Becumming a Slave to My Wife's Feet Pt. 02

Story Info
Goddess discovers my pantyhose fetish.
2.6k words
4.53
12.4k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 12/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early on in our relationship my wife suspected I was sexually submissive, she had already discovered I had a foot fetish. Confirming her suspicion one evening led to a night of amazing sex and a change in our relationship. While we still have a fairly typical marriage in most ways, my wife is in complete control of our sex life and of course me. She is my Goddess and I am her Slut.

Over the past year Goddess has found new ways to reinforce her dominance and control over me. One of the first conditions of my servitude was orgasm control, I am only allowed to come with her permission. She soon added another. I now have to eat my cum each time I'm allowed an orgasm. I have been eating my own cum for almost a year now and have come to enjoy both the act and the taste.

Next Goddess replaced all my underwear with panties. I now have a collection of "everyday" panties and panties I only wear when serving her. I am also required to hand wash Goddess's panties along with my own each night before I go to bed.

A little while later Goddess handed me a beard trimmer and razor, and said, "Go upstairs and trim your pubic hair and shave your cock and balls. When you're done meet me downstairs." After doing as ordered I found Goddess sitting in the lounge room drinking coffee. She looked up and ordered me to remove my shorts and panties. She inspected my work closely before saying, "Much better, from now on you will keep your pubic hair trimmed and your cock and balls clean shaven."

The most recent way Goddess has found to reinforce her dominance is through pantyhose. Let me explain.

I have always had a thing for pantyhose, in particular pantyhose clad feet, but sadly Goddess rarely wears them. On those occasions when she does I always do my best to be able to see, touch and even smell her pantyhose clad feet.

Once Goddess realised I had a pantyhose fetish she began to wear them more often. She also took every opportunity to tease me with her pantyhose clad feet. She started leaving her pantyhose on all evening and would place her feet in positions where I could see and smell them.

Unable to endure a third straight evening of teasing I asked, "Goddess?"

"Yes, what is it Slut?" she said as she looked up from what she was doing.

"Goddess, would you like a foot massage?"

"That's sweet of you Slut but I'll take a rain check. I'm a little tired and I'm going to curl up in bed and read my book for a while. Be a dear and tidy up down here before you come upstairs." she replied.

"Oh, I'll leave my panties in your bathroom, that way you won't disturb me if I'm asleep when you come upstairs." she added.

After tidying up I headed upstairs and on entering my bathroom noticed Goddess had also left her worn pantyhose in the sink. Unable to resist I picked them up and sniffed the feet savouring their scent. Little did I know Goddess had quietly entered my bedroom and was watching me.

The next morning as Goddess entered the kitchen and poured herself a coffee I noticed she was already dressed for work and was wearing pantyhose again. I found myself staring at her feet as we chatted about the day ahead. Finishing her coffee she kissed me goodbye and said she'd message me later.

Mid-morning my phone buzzed, it was a message from Goddess, "Sorry for leaving my pantyhose in your bathroom last night, I hope they didn't stink the place out?"

"All good, I didn't smell them," I replied.

"You'll have to sniff harder next time in that case, LOL. See you at home, love you."

"See you later, love you too," I replied, wondering what Goddess meant by her "sniff harder" comment. I spent the rest of the day worried I'd been found out somehow.

When I got home Goddess was already in the kitchen preparing dinner. I poured us both a glass of wine and as I handed one to Goddess looked down quickly to see if she was still wearing pantyhose, she was.

We chatted over dinner and as there was no mention made of our messaging early I began to relax. As we finished eating I said, "My turn to clean up."

"Good," she replied. "I've been looking forward to putting my feet up. Oh, and I'll take you up on that foot massage when you're finished."

My heart rate jumped and my cock began to harden at the thought of finally being able to touch her pantyhose clad feet. I quickly cleaned up and almost ran to the lounge room.

As I entered Goddess looked at me and said firmly, "Strip down to your panties Slut, then kneel with your hands behind your back."

I quickly took off my clothes, folded them and placed them on a chair. Goddess sat quietly watching me as I obeyed. Once I was in position Goddess looked down at me with a stern look on her face. Realising I had obviously done something wrong I quickly dropped my eyes to her feet.

"When were you going to tell me Slut?" Goddess demanded.

I looked up at her in a state of confusion. "Tell you what, Goddess?" I stammered.

