Becoming the Perfect Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another message from UX-0118 appeared [[So what was the problem earlier? I saw you had an urgent service call requested then canceled.]]

I spent a few minutes typing up a description of the event and letting her read it.

[[Oh wow, I'm so sorry that happened to you right off the bat. But don't feel too bad, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Did it make you feel like a machine?]]

[[during, yes. I was too busy apologizing to Master afterward to think about it in other terms]]

We spent some time talking about the memory replay I had stumbled across, some times UX-0118 had frozen in public, and ways to gently nudge an owner to do something in his interest. Then Brittney started a new topic.

[[When are you going back to work?]]

[[I've gone through some emails, but I'm back to the office Monday. Friday night one of the other partners is hosting a party for me with a lot of friends and staff.]]

[[ooh! I love reveal parties! Do you know what you're going to wear (if anything :-p)]]

I smirked at the idea of walking in there nude, standing on a coffee table and freezing in place. [[One of my commands was to find a nice dress to wear. I want it to be as revealing as I can get away with.]]

[[I have just the thing. I'll send it to you. Don't be worried that it's coming in two boxes.]]

[[Are you sending shoes too?]]

[[I wasn't, but I am now! :-D]]

Well that's a bit odd.

[[Thanks for pinging me, UX-0118, but I need to get dinner started.]] I smiled, I already felt like such a little homemaker and I hadn't even started cooking.

[[Great talking to you too UX-49a4. Ping me back if you need anything. The Perfect Wives Club is excited to meet you, if you're still interested.]]

[[I'm guessing that's the name of that group of machine women you mentioned before.]] It was catchy.

We exchanged some information about time and place, then Brittney logged off. I checked the more official messages from the conversion provider and logged off too.

I walked into the kitchen, brought out the cutting board and started slicing chicken and veggies. Grace looked up from her laptop just long enough to make a comment about how surprising it was I knew where the cutting board was.

Preparing the meal was surprisingly pleasant. Even if I wasn't going to be eating it - or maybe not much of it - I got that well-being feedback from doing something for my husband and kids. I wasn't going to go all 50s housewife, but I wouldn't mind it if James wanted me to take over this chore when I had time.

Grace and Pierre logged off and moved to the den for a little bit to watch some TV and decompress. Melody was home by then, so she helped me set the table and get everything lined up for the people with stomachs to build their fajitas.

I poured myself some wine - mostly out of habit - and took my seat at the table first. I enjoyed the taste, but I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a buzz from it. I wasn't really expecting one, but I had hoped there was another feature of my chassis I had missed. Everyone else sat down and weakly complimented me on the meal. I didn't mind, I figured I'd get better. I picked a piece of James' chicken off his plate, popped it in my mouth and chewed it thoroughly. I wondered if the chicken was bland or my palate had changed. Maybe both.

That evening, the main event was going through my manual. I had downloaded my manual before the conversion, but hadn't read it. After reading a little I decided it was going to be a better use of my time to go through it when I actually had a chassis to reference.

Everyone downloaded it to their phones, picked a section, and started reading. And whenever someone came across something interesting, they'd tell the group. Every now and then, we'd do an experiment on me. Obviously nothing invasive, but there were a few things to check out. Everyone got a kick out of how much my singing voice had improved. Locking my limbs in place until they were moved by someone else was more fun when everyone knew it was intentional.

I found out that me 'knowing' stuff was one form of communication from my chassis. I switched to a head's up display and got a few chuckles as I moved my head around to see if the floating yellow text moved with me. I found I preferred just knowing I was at a 60% charge rather than looking at my battery status in the lower right corner of my vision.

I also got a great chance to freak everyone out by popping out my eyeball. We found the instructions on hooking the optic connector to other camera devices, but couldn't think of any useful applications. I removed my upper teeth like a pair of dentures to a similar amount of unease. Melody joked that I had turned into an old lady after all. I was wondering how it would affect oral sex, and if there were any interesting replacement pieces.

