Becoming the Neighborhood Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of our adventure.
3.9k words
4.81
5.8k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.2-Poker in the rear

I waited all day Monday to hear from Mark and nothing. Not a call, not a text, nothing. It was like he was ashamed of what happened. I felt very used, and not in a good way. I thought about going next door and hoping it would make him uncomfortable, but ultimately decided against it. But after my nightly call with Melissa I texted him.

"Hey man....wanna come over? 😉"

I waited.....and waited. Nothing. I tried to just go about my night but kept checking my phone. Finally, 2 hours later, I heard it go off.

"Sorry man. Busy tonight. Talk to you later."

I was crushed. I knew at that moment that I wanted him more than he wanted me. I was so horny up until that moment, but that killed my mood. I just slid into bed and was wondering if it would ever happen again.

The next day wasn't any better. He was on my mind all day. Work was dragging as all I wanted to to was get home and see if he had time for me. God, what was I becoming? I decided on the way home that I would make him want me! I texted Melissa and told her I was really tired and that I'd have to talk to her tomorrow. She understood and told me to get some sleep. If only she knew. When I got home I showered and shaved. It didn't take long as it had only been a couple days, but I wanted to be perfect. I did just a little bit of make up and secured my wig. I put on on just my thigh highs and went to our bed. I closed our door as their was a mirror on the back of it. I sat on our bed with my knees in the air. My legs spread and my little cock very visible. I took a picture and sent it to him.

"Every back door in the house is open right now FYI" I thought it would be cute, but still sexy.

I waited. And waited. And waited some more. It seemed like hours, but in reality it was less then 10 minutes until I heard our back door shut. My heart started to race. There was a slight pause and then I heard the footsteps up the stairs. I set my phone down and tried to look as sexy as I could. I heard the doorknob start to turn and I slowly started playing with myself. There he was. Standing in the doorway of my bedroom, completely naked. His thick cock rock hard and on display. I instinctively licked my lips at the sight of it.

"Get over here" he said in a stern voice, "Lay on your stomach."

I eagerly did what he said. My own cock pressed into our comforter, my ass slightly perked up for his viewing pleasure. He ran his fingers through my hair as he started to stroke his cock. Then, he slapped me in the face with it. I thought at first he was just playing, but he did it repeatedly and harder each time.

"You think it's cute? You think sending me that stuff while I'm having dinner with my family is cute? Your little bitch ass is aching for my cock so bad that you can't wait huh?"

I was a bit taken aback. He hadn't been this rough or mean before. He was a bit dominant, but otherwise pretty sweet. I wasn't expecting it, that's for sure.

"N-no...I...I just."

"Apologize!" he commanded as he cut me off.

"Mark...I'm so sorry I didn't mean-"

"Daddy. You call me daddy."

Ugh, I always hated that term. I thought it was gross and stupid. But a guy like him, it totally didn't surprise me that he liked it. And even though I hated it, I wanted him to forgive me. And more importantly, I wanted him to fuck me.

"I'm so sorry daddy. I didn't mean to bother you"

"Good girl" he remarked. Man, when he said that, I melted. It's like a switch flipped in my brain. Not only had he referred to me as a girl, but I had his acceptance, approval and forgiveness.

It wasn't long after that that his cock was in my mouth. And this time, there was nothing sensual about it. He had a grip on the back of my head and was fucking my mouth, almost as hard as he fucked my ass the first time. I was struggling to keep up and to catch my breath. He finally pulled out and I gasped for air.

"Understand who's in charge here now whore?" He asked. I just nodded as I took breaths of air. I only had a few seconds as he rammed it back down my throat and continued on.

"This is how it works. I fuck you when I want. Not the other way around. Your just a pathetic little bitch who craves cock. I'm the one who runs things, understood"

I just mumbled that I did with his cock still firmly in my mouth. It was a whole new experience for me. Melissa was very dominant, but she was also caring and understanding. Mark was just being plain old dominant and mean. But, as those who have these fetishes know, it only turns you on more. I could feel my little dick throbbing underneath me. I wanted him to take it out violently on my ass. But he just kept face fucking me. It lasted a total of only about 5 minutes before he pulled out and started jerking off.

"Come here" he said as he pulled me closer by my hair.

