Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

THURSDAY FEBRUARY 6th: An aggressive approach to Miss Morgan

Routine had settled into my exciting new life. I dressed in my usual outfit, today with black thigh highs, Karen picked me up, we got to school, people checked me out and my pussy was constantly on fire just like it always was these days. As Karen had predicted, thigh high stockings had become the new rave and at least fifty girls plus the cheerleaders were wearing them today. I smiled as I realized I was either to blame or to be given credit for such a sexy new trend.

The day was normal, well my new normal, until after lunch. Sally and Eleanor were in class and both girls were wearing minis with thigh high stockings. Seeing the two shyest girls in school (last week we had been the three shyest girls in school), seeing them dressed so provocatively was both baffling and a turn-on. I complimented them on their outfits and they both blushed like the schoolgirl virgins they were. Near the end of class I told her, "Sally, you're very pretty and you have that gorgeous long hair. Yet you wear it in a very unattractive bun every day. Tomorrow you should let it down."

Sally was surprised, "You think so?"

I purred, flirting with her just a tad, "I know so, gorgeous."

Sally blushed as I next looked over at Eleanor and said, "And you, Eleanor: you're pretty too. You need to wear some make-up, especially some bright lipstick to showcase your luscious lips."

She replied, embarrassed by the compliment, "My Mom won't let me wear any."

I wasn't fazed; "No problem. Be here by 8:30 tomorrow and I'll give you a makeover."

"OK, thanks," Eleanor said with a mix of excitement and nervousness.

The bell rang so I said, "See you tomorrow, hotties."

I left and headed to meet Karen. She grabbed my arm and told me, "Today I plan to have some fun."

I gave her a sceptical and nervous look as I asked, "How so?"

"When I leave for the bathroom," she explained, "You need to wait a minute and ask to go too."

My face went white as I realized what she had in mind.

Karen and I reached the classroom before I could really respond, but she added sternly, "Do not disobey me, slut."

Luckily for me at first, Miss Morgan started class by giving a fairly long lecture and Karen is way too nice to interrupt a teacher while she's teaching. I was just starting to relax when with twenty minutes left, Miss Morgan gave us some time to begin a reflection she was assigning. The topic was simplistic, 'What key moment in time has defined who you are?' I gave a slight smirk as I already knew what Karen was going to make me write, which was cool because it was what I wanted to write as well.

As soon as Miss Morgan sat down behind her desk, Karen raised her hand and asked permission to go the washroom.

Upon receiving approval, Karen left and I waited, my body churning with turmoil. I was both excited to please Karen but scared about being caught. I waited the full minute before asking to go as well. Miss Morgan gave me a brief, curious look, maybe tying the two together but I doubt it, before excusing me to go as well. As soon as I left the room I scurried to the nearby bathroom. A stall was open and I joined Karen in there. She didn't say a word, just lifted up her skirt and of course I took the hint. I licked her pussy in this awkward position for a couple of minutes, long enough to put a shine on my lips and mouth. Karen then surprised me by saying, "We'd better get back to class. And don't you dare wipe off your Mistress' juice."

"No, Mistress Karen," I acknowledged as Karen composed herself and left me behind in the washroom. I looked in the mirror, it wasn't too obvious I thought, and began to leave just as two other girls entered the bathroom so I averted my face.

I returned to class and set to work on my project. When I looked up a few minutes later, Miss Morgan was looking at me. I smiled at her and then resumed my work. As I continued, Karen crept up and whispered in my ear, "Make sure you get close enough for Miss Morgan to smell my juices."

I sighed as Karen returned to her desk. The bell was about to ring and I pondered how to satisfy this demand. I waited for the bell to ring and then put my hand up.

Miss Morgan asked, "What is it, Jenny?"

"Um, I just would like you to ask you about my essay."

"What about it?" Miss Morgan asked as she stood up to come to my desk.

I pointed at my essay's rough copy, the two paragraphs I had finished so far, and requested, "Can you please read this and give me your opinion?"

