Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what can I say?" Megan mused, looking at me again, "Your mother is very hot and it would be handy not to have to play this babysitting charade every time I want to have you over here."

"Whatever you decide, Mistress," I deferred, like a good little submissive.

"Done," Megan decided, "When you bring Amy Wyatt over here, dressed in a cheerleader's outfit, wearing the same red thigh highs you two dykes are wearing, then and only then Karen, will you be allowed a taste of my nectar and the pleasures that only your Mistress can bring."

"Thank you, Mistress Megan," Karen replied and promised, "I will have that MILF over here submitting to you very soon."

"Good," Megan said, and then changed tack, "Jenny, come and eat your Mistress, I am fucking dying for an orgasm."

"Yes, Mistress Megan, happily!" I said and quickly jumped off the bed, fell to my knees and began pleasuring my mistress. Trying to replicate what Mistress Megan had done to me, I focused on her clit, taking it into my mouth. I put pressure on it as I slid a finger into her wet hole. I added a second finger and began pumping them in and out. As her moans got louder, I pushed my face hard against her clit and pubic bone and furiously finger-fucked her. I felt her hand quivering on the back of my head as she pulled me in deeper. Seconds later her legs tightened around my head and a flood of her cum sprayed onto my face! It was so intense I felt like I was drowning in her love juice! I drank down as much of her deliciousness as I could, not wanting to ever leave her pleasure shrine!

When her orgasm subsided, she lifted me up and kissed me once again. She broke the kiss and said, rather humorously, "Fuck, do I taste good."

I laughed as I agreed, "There's no better taste in the world!"

As Megan got up and grabbed a robe, she said jokingly, "I should bottle it."

"You'd make millions," I joked back.

We were both laughing as Karen sat there, still bound and frustrated. Megan asked, "So Jenny, do you think our Karen deserves an orgasm?"

"Yes," I said instantly.

Megan smiled, "You're too nice."

I shrugged. "Karen has been awfully nice to me for the past three days."

Megan moved to Karen and pulled the toy out from underneath her, cranked it up to top speed and, without warning, slid it inside Karen's pussy. Megan cried out loudly, "Cum, my slut," and Karen instantly screamed and in less than ten seconds released the mammoth orgasm that had been building up inside her all through the past hour and a half of live porn along with gentle but insistent buzzing.

Megan then invited me, leaving the busy toy inside her slave (although she had turned it back down to low), "Let's go downstairs and get a drink."

"But what about Karen?" I worried.

"We'll untie her in a bit. Let her stew up here for a while longer; I'm still not very happy with her disobedience and dishonesty," she said, taking my hand and escorting her 'good' slave graciously out of her bedroom.

We spent the next half hour downstairs talking about everything, including Miss Morgan. As I told her the story of the past two days in Miss Morgan's class, Megan listened intently. She then asked, "Do you want to seduce this woman?"

I thought about it for only a couple of seconds before realizing I had no doubt about it and answered, "Yes, Mistress, I do."

"Well, then do it," Megan said, "But remember that the seduction of someone in such a vulnerable occupation needs to be done extremely carefully and discretely at every stage. She is a teacher, you are a student. Even if she wants you, which she likely does, she has to worry about her job."

"I understand."

"So each day should build on the other; each tease going further than the other; each tease revealing more, yet never so obvious that anyone else can notice," Megan advised me, "except Karen, of course."

"OK," I said.

Megan then offered, walking over to her computer, "Let's do some research on her." I followed her over and waited as she logged on. I was in awe as within seconds Megan had found all her private information, even including her IP address. She then said, "She is online right now. Let's see what websites she's been on since Monday and which one she's on right now." A couple quick clicks of Megan's mouse and she said, "Well, well, well."

I leaned forward and asked, "What?"

"Do you really want to pry into what your teacher looks up in the privacy of her own home?"

I thought about it briefly; this was clearly a violation of Miss Morgan's privacy; so while the old me had morals and would have said no, the new me had far looser morals and clearly would say yes.

But I knew the best answer. "Mistress Megan, a few days ago someone I considered a trusted friend violated my privacy most egregiously, and I'm so very grateful that she did; so yes, let's do it!" I responded.

"You're a devious little dyke, aren't you," Megan teased.

I smiled devilishly, "Isn't that the way you like me, Mistress?"

Megan shook her head and said, "That I do, my egregious little slave. Now come take a look at this." I leaned forward and Megan shared, "Like you, Miss Morgan is a regular reader of Literotica. She reads mostly lesbian stories, although she also does searches using the words 'domination', 'submission', 'humiliation' and interestingly, '18-year-old'. But yesterday and today she's been hunting down stories to read using a new filter."

When she didn't continue, I asked, "And what filter is that?"

"Wait for it... Teacher submission," Megan responded, "Clearly you have been successfully turning on your teacher, my little dyke, and you definitely have her attention."

My pussy began to heat up again as I realized the influence I'd been having on my hot teacher.

"Look at the stories she's been reading today: "The Only True Teacher/Student Story" by Notabutch, "The Pet Teacher" -Couture, "Hot For Teacher" -watchdawg and "The Laura Effect" by krr1957. Fuck, my little dyke, she's been reading stories non-stop for a couple of hours now, and I'll bet you anything that she's been imagining you and herself as the stars of each one of them!"

"Cool," I said.

Megan looked at me and said, "Well, this seduction should be easy, my slut. But remember she has a reputation to protect, so do it with class."

"Yes, Mistress Megan," I said.

"Should we go and untie Karen?" Megan asked, standing up from the computer.

"Probably, she must be going fucking crazy by now," I said.

"Good, that should teach her a lesson."

"Agreed," I responded.

I followed Megan up the stairs and back to her bedroom. Karen was sweating, again near the brink of bliss, but hovering. The look on her face pleaded for help, for permission to cum so I asked, "Mistress Megan, may I get your slut off?"

"You think she deserves another orgasm?" she asked me.

"Yes. I think she's learned her lesson, haven't you, slut?" I asked, playing a far more dominant role than I'd ever played, although compared to these other two Mistresses here I was just dipping my toe.

Karen surprised both me and Megan as she replied desperately, "Yes, Mistress Jenny and Mistress Megan, this has been a harsh but fair lesson and I will never disobey again."

Juice began to trickle down my leg at being called "Mistress" as I waited almost half a minute for Megan's instructions.

She finally said, "Go fuck the bitch."

I quickly went between Karen's bound legs and began feverishly licking her clit, not touching the toy that was still buzzing away inside her. As soon as my mouth made contact, Karen let out a scream of pleasure and kept moaning as I sucked her clit into my mouth. In only a few short seconds, juice was spraying all over my face as she surged through a wickedly powerful orgasm. As she kept moaning, I kept my mouth on her clit until she got so sensitive she begged me to quit. I then stood up, my face soaked with her cum and kissed her. I broke the kiss and asked playfully, "How does your cum taste on your temp Mistress' lips, my temp slave?"

"Yummy," she was barely able to say, still recovering from her orgasm.

Megan untied her and said, "You ladies had better get home, you have school in the morning."

"Yes, Mistress," we chorused.

Megan kissed us both and sent us on our way. Before we separated, she for her car and I for my house, Karen, somewhat recovered from the evening's events said, "See you tomorrow, my sexy little slut."

"See you tomorrow, Mistress Karen," I responded.

She kissed me one last time, right out in the open, although it was dark and no one was around. She then instructed me, "Wear the white thigh highs tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress Megan," I said, back in our traditional roles, as Karen turned towards her car. I watched her walk around the corner, then walked the few steps to my home.

Tired past exhaustion, I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

**********

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 5th: Almost Caught...Mom is a dyke?

By the third day of my new life, things began to settle into a bit of a routine, if such exciting new experiences can be considered routine. Boys stared at me as I sauntered by, girls gossiped horrible stories about me, and a power shift in Camelot... I mean the cheerleader squad... was clearly occurring. Sabrina continued to treat me like a peasant, but was less harsh in her criticisms of me; interestingly, she and the rest of the cheerleaders were wearing red stockings and heels today, while Karen and I were the only two wearing the white ones. Ashley, on the other hand, was always super nice to me and placed her gentle hand on my nylon-covered leg on a couple of occasions during lunch. She didn't caress me or anything, but she lingered there the first time for almost a minute, then the second time for probably five minutes. I liked it.

Near the end of lunch Troy came up to our table and asked me, "So Jenny, are you free this weekend to go out for supper and a flick?"

I was immediately petrified: I'd never had a date with a boy, nor did I really want one.

Karen saved me by explaining, "Sorry Troy, she'll be my date all weekend; we'll be at the cheerleader retreat."

