Bedburn Beck

Story Info
A man arranges to meet his wife for dinner.
2k words
4.23
5.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We would often meet at The Bedburn Beck after work as our Friday treat. The 'Beck'was a small country hotel and restaurant, way out in the wilds of teesdale, high in the Pennines; a beautiful little place that served the best food in the county. You'd finish at school at around 5pm and I would pack up early and drive across to meet you. But today it was to be a different experience altogether.

We'd arranged to meet as normal and you'd quickly packed up at school and hurried to your car, eager to meet me. You drove the 5 or so miles to the hotel arriving around 20 minutes late, as usual, but there was no sign of my car.

You entered the cosy little bar in which a log fire burned all year round and took a seat. The landlord recognised you at once, after all we were perhaps his most regular customers and he came across with your usual drink.

"Meeting your wife? I'm afraid she's not turned up yet -- probably a last minute emergency -- you know what these IT girls are."

You nodded in agreement, things often popped up with me last minute, but I always called. As you drank you watched a young redhead woman flirting with a couple of hunting types, complete with tweed suits and rifle cases. She moved with a freedom that reminded you of a younger version of your wife, you remembered how she would dance and flirt with you and you smiled as the memories flooded back.

"Those men have been buying her drinks for the past hour." The landlord offered, seeing you distracted. "she must be pretty drunk by now. The hunters are betting on which of them will sleep with her tonight -- I suspect that they might both win -- she seems quite the libertine."

The background music was low and gentle, but the girl managed to twist and writher her slender body to the beat and the men sat spellbound. She saw you watching and grinned, extenuating her movements and gyrating into the space between you and the shooters perched on their tall stools. The landlord was on his way back to the bar and the girl stepped in front of him, blocking his path, rubbing her body against him provocatively. She ground her hips into his, dancing as though fucking him, her breasts almost spilling from her tight blouse.

"Now come on miss," He tried authoritatively, "if you don't calm down I'll have to ask you to leave." But the girl continued to dance, offering her caressing herself in the most suggestive manner.

She giggled. "Which way to the toilet?" Her voice was like a symphony, though a little off key through drink. "I need to pee." She added, laughing again and she followed the landlord's directions from the room.

As she left the two hunters approached you and drew up seats at your table without asking, leaving their guns propped unattended against the bar. "Leave her be." One said sternly. "We saw her first."

"Besides," the second slurred, "there's £500 pounds riding on this."

"£500?" you repeated incredulous. "For what?"

"The one who fucks her."

It was well known that men who could afford a thousand pounds for a day's shooting of small birds were well able to afford to throw around their money -- and often did. "Wow, that's some bet," You replied, "but what if she doesn't fuck either of you?"

"Have you seen her man? She's gagging for it - can't keep off us."

"Seems to me she'll take any cock in the room." You responded with a shrug

"Oh you think? Fancy your chances?"

"No I'm not interested. I'm waiting for my wife. Besides -- this isn't something that you should be betting on."

At that moment, your phone rang and you answered.

"Sorry hun," I said, my voice filled with disappointment. "Something's come up and I can't make it. I've had to drive down to Preston and have to stay overnight. Are you at the Beck? Why don't you have something to eat? The tables booked and I've not got anything out for tea. I'll be back tomorrow lunchtime." Even pressed to your ear, my voice carried to those gatecrashing your privacy.

"Sure," you said regretfully.

"I'll make it up to you tomorrow night. Promise. I have to go. I love you."

"Love you too." You replied.

"Bad news?" One of the hunters scoffed. "Little woman can't make it."

"Shame. His partner added. "Bet's still on the table..." He lowered his voice as the girl danced back into the bar. It seemed like the entire room was watching as she picked up one of the gun cases and slipped it between her legs as she danced.

"Errrr, come on Miss." The landlord called. "Health and Safety..."

"It's Ok one of the men replied, they're not loaded -- she can't hurt anyone." And then he added so that only you and his friend could hear. "Can't wait to feel those pussy lips around my cock." And you felt your anger beginning to rise.

"Tell you what." You hissed through clenched teeth. "Pull your money together. I'll bet a thousand that she doesn't fuck either of you." Of course, your intention was simply to distract her from these obnoxious men and keep her entertained until they gave up, paid up and left.

"You have a thousand on you?" One man asked.

You shook your head, but wouldn't be defeated that easy. You called over to the landlord. "Colin, could you cash a check for a thousand?"

The landlord narrowed his eyes, wondering what was going on but the girl bounded in front of him to order another drink, chatting and licking his ear.

"Sure, Mr Brychan. No problem, the grouse hunters are in all week, plenty of cash in the till.

"Here, let me get that." One of the hunters jumped up as the girl fished around in her purse to pay for her drink.

"Why thank you, she picked up her Jack Daniels and waltzed over to your table. She sat with her legs apart and you let your eyes follow her shapely legs from her stiletto shoes into the darkness beneath her satin skirt. You explored the cleavage between her exquisite breasts and her makeup, perfectly applied, if a little garish (for your taste).

