Bedroom Windows

Story Info
A couple’s erotic adventure with a newly available neighbor.
12.1k words
4.58
25.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers

Jackie and her husband Tim lived across the street. They'd lived there for three years. She was friendly and cheerful. He rarely engaged, just went about his business, whatever that was, uninterested in the neighbors.

Gina and David had lived on the street for many years. Happily married, they found each other late in life after hard first marriages. They had a casual friendship with Jackie and liked her, chatting from time to time in the street.

Jackie was an attractive redhead in her late forties, about ten years younger than them. She had a fun sense of humor and a winning smile. She had a nice figure, long arms and legs, and ample breasts. David imagined she looked great naked.

The couples' bedroom windows, on upper floors, faced each other across the narrow street on the hillside above the small downtown. Gina and David never closed their curtains. David was an exhibitionist and voyeur by nature. Gina was just careless. She liked the view up the hill and keeping the curtains and window open at night let in the fresh air she loved.

Jackie and Tim were the opposite when it came to privacy. They sometimes opened their bedroom blinds during the day, but always buttoned up tight in the evenings. David wished they would relax and give him a glimpse of Jackie. It had never happened.

The pandemic and lockdown started the year before. It trapped people together. Gina and David did well. They enjoyed spending so much time with each other, even if they missed contact with others.

Jackie and Tim didn't fare as well. After a year of pandemic the little street regularly filled with the sounds of arguing. Their fights grew more intense as the pandemic wore on, sometimes ending with Tim storming out and roaring away in his sports car, tires squealing.

So Gina and David were not entirely surprised when Tim pulled up in a large rental truck one morning and started emptying the place. As he cleaned out the home, Jackie stood silently by the front door. Tim was furious and shouted when he passed by her. When he drove off Jackie stood for a while then walked into the house, softly closing the door behind her.

A few days later, Gina returned from a hike.

"I ran into Jackie out front this morning. Tim's not coming back and he's already filed for divorce," Gina told him, her eyes wide.

"So he's been planning this for a while then."

"Yep. He always seemed like a creep, but Jackie's still devastated. He left so suddenly and violently. They didn't have kids but they'd been married nearly twenty years." Gina looked sad. "I had to hold her for a long time to comfort her."

"Of course. Poor thing." David felt bad for Jackie and wondered why some men were such shits.

"I invited her to come for dinner and company whenever she feels ready. She appreciated the offer."

"Good. I'm glad you did"

Gina reached out and hugged David tight. They knew they had a good thing.

The next Friday Jackie called Gina and asked if she could come over that evening.

"Of course, Gina. Come for dinner. We'd love to have you." Their pandemic social calendar was usually open.

"Just bring yourself and whatever appetite you have. David will fix us something nice to eat."

At dinner Gina mostly pushed the food around her plate, but she was ready to talk.

"I knew things were bad but he caught me completely by surprise when he left. We'd had another big fight, but no worse than others. Then -- boom -- he's gone and our home is ransacked. And he instantly filed divorce papers."

Jackie took another long drink of wine. David reached over and patted her shoulder. Jackie looked up and smiled faintly.

"It's probably for the best overall. I should have been brave enough to leave myself, long ago. The love -- and sex -- disappeared quickly." She paused and drank more wine.

"He never said he loved me and was hardly ever interested in sex. He mostly just worked and criticized me."

David wondered why a guy wouldn't want an active sex life with Jackie. He suspected Tim had his own ways of taking care of his sexual needs, whatever they might be, and they didn't involve Jackie. David kept his thoughts to himself.

"Sorry if I'm sharing too much."

"No, no, Gina. It's perfectly fine. We just want to be here for you. You can talk about anything." Gina patted Jackie's knee and smiled warmly.

"We married so young and then it went cold between us so fast. I found him intimidating and hard to talk to, especially about sensitive things like sex. I never got the chance to explore my own sexuality. It got to the point I even secretly watched some porn just to see what I was missing."

Jackie finished her wine, then tipped the glass toward David for a re-fill.

"My first marriage was similar -- married very young with little experience -- then our sex life, such as it was, died on the vine right away." David said. "It leaves you wondering if there's something wrong with you." David thought how grateful he was to have found Gina. They wanted to please each other in every way, including sexually.

Jackie nodded. "And now I'm old and getting divorced. I'm going to have to sell the house and move somewhere cheaper by the end of the summer. Tim is being awful," she said, dejectedly. She drank more wine.

Gina leaned over and hugged her.

"Being able to talk with you means so much to me," Jackie said. "We had some couple friends, but mainly from his work so they've probably been hearing his side of the story -- that I'm a monster, I suppose. My good friends are mostly back east, where we came from. So it's wonderful I can talk to you two."

They all smiled.

"But I should leave you guys in peace and head home. Thank you so much for having me."

Jackie stood and they headed for the door. She gave them each a long hug, standing on her toes to reach David.

They exchanged goodnights and Jackie went home.

"She's really sweet," Gina said as they undressed for bed in front of their open window.

"Very sweet," David agreed.

He loved watching Gina undress. They were in their late fifties but both were fit and slim. Jackie had a beautiful face and brilliant smile, framed in lovely blond shoulder length hair. She had perfect breasts, with pale areolas and nipples. An avid hiker, her legs were spectacular and her ass was firm.

David was tall, lean, and handsome, with blue eyes and greying hair. His legs were long and his stomach flat. He and Gina stayed in shape for each other. He knew he was a lucky man in so many ways -- but mostly for having Gina.

They turned off the light, climbed into bed naked, and held each other close as they drifted off to sleep.

___

The warm summer went on. One morning Gina told David she'd noticed Jackie was running every day.

"I've noticed." David also noticed she looked great in her running outfit, usually small shorts and a tank top.

"Unlike most people, she's getting in better shape during the pandemic. I see her getting into the car with her yoga mat, too."

"Good for her," David replied as he cooked their eggs.

"It seems like she's really doing better."

David turned from the stove and slid the eggs onto their plates.

"She's probably starting to enjoy the lack of Tim and having her freedom for the first time in God knows how long."

"Yep," Gina agreed before diving into her breakfast.

The next day, David told her he saw Jackie that morning running in town.

"She seemed to be in good spirits." He didn't mention her erect nipples or the big, long hug and dazzling smile she gave him.

David had also noticed Jackie had stopped being careful about closing her blinds. Now and then he caught quick glimpses of her, changing after runs or getting ready for bed. Not wanting Gina to feel bad -- or mad at him -- he tried not to be obvious when snuck quick peeks at Jackie's window. Such is the secret life of voyeurs.

One day Gina crossed the street and visited Jackie for a couple of hours.

"Jackie's definitely doing better," Gina told David when she returned. "She's got a good lawyer, though she's still moving at the end of the summer. You're right about her relishing her freedom. She's not ready to start dating, but she's enjoying life much more."

"That's good to hear. I'm glad you're getting closer. You're the perfect friend for her now."

"We do connect well," Gina agreed, smiling to herself. "I invited her to come for dinner again tomorrow if that's ok with you."

"That's great. I'll make something good."

"Like you always do, babe." She smiled.

Jackie seemed like a new woman when David opened the door the next evening -- no more dour expression or bags under her eyes from crying. She smiled happily and seemed relaxed.

"Hi David! I'd hug you but my hands are full. I need to make amends for all the wine I drank last time!" She held up two bottles of wine.

"That plus what we've got should be nearly enough," he joked.

"Where would you like these?"

"Down there on the liquor shelf." He pointed to the low shelf next to the table.

She bent at the waist to set the bottles down. Ever vigilant, David peered down her loose-fitting blouse as she leaned over, catching a glimpse of her large breasts in her plunging lacy bra. He noticed her pale freckles. He always had a thing for redheads. She was dressed sexier than the last time she came.

"Hi Jackie!" Gina smiled broadly. Jackie threw her arms around her.

"You look great, Jackie. Don't you think David?"

"Really great," David said with all honesty.

"I'm trying to up my game a bit." Jackie smiled at them.

Over the course of the evening, David saw Gina and Jackie had become real friends. Jackie also clearly liked spending time with the two of them. The wine flowed and they laughed.

When it was time to go, Jackie -- a little tipsy -- gave them both long, lingering hugs.

"I just love you two!" she said while David was in her grip. David loved feeling her breasts pressed against his chest. He could feel her heart beating.

Gina was beaming as Jackie headed out the door.

___

Later that week, David came home earlier than expected. He walked through the house to their bedroom, but Gina wasn't home. Reaching for his phone to text her, he saw movement in Jackie's bedroom, her blinds wide open. The voyeur dug out his binoculars and took a closer look -- from behind an armchair so he wouldn't be seen.

Jackie was standing in her room in her running clothes. She must have been on speaker phone because she was talking. She slowly pulled off her top, then her shorts. No lights were on and the room was not well lit, but David saw well enough to tremble slightly as Jackie removed her sports bra, then slid down her panties. Completely naked, Jackie took something from the nightstand, cleared the bed except for the sheets, and lay face down.

Suddenly Gina entered the frame of the binoculars, which David nearly dropped. She was dressed but quickly shimmied out of her pants and slowly climbed onto the bed in her panties and top.

She straddled Jackie's round naked ass, then poured what must be massage oil into her hands. Stunned, David watched Gina massage Jackie, starting at her neck, then moving to her shoulders, her back, and her lower back. Did she linger as she massaged Jackie's ass, then thighs? Gina worked her way down Jackie's body, all the way to her pretty feet.

Then Gina moved aside and Jackie turned onto her back. Gina straddled her again, this time with her thighs around Jackie's hips. Applying more oil, Gina resumed massaging, starting with Jackie's graceful neck. She gave extra attention to Jackie's large breasts. She slowed again when she reached Jackie's hips, but the low light kept David from seeing exactly what was going on. After working down to Jackie's feet, Gina climbed off.

Jackie slowly got up, left the room, then emerging with a towel she handed to Gina. After wiping off her hands and thighs, Gina pulled her pants on and arranged her hair. David saw Gina speaking to Jackie -- who was still completely naked -- then they hugged and kissed each other on the cheek. They walked out of the room.

David tried to process what he saw -- not overtly sexual but unquestionably sensual. Gina admitted to having had a crush on a woman once when she was young, but said she'd never been sexual with a woman. He knew her sexual experience before they got together had been extensive -- including with other men while she was married to her first husband -- but Gina kept the details a closely guarded secret from him.

He didn't know what to think about Gina and Jackie. It could have been innocent, but that wasn't how it looked. Innocent or not, he found it arousing.

Gina came in the front door moments later.

"Oh, you're home, baby." She was calm and told David she'd been at Jackie's.

"She's having a hard day and strained a calf muscle running. It was hurting so much I gave her calf a rub. The oil smelled good, see?"

She held her hands up so David could smell the lavender scent.

"Mmmm. I'm sure she appreciated that."

David played along -- a "calf rub" to him didn't usually involve a lingering massage of the entire naked body, giving special attention to the erogenous parts. Then again, he thought, he'd been spying on Jackie through the binoculars and wasn't divulging that either. David felt concerned, guilty, and titillated.

In the end, titillation won out.

After dinner, holding a bottle of massage oil he asked, "Would the massage good Samaritan like some care herself?" He knew the answer. Gina had never turned down a massage.

"Ooh, yes, baby!" She grinned and scampered off to the bedroom, with David close behind.

Leaving the lights on, they pulled off their clothes and Gina lay face down on the bed. Massage oil at the ready, David straddled her beautiful little ass. Starting at her neck, he brushed aside her lovely blond hair, then slowly massaged her neck then worked his way down her back. As always, the sight and feel of her naked body gave him an instant erection, which he rubbed between her cheeks as he massaged her lower back. Gina cooed appreciatively.

Moving down to straddle her legs, he forcefully kneaded the large muscles of her ass, spreading her cheeks with each strong push. He let a stream of warm massage oil stream down between her cheeks, where he massaged with his thumb. Gina murmured approvingly.

After massaging her silky thighs and shapely calves, David turned her over. Straddling her pussy -- his erection raging -- he massaged her perfect breasts. Her nipples hardened at his touch and she moaned when he pinched them softly. He knelt between her spread legs and ran his fingers through the soft golden hair between them. Spreading her pale pink lips with his free hand, he drizzled another stream of warm oil onto her pussy, letting it run down to her ass. As he gently massaged, Gina's clit swelled. Her moans intensified.

