All Comments on 'Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 02'

by Kaadee

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting

OMG so realistic! There are a lot of fucked up people out there and I don’t mean the girls. Two kinky girls exploring kink together I hope they start being sensible soon and don’t take too many risks, they definitely do need a safeword! By sensible I don’t mean boring, sexually people should be free to do whatever the want provided it’s all adults and all fully consenting.

I agree with the commenter on the 1st chapter, I like stories in the Reluctance category and it can be difficult to trawl through some awful non con stories to try and find what I like.

Tess (UK)

KaadeeKaadeeabout 4 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment, Tess! You're right about the safeword thing, I regretted skipping over it in this part of the story after publishing. I do plan to make that change in a future chapter, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Ridiculous. I can understand the "forced tie" but not the "drowning" That is dangerous, especially when Evie could lose control and could be unable to respond in time. This is not a "snuff" video

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That was a bit over the top. Not into almost drowning someone. :(

Was hoping the girls would just have some naughty sex together with Evie dominating Lissie. Maybe the girls take a car or bus to the next town with Lissie in only her dress and made to flash or go naked in a park??

Mc1sucksMc1sucksabout 4 years ago

Love it! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous