Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subinstockings: I should get to bed too. I also have school tomorrow.

Wanda87: How old are you?

Subinstockings: 18. You, Mistress Wanda?

Wanda87: 23

Subinstockings: Have a good night Mistress Wanda.

Wanda87: You too my slave.

Subinstockings: Slave? Thank you! Talk to you soon dear Mistress.

Wanda87: I hope so.

I logged out and went to bed with a big smile plastered on my face. Miss Morgan wanted me.

**********

FRIDAY FEBRUARY 7th: Cheerleader's Retreat and Love?

The final day of the week was the most eventful. I wore a pair of green thigh highs. They didn't remotely match my red and white outfit, but that was the point. Even Karen was surprised with my look. As we drove to school I told her about my night and read her my paper. Karen just shook her head (in a good way) and said, "You really are a complete lez slut."

"I know," I said, not the least bit ashamed.

Karen said, "Finger yourself, but don't cum."

I obeyed, lifting my skirt up so Karen could watch. I slid a finger in and out slowly as Karen said, "So next week we will both complete our seductions. You will be between Miss Morgan's legs and your mother will be between mine."

We arrived at school as my horniness simmered. Karen ordered me, "Now that you're nice and wet, rub your pussy juice all over your mouth."

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I said and coated my lips with my own love juice.

Karen and I then went into school. Both Ashley and Sabrina seemed to notice my unique lip sauce but none of us said anything. They also noticed my green stockings against my red skirt. I realised something for the first time and was glad nobody said anything about Christmas trees.

I met with Eleanor and Sally and helped each of them with their transformation. I don't know whether I did a really good job or my perceptions were changed because I was just so horny from my lack of an orgasm, but they each looked good enough to eat (yes, I do mean it that way). Both girls looked radiant in their new look and my pussy got a small tingle of pleasure from seeing their transformation. I complimented them both and learned that they both now had dates to next week's dance. I was so happy for them!

The day flew by uneventfully until I met Karen before English class and she demanded, "Go into the bathroom and finger yourself until you're soaking wet. Then take off your panties and generously coat your lips with your wetness."

I whispered, "Yes, Mistress Karen," and headed to the bathroom. I did as instructed, beginning by removing my panties and sticking them in my purse. I then fingered myself to a feverish tease and stopped. I took my finger and coated my red lips with lots of juice.

Really horny, I then made myself as presentable as possible and arrived in class a couple of minutes late. Miss Morgan gave me a look but didn't say anything as I walked up to her, my sweet scent no doubt wafting towards her as I handed her my paper. "Sorry Miss Morgan, I had to perform a task before getting to class."

Miss Morgan smiled, showing no visible reaction to my shiny lips or my ambient aroma as she said, "Oh no problem Jenny, I am sure it was important."

"Oh, it was, and I think you will really like my paper," I responded and sat down in my seat.

Miss Morgan then informed us that today was a work period for our P&P (without zombies) essays due next week. She then began walking up and down the rows and assisting her students as requested. I used the time to work on my paper while I waited for Miss Morgan to get around to me.

Eventually she arrived at my desk and asked, "How is your essay coming along, Jenny?"

I answered in a soft voice, so only she could hear, "I've barely gotten any further than where I was when we last talked. I've been too busy pleasing my Mistress, actually both of my Mistresses."

She stifled a gasp and asked in a whisper, "Jenny, what has gotten into you?"

I teased back, also whispering, "Toys, lots of toys."

She went red again as she struggled to remain focused, "Jenny, don't do this to me! Can I give you any assistance on your paper?"

I shrugged and said, "I think I'm ok." I then stretched my stocking-covered legs out, leaving my shoes behind on the floor, to give my sexy teacher a close-up and unobstructed view of my legs and my perfectly manicured and painted toes.

Miss Morgan glanced around and decided our encounter looked appropriate from the rest of the classroom, so she permitted herself a lengthy look at my legs, before briefly resting a hand on my shoulder (appropriately) and giving it a little surreptitious squeeze (inappropriately, to my delight) before moving on to the next student. With only a few minutes left, Miss Morgan returned to her desk. She began reading something and I immediately knew it was my own paper from last night as her face went red and she looked up at me. I, of course, was already gazing at her so I gave her a long smile and made sure it was she who broke eye contact. Another student asked for help and Miss Morgan went to assist her. A few minutes later the bell rang and I got up to leave. As I was leaving, I walked up to her and grasped her hand warmly (but again appearing to anyone watching like this was no more than a handshake) while I gave the back of her hand a subtle caress with my thumb while I said, "Have a very good weekend, Miss Morgan," before I turned and left the classroom.

