Becoming the Neighborhood Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 in the installment.
2.4k words
4.67
3.6k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch.3-Let's be Frank

Although I awoke the next morning with last night on my mind, I had to put it aside. Melissa was coming home this morning. I offered to pick her up, but she and a fellow co-worker were splitting an Uber. It did allow me a little time to tidy up. It also however gave me time to ponder what's next? Like I said, she's always been supportive of me exploring that part of my sexuality, but I don't know if I should tell her. With it being with neighbors, and the unknown of if it will happen again, I just wasn't sure what to do. For the moment though, I decided my best course of action was to just keep quiet.

She arrived home at around 10 in the morning and greeted me with a big embrace. It felt good to hug and kiss her after almost a full week away. She asked me how my week was, and I of course lied and told her it was pretty boring. Meanwhile, all I could think about was what happened last night. I so wanted to tell her, but I didn't know what the ramifications of it would be. It wasn't long after she got home that I got a text from another neighbor, Frank. He was asking if I could come over to help him move an armoire. He said he needed someone young and strong. I may be younger than him, but I've never been an overly muscular guy. I was about to tell him it would have to wait, but before I could Melissa told me to go for it. She said all she wanted to do was catch up on some sleep and we could do dinner later. I gave her a kiss, grabbed my jacket and told her I'd see her later.

Frank and his with Cynthia lived at the end of the street, so I just walked over. Although not old, they were the oldest residents in the neighborhood. They were in their mid to late 50's. Both seemed to be in good physical shape though. They walked almost everyday. They always seemed to be the unofficial "leaders" of the area. They had a son but he had just turned 21 and had moved out a few months ago. I had only interacted with them here and there however, so Frank's text took me a bit by surprise. I rang the bell and waited. To my shock, Frank answered the door in nothing but a towel.

"Hey there. Sorry, just hopped out of the shower. Please, come in."

I was right, he looked to be in great shape. He wasn't muscular or anything, but didn't look like an old man either. Just fit. His salt and pepper hair was slicked back from his shower and the water still glistened off of his bare chest.

"Wanna beer?" He asked as he walked into his kitchen.

"Sure" I called out as I looked around. They had a nice place. A lot of antiques and I can only assume expensive things.

"Thanks again" he said as he passed me a beer.

I told him it was no problem as we made small talk for a few minutes. "So, where's this armoire" I finally asked.

"Oh, yes. In our bedroom. Up the stairs, first door on the left. Go ahead, I'll be right behind you."

I walked up and into their bedroom. It was very neat and tidy. I looked around a bit, and didn't notice the armoire. Maybe I went to the wrong room?

"Hey Frank!" I hollered out. "Are you sure it's an armoire? I don't see one".

"Why don't you get more comfortable" I heard him say from behind me.

His answer was very perplexing. I turned around and saw him standing just inside the doorway, his towel gone and he was cokepletely naked. His cock was just a little bigger than mine at around 5-5.5 inches. He was in great shape, and his pubes matched his chest hair, as in non existent

"Frank...I don't think-"

"Top drawer. There's a silver baby doll that should fit you nicely."

"Frank, please. I-"

"I can always make you." He said stepping closer to me, never breaking his stare.

The nerves I had here were nothing compared to the other two times. From his tone of voice, his stance, just his overall demeanor, I knew that no matter what I said or did, that this was happening. So I gave in.

"Ok Frank. Whatever you say."

He just grinned a little as I took my clothes off. I could feel his eyes on me as I slowly took off the each item. Maybe it was because he was older than me, as well as Mark and Tim, but I got a little shy and embarrassed in front of him. I turned around as I removed my boxers. I could hear a slight moan escape his lips. I opened the drawer and on top was the silver baby doll. It felt so good when that silky fabric dropped over my body. The switch in my head went off again and all of the sudden, all I wanted was his cock. Cynthia was shorter than me, so the backside barely covered the top of my ass. The front didn't cover anything. The hem just landed on top of my small, but erect cock. I turned around and was surprised to find Frank standing right in front of me now. He reached out and grabbed my cock. Then, a first for me. He placed his cock in the same hand and slowly started stroking both of them simultaneously. I had never felt my cock being rubbed together with another mans, but it was amazing.

"Looks like the guys were right" he remarked, "Definitely one sexy little sissy."

I swear, being called a sissy by a man almost melted me. I couldn't even speak, I just moaned. Then, another first happend. Frank dropped down to his knees and started sucking my cock! From the minute I discovered my fetiishes and sexuality, I never once thought of anyone giving me pleasure in this way. I always wanted to be giving, pleasing. But it felt great. It was clear it wasn't his first time. He definitely knew what he was doing. My hands instinctively made their way down to the back of his head, but I just ran them through his hair. Even then, I knew I wasn't in control. He stayed down there for a few minutes before giving it one last long lick.

"Your turn" he said as he sat on the end of his bed. I dropped to my knees and started licking his balls. I could feel his hand playing with my hair. I started to playfully kiss it. I wanted to tease him a bit. This was so unexpected, but I welcomed it. Eventually I took all of him in my mouth. Due to the fact that he wasn't overly big, I had no problems at all. It felt good to not worry if he was too long, or too thick. He was the smallest I'd had yet, and for some reason, it turned me on more. I started sucking that thing like I had never sucked before. His moans grew louder, which only got me more excited. His hands were on the back of my head. He wasn't exactly fucking my mouth, but he was definitely helping himself if that makes sense. In one instant however, my excitement turned to fear and dread.