"I watched you sniffing my pantyhose last night. When were you going to tell me about your pantyhose fetish?" she asked.

As my face flushed with shame and embarrassment, and the realisation I had been caught out, I muttered, "I'm sorry Goddess, I was just worried what you'd think if you found out."

"There's no need to be ashamed Slut, there's nothing wrong with being sexually aroused by pantyhose." she said easing my feelings of guilt and shame.

"Thank you Goddess for being so understanding," I said gratefully.

"That's OK Slut. Now promise, no more secrets from Goddess."

"I promise Goddess," I replied.

"Well now that I know your dirty little secret," she said with a smile, "we can have a little fun can't we Slut?"

Relieved, I replied, "Yes Goddess."

"You can start by kissing each foot before you give me my foot massage."

I obediently leant forward and kissed both her feet and then started to massage them. As she settled back on the couch Goddess began questioning me about my fetish.

"So Slut, how long have you had a pantyhose fetish?" she asked.

"Since I was a in my mid-teens, Goddess."

"We both know how much you like sniffing pantyhose, what else do you like, do you like looking at my pantyhose clad feet?"

"Yes Goddess," I admitted.

"Do you like the feel of pantyhose on my feet and legs?" she asked as I was massaging her feet and legs.

"Yes Goddess," I admitted again.

"Have you ever worn pantyhose Slut?" she asked.

"Yes Goddess," I confessed as my face reddened with embarrassment again.

"Did you masturbate and come in your pantyhose Slut?"

"Yes Goddess," I confessed, my face turning even redder. Thankfully Goddess moved on to a new line of questioning.

"I've been wearing these pantyhose all day and they're a little fragrant aren't they Slut?" she asked.

"Yes Goddess."

"But you like them smelly don't you Slut?" she teased. "The smellier the better it would seem by the looks of things Slut."

Laughing at my embarrassment Goddess asked, "Would you like to smell my feet Slut?"

"Yes please Goddess" I begged.

"Lie on the floor," Goddess ordered.

Once in position she placed her toes directly under my nose and told me to take a deep breath. I was finally getting to savour the aroma of Goddess's pantyhose clad feet. The combination of leather, from the boots she had worn all day, and sweat was intoxicating.

As I continued to sniff Goddess's feet she then began to rub them all over my face. After a few minutes she placed her toes on my lips. "Open wide Slut," she ordered. As I obeyed she pushed them into my mouth and just said, "Suck them Slut."

I was in heaven, the smell and taste of her feet, the feelings of submissiveness as Goddess exerted her dominance over me were overwhelming. My cock was rock hard and the front of my panties were wet from my pre-cum.

As I sucked on the toes of her left foot Goddess began to rub my cock through my panties with her right. As my orgasm approached I began to push back against her foot. "Lie still Slut," Goddess snapped.

"Look at the state of your panties Slut," Goddess rebuked. "Take them off now."

Once I had removed them Goddess ordered, "Sniff them Slut," as I obeyed she then said, "Now suck them, lick them. Lick all of your pre-cum off your panties."

As I laid there licking and sucking on my panties Goddess's foot started to rub my cock again. A few moments later I felt her other foot on my nipples. Goddess then began alternating between rubbing her feet on my cock, my nipples and my face.

"Spin around Slut," Goddess ordered. Once I had obeyed, she began to slowly jerk me off with her feet. Her touch was firm enough to bring me to the edge of coming but not quite enough to make me come. Each time she sensed I was getting close she slowed her pace and warned me, "Don't you dare come Slut, I haven't finished with you yet."

As my frustration built my body involuntarily began to thrust upwards against her feet in a desperate attempt to come. Goddess pulled her feet away and laughed as I momentarily continued to thrust against thin air. "Now lie still and spread your legs Slut," she ordered.

I then felt one foot begin to slowly grind away on my cock and balls and the other to push against my arse. I lifted my hips slightly to give Goddess more access. Her big toe found its goal and she slowly began to fuck me.

For the next five minutes Goddess fucked my arse and rubbed my cock with her pantyhose clad feet. Every time I neared an orgasm she would stop. Desperate to come I tried to rub myself against her foot but without enough pressure from Goddess's foot my attempts were futile. Goddess just laughed at my predicament before starting again.

"Awww, would Slut you like to come?" Goddess teased.

"Yes Goddess, please let me come," I begged.

