Two's Company, Three's... Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's fantasy realised.
3.1k words
4.21
25.5k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is amazing. Beautiful, kind, she gets on with everyone. And passionate -- let's just say that bed is not the only place we find to have some fun. Beth has quite an imagination, too, but none of our fantasies so far had involved other people. So I was more than a little surprised when one night when she was undressing for me, she casually said, "Have you ever wondered what it'd be like if there was another girl here too, taking her clothes off for you like I am?"

A dilemma, of course -- am I supposed to say, "No, darling, you're all I need," or be honest and admit that it's every man's fantasy? But I'm a terrible liar, and Beth always knows, so I just grinned sheepishly. "Of course I've wondered."

She nodded. "So tell me how you think it'd be."

It felt more than a little surreal, making love to Beth but whispering in her ear about touching someone else, them touching me. But something about the fantasy situation Beth had asked me to create obviously worked for her, and when she finally cried out her release, it was more intense than any time I could remember.

She drifted off to sleep, and I shrugged to myself. If this was something Beth enjoyed, I was more than happy to make it part of our intimacy whenever it suited her. I shifted closer to her, wrapping my arms round her from behind, and settled down to sleep myself...

The next day I was at work, and when I got home Beth greeted me with a kiss. "I'll cook," she promised. "And we have a guest for dinner, so you should take a shower and change."

I went upstairs, finding that she'd laid out her favourite shirt of mine, and a pair of trousers, on the bed. I undressed, and stepped into the shower, turning the temperature up -- Beth had obviously showered before me. I decided to shave, taking my time, then used Beth's body wash, rinsing the foam off. I towelled myself dry, ran a comb through my hair, and dressed. I heard the front door open, close, and as I walked to the top of the stairs, I recognised our guest. "Hi, Amy."

"Hi, Tim."

Amy was my niece, and since Beth and I had been together, she and Beth had become firm friends -- I was pretty sure that when Amy had things she needed to ask, questions about the transition from girl to young woman, it was Beth she came to.

I reached the bottom of the stairs, accepting the usual hug, and -- much more of a surprise -- a kiss on the cheek. "Hope you're hungry, Amy," Beth grinned. "Come on through."

We went into the kitchen, and I made coffee while Beth stirred pans. "OK," she judged, "everything's ready."

She slid heaped plates in front of us, and I tried a bite. "Beth, darling," I managed round my mouthful, "it's delicious."

When we'd finished eating, Beth stacked dishes by the sink -- "Tim can take care of those tomorrow," she chuckled. "More coffee, Amy?"

"Mm, please."

We took our cups through to the lounge, and Beth patted the space next to her on the sofa. "Come on, Amy. We can ban Tim to the armchair -- for the time being, at least."

I pretended to grumble as I sat. "So, Amy, how are things going?"

"Great -- I've got my uni application in and everything."

I nodded a little sadly. "So we're finally losing you."

She looked genuinely emotional. "I'll be back for holidays. I'll really miss you both..."

Beth nodded. "Amy, is there anything you're worried about, to do with uni?"

A pause, then a distinct flush crept into Amy's cheeks. "The one thing I suppose I'm thinking about is freshers' week."

I gave her a mildly puzzled look. "Cheap beer, kids away from home for the first time going a little crazy, uni clubs touting for members. What's the problem?"

"Well..." Amy paused again. "You know I've never really had a serious boyfriend, right? So I don't really know much about -- all that."

Her face was definitely red now, but she persevered. "We did that stuff in Biology, but that doesn't really help me with how things would be if --"

Beth touched Amy's hand. "You know you don't have to sleep with anyone if you don't want to, right, Amy?"

"I know. And the boys'll probably be like the ones I'm at college with now, awkward and not very grown up. But there might be someone I like, and if I don't know what I want and what I'm not comfortable with... You know what I mean?"

"Absolutely," agreed Beth. She glanced over at me, then back to Amy's troubled face. "Amy -- I have an idea that might help. But if you're not comfortable with it, just say No -- that'll be fine. Whatever happens, we're here for you -- you can phone up anytime and we'll listen, try to help."