"Frank...what did I tell you about having boys over while I'm gone?"

"Don't worry Cyn, I waited for you to start the good stuff"

"Oh, and MY lingerie too Frank?"

"What? You don't ever wear that. Plus, I couldn't tell him why he was really coming over."

I pulled my mouth away from Frank's very hard cock and just looked up at him. He was looking at Cynthia. I could feel her presence behind me.

"How was yoga?" He casually asked her.

"Hot and sweaty. Brian, be a good boy and help me get undressed would you?"

I again looked up at Frank who just smiled and nodded at me. I turned around to see Cynthia standing there. She had already kicked off her sneakers and socks. She was wearing very tight olive green yoga pants and a black tank top. Her long hair was up in a pony tail. She was a short, petite woman, but from my angle she may as well have been a giant. I inched myself over to her and she started to peel her leggings off. I reached up with both hands and helped her slide them down.

"Thanks sweetie. I always get so sweaty in class."

The removal of her pants revealed her white thong. It wasn't anything fancy, just basic white cotton. But the way it looked on her in that moment was insanely sexy. Frank got up and helped her with her top and her gray sports bra. I was left face to face with her panty covered pussy. My body was still shaking from her unexpected arrival.

"Come on" she said as she wiggled her hips at me, "all of it."

I silently nodded as my hands reached for her tiny waiste line. I slowly and delicately removed her thong leaving her just as naked as her husband. Her pussy was absolutely perfect. No hair at all, just one of those you look at and admire.

"Good boy" she said as she patted my head. She made her way past me and onto their bed, resting against the headboard. She had her knees up and her legs spread. Frank gently grabbed me by the hair and led me to the foot of their bed.

"Bend over" he instructed.

I did as I was told, but couldn't take my eyes off of Cynthia. She was watching us, playing with herself the entire time. It was so erotic to see her doing it. Knowing that in some small way, I was contributing to her sexual arousal. I felt Frank's finger as he lubed me up.

"Spread em" he called out from behind me.

I reached back and spread my cheeks for him, never removing my glare from her tight pussy. I felt more lube and then his cock. He pressed into me and slid in with ease. His smaller size made it easier for the both of us. That definitely took my focus away from his wife. I closed my eyes as I moaned.

"That's it honey. Show him who the man is around here." Cynthia encouraged him.

The fact that she saw me as less than a man only turned me on more. Frank grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me. It actually felt really good considering he was the smallest I had taken at that point. I couldn't help but moan with pleasure.

"You like that huh? You like my husband fucking your ass?"

"Uh huh" was all I could muster in between moans.

He picked up the pace a little and began slapping my ass. I never really had a spanking fetish, but it felt really good to me. My screams and moans started to match his rhythm as his gorgeous cock pounded my little ass. Cynthia's pace picked up as well.

"Mmmm..fuck yeah baby. Show that little bitch who's boss!" She said as she feverishly rubbed herself.

I watched her as much as I could. Something about it was just so hot. I watched as her playing intensified. Her moans got louder. Her eyes closed. And for the first time in a long time, I watched a woman other than my wife orgasm. The whole thing started to push me over the edge.

"Mmmm....oh....oh fuck" I squealed.

I was caught off guard again as Frank's hand reached down below me and stared stroking my cock. I couldn't take it anymore. I screamed in pleasure as I shot my load all over. Some hit the edge of their bed, some hit the frame and some hit the floor. Frank's hand went back to my hip as he started thrusting harder again.

"Mmm....fuck yeah Frankie. Show him what he's good for"

Less than a minute later, Frank's load was deposited into my sissy ass. He gently collapsed on top of me and lightly kissed my neck and back. It felt good. The feelings of guilt and shame that I usually had after, I noticed now were getting a little less intense. I was starting to become more satisfied and fulfilled after. Although I still had lingering doubts and guilt for sure.

Frank pulled out and went and sat next to Cynthia. I just laid there, absolutely spent. They lovingly kissed each other and ran their hands over each others bodies. That was the only moment I felt like a third wheel. I slowly arose, my cock now limp hanging down from the silky fabric of Cynthia's lingerie.

"Uh oh! Someone made a mess." She commented as she looked down at my cum. "Your gonna need to clean that up sweetie" she said. Much like Frank's tone of voice, it was just very matter of fact. She wasn't asking, she wasn't telling, it was just more of a statement.

"Yeah, I grab a towel" I said.

"No no." She exclaimed, "you need to use your tongue." Again, it was just very matter of fact.

It was weird, but then again, this whole thing was. I dropped down and started licking my own cum of of their bed and floor. They both giggled as they playfully touched each other.

"The guys were definitely right." Frank said as I lapped up the last of it.

The two of them told me they were going to take a nice hot bath and invited me to join. I respectfully declined as I knew I had to be getting home. Cynthia of course made me promise to join them next time and told me to keep the baby doll. She even made me wear it home under my clothes! I got back and found Melissa coming down the stairs.

"Wow! Just getting back? How did it go?"

"Oh, yeah, it was fine. Not a problem. We just got to talking is all. Frank and Cynthia are pretty nice people once you get to know them." I told her.

She just smiled and kissed me. We chatted for a bit, she told me a little about her trip and I told her about work. I was still kind of horny from earlier, so I of course made some sexual innuendos. She chuckled and told me that after dinner, she had a very kinky surprise for me!