"On your knees Slut and fuck my feet," she ordered.

I quickly got to my knees and taking her feet in both hands wrapped her feet around my cock. "That's it Slut, now fuck my feet," she ordered.

As I started to fuck her feet Goddess picked up her phone and took a couple of photos, "A few pics for my collection, I'll send you one later."

As my orgasm approached I slowed down, once the urge to come had passed I gradually increased my pace again. After several more minutes Goddess ordered, "Enough, now start masturbating Slut, you know how much I like watching you play with your cock."

Letting go of her feet I began to stroke my cock. "Look at my feet while you're doing it, long slow strokes," Goddess directed. "Hold off as long as possible Slut".

"You're thinking about coming on my feet aren't you Slut, thinking about how much you want to lick all your cum off them when you do, isn't that right Slut?" she asked.

"Yes Goddess it is, please can I come on your feet and lick them clean?" I begged.

"Not yet Slut, keep stroking, you can hold off for a little longer." I slowed my pace and relaxed my grip slightly in order to not come.

"That's long enough, pick up the pace Slut." As I obeyed Goddess raised her feet and began rubbing them over my face. I desperately tried to kiss her feet as I began stroking my cock harder and faster.

Recognising I was approaching the point of no return Goddess lowered her feet and briefly rubbed my balls with them before ordering, "Come now Slut, come on my feet."

Moaning loudly I came all over her feet. "That's it Slut come for your Goddess, come all over her pantyhose," Goddess encouraged.

As my orgasm subsided I stopped stroking my cock. "Did I give you permission to stop Slut, stroke that cock until I do."

I immediately started stroking my cock again, it became more and more sensitive and what were once moans of arousal were now moans of discomfort. Goddess lifted her right foot to my mouth and said "Lick your cum off, clean my pantyhose while you masturbate Slut."

As soon as I finished licking my cum off Goddess's right foot she lifted her left and said, "Now this one."

Once I had finished cleaning her left foot Goddess stood up and took her pantyhose off. Looking down at me still stroking my cock she said, "You can stop now Slut."

She then dropped her pantyhose on my upturned face and sat down. "Put them on Slut."

I stood up and began to put Goddess's worn pantyhose on. Despite having just come my cock began to stiffen again. By the time I finished putting her pantyhose on my cock was fully erect. "Rub your cock through your pantyhose Slut," Goddess ordered.

"Does it feel good Slut?" she asked.

"Yes Goddess," I replied.

Goddess picked up her phone and pushed "record". "Put your hands inside your pantyhose and masturbate Slut."

Doing as I was told I pushed my hands inside my pantyhose and began to stroke my cock. Still recording Goddess said, "Don't stop until you come in your pantyhose."

So there I stood, naked except for Goddess's worn pantyhose, stroking my cock with a growing urgency as my second orgasm in ten minutes approached, all while Goddess recorded every detail on her phone.

My eyes alternated between watching my hand stroking my cock and Goddess's feet. As my orgasm neared I fixed my eyes firmly on my cock. I watched as cum leaked from my spent cock and began to ooze through my pantyhose. My cock began to soften as I stopped masturbating.

"Look at me and lick your fingers clean Slut," Goddess ordered. I looked up as I removed my hands from my pantyhose and found myself looking directly at Goddess's phone as she recorded me licking my cum off of my fingers.

As I finished licking my fingers Goddess stopped recording and pointing at her pussy and said, "Start licking Slut."

I dropped to my knees and began licking and sucking on her clitoris and fucking her pussy with my tongue. As she neared her own orgasm I glanced up to see her looking at her phone. I then heard myself moan and realised she was re-watching me masturbating in her pantyhose. As I came again in the video she came for the first time that evening.

She kept me on my knees servicing her until she had a second orgasm. After catching her breath she stood up and said she was going upstairs to prepare for bed. "Be a good Slut and clean up down here before you come up."

As she was leaving she turned and said, "Your punishment for not telling me about your little fetish is that you have to sleep in your cum stained pantyhose tonight Slut. You can't take them off until you shower in the morning."

Just as I was beginning to get excited about sleeping in her pantyhose all night she said, "Try and get a good night's sleep Slut. Although by the looks of your cock that might be easier said than done. Oh and don't even think of touching yourself."

I could hear her laughing all the way up the stairs as my hardening cock reminded me of how long the night was going to be.