"Sure," she said, grabbing a chair and sitting down right beside me. She leaned over the paper (and close to my face) and read it silently for a minute. I waited patiently, the distinct smell of Karen's cunt wafting off my face. I don't know if she knew what the smell was, but she did notice something and gave me a peculiar look as she finished. She laid the paper on my desk, her nostrils just inches away from my skin. She began blushing when she realized where my essay was going, but otherwise kept her composure.

"So?" I asked innocently, making sure my knee was now 'just happening to be' resting against hers.

"Well, it's pretty good," she began, struggling to maintain her persona as disinterested mentor rather than the role I was thrusting on her of emotionally vulnerable confidant. "But you don't have a topic sentence in your second paragraph and you need some elaboration to illustrate your point."

"OK, thanks," I said, leaning in a bit closer, "That's really helpful." I didn't move, nor did she for a few seconds before she came to her senses and stood up abruptly.

"You should probably get to cheerleading practice," she said, "I hear Miss Hopkins is a bit of a Nazi when it comes to punctuality."

I grabbed my stuff and agreed, "That she is." I then surprised her by giving her a hug and adding, "Thanks for all your help this semester. If there's anything I can do to repay you, just ask." I didn't give her time to respond, just turned and hurried out of the classroom.

I got to practice just in time and again barely survived Miss Hopkins' marathon workout. When practice was done, Karen dropped me off and said, "I expect you to have a good story to share with Miss Morgan tomorrow."

"Should I use your name?" I asked cautiously.

Karen just shrugged, "You decide."

She then said goodbye and drove away to go to work. It was then that I realized I was supposed to begin a new job tomorrow. I panicked and went to Megan's house. She answered the door and welcomed me in.

I said worriedly, "I just realized I'm supposed to start work tomorrow with Krystal, but I have this cheerleader's retreat to go to."

Megan smiled and said, "No worries, I'll give her a call for you."

"Thank you so much," I said, a huge burden instantly lifted from my shoulders. Max ran up, hugged my leg and wheedled, "Auntie Jenny here to play!"

I shrugged, looked at Megan who shrugged back, and I agreed, "Sure, Maxie, I have a few minutes." A few minutes turned into an hour before I noticed the clock and realized I had to get home.

As I said goodbye, Megan handed me a slip of paper. I took it as she explained, "This is her code name on the lesbian chatroom she frequents."

I gave her a perplexed look.

"Miss Morgan," she clarified.

I looked at it and said, "Oh! Thanks," although I was unsure I would find the daring to use it without some Mistress egging me on every step of the way.

I got home and Mom was in the kitchen making supper and she asked, concerned, "Where's Karen tonight?"

I answered, "She had to go to work."

"Oh," my mother said, clearly disappointed, but quickly rebounded, trying to hide her disappointment from her 'innocent' (haha) daughter.

We had supper and Mom asked me questions about school, cheerleading and Karen. She made sure to ask vague questions, but it still felt more like when a friend is trying to find out if a certain boy likes her. It was adorable and yet a little creepy. There was no doubt about it: my mother had a crush on my teenage Mistress.

After supper we watched the Big Bang Theory together before I went upstairs and wrote my new assignment. Below is the brief essay I wrote for class.

THE LICK OF LUXURY

In everyone's life, there are key moments that define who you are. For some of them you may not even realize they are important at the time. For example the first time you meet the boy you will eventually marry he may strike you as rather unremarkable at the time, and it is only upon future reflection you will realize how important that day had been. Other times the moment is instantly recognizable, such as when you score the winning goal in a championship game, when you share your first kiss or when you graduate high school. For me though, my key moment was a mixture of both, for when I suddenly found myself, the real me, not the girl everyone had thought they'd known for the past 18 years, it was accomplished only through the agency of one woman. Like a fairy story in a thorny castle, I only found myself when my Mistress awakened me with a kiss.

Now I should note first that deep down I feel I am a good person. I am compassionate, I am academically strong and on occasion somewhat funny (although that last could be debatable). I love animals and I even hope to change the world someday. I am emotional as I cry easily when I for instance see commercials requesting aid for suffering children in third world countries, I cry at badly written dramas on television that tug melodrama on your heartstrings, and I even sometimes cry when I think about my long-deceased father.

I guess the point of all this is as follows: I had thought of myself as being an emotionally drained, psychologically stressed but reasonably normal teenager, and perhaps I still am. But a secret, the one I hid away closest to my heart, was that deep down I knew I was a lesbian. This secret shamed me so I held it inside, not allowing anyone, often (but not always) even myself, to suspect. At night I would sometimes fantasize about other classmates, about becoming their submissive pleasure toy, and paradoxically it was these crazy forbidden fantasies that kept me sane. I would read lesbian love stories online to deal with the obsession I perceived as unhealthy and the lust I considered so sinful.

But then I met my Mistress.

Now I should note I had already known my Mistress for awhile as I had long been a regular babysitter for her. She is a single mother and one of the most beautiful and gracious women I have ever met. She seduced me online (a long story and if you really want to know what happened you may read 'Bedding the Babysitter' parts one and two on www.literotica.com) but the short version is that during one perfect evening only last week, my shame was washed away as I eagerly and gratefully embraced my true self (and embraced my wonderful Mistress) as a submissive lesbian. In my life, everything can seem so stressful, but when I am pleasing my Mistresses (I now have two) all my stress is washed away. I still have insecurities, but they are diminishing as I learn to accept my sexuality and my need to please.

In conclusion, I have come to fully accept the fact that I am a lesbian through and through. I am submissive and my libido is stirred when I am called names or ordered to do naughty, kinky (if you will kindly forgive my using such a frank but accurate word) and clearly socially unacceptable things. I have also accepted that my emotional wellbeing requires me to submit to degrading sexual humiliation to achieve the pleasure I crave to release the stress that until recently dominated my life. Lastly, my Mistresses have made great strides towards transforming me into a confident sexual (and sometimes even social) being, and from this core of newfound strength, my true personality is now able to begin shining bright. I proudly wear eye-catching stockings every day, I proudly submit to every whim of my Mistresses and I proudly accept the long-suppressed secret that I am a submissive lesbian who is eager to please. I eagerly lick and lap in the luxury of others' pleasure.

Love, Jenny Wyatt

I completed my second draft (thank heavens for word processors or it would have looked extremely messy with the many times I rewrote a word or phrase) and worried that it might be way too direct. What would Miss Morgan think? What if she showed it to someone (although I knew she wouldn't)? Then I remembered I had Mistress Megan's note with Miss Morgan's secret code name. I went and found it: Wanda87. She was online and her profile, with no picture, was as follows:

I am a 23-year-old English teacher who is looking for someone special. I have only recently realized my sexuality and am looking to explore my new but totally unexplored lesbian lifestyle.

I am still in the closet to my old-fashioned family but would be willing to come out if I met the right (and very discrete) person. (I would come out to this person, not to my family.)

Other interests include reading, travel, movies and chatting.

I finished reading her profile and wondered what Wanda87 stood for. I created a new username "Subinstockings" and a reasonably accurate profile:

I had my first sexual experience with a woman recently and learned that I am very, very submissive. I love to serve and to please and I will never disobey. I also love to wear silky stockings at all times even when I am otherwise nude.

I clicked on Miss Morgan's code name and opened a chat session with her:

Subinstockings: Hi Wanda, I like your profile.

I waited a couple of minutes until she responded.

Wanda87: Hi there, Sub. Your profile is rather interesting as well.

Subinstockings: It is all true.

Wanda87: I am intrigued by your name.

Subinstockings: I am a girl who is very, VERY, submissive.

Wanda87: Oh.

Subinstockings: Sorry, does that disgust you?

Wanda87: Oh no. It's just...

Subinstockings: Just what?

Wanda87: I have been having fantasies about dominating one of my students.

Subinstockings: Oh...your profile says you are a teacher?

Wanda87: Yes, so such a fantasy is wrong.