I then met Karen and since today's cheerleader workout would be after we arrived, we headed to the bus that would take us to our retreat. It was only an hour away, at a rental cabins place near a lake that's closed this time of year. The bus ride turned out to be Gossip Central and I learned more fake news in that hour than I had during the past three years. The rumours about me were hilarious! Disturbing but hilarious. I learned that:

-I was being gangbanged regularly by the football team;

-I'd had an abortion last summer;

-I received such high marks because I was doing all the teachers, both men and women;

-I was a crystal meth addict (no, of course not a recovering one) and lastly;

-I had gotten onto the cheerleading squad by blackmailing Karen, although nobody appeared to know what kind of dirt about her I was threatening to expose.

Anyhow, we arrived at our destination and then were immediately subjected to a three-hour marathon workout. It was ridiculous! My whole body ached, even parts I hadn't known could ache. We were then sent to our cabins...each cabin housing four girls. Not surprisingly, I was assigned to be with Karen, Sabrina and Ashley. As I entered the cabin it felt like butterflies of nervousness were fluttering throughout my entire body because I knew that any minute now Karen would reveal our secret. I was excited because I couldn't wait to taste Ashley, but terrified of what Sabrina might do.

Ashley and Sabrina started to change into their nighties, while Karen came over for a surreptitious word. She spoke in a whisper as she handed me a shopping bag, "Here, go into the bathroom, remove all your clothes and put this outfit on instead; and only this outfit: no underwear at all."

"What is it?" I asked nervously, also whispering.

"You'll see," she said with a devious smirk.

"Ok," I said.

"And once you come out, and I mean that both ways, for the rest of the night you will address the rest of us as your Mistresses, with all that implies," she demanded with authority.

"Understood, Mistress Karen," I whispered. I then, both scared stiff and couldn't wait, went into the bathroom to discover what Mistress Karen had in store for me. I began opening the bag tentatively and finished quickly with dismay as I saw my outfit. It was a maid's outfit with black skirt, black thigh highs, four-inch heels, a transparent white blouse and a black patent leather collar with a leash. As instructed, I got completely undressed and put on the subservient (or sub-servant) outfit.

Just as I was finishing, Karen rapped loudly on the door, "Are you ready?"

"Almost," I replied.

"Tell me when you are, PomPom," she said in a command voice, clearly demonstrating her authority over me.

Sabrina also called out, "Yes, PomPom, get your ass out here; it's time for your initiation."

I put on the collar and slipped into the awkwardly high heels and called back, "I'm ready."

Karen then ordered me, "Come on out, PomPom."

I did, and involuntarily shrank back into the persona of the innocent shy girl I used to be last week. I was so nervous I couldn't even look any of the three girls in the eye.

Sabrina spoke up immediately and rudely, "Nice tits!" just to see me blush, which I did, as she added, "PomPom, get me a beer."

"Ok," I said.

I started toward the fridge, but she objected, "No, respond like a good PomPom."

I pondered this for a moment and then remembered what Karen had said, so I responded dutifully, "Yes, Mistress Sabrina."

Sabrina laughed raucously as she said, "Mistress? I love it! I was just expecting ma'am."

I blushed again, but went and grabbed her a beer, using the time to rally my courage. I handed it to Sabrina and said, now able to look her straight in the eye, "Here you are, Mistress Sabrina."

I then looked to Ashley and offered politely, "May I get you anything, Mistress Ashley?"

Ashley's face went red and she froze for a few moments in stunned silence before she regrouped and finally said, "Yes please, Jenny. I'll have a beer as well."

Karen then added, "Get me one too, PomPom slave."

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I said, and went and got two more beers.

I handed them both their beers and stood at attention like a maid would, already getting a bit turned on by my subservient role. I could do this. What's more, I was born to do this!

Karen demanded, "Get yourself a beer, slut, then come and join us."

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I obeyed, noticing Ashley's surprised face at my being called a slut.

