Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh right." said Lisa, looking uneasy, "Did the guy ask for that?"

"No, this was my idea." Evie replied, and stretched the rubber cap over Lisa's head, pulling the front down and hooking it over the prone girl's nose. "There we go, no one could know it was you!"

"Do we have a safeword or anything for this?" asked the now blinded Lisa. Her arms were already starting to hurt from the unusual position they were now in.

"Oh. Uhm, nah it should be fine." Evie said, setting her phone up on a small tripod, and aiming it at the helpless Lisa, "I'll rescue you before it gets too dangerous."

"Oh. Okay..."

"Ready? Don't say anything that will give away our identities." said Evie, as she turned the water on to a steady trickle down by Lisa's knees, "In fact, you might not want to talk at all if you're looking to stay anonymous."

Without waiting for a reply from Lisa, Evie said "Okay, we're filming." as she started the recording, then sat down on the toilet lid to watch.

Lisa shifted in her bonds as the lukewarm water slowly rose around her. A number of thoughts were whizzing through her mind right now. This could actually kill her if things went wrong. What if Evie suddenly has a heart attack? Or just decides she won't save me? Although, this kind of predicament was just the sort of thing she had spent many hours fantasizing about. It was so exciting in her mind, how totally helpless she was. One person held her life in their hands.

"I wish I had a vibrator right now." she thought, as the water lapped up to her neck. She tried to lift her upper body higher, but that just meant arching her back painfully, and with her arms like they were she could only do it for a second before splashing back down.

Unknown to Lisa, Evie had stripped off her jeans and was furiously rubbing her clit at the sight of her friend in this position. She had been desperate for it all day, and now Lisa was blind and the running water muffled any sounds, it was the perfect opportunity.

Lisa didn't know how long she had been in the tub, but now the water had reached her chin. She moaned in distress and squirmed around. Might as well give the customer a show. Should she talk? The chances were so slim anyone would recognise her voice...

"Is anyone there?" she said, in her best nervous young damsel voice, "Help me, please. That's enough now, I'm scared!"

She didn't have to act too hard to sound scared, but she might as well make this look exciting for her viewer.

"Please let me go, I won't tell anyone I promise." she said, as she raised her head to avoid water going in her mouth, "This isn't fun any more, please help!"

Evie had almost stopped the whole thing when Lisa first cried out, but she soon realised it was a show. Lisa was putting on a fake 'worried little girl' voice, and the fact that she hadn't called for Evie by name means she was staying in character. Evie had already come once watching the display, and was rapidly working towards another orgasm.

"No, please, I don't want to die!" Lisa cried out in what she hoped was her best distressed victim voice. Her neck was starting to ache holding her head up, she knew she would have to go under the water soon. "I really hope Evie keeps her word..." thought Lisa, as she closed her mouth to stop the water going in.

Because of the swim-cap, Lisa couldn't use her nose to breath. She resorted to dropping her head under the water to give her neck muscles a rest, then coming up for a gasping breath every ten seconds or so.

"Help!" she spluttered, as she bobbed up for a quick gasp of air. She wasn't acting now, she couldn't keep this up for long and the water was still rising. Lisa started struggling in her ropes to turn around or get out the bath, but in this position she was stuck lying face down.

Evie came again, trying not to cry out loud as she did so. She would have to rescue Lisa soon, but it was amazing to watch her struggle. She started to rub herself again, as the water level finally reached a point where Lisa could no longer get her mouth above the surface. She was still thrashing around though, splashing water everywhere in a desperate bid for air.

"Oh god, my chest is burning!" thought Lisa. She could feel the water all around her, and knew she was only a couple of inches away from fresh air but could do nothing to reach it. She decided to concentrated on holding her breath instead of fighting to get free, and lay still as her lungs screamed at her.

Evie was enjoying another powerful orgasm, this time with her eyes closed and her legs wide. She got her breath back, and looked down at Lisa, who had gone still.

"Shit!" Evie pushed the camera to one side, and wrenched Lisa's bound body out of the water, then yanked the plug out of the bath. "No no no, Lisa are you okay? Lisa?"

Lisa gasped a huge breath of air in, her whole body shuddering. Evie hugged the soaking wet girl, and then peeled off the swim-cap that blinded her.

"Are you okay?" Evie repeated, "You scared me there!"

Lisa blinked the water out of her eyes, then spat some back into the bath. Her flushed, freckled face looked up at the worried girl holding her.

"How was that?" she said.

To be continued...

12