Bedroom Window with a View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having make himself late he stepped over to Sarah for a quick pecker but she had different plans and stepped in front of him.

Smiling and lovingly looking up at him into his blue eyes he suddenly felt a hand in his groin.

"Hmmm I can feel what was keeping you late. Don't get any funny thoughts buddy. Keep that monster of you under control."

"I told you I will be home late tonight after the evening shift, you better not be asleep but have that monster waiting and yearning for me."

"I will need you to make me relax from work and want you to be ready to unleash the beast on me."

Squeezing his cock with her small hand she whispered "I will be soaking all day long thinking about it and tonight I will be ready to devour it with at least two of my pleasure holes and who knows perhaps tonight might even turn out to be a special lucky night for you and this thing."

To pinch his dick once more before she kissed him smiling saying "Now piss off to work my lover and think of me!!!"

Easy to imagine that Pete had a hard time concentrating at work that day.

Each time he used a tool and let it glide into a well-lubed-up crevice of an engine his beast stirred in his pants.

In his mind he was seeing his wife jump in bed with him ripping her clothes off.

But also imagining that somehow the blinds of their window would be left open.

In his mind, Sarah was riding him with the both of them orgasming.

He was shooting his cum inside her as her orgasming clenching pussy was tightening over his cum spraying throbbing cock.

In his mind their orgasm was immensely intensified as while cumming hard they both would be looking outside their bedroom window across the street.

Together with his wife looking over to watch how her neighbour would be standing at her window naked seeing them fuck while she was fingering herself to a climax.

The three of them would be apart but also united in that orgasmic moment.

Standing in the workshop with a rock-hard cock in his pants when suddenly a voice yelled "Pete, wtf mate careful dude or you are gonna wreck that cylinder!!!!"

That sure did bring him back down to business and helped to be less distracted for the remaining part of the working day.

Only after work when driving back home his mind started drifting again.

Of course he would wait up for his wife to get back from the evening shift.

And yes he would be more than ready to fuck her as she had this morning had told him she would need him to do.

Now in his mind thinking would he be daring enough to leave the lights on and the blinds open as she arrives.

Sarah had made it very clear that she would be in heat horny as hell once she got home and require a great fuck.

Perhaps she would be so needy she wouldn't notice the light and unblinded window or better yet maybe she wouldn't mind.

With a huge boner between his legs from these thoughts, Pete suddenly got confused.

Why does the thought of our neighbour standing there watching us having sex turn me on so much?

Feeling guilty thinking "Having sex with Sarah should be more than enough for me as I know it will be great as always."

Why do I keep having these thoughts? I know they are only thoughts but still.

He shook those images away and fully focussed them on looking forward to enjoying being with Sarah later that evening.

Once home he made sure to keep himself occupied and not let his mind wander off again.

Taking his time for dinner and doing the dishes before dropping on the couch to watch a soccer match.

At times the game was slow and more than once Pete caught himself looking outside across the street.

Each time only to find all windows of his neighbour's house dark.

Thinking too bad she must be out only to immediately after have his inner voice go "Or is at home, standing in the dark behind one of those windows watching me?"

Interest in the game lost the thought of the possibility alone of her secretly watching him had his dick growing hard again.

Absentmindedly switching channels with his remote desperately looking for some distraction.

Thinking why does this get me so horny?

Sarah please get home soon, I know you want and will get a good fuck but I seem to be in even more need.

That was when his mobile buzzed and a text appeared.

A long text from Sarah "Hi Love, I am so so so sorry. I know you expected me home later tonight for some fun and I was yearning for it also."

"But Karen has a situation and has asked me to cover and take over her night shift."

"You know I still owe her one, so I simply can't refuse. So I won't be home until tomorrow morning."

"Again I am so sorry!!! I will probably be leaking by the time I can make it home but will also be knackered after a double shift."

"I promise I will make it up to you in any special way of your choice as soon as I have recovered a bit ;)!"

"Sleep tight and don't let that beast of yours bite :D"

Pete could not help himself and groaned out loud in disappointment before answering the text.

"It's okay love, no worries I understand. I will make the beast wait for you. You can count on it that he will be very hungry by the time you will be ready to play"

"So better prepare yourself, you will be in for a real treat. Love you baby, be safe XXX."

Pete let a deep sigh escape whilst thinking "damn that for sure is a real bummer."

He sat there for a while longer randomly switching channels in a slightly foul mood now.

He even forgot all about his neighbour and did not look outside anymore.

Thoroughly disappointed with how this otherwise so promising-looking evening now suddenly turned out to end badly.

At least I have a day off tomorrow so Sarah better be prepared for some fireworks.

Maybe I will crawl back into bed with her tomorrow when she has slept a bit and cuddle up real close.

Cuddle close, wake her up and feel her up to see if she has stayed horny all wet and leaking for me as promised.

Being distracted by his thoughts Pete had not noticed, but it had become rather late.

As there was still nothing interesting on telly, no fun action with Sarah to be and being after midnight he decided to call it a day and go to bed.

So he turned off the tv and the lights and went upstairs.

As he walked into their bedroom he took off his clothes and dropped them on the chair in the corner being used to sleep naked.

He sat down on the bed turned out the bedlights and got ready for sleep.

As he lay down he briefly stroked his cock and considered having a quick relief wank but decided to save and keep it for a later session with Sarah.

He was already getting drowsy and almost falling asleep when he remembered he did forget to brush his teeth.

Reluctantly he got out of bed again and in the dark walked over naked to the bathroom to brush them.

Right as he finished he heard a car stop outside.

As he was up anyway his curiosity peeked, typically there were no car's in their street this late.

So he walked back to their bedroom and looked out the window.

There she was getting out of a car. The neighbour that had kept his thoughts busy.

He could not help but stare as she got out. Looking great in that dress.

He noticed how she glanced back at the driver over her shoulder before she seemed to hurry inside.

Pete could feel something stir between his legs simply watching her again.

Thinking I should not but I can't help it, as she scurried inside thinking look at that ass, it is lovely.

His hand went down and grabbed hold of his dick.

Forgetting all about his resolve of saving his stamina for Sarah as he absent-mindedly started stroking his cock.

Seeing the light go on in the hall of his neighbour able to see some of her movement.

Thinking where she might have been and in his horny mind making her do all kinds of things next.

Standing in front of their window feeling his cock grow in his hand slowly pulling his foreskin back and forth over his gland.

While stroking he watched how she turned off the lights downstairs and some lights briefly became lit upstairs.

Suddenly his hopes and cock went up that this might somehow end up as a pleasant night after all.

The lights upstairs also went out and Pete was staring intently across the street trying to see where she had gone.

As his eyes got more used to the darkness he could make her out.

Moving around in the darkness of her bedroom, but was still visible in a bit of a blur somewhat like a ghost.

His dick was rock hard by now and he started pumping harder, breathing hard and captured by her blurred outlines.

He could just about make out how she seemed to be in a state of hurry, undressed dropping her clothes down to the floor.

Pete's dick throbbed as he glimpsed a brief glance at her white asscheeks before disappearing from his view.

Figuring she must have jumped into her bed, he stood there transfixed rubbing his hard cock wondering what she might be doing right now.

Unable to make himself stop he stood there, fondling his itching pole hoping for another glimpse.

He did take a few steps back from his window, masturbating, slightly shaking on his knees feeling the anticipation of an orgasm building in his balls.

Right when he had started stroking in full fast-forward mode to reach an orgasm not expecting to see more of her out of nowhere she suddenly appeared at her window again.

Pete almost orgasmed at the mere sight of her appearing. She did not only appear at her window in clear view but was naked just as he was.

Not only naked like him but obviously also just as horny. The hard nipples of her tits were visible even from across the street.

And her hand, his cock jumped and hardened, it was between her legs. It was holding something and she was moving it.

Fuck, look at her she is fucking herself with a vibrator or dildo. Oh my god, this is so hot.

She must be in such need to be putting herself out there like this, such a horny slut.

That's when it hit Pete. Could she perhaps be thinking about me and that other time?

Is she doing this on purpose? Does it perhaps turn her on just as much as it does for me?

His cock immediately reacted and started leaking drops of precum.

His loins going wild, shaking on his legs he started stroking his raging dick ferociously now.

Thinking "Yes, she must be enjoying this as much as I am."

Can she perhaps see me? Is it making her cunt itch even more?

What if she is unaware and can't see me, do I dare?

Unable to resist his line of thinking, shaking on his legs Pete wobbled over to the bedroom door.

Flipped the light switch and promptly stepped back right in front of the window.

Looking at his neighbour's window again, his big young hard cock out in full display while wanking in earnest now.

He could see her body react and shake, hitting him as well "She has seen me for sure now!"

He started making fucking thrust movements with his hips towards her all the while giving long strokes over his leaking beast.

Drops of precum made the dark purple swollen head of his beast shine almost angrily in the light.

He could see how his neighbour's body shake as she started rapidly slamming her pleasure toy deep into her cunt with force.

Her body was shaking all over and Pete realized she must be orgasming.

Both hands on his cock now pulling and pushing at the same time as he did see her stumble down backwards away from the window.

His hormones going wild, and not a spot of decency or shame was left.

No guilt about cheating on Sarah about sharing this moment with his neighbour, both crazed and driven by sheer lust.

As she fell away from the window he could tell she was still orgasming.

His balls contracted and as he started to orgasm his tip started spraying big blobs of cum.

Shooting several big long strains of his private egg yolk all of them splashing right onto their bedroom window.

"Fuck nhhg, yes slut take my hnhn big cock poundnggg deeep innnhgh your wet cunt you slut."

Buckling himself now, staggering to stay on his feet "I will make ynnnh cum wiitzzhhh meeeee and fill up your sinkhole!!! aaarch"

While cumming he kept on stroking his cum covered glitchy cock and suddenly it went into overdrive.

His mind was blown away as never before had his dick made him feel like this, another orgasm overwhelmed him and his cock erupted again.

"hhnn yseess aagagaggaaiaian cummmm..." as another load of jizz forcefully shot from the mouth of his beast.

That second wave took the last part of his strength and he shakily collapsed to the floor.

As the orgasm start to dwindle away and he realized what had just happened "Oh my god that was awesome but what on earth have I done?"

"Why was that so intense? What have I done? Should I tell Sarah? Can I even tell Sarah?"

"What about the neighbour? How is she feeling and what was she thinking? What is she thinking right now?"

"Did anybody else see me?" and as that last thought got in his mind he could feel his dick twitch slightly again.

He ran to the light switch, turned it off and jumped into bed.

As soon as he pulled a blanket on top of him his thoughts seeped away.

Right before falling into an exhausted and very satisfied deep sleep thinking "We will see about all of that tomorrow."

12