Subinstockings: Not if she is eighteen.

Wanda87: She is, but she is my student.

Subinstockings: Do you think she is a lesbian?

Wanda87: Her recent writing implies as much.

Subinstockings: I see.

Wanda87: Plus how does one say to a student, 'I want to take you home and use you as my personal sex slave'?

Subinstockings: Well, saying it would be one way. 😊

Wanda87: I am way too shy and my job is too important to me. What if I am wrong about her?

Subinstockings: Understood. But as a student myself, I would love to submit to my teacher.

Wanda87: You would?

Subinstockings: Oh yes. If you were my teacher, Wanda, I would obey your every command no matter what it was.

Wanda87: Really?!?

Subinstockings: Really. If I were with you tonight I would lick your pussy until you came all over my pretty face. Will you be my Mistress Wanda? At least online?

Wanda87: Um...how would that work?

Subinstockings: Simple. You tell me to do something and I obey.

Wanda87: Ok...what are you wearing right now?

Subinstockings: Just thigh high stockings and my jammies.

Wanda87: I see. Tell me one of your fantasies.

Subinstockings: I fantasize about being spirited away by a group of cheerleaders and made to be their personal sex toy for an entire weekend.

Wanda87: Wow that is hot.

Subinstockings: Thank you Mistress Wanda.

Wanda87: *Mistress* Wanda? Wow I like that.

Subinstockings: Is there anything I can do for you dear Mistress?

Wanda87: Tell me what you would do if you were here at my house.

Subinstockings: Anything you required!

Wanda87: Anything?

Subinstockings: Yes anything.

Wanda87: I am so new at this. Can you give me an example?

Subinstockings: Yes, Mistress Wanda... Let me think...

Subinstockings: Got one! But this is just for instance. The real one will be when you decide what you want and I do that. But for now, here goes: Upon your request I would crawl to you. Then if you permitted, I would lay myself between your legs and lick your pussy until you sprayed your love juices all over me. I hope you would then put a strap-on around your sexy waist and fuck me like the lez slut I am while you call me dirty names. First you would pound me in my shaved ripe pussy then later you would get some butter or something (I've never done this yet so I don't know what they use) and hammer my tight firm ass. I would orgasm only when you gave me permission. When you were finished dominating me in that fashion I would then continue to please you as you saw fit.

Wanda87: OMG, you got me so wet.

Subinstockings: Will you please cum for me dear Mistress Wanda?

Wanda87: Yes.

Subinstockings: Rub yourself for me Mistress Wanda. Imagine me lying worshipfully between your legs with your clit in my mouth.

Wanda87: Hmmm...

Subinstockings: My finger is sliding inside you Mistress Wanda. Your student's and slave's finger is fucking you.

Wanda87: Hmmm, yes....I'm so close...

Subinstockings: My finger is sticking inside you and finding your g-spot and rubbing it as you explode all over your hot student's eager face.

Wanda87: I'm cumming...

Subinstockings: I'm so glad! Did I please you Mistress Wanda?

Wanda87: Yes, very much so.

Subinstockings: That makes me very happy Mistress Wanda.

Wanda87: That was amazing. I wish you were really here.

Subinstockings: Maybe someday Mistress Wanda.

Wanda87: What city are you in?

Subinstockings: Boston.

There is a long gap of time, I wonder if Miss Morgan has figured out this is me.

Wanda87: That is too strange. I live in Boston too.

Subinstockings: Really? Then maybe we can meet face to face and pussy to pussy sometime!

Wanda87: I would like that.

Subinstockings: BTW if you want to seduce that student of yours. Compliment her. Touch her gently but not inappropriately or someone may notice. If she is interested, she will respond to you. I know I would.

Wanda87: Good idea. I don't know if I can do it. But I will definitely think about it.

Subinstockings: Do. If she is anything like me, she will get wet from your advances like I am right now.

Wanda87: I don't know.

Subinstockings: Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Wanda87: True. Well, I should get to bed; that orgasm has me exhausted and I have to teach tomorrow.

1...456789