"We were just deciding whose room you're going back to, weren't we?" One of the hunters interrupted your enjoyment of her and of course you knew that she was way out of your league. But as long as you could stop her going back with either of the men, you'd win a thousand pounds -- now that would be something to take home to your wife -- though perhaps a little awkward to explain.

The girl grinned, looking at each of the hunters and then her beautiful green eyes rested on you and you felt a tingle run through your entire body.

"I have a table booked." You offered rather bluntly. "I was just about to order if you'd care to join me. I hate to eat alone."

To your surprise the girl nodded. "I'm starving, I've not eaten all day -- could murder a plate of chips..."

The men laughed at this, but you looked across to the bar. "Colin, is my table still available?"

"Of course Mr Brychan"

"Mr? You must be someone important." The girl laughed.

"John." You corrected for her.

"and I'm Ellie." She held out a hand, long slender fingers tipped with manicured and paionted nails. She was like a movie star, without a singleflaw -- even her voice sounded like it was being produced by a virtuoso violinist. You examined her face -- the proportions perfect, her skin without a blemish and oh, those succulent lips...

"This way Mr Brychan." The landlord called over.

You stood and gently eased the girls chair away as she stood.

"You see," she addressed the hunters, "how a real gentleman treats a lady." She stumbled as she stood and you steadied her, catching her elbow, feeling how light she seemed. "He doesn't bet on who's cock she will suck." The girl added brazenly.

You felt a stone in your stomach. She'd known all along and, was perhaps even excited by the idea.

You guided her to her seat and handed her a menu before sitting down opposite.

You smiled, watching her working her way through the menu, wondering whether a girl like this actually understood half of what she was reading.

"How's the seabass?" you asked as Colin returned and opened his notebook. He pulled a face. It's okay, but if you'd like fish, the salmon was pulled fresh from the river this morning..."

"Salmon it is."

"What about you miss?"

"A plate of chips -- you do do chips?"

Yes we do chips," Colin replied calmly, usually as a side order with something else.

"Perhaps the salmon." You suggested and she thought for a moment.

"sure, fish and chips -- cool. Can I have batter with that and mushy peas?"

"The salmon is en croute Miss, Colin replied, but I can bring out a plate of batter if you like."

"please." She nodded enthusiastically.

The hunters had seated themselves on a nearby table and listened closely to the exchange, laughing as she seemed not to understand what she was ordering.

"Are you staying in the hotel?" she asked casually.

"No." you shook your head and poured out a glass of your favourite wine that had thoughtfully been left on the table.

"shame -- I don't have enough money." She replied. "Still there's always tweedle dum and tweedle dee." She thumbed in the direction of the hunter's table.

Ellie downed her wine and put down her glass, which you filled at once.

The restaurant was full, as it always was and the hotel, no doubt too was fully booked this far into the hunting season, but it was worth a try. Even if you paid for her room, there was still the thick edge of a thousand pounds up for grabs.

"Colin. Do you have a spare room?" You asked as he brought out the dishes.

"I'll check, but you know how busy it gets this time of year."

You nodded, an air of disappointment enshrouding you. But to your delight he returned a moment later. We have a suite on the second floor -- a late cancellation if you'd like it." And then he whispered. "As you're such a good customer you can have it for £100..."

"Thanks Colin." You beamed, but you still had the nagging doubt that she may still take one of these men to her bed."

Ellie ate her chips, but left most of the fish, crunching on the batter as she pretended not to notice you staring at her. She finished off the bottle of wine and checked her watch. "Thanks for everything -- I'm ready for bed now -- I think I'm a little drunk." And you agreed with both comments. She stood and paused. "You're not coming? I hate to sleep alone." Colin directed Ellie to her room and you waited until she was already on the stairs before asking Colin to collect your winnings from the hunters, hurrying after her.

You'd never seen one of the hotel's rooms before, despite being a regular in the restaurant, and you stared at the refinement that reminded you of an ocean liner's state room.

Ellie kicked off her shoes and threw her jacket onto the chair, unbuttoning the remainder of her blouse and throwing it on the floor. You stepped forward as she unzipped her skirt, raising her chin so that you could kiss her ripe lips.

She pulled off your jacket and unbuttoned your shirt, letting it join hers on the floor before taking your hand and leading you to the huge bed.

***

The next morning you descended the stairs and found Colin cleaning up in the dining room and preparing for the lunchtime crowd. He smiled. "Good night Mr Brychan?"

You grinned in response

"And Mrs Brychan?" Ellie had crept up behind you and linked your arm.

"The best Colin." Thanks again for playing along. "I'll settle up for the room." I pulled out my purse and slid the visa card from its sheath."

"It's all taken care of Mrs Brychan. And I have £900 change for you. Those men actually paid up."

We both laughed all the way home and swore we'd do this again soon."