"Oh, well I'd love to be a part of that," he flirted, his eyes locked on mine.

I looked away nervously as thankfully Karen continued carrying the ball, "I bet you would. You probably fantasize one big dyke orgy, don't ya?"

"Well," he said, slightly embarrassed.

Karen stood up and walked over to him and vamped, "Don't worry, we'll be sure to make your fantasy come true even if you aren't there to see it." She briefly rubbed his dick through his pants (as my eyes popped out of my head!) and then ordered me, "Let's go, Jenny."

I quickly got to my feet and followed obediently. Karen was laughing as we left the cafeteria, "The funny thing is, this weekend will be a lesbian orgy of sorts, and you'll be the center of it."

"I will?" I gasped.

"Oh yes," Karen said, "You're sharing a room with Sabrina, Ashley and me and your job title will be initiate pussy pleaser."

"Oh!" I squeaked, terrified.

The bell rang and I headed to class. Sally and Eleanor were also dressed differently today. Although not dressed as sluttily and as revealingly as I was, both had on long tight skirts and tights. I complimented them on their sexy look and they both blushed. Before class started we chatted as if nothing had changed since last week. We talked about Chuck, which is the best show on TV, complained about classes and discussed other generic nothingness. After class I gave both of them quick pecks on the cheek before leaving, something I'd never done before.

I then headed out to meet with Karen and we quickly made our way to English class. As Megan had instructed, I decided to take it slow. I sat at my desk and simply slid my feet in and out of my heels all class long. If she didn't look down for a period of time, I made sure to drop my shoe on the floor. Miss Morgan seemed distracted, but only Karen and I knew why. It made my pussy damp, knowing the power I had. As class ended, Miss Morgan handed back our graded poems. She handed me mine last and offered me a slight smile. I took the paper and looked at it. I got an A and the following comment: "A vivid poem that builds to a powerful climax." An unexpected laugh escaped my mouth as I read the last two words and Miss Morgan looked at me and began to say something but then didn't. I said, "Thanks! See you tomorrow, Miss Morgan," and left class.

My third cheerleader practice was another exhausting workout, but again I ended up less tired than I'd been the day before. Karen drove me home again, and again invited herself in. My Mom was in the kitchen making supper and Karen walked over and gave my Mom a kiss on both cheeks before saying, "Mrs. Wyatt, you look amazing today."

My Mom blushed and said, "Thank you Karen and again, please call me Amy."

Karen and I practiced cheers for an hour, with Mom coming in and out the whole time. After supper Karen and I went upstairs so I could help her with her English. As soon as I closed the door, Karen said, "You had to notice that your mother was checking me out down there, right?"

I had indeed noticed but for some reason I said, "Not really."

Karen walked up to my face and said, "You're a horrible liar. People who can't lie shouldn't make the attempt."

I blushed and then admitted, "Sorry, it seems she was indeed checking you out."

"I'll have her between my legs real soon," she purred. When I said nothing, she added, "Speaking of things between my legs..."

I blushed, knowing where this was going and objected nervously, "Karen, Mom is right downstairs."

"So?" she asked.

"So I don't have a lock on my door," I pleaded.

"So?" she asked again.

"So she could walk in at any moment," I said a little more frantically.

"So?" she repeated, lifting up her skirt to show me her naked beaver as she seated herself on the edge of my bed. She smiled at me and used a finger to beckon me in. I didn't move instantly so she ordered in a firm voice, "Now, slut."

Reluctantly, petrified that my Mom would walk in or hear Karen and then walk in once she began moaning, I stepped up to my Mistress and knelt before her. She smiled and said, "I've been looking looked forward to this all day, and now it's permitted; get me off, my little lez."

Still nervous, I leaned forward and began licking her. I slid my tongue up and down her cunt lips, and then every few seconds I'd put pressure on Karen's clit with my tongue. Each time I did, she shook just a bit. I continued this teasing pleasure for a while, trying to get her off gradually so when she climaxed it wouldn't be unexpected and she wouldn't scream and alarm my mother. I savoured my teen Mistress' delicious pussy, her wetness drenching my face, as I continued to lick away.

Karen, getting close, demanded, "Finger me, slut."