Amy nodded. "Thanks, Beth. You, too, Tim."

She looked curiously at Beth. "So tell me your idea."

It was Beth's turn to hesitate, and she took a deep breath before starting to speak. "Well -- Tim could help you with what you said, finding out what you like."

Amy's eyes widened, and she looked over to me. "Tim -- would you do that for me?"

"If it was what you wanted," I nodded. "And whenever you wanted to stop, that'd be fine too."

I could sense the exact moment when Amy's surprise, uncertainty, changed to curiosity and unmistakeable anticipation. "Tim -- I trust you and Beth. I think it'd really help..."

Beth smiled. "I'm glad."

She got to her feet. "Tim, swap places with me."

I moved to sit by Amy, watching Beth settle into the armchair. "Amy -- you said you'd had a boyfriend, but not serious?"

"Mmhm."

"Did you get as far as kissing?"

Amy shook her head. "Only on the cheek, when it was goodnight."

I nodded. "OK. So we should probably start with that, just a little to begin with."

A smile, then she tilted her face upwards, waiting. "I'm ready, then."

I bent towards her slowly, carefully, seeing only trust and anticipation in her eyes, and our lips met softly. I felt Amy breathe in, then her lips parted, moving just a little against mine. After a few moments I drew back, and watched as she touched her lips with her fingers. "Mm, that was nice."

"Tim's a pretty good kisser," Beth chuckled.

"Again, Amy?" I queried.

"Mm, please."

This time our kiss was deeper, though I was careful not to overwhelm her, and I heard Amy draw in another breath, deeper this time, then make a quiet sound of pleasure in her throat. "Mmm..."

I slid my arm around her shoulders, drew her a little closer, and she seemed to give herself completely to what was happening, her lips moving on mine more urgently. Suddenly she pulled back, and glanced at Beth. "Oh -- it felt -- I don't know -- like everything else around me just disappeared...?"

"That's OK," smiled Beth. "Just go with it, whatever feels right to do."

I bent towards Amy again, but instead of my lips on hers, I placed tiny kisses on her cheek, the line of her jaw, onto the soft skin of her neck. "Ohh," she murmured, "yes, please..."

I moved lower still, onto her collar bone, and she shivered. "Mm, that's nice."

"I like it when he does that too," I heard Beth's low chuckle. "Now, what about a button or two, Tim?"

I followed her suggestion, my fingers undoing the top buttons of Amy's blouse to reveal her bra, her breasts under the soft white cotton a little smaller than Beth's. Amy's nipples were obvious through the fabric, and I brushed my lips across each in turn, getting a quiet moan. "Ohh..."

The bra fastened at the front, and I judged that it was the right moment to press the clasp between thumb and finger, the cups loosening, separating. Amy finished the task for me, sitting up for a moment to slip her bra off. "You can undo the rest of the buttons too," she hinted.

I didn't hesitate, and she let her blouse slide from her shoulders. I couldn't help drinking in the sight of her body, the smooth skin of her stomach, her neat navel. "Amy, you're beautiful," I breathed.

A shy smile. "Thanks, Tim."

Beth cleared her throat. "Now, Tim, be a gent."

I nodded. "Amy, do you want to help me out of this shirt?"

With careful fingers she undid buttons, then touched my chest. "Hmm, smooth."

I heard Beth's chuckle. "I like it -- I never really fancied a man like a rug."

I put my arms around Amy, drawing her close so that her breasts flattened against me. "Mm," she breathed, "nice."

I kissed her, then moved down to circle each nipple with my lips. "Oh --" Amy's breath caught in her throat -- "please --"

I relented, suckling gently, and Amy flexed her hips slightly. "Mmm... I really feel that -- um -- you know, there --"

"Are you ready for Tim to touch you there?" Beth asked quietly. "Then he'll know how wet he's made you."

"Oh, soon," Amy's voice was almost a gasp. "But --"

She put her fingers under my chin, lifting my head. "Tim -- tell me -- does it feel like that for you, if I do things to your nipples?"

