All Comments on 'Bed Talks Ch. 04'

by gggrena

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Is this guy actually wanted to get played and humiliated by the two of them or is he just that fucking stupid? I'd be demanding some fucking answers and not this evasive bullshit. That is supposed to be your wife man not some fucking sorority slut you and your friends pass around. Use that little bitty brain you have up there and find some definitive answers instead of worrying about it unless your dick is hard! The story is well written but this guys is a moron!

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
going along nicely

I've really still no idea what's going to happen. I hope you do!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Convoluted, but hot

This gets better and better!

diagonesdiagonesalmost 11 years ago
Exceptional in every way

The psychological subtlety and body language of the dialog makes me visualize a scene of three highly accomplished actors on a movie screen. With camera shots from distant to close-up. There is suspense and mystery and second guessing from the first to the last sentence. This is perfect merging of loving wife and loving couple, and makes for super charged eroticism. Which 20 paragraphs of tab A in slot B never attains. I can't remember if I read the first three chapters, which is cause for complaint for your taking so long to post the serial.

newtinmplsnewtinmplsalmost 11 years ago
Adorably Naive

The husband's episodes of shock and surprise are very sweet. He comes across as not quite as smart as his wife (not that he's "dumb", she's just a little bit ahead of him in a few ways). My fear is that despite his interest and arousal, he'll eventually get smacked in the head by the madonna/slut cultural trap. If he can get past it, they will have a terrific marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I can't tell where you're going with this story but I'm excited to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reality check

I'm thinking they could use a little honesty in their relationship. Maybe a little fewer games. Someone is about to get burned. And, as is usual in this stories, the husband is the last to know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not far Enough

Bed Talks needs a chapter 5 maybe even a chapter 6... develop the David's return to Sarah as an accepted lover with hubby's ok theme and a threesome with Allyson... then go where it takes you... an excellent tale!

5 stars ++++

imanononeimanononeabout 10 years ago
More

Very nuanced. Very ambiguous. Very good. Please write more.

Anon. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Mmmm good

It's a pleasure & a treat to read a story written by a craftsman rather than the merde that appears in 97% of the submissions. Thanx

smokepolesmokepoleabout 10 years ago
very good

This is a solid piece of work and implies a solid relationship that is so far above the majority of stories on this site!

Thanks for a good read

robertlrobertlabout 10 years ago
Please continue the story

GGGRENA, I wish you allowed voting. Every one of these would have gotten a five from me. Fabulous story and very well written. The sexual chemistry between the three of them is fantastic. Thanks for the great story

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Needs More Chapters !

Chapter 04 left very ambiguous !

Were is the next chapter ! ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a real brain teaser...

Thank you for a story that both turned me on and kept my mind completely engaged. A more intellectual sexuality.... This has screenplay written all over it, in my own mind. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved it 5***** if only i could

measure for measure , a most magical story

a truly beautiful piece of writing . it has such rhythm in all 4 "to now" chapters

stunning, breathtaking, had me totaly absorbed from start to finish ... Brilliant

wish i had 1/10 of your Literary Genius.

xxxhugsxxx

,

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

meh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like it

Being married, I relate to the emotional upheaval when talking honestly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Such a well-written masterpiece

Too bad the 1" dick crowd hunts for stories in keeping with what Literotica states this category is about and runs the scores down commensurate with their self-worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Frustratingly unfinished

Another extremely well-written and erotic tale that seems frustratingly unfinished. It's a great pity there are so submissions from this talented author, but given the abuse dished out by the BTB mob for anyone whose story doesn't end with the wife broken on the wheel it's hardly surprising.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't like how it ended.

Well written. Excellent story. Ending sucked, if it really was your intended ending and not that you simply lost interest in continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

I liked it, is there any more, or is that all. ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Given the number of years which have elapsed since this author has posted, I'm not expecting a continuation. But I once again must comment that I greatly admire gggrena's writing skills, and freely admit that I long for more.

neshernesherabout 2 years ago

ALL 3 stories were amazingly well written; certainly by a skilled author, who should have never stopped writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous