Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled back and said, "Yes, but believe it or not, there have been even crazier ones of late."

"I suppose," Ashley said; "what did Karen mean about Miss Morgan?"

"I've been working on seducing my English teacher Miss Morgan all week and making good progress, although we haven't rung the bell," I explained.

"She is gay?"

"I don't know if she's gay precisely, but she definitely likes women," I said, and then explained the whole week.

"Oh, wow," Ashley said, as the alarm went off. (No, nothing was wrong, just the alarm on the clock.) She then said reluctantly, "Well, we'd better get up. If we're late, Hopkins will crush us."

"Ok," I said and we got up. We got dressed and went into the living room.

Karen and Sabrina were not out yet, so we knocked on their door. Karen bellowed, "Come on in."

We did, and were sudden witnesses to Sabrina handcuffed to the bed, the butt plug still in her ass, with Karen sitting on her face. It was an obscene, yet hot scene. "I'm sitting on my slut, I'm almost there," she said, "so soon I'll get off, har de har."

We watched in silence until Ashley reminded us, "We're going to be late."

"Shit," Karen said, frustrated, and then began rubbing her ass all over her new slut. She then stood up and said, "You'll be punished later slut, for not getting me off in time." She then released Sabrina from her restraints and grabbed her clothes.

Sabrina looked at Ashley and me, humiliated but uncomplaining, before getting up off the bed, her face wet with Karen's juice.

I couldn't help but smile as we left and waited in the other room. A couple of minutes later, Karen and Sabrina both came out dressed and composed, and we all silently headed off to breakfast.

If I'd thought the prior week of practice was intense, or that Friday had been brutally painful, all that was nothing compared to what Coach Hopkins had in store for us that morning! The entire morning was dedicated to extreme conditioning, and she was particularly hard on the rather weary and out of it Sabrina. By lunchtime I thought I was going to die. After lunch though, we worked on our routine for States, and that was so much fun! I don't know if Karen had talked to Coach Hopkins or not, but I was surprised to learn I was fully involved in all the routines, while the younger PomPoms seethed on the sidelines.

I have never felt such a part of something in my life! It was so exciting to be a member of a team, to belong to the in crowd. We trained until 5:30 before we got on the bus and headed home, exhausted.

The bus ride back was anticlimactically tame as we were all too weary even to talk. Ashley and I held hands in the dark and I fell asleep on her shoulder and was surprised to see the lights of town already approaching when I awoke. When we arrived back at the school, the four of us all piled into Karen's car. Sabrina sat in the front while Ashley and I sat in the backseat.

As Karen drove she said, "Well ladies, that was fun, and you all know that what happens at Cheerleading Camp stays at Cheerleading Camp, understood?"

"Yes," we all replied in perfect unison.

The rest of the drive was silent, although I felt a sudden sweet warmth float through me when Ashley reached for my hand. I took it and gave it a squeeze to let her know I appreciated her.

Karen dropped me off first. I said, "Bye, thanks girls, it was fun." I blew them all a kiss and headed into my house. I was exhausted, but it was only eight o'clock. My Mom wasn't home, so I went upstairs and logged onto my computer. I checked my email and then decided to see if Miss Morgan was on.

When I logged in I was happy to see that she was. I decided to see if she would contact me first. As I expected, she did:

Wanda87: Hi...you there?

Subinstockings: Yes, Mistress Wanda; just got home.

Wanda87: I looked for you last night...

Subinstockings: Sorry, I was away with some friends.

Wanda87: I see.

Subinstockings: What are you wearing mistress?

Wanda87: just jeans and a t-shirt.

Subinstockings: I am in my cheerleading outfit.

Wanda87: You're a cheerleader?

Subinstockings: Yes.

Wanda87: I was one too. :)

Subinstockings: You were? Did you have any sexual experiences with your teammates?

Wanda87: In college, yes.

Subinstockings: Were you in charge? Or submissive?

Wanda87: Neither...it just happened. It didn't mean much, we just played around.

Subinstockings: I see. I am also wearing stockings. Black ones.

Wanda87: With your cheerleading outfit?

Subinstockings: Yes. I like to dress provocatively.

Wanda87: I see.

Subinstockings: Can I please u in real life?

Wanda87: Umm...I don't know.

Subinstockings: U don't want me? :(

Wanda87: It's not that. It's just I have never done this before.

Subinstockings: Me neither...not like this. But I want to.

Wanda87: I want you too.

Subinstockings: I am tired tonight and need to sleep. But tomorrow I will be at Starbucks on Winter Street at 11:30am. I will be wearing my cheerleader's outfit. You won't be able to miss me. If you are not there, I will understand; if you are, I will be your sub for the afternoon and do whatever you want. Goodnight.

I then logged out before she could respond. I smiled. All my cards had been played, and played well, I think. I would learn tomorrow if I had won the jackpot.

Oddly, I went to bed thinking about Ashley even as I was attempting to finish my seduction of Miss Morgan. I tried to forget about Ashley, about how good it felt to be in her arms, but the feeling of warmth still filled me with joy. The confusing emotions had my mind reeling and I was an emotional mess. I loved being Megan's slave, I enjoyed being Karen's slut, and I was enjoying and looking forward to finishing my seduction of Miss Morgan...yet, as I drifted to sleep, all I could think of was Ashley. Ashley's body, Ashley's smile and sex or not, how I felt when her arms were around me. As I faded into sleep I wondered, had this whole week of submission and seduction ended with me falling in love?

THE END... of Chapter 3... Continued in Chapter 4

1...456789