I returned and then sat down on the one remaining empty chair. Karen then announced, "It's now Truth or Dare time for our little PomPom girl."

I knew immediately that soon all my secrets would be revealed; yet I wasn't worried, but rather relieved that the charade would come to an end. I would be outed to these two girls tonight just like I'd always known I would be, I would serve as their whore tonight, and that was the way it was. I realized I was looking forward to being their whore, especially Ashley's, yet even Sabrina's bossy demeanour had me going.

Karen took charge of course, saying, "Our PomPom can go first. As a matter of fact, slut Jenny, you may have all the turns. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," I said.

"Have you ever fucked a boy?"

"No," I answered truthfully.

Sabrina then asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," I said again.

"Have you ever been with a girl?"

"Yes," I replied not at all ashamed, my gaze not leaving Sabrina's. I gained confidence. Since I knew we were all sexual girls, and sworn to silence, which these three obviously were even if it hadn't been done formally, I didn't have a single secret I'd be reluctant to share. Bring it on!

Sabrina added, "Good to know," and took a sip of her beer.

Ashley then looked at me and I said, "Truth" before she could even ask.

Ashley pondered for a short while and finally asked, "Why did you decide you wanted to become a cheerleader?"

An innocent question on the surface, but my answer turned out anything but as I explained, "Mistress Karen suggested it over the phone on Sunday." I then paused for dramatic effect before adding, "Which was the day after I ate her out while she was at work."

Ashley let out a stunned gasp, while Sabrina gave Karen an 'I knew it' smirk. I casually took a swallow of my beer. Tried to do it casually anyway in spite of my jangling nerves.

Karen then asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," I continued my comfortable pattern.

"How did you end up between my legs?" she asked, knowing perfectly well the answer.

I then explained, in lengthy detail for over ten minutes, between several more swallows of beer to help me give them more dramatic pauses, the whole sordid story from my masturbating fantasy, to Megan's seduction of me, to the encounter with Karen at her work which had led to such a delicious threesome.

Sabrina brayed, "I knew it! I knew there had to be a reason. It made no sense that you would suddenly become a PomPom."

Karen defended me by saying, "And she is making an excellent PomPom, aren't you my slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Karen," I responded obediently.

"Truth or dare?" Sabrina queried.

"Truth," I responded.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" she asked, opening her legs slightly.

"Yes, Mistress Sabrina, I would love to eat your pussy," I said so courteously and matter-of-factly it was as if she'd offered me a coffee.

"Then come and do it," Sabrina demanded.

"All in good time," Karen countermanded.

"Fine," Sabrina huffed.

It was Ashley's turn, and I said, before she could ask me a question, "Dare." I thought it would be fun to see what the shy one of the group would request. She sat there for a long time, unsure what to ask.

Sabrina said, "Make her eat your pussy. I bet she wants to."

I gave Ashley a smile indicating that Sabrina was correct. But instead Ashley dared, "I dare you to dance for us."

This was actually worse than eating her pussy, as I was an awkward dancer unless I'd practiced a cheerleader routine. But Karen got up and plugged in her iPod and after a couple seconds of searching, a song began to play. It was Brittany Spears' 'I am a Slave for U.' I stood up and began dancing awkwardly to the song. All the more awkward since I was wearing four-inch heels. The song seemed to go on forever as I wiggled my butt, slid my hands up and down my breasts, and then assuming the persona of a stripper, I moved to Ashley and did a sexy lap dance for her. Ashley stared, obsessed with my seductive moves as I teased her, bringing my body so close to her tall body before moving away. I didn't have to bend down at all to get my mouth real close to her small breasts and reach out my lips as if I was about to kiss them. The song finally ended and I returned to my chair.

Karen then said, "Dare or dare?"

I smiled, realizing the game had changed.

"Um, that's a tough one! How about... dare?" I joked before adding, "And Mistress Karen, since it's your dare, how about something really daring? There isn't anything I won't do for you, so just go for it!"

Karen gave me a huge grin and paused to think of something before chugging the rest of her beer and saying, handing me the empty beer bottle, "You got it, slut! Fuck yourself to an orgasm."

"Yes, Mistress Karen, no problem," I agreed as I stood up to accept the bottle from her. I then removed my skirt and positioned my chair so everyone would have a good view before sitting back down and beginning to rub the bottle around my pussy lips. I slid the narrow top of the bottle inside my very wet pussy. I began to move the top half of the bottle in and out as I rubbed my swollen clit, soon becoming lost in the sensations and completely oblivious to the three sets of eyes watching me.

As I began moaning, Sabrina demanded, "Shove the bottle deeper, dyke."

"Yes, Mistress Sabrina," I moaned as I attempted to push the wider part of the bottle into my tight pussy. I let out a groan as the wider part of the bottle, wider than any toy that had ever been used to fuck me, slowly penetrated me. My groan became a whimper as a slight jolt of pain quivered throughout my body. I continued to push it gradually in deeper, until most of the bottle was filling my pussy.

I didn't notice Sabrina until her hand had slapped mine aside and began to pump the bottle vigorously in and out of me. "Take it all, you fucking slut," she barked as she fucked me ruthlessly. I whimpered, a mixture of pleasure and pain as I was assaulted by the bottle. But eventually my juices lubricated my entrance enough that the pain subsided and I began to thoroughly enjoy this bottle domination.

"I'm close to an orgasm," I gasped, "Please Mistress Karen, may I cum?"

"Do it, slut! Cum for us!"

"Thank you, Mistress! Sabrina, fuck me harder! Please get me off!"

Sabrina then jammed all but the last inch inside me and left it there while I screamed, "Yesssssssss!" and an intense orgasm hit me and my cum flooded out, strong enough to wash the the bottle completely out of me!

Sabrina was back in her chair, grinning ferally, "You really are a whore, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Sabrina," I moaned, "you have that exactly right," the continuing orgasm still bringing great pleasure to my whole body.

Sabrina retrieved the bottle from the (thankfully clean) floor, handed it to me and ordered, "Clean off your juices, slut."

"Yes, Mistress Sabrina, gladly," I obeyed, taking the bottle and deep throating it like a cock. I then removed it and licked around the rest of the bottle, retrieving any last juice.

Sabrina then looked arrogantly to Karen, "So can I use this cunt yet?"

Karen said nothing, but suddenly her face looked very fierce and she started glaring at Sabrina before slowly rising to her feet, silently showing her power. It was obvious that she was our leader and had great power and dominion over us, and she hadn't even said a word!

Suddenly she barked like Sabrina had barked at me but in a much louder voice, "Slut Sabrina, you may NOT use that cunt yet! Not until you pay your own dues!"

"Excuse me?" Sabrina objected defiantly, cowed, but trying not to show it.

"You have been questioning my decisions all week. You must PAY for your lack of loyalty."

"How so?" Sabrina asked, a little less defiant and a little more visibly worried.

Karen went to a bag, pulled out a thick butt plug and ordered, "Fuck yourself to an orgasm with this."

Sabrina looked at it disgustedly and refused, "Fuck it yourself, bitch. I would never do that."

Karen held the plug inches from Sabrina's face, trembling with fury but keeping it under control. She asserted, "Not only will you do it, you mealy worm..." she began as she grabbed a camcorder from her bag, "...you will do it on camera."

"No way!" Sabrina cried out, shocked.

Karen continued, now in a reasonable, level voice, "Look, my toxic little bitch. You have two choices. You will either do as you're told or you won't, and either way I win.

"If you do, then going forward you will join Jenny in being my little lez slave as well, but you also may, I do mean may, subject to my whim at any time, get to use Jenny as your own little dyke slave."

"On the other foot, the one in your ass, if you don't submit to me immediately, I will officially and publicly kick you off the team and since I don't really like you that much, that won't be much of a loss."

Sabrina was seething as she retaliated, "Then I'll just go and tell Coach Hopkins you're threatening me."

Karen laughed as she replied, some pictures almost magically appearing in her hand, "You may certainly do that if you wish, for my rebuttal I'll show these pictures of you being fucked by Mr. Paulson."

I gasped! Mr. Paulson was a chubby math teacher that nobody considered attractive.

Sabrina went instantly white. "H-h-how did you get these?"

"Oh, my dear, the how doesn't matter. Don't you understand I run this school? And you don't? The key is that I have them and I have no problem about shattering your rep and getting an ugly teacher fired. Plus, a better question is why you would fuck Paulson in the first place, there are lots of hotter teachers available."

1...456789