Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 03

Story Info
A close call for Lisa.
3k words
4.4
13.3k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kaadee
Kaadee
139 Followers

Lisa awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside the window, and the smell of bacon cooking. She couldn't see her surroundings though, as she was wearing a soft blindfold that had been on her all night. She shifted under the cosy sheets, but as her hands and feet were cuffed and attached to the corners of the bed with rope, she wasn't going anywhere.

She had agreed to Evie's request to be bound hand and foot and blindfolded all night long. There was a bit of wiggle room, so it was quite comfortable really, and she had slept quite well. Lisa had vetoed a gag though, in the worry that she might choke herself in the night.

"Hello?" she called out, tentatively. "Evie...?"

Lisa squirmed a little, as a pressing urge in her bladder was suggesting she get up now. She was in Evie's sister's bed, and certainly didn't want to pee herself here, despite the fact the girl wouldn't be home from college for another two weeks.

"Good morning, Lissie!" said a cheerful Evie at the door, making Lisa jump, "Sleep well? I made breakfast!"

"Hi Evie, could you untie me please?" said Lisa, "I need the bathroom pretty bad."

"I should get some diapers for you next time," said Evie, giggling and pulling back the sheets, "Then you can sleep in!"

Lisa was, of course, still totally naked. Evie looked her up and down, and put a hand on her lower abdomen.

"Ah! Evie, don't! I really need to go." squirmed Lisa, as her friend pushed on her full bladder, "Your sister would kill you if I ruined her mattress!"

"Hm, good point." Evie conceded, and untied the helpless girl. Lisa pulled off the blindfold and sat up. She was getting used to being totally nude in front of Evie now.

"I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast once you're done." Evie said, "We have a busy day once this collar arrives. Stefan has a few details we need to follow for his video."

"Stefan?" asked Lisa.

"Yeah, that's the shock collar guy's name." Evie replied, "At least, according to his email it is. He's German or something. He paid us last night. $600! An extra hundred for the collar itself."

"Wow, so... we have made almost a thousand dollars for one weekend?" Lisa said.

Evie nodded. "Yeah, not bad huh? I thought we might invest some in more gear. You know, for better videos? I have some ideas. Also we might have to hire a hotel room, which is a pain. We can't rely on our parents being away all the time, and it's not like we can afford our own place. Not yet, anyway!"

Once Lisa was done in the bathroom, she padded downstairs. It was weird walking around a strange house with no clothes on. She caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror in the hall, and stopped.

"There it is." said a familiar voice in her head, "The skinny little dog, walking around as if she's a real person." Lisa stared back at herself, fresh from the shower. Her pale skin almost glowed in the dim lights of the hallway. "Imagine how many people have seen you degrade yourself now. Thousands."

"Oh, there you are!" said Evie, at the entrance to the kitchen, "Come on, it's getting cold."

As Lisa joined her friend, Evie held up her dog collar. It was the same one she had been in when the bed incident took place. That seemed like a lifetime ago, now.

"I got you something! I hope you don't mind. " Evie said, brandishing the shiny dog tag. It was in the shape of a heart, and had "LISSIE" engraved into it. On the back it said "OWNED BY E". "Here, put it on!"

Lisa held her chin up as Evie excitedly fitted the collar snugly around her slender neck. She felt the warmth of Evie's breath on her skin as her 'owner' lent forward to carefully tighten the buckle. She also noticed the smell of Evie's hair. It smelled like mangos.

"There! Now you're properly dressed!" Evie said, with a big grin.

"Um, thanks Evie." said Lisa, fingering the new tag. She did feel more dressed with it on, she had to admit. "Am I, uh eating there?"

Lisa gestured to a bowl on the floor, full of bacon and scrambled eggs. Evie nodded.

"That's right. Hope you like it!"

It was pretty good, Lisa thought, all things considered. She even had the use of her hands, so it was almost like she was human again.

After breakfast, the girls sat in the living room. The parcel was expected to arrive in the next half hour, so they were getting prepared. Lisa sat on the floor, with both of her legs wrapped up in black electrical tape. Each leg was bent at the knee, and Evie had wrapped tape from thigh down to knee, essentially truncating Lisa's limbs in half. Even her feet were wrapped up.

"Ok, just your arms now." said Evie, smoothing down the tape, "How's that feel?"

"Weird." replied Lisa, "I'm supposed to walk around on my hands and knees for four hours?"

"Nope." said Evie, as she folded Lisa's arm in half and started wrapping that up too, "Your elbows and knees. You won't have any use of your hands. You're just a dog, after all!"

Lisa shivered at this. Just a dog.

"How will we hide my face?"

"He wants you blind and gagged for the whole ordeal." Evie said, wrapping tape around the fingers of Lisa's left hand, before moving onto the next arm, "So I thought I'd wrap your whole head up in this stuff."

"For four hours?" Lisa gasped, "That's a bit much!"

"Think of the money, though!"

"I guess..."

Evie finished wrapping Lisa's other arm, and stood back. "Try walking around." she said.

Lisa, sitting on her butt, struggled to get on all fours. After a few false starts, she balanced on her knees and elbows, her butt sticking up in the air. Evie noted how her little breasts pointed straight down in this position, and how her buttcheeks were spread wide for everyone to see.