He stroked for another minute or so before he shot his load all over my face. I had closed my eyes just in time and when I opened them I saw his hand coming at me. Maybe it was because of his demeanor, but I winced in fear. He just laughed as he smeared his cum all over my face and then wiped his hand on my bare ass.

"Now you look like a proper whore" he said as he turned around and left my bedroom.

I heard him go down the stairs, I can only assume get changed, and leave. I was left there completely baffled, but also completely horny. So I did what any whore would do. I rolled over onto my back and started playing with myself. My undersized cock in one hand while the other fed his cum from the various parts of my face to my mouth. He tasted so good. I lapped it all up and it didn't take long for me to release my own all over myself. I was tired but satisfied.

The next day was more of the same. Me daydreaming about being Mark's whore, but not hearing anything from him. The days just seem to drag. Normally my wife and I would be texting off an on throughout the day, but she couldn't where she was at. So I was just left with my work and my thoughts. I called her when I got home. We chatted for a bit. She was excited to come home Saturday. I was excited as well, but I was also a bit sad. I know I could tell her what happened and she would actually be happy for me, but I don't know if Mark would want to keep it up after she got back. My mind was swirling with what ifs as we hung up. I heard my phone ding and just assumed it was Melissa. But it wasn't, it was Mark.

"Meet me in the backyard in 5 mins. Don't wear anything but that silk robe. Don't disobey me!"

My heart was pounding. This was kind of public! I mean, behind our houses were nothing but woods, but still, it was in the open. Our backyards connected, no fence or anything. Their kids frequently played in our yard, but we didn't mind. What could he want though? Did he want a quickie in the grass? Did he want to makeout again? What if his wife caught us? I was a little nervous as I slipped on Melissa's robe and crept outside like a teenager sneaking out in the middle of the night.

"Mark?" I whispered as I tried to stay away from the motion censor lights. Nothing.

"Daddy?"

"That's more like it." He said as he peered around from the side of my house.

I got so excited when I saw him. He gave me a quick little kiss. It felt amazing to feel his lips on mine again.

"Having a little poker game tomorrow night. Wanted to invite you in person" he told me as he eyed me up and down.

"Yeah?" I said in a very bashful manner. "I'd love to!"

"Good. Make sure you wear something sexy underneath your clothes. I'm thinking those thigh highs and a pink thong will do just fine."

I could feel the butterflies. He wanted me to be his little secret sex toy. It would be a normal game of poker, but only he and I would know what I was wearing. I also took it as a sign that he was going to. One over after and fuck my brains out!

"I think I can handle that....daddy" I grinned.

"Good girl" he said as he lifted my robe up just slightly to fully expose my cock and balls. It was short enough where my balls were already showing from underneath, but sadly, my cock is too small to be visible.

"What's with the robe anyway?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see if you'd follow orders." He said with a smile.

He was proud of me! God, I had become infatuated. It hit me. I had a fucking crush on him! He was my first man, and I was falling for him. I was so confused, but tried my best to keep it cool in front of him. But my cool turned to panic as Jen popped out back.

"Oh, there you are." She said as she spotted her husband. "I'm going for a quick run. Kids are watching tv."

"Sounds good babe. Be safe" he replied as they kissed quickly.

"Hey Bri" she said as looked at me strangely. "Little cold out here huh?" She laughed as she jogged off.

Mark echoed her laugh as I realized that he had accidentally opened my robe just enough to see! I quickly shut it as my face turned bright red.

"Tomorrow night. 7 o'clock. Don't be late or you'll be in trouble!" He said as he walked back into his house.

It was so hard to focus on work the next day. All I could think about was what was gonna happen later on. Was he gonna come to my house after? Was he going to wait until everyone was gone and then fuck me at his place? Could I be quiet enough so that Jen wouldn't hear? I was nervous, but excited. When I got home I grabbed a quick shower and found the cutest pink thong I had. It was a neon pink, and was frilly around the waist line. I slipped my thigh highs on, just like he wanted. I so badly wanted to put makeup on, but didn't want anyone else to see. I put the rest of my normal clothes on and I managed to hide my wig in my inside jacket pocket. If I couldn't do makeup, I at least wanted my wig! I sat and waited until it was almost 7. I saw a couple cars parked next to his place, so I knew it wouldn't be just the two of us. I walked over and rang their bell. I was so nervous now, and I knew it wouldn't end anytime soon. I knew I'd have to wait until this game was over for anything to happen. The door opened and Jen answered. Maybe it was our brief, embarrassing encounter the other night, but I had never really looked at her in a sexual way. But now, for some reason, I couldn't stop. She was wearing a pair of very tight gray leggings that showed off her ample backside perfectly. You could definitely tell she wasn't wearing any panties, and with her nipples trying to bust through her t-shirt, she also appeared to be sans bra.