Obeying, I slid a finger inside her ocean of pleasure. It went in so easily that I added a second as well. I began moving them in and out, completely focused on giving pleasure, completely forgetting about my mother downstairs. Feeling her legs tense slightly, I hooked my two fingers inside her, putting as much pressure on her g-spot as I could. Karen instantly let out a scream loud enough to wake the dead as her juices gushed out of her pussy and sprayed all over my face! I had never had so much pussy juice on my face as she continued to quake through her orgasm.

I heard footsteps pounding up the stairs and quickly stood up and Karen, thankfully, quickly got up as well, just as my Mom barged through the door. She searched around the room frantically for intruders or monsters or something and worried, "Are you girls ok?"

Karen, her face ruby red and clearly recovering from orgasmic bliss, said unconvincingly, "Oh! Sorry Mrs. Wyatt, I just stubbed my toe and it really hurt."

My Mom somehow failed to notice my face was shining with Karen's cum. She prattled, "Oh thank God it was just that, I thought something dreadful had happened! Are you ok?"

Karen sat back down on the bed and fake whimpered, "Mrs. Wyatt... I mean Amy... could you come and look at my toe? It really hurts."

"Oh, sure honey," my mother rushed to kneel down by her feet as I watched, horrified.

Karen lifted up her foot so my mother could look at it, and I could see Karen's pouty and leaking cunt even from where I was standing! There was no way my mother could miss it.

My Mom grabbed the proffered foot and peered at the toe through the stocking. She began to diagnose, "Well it doesn't..." then stopped abruptly as she caught sight of Karen's shaved pussy. Her face went red, but she seemed to recover pretty quickly as she looked up to Karen's face as Karen beamed back like an innocent choir girl, "...it doesn't look like you did any serious damage."

Karen asked sweetly, "Could you please massage it, Amy? It really hurts."

"Sure, cherub," my Mom said, and began gently rubbing Karen's foot. Karen's glistening cunt remained completely uncovered and in plain sight for my mother at the angle she was sitting, and I was surprised at how many times my mother kept taking quick glimpses at my eighteen-year-old Mistress' pussy without asking her to cover up.

This went on for a couple of minutes until Karen said, "Thanks, Amy, you really know how to make someone feel better."

Mom let go of Karen's foot and took one last look at the delicious wet pussy before Karen's skirt covered the prize. The peepshow now over, my mother seemed to regain her composure and said, "Well, um, I will be downstairs if you ladies need anything."

Karen grabbed my mother's hand with both of hers as she was about to leave and said, "Thank you so much." Karen got up and kissed her on each cheek, lingering a couple of seconds before backing away.

My mother said, slightly flushed, "No problem." She then left the room.

Karen looked right at me and said, "Still think she isn't a dyke?"

"Well, she did take a few peeks, but who wouldn't?"

"A straight woman wouldn't; a prude wouldn't either," Karen answered.

"Haha," I laughed.

"Very soon, Jenny," Karen predicted, "Very soon your mother will be my MILF slut."

I didn't say anything.

Karen added, "Are you ok with that?"

I shrugged, really not sure how I felt about this odd plot twist, "I don't know. It turns me on, yet..."

"Yet what?" Karen asked.

"Yet, she's my mother," I said.

"I'm not asking you to fuck her," Karen said, her eyes going big as she said, "Unless you want to, of course."

"No," I said.

"You do, don't you; you want to fuck your own mother!"

"No, of course I don't," I said adamantly.

Karen smiled, "I think you do." She then kissed me (not on the cheek) and said, "Fuck do I taste good."

"That we can agree on. You're delicious," I teased back.

Karen then said, "No orgasms for you until the cheerleader getaway."

"Oh," I said, crestfallen.

"None at all," Karen reiterated with a more authoritarian tone.

"Understood, Mistress," I said disappointedly, not mentioning how unfair that sounded after what she'd done at home on Monday night.

"It's only two days," Karen said, "You're not such a big sex maniac you can't wait two days, are you?"

When she put it that way, I chuckled to myself, had I become such a sex maniac? The answer of course was yes, I had. "I will obey, Mistress Karen," I said.

"Good," Karen said, "I've got to get going, see you tomorrow, my dyke."

"Bye, Mistress Karen," I said and walked her out.

The rest of the evening I worked on my long Pride and Prejudice essay and did everything I could to avoid thinking about sex. Of course visions of my mother submissively pleasing Karen wouldn't leave my brain. I went to bed, my pussy begging to be pleased. Not surprisingly I endured a restless night.

1...34567...9