Bed, Body, and Belinda

Story Info
Belinda wanted to do it again.
800 words
4.33
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of days since I had seen Belinda. I was wondering how she felt about how our encounter had gone.

I was chilling at home when my phone rang.

"Hello."

"Hi," said Belinda. "Are you doing anything?"

"Just sitting around."

"Great!" said Belinda enthusiastically. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over."

"Sure. I'll be right there."

"I had a great time the other day," Belinda cooed. She sounded much more confident.

"I'm glad, " said. I hung up the phone and walked over to Belinda's. she greeted me at the door wearing nothing but skimpy panties and a little bra that exposed just a bit of her ample tits.

"Hi!' Belinda said enthusiastically. She threw her arms around me and gave me a wet, strong, lingering kiss. She rubbed against me vigorously.

"Belinda!" I said. Smiling, she unzipped my pants.

"I wouldn't mind if you took those off," Belinda said. I undid my belt and stepped out of my pants. Belinda had a huge grin on her face. She grabbed my crotch as she kissed me, this time with plenty of tongue. I pulled her to me and unhooked her bra. Smiling, Belinda promptly took it off. I kissed her bare breasts.

"I wanted to thank you for the other day," Belinda said. "I think we're more than just friends now." She grinned.

"I should be thanking you," I said. Belinda blushed. She looked down. Her discomfort with compliments hadn't quite disappeared. She began to unbutton my shirt, kissing my chest as she went. Now it came off.

"I'm serious," I said. "You were fantastic!"

Belinda laughed. "Good," she said. "Then we can thank each other." She blushed a bit as she said it and she looked down and smiled.

Belinda grabbed my hand and started down the hall. When we got to her room, I swooped her up, kissed her hard, and slipped her panties off.

We entered the bedroom. Belinda flopped onto the large bed. I quickly removed my underpants and laid next to her. She began to stroke my dick ever so gently. I placed a finger in Belinda's pussy. I began rotating it around. Belinda was very wet. She continued stroking me. My cock was rising.

"Ooh, nice and hard," said Belinda. "The way I like it." I responded by inserting a second finger into her. Belinda kissed my chest. I kissed her ample tits. She smiled. I sucked her nipples.

"Oh, Christ," said Belinda. "So nice." She took a deep breath. Now she wrapped her pretty lips around my stiffening cock. I felt her tongue at work on it while she took it into her mouth. Her tits bounced up and down every time she moved her head. My fingers continued to work Belinda.

"Mmm," she said. She was sweating. My cock was swelling in her pretty mouth.

Belinda was already shaking from the action of my fingers.

"Binny, let's shift a little," I said. She smiled and obliged. Now I opened the walls of her vagina. I began licking her.

"Oh, God!" Belinda screamed. "Oh. God!" She continued to shake.

"OK. Now."

With that, Belinda's mouth came off my stiff dick. She laid herself flat on the bed, her legs spread wide.

It was an easier entry than it had been a couple of days before. My hard, stiff cock slid into Belinda with ease. I began pumping her, slowly at first, but a little faster with each thrust.

"Oh my God!" yelled Belinda. I continued pumping her. "God damn, this is good!" She kissed me. Now she kissed my bare chest. I blew in her ear as I continued pumping her. She was shivering.

"How are you doing?" I asked. Belinda replied with a soft, ecstatic moan. I smiled. I was glad to be giving my old friend so much pleasure.

Belinda's legs started shaking. She raised her knees. She was wriggling and dancing happily underneath me. Her arms were wrapped around my back.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" I began thrusting harder and faster. Belinda was shaking all over. She grinned. Again she kissed me as she tightened her wet pussy around my stiff cock. I was getting close.

Belinda exploded with ecstasy. "Oh! My! God!" She was out of breath. Now my organ popped. I spewed my juices into Belinda. She happily took it all in.

Then I went limp. I slid out of Belinda. I rolled off her and lay next to her. With a smile and a peck on the cheek, she put her pretty head on my arm.

"Jesus Christ," she said. "Does it keep getting better like this?"

"It can," I said. Belinda smiled.

"You know, our schools aren't that far apart," Belinda said. She cuddled up against me and closed her eyes.