All Comments on 'Becoming the Alpha Male Ch. 05'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TacoMannTacoMannover 10 years ago
Great Story

Great story all the chapters,can't wait for the next ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
RUINED

You insist on ruining the story don't you?

You are also one of those who fear Christianity. You insist on inserting Christian words and terms into pornographic stories in what you hope will make terms and words have e degraded meaning and what you actually do is to degrade yourself. For your limited understanding, man can do nothing to diminish GOD, JESUS or any other heavenly words or terms

RamazaRamazaalmost 3 years ago

Ha, Randy isn’t seeing things clearly, but Jen don’t see him being a equal at all in their relationship, she is going behind his back and is basically handling him, much like she does his father, she speaks with others about what they do behind his back, she is lying to him, or at very least withholding information, like the real purpose behind their weekend trip, Randy has no say in what is going on at all, I can see Sarah and Jen shacking up together, leaving Randy behind in the dust.

Jen doesn’t love or respect Randy at all, she is in lust right now, during her revenge fucking for the missing sex the last 18 years, and she has expressed that she partly blames Randy for that, since he has to make it up to her for those 18 years.

Randy isn’t a Alpha, Jen is the Alpha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree with @Ramaza, it seems like the mom is the Alpha, not the boy being played like a fiddle.

RegularMoeRegularMoeover 1 year ago

The subjugation of the father in the last chapter took a weird turn for me, but I decided to stay with it. When the flight home took an interracial turn, I was fine with that too.

You lost me when it started reading like a slave on a plantation. It was great until then.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Good series. Everyone gets what they deserve.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

More crap off the cliff. This keeps doing the direction not inline with the main direction of the start of the story. And I literally hate when the submissive women conspire secretly behind the main character’s back and force situations that he may or may not like. So, another 0-1 star.

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

Wow. I don't know why you just blew your story to pieces. The mother tells her son how they are together forever - just the two of them...she belongs to him, meaning she is a dedicated, faithful lover - nothing weird. Awesome. I think that's what most readers were rooting for. Now we find out, not only did Jen fuck around with her son's FWB without telling him (the hot tub), she maintains regular communication with Ryan's FWB without telling him and she's telling Patricia, Ryan's FWB, all about their incestuous relationship and the perverse domination and destruction of Ryan's father by the two of them. Jen then makes plans, behind his back, to go see Patricia so SHE can have a weekend lesbian fuckfest whether Ryan, her supposed soulmate is cool with it or not. Does that sound about right? I don't care how many sorority sluts Patricia lined up for Ryan, he's clearly in love with his mother and everything she's been doing screams of being 100% untrustworthy. Jen turned into a complete monster.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely hated this. It was weird and vile in the earlier chapters, but the raceplay especially felt mean spirited and frankly disgusted me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...