This time I heard Beth smirk. "It's Tim's favourite thing -- he'll do anything you want if you'll use your mouth there."

Amy didn't hesitate, bending to kiss each nipple gently, and I couldn't help my moan as she suckled. "Ohh..."

She lifted her head. "If you like it as much as Beth said, you can have just a little at a time," her voice was teasing.

"Your turn again," I acknowledged, this time using my mouth on one breast while my fingers played carefully with the other nipple. A gasp from Amy, then "I think I'm ready for you to touch me somewhere else now..."

She was wearing a short flared skirt, and I stroked her knee for a few moments, then slid my hand between her thighs, slowly upwards until my fingers touched cotton, unmistakeably damp. "You were right, Beth."

I pressed a little more firmly, and I felt Amy's hips flex again. "Ohh..."

"Amy, do you touch yourself?" I heard Beth's query. "To feel nice, I mean."

Amy shook her head. "Mum always said that was bad."

Beth's voice sounded a little sad. "OK."

"Can I take my skirt off?" Amy's voice was almost urgent, and I took my hand away to let her pull at the zip. She raised her hips for a moment to slide her skirt down, off, and now I could see the cotton panties that matched her already-discarded bra. "Touch me again," she asked, and I complied, this time cupping her mound in my hand, my fingertips pressing against the now even damper cotton between her thighs. "Mmm," she murmured. "You can put your hand inside my panties."

I didn't hesitate, slipping my fingers past the elastic, finding soft fur then warm wetness. A little lower and my fingertips found her hard nub, and Amy gave a soft cry as I began to circle it. "Oh god -- that's like nothing I've ever felt."

"Let me help," I heard Beth's voice, and she knelt to draw Amy's panties down, off. "Now Tim can do whatever you want him to."

"I -- show me what Beth likes, Tim --" Amy gasped.

I glanced at Beth, who just grinned. "I think I know what Tim'll choose."

I withdrew my fingers, and Amy's eyes widened as I tongued her wetness from my fingertips. I moved to kneel in front of her, kissing her stomach, dabbing the tip of my tongue into her navel for a moment, making her squirm. "Oh, tickles."

"Does this tickle?" my voice was teasing as I began to explore her with my tongue, then circled her tiny hardness. "Ohhh..." she breathed, "no, it feels..."

I used the tip of my tongue on her more insistently, flickering across her nub, and I could already see the muscles under the smooth skin of her stomach beginning to tense. "You can touch yourself too, Amy," I heard Beth's voice, and Amy hesitantly moved her hands to her own breasts. "Ohh -- yes --"

Her body shuddered, her hips pushing against me, and I heard her cry of ecstasy as her thighs tightened almost painfully on me. A spurt of clear liquid against my lips, and I heard Amy's squeak of dismay -- "Oh -- oh no -- I'm sorry --"

Beth was close by, her fingers twined in Amy's. "It's OK, darling," she reassured softly. She glanced at me, her eyes dancing with amusement. "Well done, Tim. And you too, Amy."

I moved up to wrap my arms around Amy, kissing her hair. "Thanks, Tim," I heard her voice, muffled against my chest.

After a few moments she lifted her head to look at Beth. "I should do something in return, right?"

Beth smiled wryly, one eyebrow raised. "If Tim was one of those boys at uni, he would definitely want your mouth on him, and probably more. But Amy -- if you're not sure, if that's as far as you want to go, Tim won't lose out."

She grinned. "You could watch me give him what he needs, if you like. Then you'll know, at least."

Amy shook her head. "I don't want to stop -- if that's OK with you, Beth?"

I wasn't going to tell Beth's secret, that wild horses wouldn't drag her away from this. "Be my guest, darling," Beth chuckled. "Tim, you've still got too many clothes on, you know."

"Let me," offered Amy. Her fingers worked at my belt, my zip, and she tugged at my trousers. "Oops, sorry."

My boxers had come down too, and Amy blinked as my erection was freed. "Oh!"