"Hey Bri. Boys are downstairs. Glad to see you dressed appropriately" she greeted me with a smile.

"Yeah, ummm, about that. I was just about to hop in the shower and then Mark texted me and I-"

"It's fine" she laughed, "Not like I haven't seen a dick before"

I saw her glance down at my crotch and I was totally embarrassed. I just smiled and headed down to the basement. The guys all cheered as I hit the bottom step. Clearly they had already had a few. The only other guy I knew personally was Tim. Him and his wife Anna were best friends with Mark and Jen. I recognized the couple of other guys but had never really met or interacted with them before. They welcomed me in and Mark shot me a very sly grin. I just nodded at him, affirming that I did as he instructed.

The game went on as normal for a couple hours. Nothing out of the ordinary happend. The only real panic moment I had was when Mark jokingly suggested we turn it into a game of strip poker. Thankfully, he was just messing with me. The guys started to filter out and all that was left besides Mark and I was Tim. Tim had a very similar build to Mark. About the same height, although a little more weight on him. He was half black, half Hawain, clean shaven with short cropped hair. Much like Mark, he gave off that "man" vibe. The game had slowed to almost nothing as there was more talking than card playing going on. I was fairly quiet as they went back and fourth about things. I wasn't even sure if they remembered I was there until Mark out of the blue looked at me.

"Why don't you take your pants off"

I could feel my body get warm with nerves. What was he doing?

"Just like that huh?" Tim said looking at him.

"Just like that. Come on....off with em. Shirt too."

I think for the first time in my adult life, I felt like I was going to cry. I couldn't just leave, the stairs were behind the two of them. I also didn't really want to disobey him. I wanted his cock.

"Mark....I....ummm...I don't think-"

"What did you call me?"

Shit! I looked over at Tim who had a very intrigued look on his face. I started to panic.

"I'm sorry...I just...I don't think that, ummm, I well....I'm sorry daddy!"

"Oh...shit!" Tim exclaimed. "Got her calling you daddy already huh?"

Mark just laughed a little. "Yup! Told you I could do it that quick"

It was clear now that Tim knew about everything. Maybe it was the beer, maybe it was the fact that there were now two men in front of me whom I wanted to fuck me like there was no tomorrow, I don't know. Either way I just said screw it. I took off my shirt and my pants and showed the two of them the pretty little thong and my thigh highs.

"Damm!" Tim remarked, "you were right. She's perfect!"

"Why don't you turn around, show Tim that cute little ass of yours" Mark chimed in.

I turned around and even bent over. They both whistled at me. I felt like I felt in my living room just a few days ago, putting on a show for fictional men. Except these two weren't fictional. They were real, and they wanted me. I shook my ass a little more and relished in their cat calls. I felt sexy, I felt wanted and despite my lack of make up and wig, I felt feminine. I started rubbing my hands up and down my legs and onto my ass for then when Mark's voice spoke up.

"Why don't you suck Tim's dick for me whore"

I froze for a second. I was excited but also a little scared. It was clear they had talked about things before hand, and I wasn't really sure what to expect. But the prospect of having yet another man's cock in me was overwhelming. I turned around to see that Tim had his pants off. He was wearing a thong as well. Not a women's one, but one cut for a man. It was jet black and had a sleek/wet look to it. His Hawain shirt was unbuttoned, exposing his chest and stomach to me. He had about the same amount of chest hair as Mark, just a bit darker, and his gut just a touch bigger. But it was his cock that caught my eye. The outline of it in his thong was driving me crazy. It was huge! Looked to be around 8 inches. My suspicions were confirmed as he slid it out of the side of his underwear. It wasn't as thick as Mark's but definitely longer. It was gorgeous. Mark had a little bit of pubic hair on his, but Tim was fully shaved. I started to walk over to him but Mark stopped me in my tracks.

"Crawl to him" he instructed me.

