for just a little bit.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

pantymichellepantymichelleover 4 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story!!! Please post more! I'd love to see him dressed as a girl!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
This is one...

wonderful, awesome story. Such good storytelling!

You set us up seeing Oliver as he saw himself. Then you let us see him start to view himself through Her eyes. As he accepted her, he accepted himself. Honest admiration from her let him accept his kink (and Hers), and embrace the newly revealed reality.

The sex scenes? Mmmm. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finastkind.

Absolutely wonderful. I am searching for more like this. Great job!!!

Leighanne

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

Fantastic story

I loved the fact Taylor didn't rape him, like many of these stories. She gave him the choice. When the made it she made him her bitch.

I love Taylor was patient and caring with him, taught him to bed a good toy.

I would love to read more chapters, I would love one Monday Andera tease him about how the party was and Taylor tells her at was great, he had the best sex. Then after school Taylor picks him up in a Bentley kissing him, making Andera mouth drop and embarrassing her.

I think different then other ppl, I do NOT think he should be turned into a girl. I don't think Taylor was looking for a sissy but a male beta bitch.

I enjoyed it

Thank you

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meover 2 years ago

Loved it ! Even though I'm a much older guy, I'd love to have a girl like Taylor pound me into submission. 5 Stars !

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 2 years ago

This story never gets old. I can imagine their stories unfolding together, for a while at least, hopefully longer.

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708almost 2 years ago

Part 2 pleaze and thank you!

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricover 1 year ago

Yes!! Very good story. I can't wait to read more

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

A must read…fantastic story about the beginnings of a D/s relationship. It’s been a few years since it was posted, but this is definitely one of those stories that need a 2nd chapter of more to see where this relationship goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

exciting- wish it could happen to me- great job

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 2 months ago

A wonderful story that begins with the humiliation and rejection of a shy, lonely and even submissive boy named Oliver by a schoolmate with whom he was perhaps infatuated. Accidentally meeting Taylor and giving in to her charm and willpower... delicate and hot sex ensues. Oliver will surrender to Taylor and become her bitch. Honestly, I would love to meet a person like Taylor and become a sissy, a bitch like Oliver.

I am very interested in what will happen next for Oliver and Taylor, will they become friends and both the lady and the female dog? 🧒🏻⚧️👩🏻❤️😘💦👅🍦💋💦😋

ps. Sorry for any errors and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻‍🦳⚧️🧒🏻❤️⚧️👧🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwistan@wistan
Just a guy who likes to write. In fact I like to write so much that I even let people pay me to write sometimes. Isn't that generous of me? Seriously, I do take stories on commission so if you like what I write and want me to write for you, message me and we'll talk. I mostly...

SIMILAR Stories