She bent to look closer. "You're -- what's it called?"

"Circumcised," Beth supplied. "I think it's really good -- cleaner and all that."

"Can I touch it?" Amy hesitated.

"Of course," Beth chuckled. "You might get something sticky on your fingers, though."

Amy's fingers brushed my tip, and she jumped as I twitched in response. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No," I reassured her softly. "Try again."

This time Amy wrapped her fingers carefully around my shaft. "It's hard, but sort of soft too."

She glanced across at Beth. "And I can use my mouth, too?"

"That's Tim's second-favourite thing," laughed Beth.

Amy bent to carefully kiss my tip, brush it with her tongue. "Tastes kind of salty-sweet."

I gasped. "Amy -- if you keep doing that, you might have more sticky stuff to deal with than you're quite ready for."

She released me, smiling. "Makes me feel like I have the power, sort of."

"Always," Beth chuckled. "That's the secret, really."

Amy's face turned serious. "Beth...?"

"Hmm?"

"Well... If I was with some guy at uni -- you said 'probably more', right, Beth?"

Beth nodded. "Amy, it's fine, if that's what you want."

I saw a frisson of anticipation run through Amy's body. "Oh, yes..."

Beth glanced at me. "We'd be more comfortable upstairs, I think."

She took Amy's hand. "Come on -- Tim can catch up after he's tidied all these clothes a bit."

When I reached the bedroom, I blinked at what I saw. Beth had undressed, and she knelt on the bed, while Amy laid back, hands pillowed on her head. "What?" queried Beth, eyebrows raised. "Amy and I have seen each other without our clothes before, and you're not exactly going to complain."

Amy glanced at me, then back to Beth. "Hmm -- do I need to do something to get him ready again?"

"Remember what I told you," chuckled Beth.

"Come here, then, Tim," Amy beckoned, and I joined her on the bed, my body over hers. I wasn't surprised when she lifted her head, started to use her mouth on my nipples. "Favourite thing, right?" I heard her murmur.

I was quickly hard again, and Amy turned to Beth. "Um, do you -- do you have any, er, protection...?"

Beth grinned. "Well done for asking, darling. But it's OK --" and she leaned to whisper in Amy's ear.

Understanding dawned on Amy's face. "Oh, I see..."

She looked up at me. "Tim, I'm ready, then."

I nodded. "Amy, darling, it might sting a little at first -- if it's too much, I can stop."

Her response was to draw her knees up a little, her thighs parting to offer her most intimate place, and I lowered myself carefully, my hard tip touching her centre. My eyes met hers, and she nodded. I pressed inwards as slowly as I could, meeting the expected resistance, and I saw a flicker of discomfort cross her face, turning to unmistakable satisfaction as I entered her fully. "Mmm, yes..."

She reached to touch my cheek. "Tim -- you already gave me what I needed, so don't hold back, this is for you..."

Beth's voice from beside us, rich with promise. "Amy, darling, there's more for you tonight, whenever you're ready."

I started to move, and Amy instinctively flexed her hips in response. "Oh -- oh, feels nice," she breathed.

After her attention to my nipples, and what I'd done to her, and her mouth on me however briefly, I was never going to hold back for long, and Amy could tell from my expression that I was close. "Yes -- oh, Tim..."

I tipped over the edge, and Amy's face mirrored my pleasure as she felt me stiffen in her, then spurt all my built-up warmth into her depths. "Ohhhh..."

A final thrust, then I relaxed, wrapping my arms around Amy, careful not to put too much of my weight on her. "Thank you, darling."

A satisfied murmur. "Mmm..."

I felt a moment of regret as I softened, slipped out of her. "You OK, Beth?" I turned my head aside to ask.

"Never better," she chuckled softly.

She leaned across to kiss me, then Amy blinked as Beth bent to place a soft, lingering kiss on her lips. "OK, darling?"

Amy nodded without speaking, and I could see from her thoughtful expression that she was wondering where Beth's more-than-affectionate gesture might lead.