I didn't hesitate. I dropped to my knees and crawled on all fours to his cock. It looked bigger close up. I watched as he slowly started playing with it. I glanced up at Mark who just smiled and nodded at me. I didn't waste any more time and I sunk my mouth down on Tim's bug beautiful cock. I would never tell Mark, but I instantly liked it better than his. My hands made their way up to his stomach and chest as I bobbed up and down on it. I caught Mark undressing out of the corner of my eye and reached over for his hard member. I was officially a slut in my mind. I was wearing sexy panties and playing with two cocks. It was heaven. I loosened my grip on Mark as he made his way behind me. I thought for sure he was gonna fuck me.

"Ride him. Get on his lap, face me, and ride his cock."

I didn't waste anytime I'm following his instructions. I stood up and turned around. Mark was slowly stroking his cock snd smiling at me. I lowered myself onto Tim as he slid my thong aside. Fuck he was big. I could feel him a lot more than Mark. It took a minute or so to adjust, but when I did...WOW! I started moaning instantly. I grabbed the arms of the chair and started bouncing up and down on his cock. Tim's hands made they're way to my chest and he started playing with my nipples.

"That's right slut. Show daddy's friend how good you really are" Mark said as he came a little closer, still stroking his cock.

My little cock was throbbing. And it got more intense as one of Tim's hands made itsxway down to it. He started rubbing through my panties. It was all too much. I came right then adlnd there, right in my pretty little pink panties. Mark chuckled a little.

"That's it slut. Good girl."

"Fuck...fuck I'm close" Tim added.

His hands moved to my thighs as he started grinding harder into me. It didn't take him much longer either before depositing his load inside of me. I followed his lead and relaxed a bit sill seated on his lap. But Mark wasn't done. He was right in front of us now stroking his cock even faster. Before I knew it, he shot his load all over me. I know he was aiming for my face, but it didn't all end up there. Some did but most of it his my chest.

There was a bit of a silence after everyone got off. I remained on Tim's lap, he didn't seem to mind. Mark sat back down and took a sip of his beer. I didn't really know what to do next, but I figured I should go before anything got too awkward. I slowly raised myself off of Tim, is big cock flopping out of me and I went to grab my pants.

"No" Mark said as he stopped me in my tracks. "It's the walk of shame for you tonight slut" he added as he and Tim had a laugh at my expense. It was only next door and it was dark, so I knew it wasn't the biggest deal on the world, but I didnt know if I would come across Jen upstairs or not.

"But Ma-daddy. I-I can't. Please!" I pleaded.

"We'll talk soon" he said as he scooted my clothes over to him with his foot.

They went about their conversation like I wasn't even there. I wanted to go so bad now, but was dreading it. I got to the bottom of the stairs and took a look at Mark. He smiled and blew me a kiss and went right back to ignoring me. I slowly crept up the stairs and quietly opened the door. It was dark except for the t.v. I snuck a peak and didn't see Jen watching it so I assumed the coast was clear. I shut the door and tried to quickly make my way to the front door. But my escape was interrupted by Jen's voice.

"Hope you had fun with the boys"

I froze. She was behind me. Fuck! I slowly turned around, not knowing how I would explain this. But when I did, I was shocked. She wasn't even looking at me. She was getting something out of the fridge. She was bent over, wearing nothing now besides her t-shirt from earlier. Her ass was all the way out and visible. It was so round.

"I did! Gotta go, getting late" I said as I almost ran out the door.

I ran the few feet home. I swear the moon was the brightest I had ever seen. I ran upstairs and collapsed on my bed. After I caught my breath, everything that had just happened hit me. I thought I'd feel shame, but all I felt was joy. It was such a rush! I could feel Tim's cum leaking out of me, I knew I had to wash it all off before I stained the linens.

I got up to take a shower, and when I did, something caught my eye. Usually, our curtains in our bedroom are closed after dark. But I was in such a rush earlier, I forgot to close them. Through our bedroom window, you can see Mark and Jen's bedroom. And what did I see? Jen, now completely naked on her knees sucking both Mark and Tim's cocks! Mark just smiled and winked at me as he closed their blinds. I took my shower, buy couldn't resist playing with myself. Between what I had done, and what I had saw, I was so fucking horny! I went to bed that night, wondering how, or even if I would tell my wife.