Lisa immediately started blushing. I must look so stupid like this, she thought. Rocking back and forward a little, she managed a few hesitant steps, her dog tag jangling.

"Good girl!" Evie cheered, as Lisa tottered around in small circles. "And now for another addition, hold still a second."

She straddled Lisa from above, facing her butt, and then started to push something against the dog girl's pink little butthole.

"Ahh! What is that?" cried Lisa, looking over her shoulder.

"Just one of your buttplugs, the vibrating one." Evie said, as the wide part of the plug finally pushed past the hole and settled inside Lisa's anus. "I'm sure you've used it hundreds of times before."

"Once or twice..."

"Suurre." Evie said, and looked at the clock "The collar should be here any minute."

"Did you change the address to get it sent here, then?" Said Lisa, trying to get comfortable. Sitting down was now a pain, as it pushed the plug deeper into her ass.

"Uh..." said Evie, suddenly looking worried.

"Because it defaults to MY address, you know that right?" said Lisa, and then froze as the doorbell rang.

"Uh, let me check who that is!" Evie stammered, and rushed off. It wasn't long before she returned, eyes wide in panic. "It's your mom!! She's brought the parcel here!"

The colour drained out of Lisa's face. "Oh my god, what are we going to do! She'll want to talk to me!!"

Evie stood stock still for a moment, and then blurted out, "The chest! You can hide in there!"

"Wait, wait! I don't think that's a good idea," Lisa protested, as Evie fumbled with the lock and threw open the lid, then almost bodily lifted Lisa towards the large storage box her parents used as a coffee table. "She will ask where I am!"

"I'll make something up!" Evie said frantically, as she dropped the bound Lisa into the box and pushed her head down. The doorbell rang again. "Don't make a sound, and don't move around. I'll try to get rid of her."

"Wait, Evie!" Lisa cried, as the plug in her butt started to vibrate furiously. She must have caught the switch on the way into the trunk. Evie was pushing the lid down on her back now, and squashing Lisa inside. It was a tight fit all round, and she heard the key turn in the lock before there were footsteps hurrying away. All Lisa could do was stare down into the pitch darkness, her chin pressed against her chest.

Evie took a breath, then opened the front door to Lisa's mother. "Oh, hello Mrs. Langley! What brings you here?" she squeaked, in a poor attempt at nonchalance.

"Hello Evie, Lisa had a parcel delivered just now, so I thought I'd drop it round." said Lisa's mother, as she proffered the box in her hands. "Are you girls having fun?"

"Yes! Thanks! Uh," Evie stammered, and took the parcel, "Liss- uh, Lisa isn't here, though."

"Oh?" said Lisa's mother, looking concerned, "Where is she? I sent her a text earlier, but she didn't reply."

"She has gone out," said Evie, her mind racing to invent a story, "To the store. To get stuff for... lunch."

"You didn't go with her?"

"No. She insisted on doing the shopping herself," Evie said, "Because, uh... I was just tidying up you see, and we didn't have much food in, and she was like 'I'll go get us something for lunch', so I was like 'Okay I'll finish tidying', and that's why she went alone."

"Oh, okay," said Lisa's mom, "May I come in and wait for her?"

Evie stared at the woman for a few seconds, and then weakly said "Umm... yes, of course Mrs. Langley."

She ushered Lisa's mother into the living room, and put the parcel on top of the trunk that Lisa was currently locked inside. Lisa's mother sat down, and then pulled out a roll of electrical tape from her seat.

"Oh!" Evie exclaimed, taking the roll from her, "Tidying up, you see! I'd wondered where that had been. My uh, dad has been looking for this for ages!"

Inside her tiny prison, Lisa could hear muffled voices. "What is she doing out there??" she thought to herself. The vibrations of the butt plug were getting quite insistent now. Anal stimulation had never been able to make her climax on its own, so unfortunately it was now just keeping her on the edge.

"I love how your mother has decorated," said Mrs. Langley, clearly in the mood for small talk, "I must ask her where she got this coffee table, it's delightful!"

She patted the ornate trunk that held her daughter inside, bound and naked. Lisa flinched inside the box. "Why is she still here?!" she thought, after hearing her mother's voice. All she could do is try to stay as quiet as possible, despite the anal intruder gently teasing her. It's not like she could even move at all though, as all sides of the box were pressed up tight against her body.

"You know Evie, it's so nice you and Lisa reconnected after all these years," Lisa's mom went on, "You were always such a sweet girl, and it was such a shame when you two drifted apart."

"Oh. Well, thank you Mrs. Langley. "said Evie, a little embarrassed, "Yeah you know how it is, we moved in different circles at school."

"Well, it's nice to know she's around a good influence." Lisa's mom said, "Don't tell her I said this, but some of her other friends are a bit... wild, you know?"

"Ah. Yes?"

"Of course, she's an adult now," Mrs. Langley continued, "But I still think of her as my little girl."

"Ah. Yes."

Lisa's mother stopped, and cocked her head to one side. "Do you hear that? A sort of humming noise."

Evie went wide-eyed, and stared at the trunk. "Um... no, I can't hear anything, sorry." she said, tearing her eyes away from the box to give Lisa's mom a worried smile that she hoped looked convincing.

"How strange." said Lisa's mother, frowning, "Do you think we should call Lisa? She's taking a long time."

"No! Uh..." Evie said, then had an idea, "What I mean to say is, not in here. The phone has a terrible signal in the house. That's probably why, uh, Lisa didn't get your message earlier. We can go into the garden and call her."

"Really? I have full bars on my phone."

"Yeah it looks fine but half the time calls don't work in the house. It's a real pain."

"Oh dear, that must be frustrating." said Mrs. Langley, as she followed Evie out to the back door.

Lisa blinked into the darkness as she heard them walk away. She couldn't really make out what anyone was saying from inside the tiny space. Her back, neck and legs were aching from being in such cramped conditions, and she was desperate to come from the constant tingling in her behind. The thrill of being so close to discovery was also making her incredibly aroused. She would never want her mother to see her like this, or know about what she got up to, but nonetheless being in this position was a real turn on.

Suddenly light filled the pitch dark space, and music blared at her. She squinted her eyes in confusion, and saw directly below her a picture of a smiling Evie. It was her phone, Evie was calling her! It has been right in front of her face all this time, but she hadn't been able to see it. Straining to reach it, she tapped the "Answer" button on the screen with her nose.

"Hello...?" she said, tentatively.

"Hi Lisa, it's just me!" said a slightly panicked sounding Evie, "Your mom is here, she dropped off your delivery. I was just telling her how you were out buying lunch for us. Here, she wants to talk."

They were both standing in the garden. Evie handed her phone to Lisa's mom and stood by nervously as she talked.

"Hello honey, everything all right?" she said. "I just thought I'd drop it off to save you the hassle. I did message you to say I was coming."

"Oh, uh, thanks mom." Lisa said in the confines of the box, "Sorry, I didn't get your message. Phone playing up or something!"

"Are you on your way back? You sound like you're in a tunnel?"

"Not yet, there is uh, a big queue at the take out for lunch," Lisa said, carefully ignoring the tunnel remark, "I'm still waiting."

"I thought you were going to the store?" said Lisa's mother.

"I um, changed my mind. At the last minute."

"It's such a waste of money getting fast food." Lisa's mother gently scolded, "Anyway, I just wanted to find out where you are having dinner tonight? Here or at home?"

"Oh my god, was this really THAT important?" Lisa thought to herself, but said, "Oh. Um, here I think. Evie's parents aren't home until late. Is that okay?"

"Of course honey, if Evie doesn't mind having you." she smiled at Evie, who grinned sheepishly, "So you won't be back here soon? It's just that I have some errands to run."

"Probably not, sorry." said Lisa.

"Okay, well I'll see you tonight then. Love you sweetie. Byee!" and with that, she gave the phone back to Evie.

"Lisa? It's me." said Evie.

"Get me out of here! I can't move an inch, and that plug is vibrating in my ass!" Lisa hissed.

"Ahaha. Okay yes. Yes I'll have a diet coke, thanks. See you soon!" Evie stammered, and hung up.

Lisa heard footsteps around her. The world went pitch black again as the phone display went dark, leaving after-images flashing in her eyes. According to the clock on her phone, she had been in the box for almost ten minutes now.

"Thank you for bringing that parcel, Mrs. Langley." said Evie, as she led the woman out the front door. "Sorry you missed Lisa."

"That's okay, dear." said Lisa's mom, "You girls have a nice day, doing anything special?"

"Oh not much..." said Evie, hesitantly, "Hanging around the house, maybe go for a walk, that sort of thing."

"Sounds nice, well you have fun."

"We will! Bye Mrs. Langley!" said Evie, and was careful not to slam the door in her face as she quickly shut it and dashed back to the living room.

Evie put her ear against the box. She could hear the buzzing of the vibrator, but not much else.

"Hey, Lisa, she's gone." Evie said against the side, and knocked on the top.

"Get me out!" came the muffled shout from inside.

"Okay, okay," Evie grinned, and unlocked the box. The lid popped open a little as Lisa's arched back pushed against it, before Evie opened it fully.

"I'm stuck, would you help, please?" Lisa said, "I can't move an inch."

Evie looked down at her friend, she made for an unusual sight. She was face down in the tight fitting box, arms and legs wrapped up in black tape. Her pale back was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Evie noticed the collar around her bent neck, how her shoulder blades flexed, and how her spine was visible in this contorted state. Her shapely butt was squashed up against one side. The plug must be pushed in deep like that.

Evie ran her hand over Lisa's back, and shivered. "Hey! Would you hurry up please!" Lisa cried out. "This is really uncomfortable."

It took a lot more time to get her out of the box than it took to cram her in, but eventually Evie managed to lift her friend to freedom. Lisa ended up laying on her side on the floor, panting like a dog, with Evie sitting next to her.

"Well... that was a close call, huh?" smirked Evie.

Lisa kicked her in the back with her wrapped stump. "Hah hah. Next time let me order the thing!"

To be continued...

Kaadee
Kaadee
139 Followers