The downside was when I found features that I'd love Master to test, but not with the kids in the room. The instructions on how to shut down my mind and revise my 'preferences' made me squeeze my thighs together. I hoped no one else caught me doing it. I also had to suppress a giggle at the euphemism of "administrator directives", separate from the instructions for reprogramming me. I could get an "administrator directive" to do something, and my instinct would be to obey, but I could resist anything too out there. Editing preferences meant that I wanted to do those things or think that way. There were all sorts of warnings about only doing it with expert supervision.

Grace still didn't seem fully at ease, but she was a lot less reserved than she was the night before. Maybe knowledge of how my body worked made her less intimidated by the process. There was no magic, or deal with the devil, just engineering.

We retired a little earlier than the night before. I had sex with Master again, but with a little less urgency. It still felt unbelievable. I had offered to get on top, but we had some nice missionary sex instead. It filled me with butterflies when he said he'd rather see my lovely face than use my asshole.

I cleaned him off with my mouth, and Master said he was satisfied for the evening. I had my robe on and was heading to the door when I heard the moaning. Either Grace was trying to compete with me, or Pierre was giving it to her extra hard.

"Do you hear that?" I whispered to James.

"Nope." He rolled over.

I snickered and stayed in the room. I didn't want the sound of the door to disrupt them. I laid on the bed with Master, wrapping an arm around him. "This does remind me of something."

"If you're thinking of the time my Dad walked in on us while carrying Charlie, I'd rather not be reminded."

"Not that, do you remember in the car, when you ordered me not to climax until you said to climax?"

"...Yeah..."

"You haven't ordered me yet."

James sat up in bed and turned to me, "You haven't cum yet?" He put a hand over his mouth, after saying it a little louder than he intended.

I shook my head "no". The moaning stopped... Master and I waited... then we started hearing the guestroom bed creak again.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"It never came up."

"Wait, you said it was the best sex of your life, and you didn't cum?"

I snuggled up closer to him and spoke softly, "Being with you, sexually pleasing you, it's so intensely satisfying now. I didn't think a climax of my own would add to the experience very much."

James rubbed his temples and spoke softly back, "Still, I want you to tell me if there are any orders like that that are lingering, ok?"

"That's the only one."

Master smiled at me. "Kneel on the ground, pleasure yourself for one minute, then climax."

My head swirled as I got the order. And I obeyed. I got on the ground, opened my robe, spread my legs wide and let him watch. I started teasing myself and licking my lips. In short order I decided it was better to move my arm so I was reaching between my legs from the back and using my other hand to tease my nipple. It gave Master a better view. Master lay there on his side, smiling at me as my hips writhed in the air.

Then the world went white. I don't know if it actually overloaded anything but for a split second I had an out-of-body experience. The pleasure reward overwhelmed everything else I was thinking or feeling. I'm not even sure if I cried out, and if I did how loud it was. Considering Master was still smiling at me, I guessed it wasn't very loud.

I stood up and licked the extra lubricant off my fingers. Then I walked over and gave him a kiss. "Thank you".

"My pleasure, baby. Turn the light off and when you think Grace and Pierre are done, then go downstairs for maintenance."

I smiled at the double order and nodded my assent. It was a little fun, standing there in the dark, waiting for everyone else to do what they needed to do before I could do my nightly routine. It felt right, rather than an imposition or a chore.

The night was uneventful. I hooked up to the maintenance station then got some more work done. The messages were coming faster now that people knew I was around enough to answer them. I quietly snuck upstairs to wake James up with a blowjob, but he had gotten up before his alarm. Not me, the one on his phone.

Grace and Pierre took the two-hour drive home in the morning. With Melody at school, I took the opportunity to close the blinds and walk around the house naked. It also meant I could act like James' obedient robot wife. It was really fun when he snapped his fingers and I stopped typing in mid sentence so he could fuck me on my desk. It was almost as fun when he ordered me to fix him lunch, place a grocery order, or bag up the laundry for our service to pick up.

Maybe this couldn't be our lives forever, we still had bills to pay, but it was so nice to have a day where I could just be his machine. I had that floaty feeling in my head even when Master wasn't in the same room as me.

I threw on something casual before Melody got home. Fortunately that coincided with the delivery guy arriving with Brittney's packages... all three of them.

Soon enough, it was Friday afternoon. I stood in the mirror and admired the dress UX-0118 had sent. It was floor-length and a solid charcoal gray. And while I might have initially dismissed neutral tones, It did fit with the "I'm a robot" motif. The top was held up by two thin straps over my shoulders and in the front was a solid piece from my neck on down. In stark contrast, the back was almost entirely uncovered - the two thin straps were the exception - down to just above my butt. The front of the gown got wider the closer it got to my waist, enough that it hugged and covered my hips. And it left my arms free to open up the access points in my armpits.

The back may have been risque, but it did have a purpose. The extra box UX-0118 had sent contained a large clear plastic... I suppose 'insert' is the best word. The seam up my back was left open and the skin on either side attached to the insert. From the bottom of my hairline almost to my rump there was a 10 cm wide window into the mechanisms inside me. Mostly it just exposed grey synthetic muscle, but it was very exciting to show everyone, with certainty, that I was a machine now.

I turned around and tried to get better looks at what the maintenance station had done. The gown didn't have a lot of extra fabric around my legs to flow outward as I spun. I was definitely going to need pictures.

I checked my makeup in the mirror again. I had put on some silver eye shadow and more mascara than normal to compliment the dress. I also had my hair pinned up so it wouldn't obstruct my spine window. But I did leave two strands dangling down to frame my face. The maintenance station was also a fair hairdresser.

Melody was downstairs in her waitress uniform when I descended the staircase.

"Damn, Mom."

I smiled at her, "There are definitely benefits to not eating or breathing." I did an additional little spin.

"What's that on your back?"

The smile never left my face, "Oh, just a little add-on my neurologist sent me. Can you take some pictures?"

Melody's stunned look gradually faded as I posed for about a dozen photos.

"Can I post these?"

"Sure thing, sweetie. Just don't use any dirty hashtags like 'robomilf' or whatever."

Melody turned pink and rolled her eyes at me. "Yeah, I'm not Charlie."

I turned toward the garage and turned back when Melody continued, "Does that hurt? I mean, being exposed like that?"

"I wouldn't say it hurts, it just feels weird when I move my shoulders since the skin isn't where I expect." I shrugged, and moved a hand over my head, which made it feel like my dress was moving a lot more than it actually was, and into a weird position across my back. "Do you want to touch it?"

Melody didn't say yes, but when I turned around she approached and gave it a feel. I didn't feel her hand on the insert, but I felt the insert move slightly.

"This is so weird, I can see where your hoses connect."

It was mostly grey muscle back there, but some of my lat muscles were missing to leave a gap for access deeper inside my body. "Am I losing my mystique?"

"It's going to take a lot more than this to get used to you looking my age."

I swallowed a snarky comment based on her aging and me staying the same. "Same here." I turned around. "How about we have some mommy-daughter time tomorrow before your shift?"

She narrowed one eye. I knew the look. It was the look I gave the kids when something didn't add up. I think it was me using the term 'mommy' without making my voice drip with sarcasm.

"Doing what?"

"I was going to go clothes shopping. I have some gaps in my wardrobe." I thought about swimsuits, but maybe James would like to do that with me. Or he might just like me texting him photos.

"I've got a shift at 6, but we can go before then."

"Sounds great, honey." I leaned in and gave her an air kiss near the cheek.

"Have fun at the party."

I grinned, "I'm sure I will!"

Melody left, and it widened my behavioral options considerably. James was still upstairs showering and getting dressed and I didn't know what to do with myself. I thought about kneeling, but I didn't want to risk messing up my dress. I got the trickle charger and ran the cord from the wall outlet near the bottom of the stairs to my armpit. It wasn't going to give me too much extra juice, but I thought it would add to the tableau. I stood at the foot of the stairs, crossed my hands in front of me, closed my eyes, bowed my head, and waited.

I found patience a lot easier now, especially when I was doing something to please James. I didn't shut anything down, I just didn't do anything.

I didn't keep track of the time either. I lifted my head and smiled when I heard Master finish descending. "Hello Master, are you ready to go?"

He was smiling back at me as he unplugged me at the arm. "I'm ready when you are."

I gave him a light kiss on the lips. "Some of us don't take all day getting ready." I gave him a wink to further indicate I was kidding.

He rolled his eyes at me, but was smiling. "Come on, I don't want to keep your adoring public waiting."

12