All Comments on 'Bed Bound for the Summer Pt. 02'

by secretLace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
CharmlesCharmles4 months ago

Absolutely love it! Can't wait for Jessies "punishment" I'm wondering if Clara will fall for her Or maybe be her mistress?

secretLacesecretLace3 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words. What would you like to see in the next part?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Not having a chapter 3 yet feels like a tease & denial from the author! I hope there will be a conflicted, reluctant "turn" in addition to Jessie's current medical predicament. Great story!

leightweightgirlleightweightgirl29 days ago

Wow, this just feeds into an old fantasy of mine, it's so well written. I agree that a part 3 should be mandatory, Anything else would be a cruel tease.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale24 days ago

Since you asked what we would like to see in the next part, part 3 should be about a kiss. When she asks Jessie what she wants, she surprises her by, saying she wants a kiss. This makes Clara believe that Jessie truly is not the same person she was in school. This makes Clara reevaluate what she wants this summer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretLace@secretLace
I have always loved the more feminine fabrics like lace and satin. Unlike other guys looking at a woman I notice her clothes and the fabrics before the breasts. I am a lover of lingerie and see it as my mission in life to replace all my girlfriends regular day underwear for mo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES