Village Girls - Toy-Toy and Yola

Story Info
The pretty girls were VERY friendly to tourists.
1.1k words
4.11
5.5k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers

Last day of vacation, I hiked up the mountain taking pics of the waterfalls. But the tropical heat was hot as fuck. Dropping my clothes, I sunk into a cool stream. Then I heard voices behind me and jumped up.

Two village girls scrambled out from the water and just stood there staring. Both were naked, with pointy brown tits. One had a bald pussy, and the other was bushy. My boner throbbed, and the girls giggled.

The bald pussy girl inched closer. "I'm Toyka, but people call me Toy-Toy. And Yola is my friend. Mister are you a tourist?"

"Yep my name's Brock."

"Ha, your name sounds like brick. And you have a brick stick." Toy-Toy laughed, pointing at my erection. I covered it.

"Toy-Toy, I love to hike up here and watch the stunning waterfalls." Both girls turned around to look, and I noticed their firm, fuckable butts. "And the girls here are very pretty too."

"Pretty and friendly. VERY friendly to men tourists." Toy-Toy winked. "There's only old men in our village... so girls share cats."

"Share what?" She pointed to her slit. "Oh, you mean pussies?"

"Yup, me and Yola share pussy lick-licks." She saw my boner. "Oh Mr. Brock your brick is plenty big." She winked. "Maybe you want to share our pussies too. We're both eighteen--plenty legal."

"What? But...but you two don't even know me?"

"We know you have hard cock. And hard cocks need soft pussy. Yes?" Toy-Toy rubbed my boner. "Me and my Yola plenty tight, we make good fuck-toys."

I pulled on her pointy nipples, and she giggled. "Mister I like cocks better than cats... Maybe you no want to fuck me 'cause I not boom-boom blond like American girls."

"Nonsense, you're sexier than any boom-boom blond. But what about Yola?" Won't she mind?" My hard-on ached.

"Ha, she be jealous. Mister you make fire in my pussy. So put it out with your fuck-hose." She lifted her mound up like offering me a cup of tea. With two fingers, Toy-Toy opened her pussy lips into a pink butterfly.

"Mister Brick, you want me to suck-suck?" My cock nodded. Toy-Toy knelt in front of me. Her small hands squeezed my shaft while playing with my balls, and her brown eyes looked up as her mouth moved to my dick.

I felt her tongue darting around my knob. "Oh yeah girl!" Toy-Toy's lips tightened, sliding up and down, taking my boner in her hungry mouth. "Yes--YES... suck it!!" My dick throbbed as she slurped and bobbed her dark head.

I couldn't believe it. Alone ten minutes ago, now I was face-fucking a pretty teen.

"Mmm." Toy-Toy moaned and sucked faster, tugging on my hairy balls with her nimble fingers. Soon my cock spurted. The brown girl gagged, coughing around my cock as she swallowed load after load of sticky cum.

After the last huge spurt, the gagging girl pulled away and slapped my cock. "Gosh mister you shoot too much stuff--you almost choke me!"

"Yes I did, and it was great Toy-Toy." Kissing her forehead, I squeezed her tiny tits. "Now I owe you a plenty-good fucking."

"Yes, please. But first I make your dick hard as wood stick." Her tongue circled my balls, slid up my shaft, and tickled my pee slit. My cock grew stiff as iron. Toy-Toy lay back in the grass, her young mound swollen, ready to fuck... A tiny string of pussy-juice dripped from her open slit.

Spreading her legs wide, Toy-Toy waited for it. She bit her lip as my boner pushed in. I felt her cunt lips stretch around my shaft. I wanted to jack-hammer Toy-Toy's hot little fuck-hole, but she was too tight.

"Ung!" The young girl moaned and spread wider, letting my cock sink inside her hole. I looked down to see my shaft surrounded by pink heaven. The teen nymph humped her hips, sliding her silky pussy up and down my pole.

"Oh mister, you're fat cock is splitting me... and pussy-splitting feels real good!" Toy-Toy humped faster, her dark hair tossing wildly as her tight pussy folds gripped my shaft. Soon my balls churned... "Toy-Toy I'm gonna shoot!"

"Do it mister-- shoot hot goo in me!" Toy-Toy humped faster, her cunt milking my cock like a tight fist.

"OHH GOD, I'M CUMMING BABY!" Grabbing her tiny butt, I plunged deep, jamming my dick to the bottom of her tunnel. I shoved a finger up her asshole as my cock exploded, pumping cum into her young cunt.

"Aiieee!" Toy-Toy arched her back, and her cute face turned towards me. Staring open-mouthed, gasping in orgasm, her hips rocked between the finger in her ass and the cock in her pussy.

Toy-Toy's convulsing pussy milked my shaft. And I sucked on her small tits while my churning balls filled her with a good load of jism. After the last spurt, I pulled out and collapsed on her small chest. Toy-Toy pushed me off and squatted. We watched globs of cum drop out of her pussy crack.

"Wow, you spurt a LOT!" Toy-Toy giggled. "You like it mister, my hot pussy? Good as American pussy?"

"Yes honey, you're twat is tight and amazing. I like your tight butthole too."

Toy-Toy yelled. "Your turn Yola!" Her naked walked up, staring at her feet. "Mister my friend wants cock, but she too shy to ask. Yola needs a good cocking."

"Sure Toy-Toy, but not now. You wore out my prick." Toy-Toy snapped her fingers, and naked Yola spread open her milk chocolate thighs. Her bushy mound parted, revealing a glistening pink hole.

Yola grinned. "Mister Brock, don't you like my coochie? It's only polite to poke it."

"You're right. I shouldn't insult your coochie." My prick pushed in as Yola squirmed. She was just as tight as Toy-Toy. Biting Yola's chocolate nipples, I pounded her cunt until my cock spurted. Yola threw her legs up, squealing in delight.

"Girls, I hope you're satisfied now. Let's go to my hotel and have dinner while my cock recovers. Then we'll go up to the room for some boom-boom fun.

The girls giggled. "Ooo...we love boom-boom fun!" Soon I had two naked teens in my bed. Eager and willing with horny twat-holes. Life doesn't get better than that.

Toy-Toy got on her hands and knees and looked back. "Okay mister, you can fuck my poop-hole now. It plenty tight. Make good fuck-fuck on your stick."

Eagerly I fucked Toy-Toy's butt while she licked Yola's cunt. Screwing Toy-Toy's ass seemed like the perfect end (literally) to a perfect vacation...But it got better.

The naughty girls jumped up, switching places. Yola offered up her rosebud anus. "Now do me Mister Brick. Make good fuck-fuck in my butt!"

"Oh, certainly dear. It's only polite to poke it."

KimKim5
KimKim5
982 Followers