After taking the purple vibrator from the nightstand, he set it next to him then held Gina's ass with both hands, lifting her slightly as he rubbed his rock hard cock up and down between the lips of her slippery pussy, pleasuring her clit. After a few moments he plunged into her.

"Oh God," she cried.

Holding her ass with one hand, he took the vibrator in the other as he pushed his full length in and out. He turned the vibrator on the way she liked and circled her engorged clit while he filled her tight pussy with his thick cock. David fucked her slowly and brought her closer and closer with the vibrator. Gina's eyes closed and she gently pinched her nipples.

As Gina's thighs began to twitch and her moans grew louder, David focused the vibrator on her clit. Soon her orgasm exploded, wracking her body with spasms of intense pleasure. As she cried out, warm liquid spurted out of her onto David's cock as he continued pushing in and out of her.

Gina's powerful orgasm, and feeling her warm fluid on his cock, pushed David over the edge. Tossing the vibrator aside he gripped her ass tightly with both hands as he came incredibly hard, filling her with warm cum as he thrust his full length in and out of her.

He stayed inside Gina for a long time, wanting to prolong the feeling. They kissed passionately. As they held each other, David felt content.

Drifting off to sleep, he wondered if Jackie had been watching.

___

"Jackie's invited us to her place for dinner tonight!" Gina smiled at David.

"Nice. That'll be fun and get me out of cooking."

That evening Gina got more dressed up than usual, well beyond her usual pandemic-wear.

"You look great, sweetheart," he told her. He wondered if she wanted to look extra nice for her special friend.

"Thanks. I'm sick of letting my nice clothes gather dust in the closet."

"So that means I have to wear pants?"

"You wear whatever you want -- or don't want -- baby." She gave his ass a pat.

Their dinner with Jackie was lovely. The conversation was fun and the food delicious. The women often touched each other's arms as they talked. Had they always done that?

Jackie dressed up, too. She wore a short summery dress with a plunging neckline that displayed her breasts. David used all his powers to avoid staring at her enticing cleavage, and often succeeded. He noticed Gina looking, too.

Into their third bottle of wine as they sat in her living room, Jackie stood and announced, "It's hot tub time!"

David didn't know she had a hot tub. The idea of being in a hot tub with these two beautiful women was wildly appealing.

"And I've changed the old rule imposed by what's-his name; bathing suits are no longer required!" Jackie smiled broadly.

"That's good," Gina said. "Because we didn't bring any."

"I knew I forgot something." David smiled.

"Then let the naked pool party begin!" Jackie declared as she quickly left the room. Moments later she returned with towels.

"Sorry, but this is the closest we have to a changing room. The tub is just outside that door," she said, pointing.

After a moment's pause they all started disrobing. In voyeur heaven, David watched Jackie enthusiastically pull her dress up over her head and off. She was wearing a pink low-cut bra and matching thong panties. David noticed Gina taking in the view, too.

"Jackie, you look fantastic!" Gina said. "You've gotten yourself into such great shape this summer."

"Do you think?" Jackie asked, beaming at the compliment. She held her hands up and twirled around in a circle for them, her luscious breasts bouncing.

"Gina's right, Jackie." It was the best David could muster. He was surprised he could form words.

As Gina and David stripped to their underwear, Jackie faced her guests and slowly removed her bra and slid down her thong. For a small, slim woman, her breasts were substantial. They were beautifully shaped and her pink areolas and nipples were large. She was covered in pale freckles that David found adorable. He was entranced by her carefully trimmed patch of wispy red pubic hair. Beneath it he could just see the slit of her delicate pussy. Her runner's legs were gorgeous. Gina seemed equally fascinated by Jackie's show.

Standing naked before them in the bright light, Jackie watched Gina and David as they peeled off the rest of their clothes.

"You guys look so great!" she said.

Standing naked with her, Gina and David looked each other over and smiled.

"We do what we can with what we've got," David managed. He was stunned he hadn't yet embarrassed himself with a huge erection.

"To the tub we go!" Jackie cried as she handed them towels.

The women arm in arm ahead of David, he marveled at their delightful asses as they walked.

It was an old school hot tub, small and made of wood. They had to sit close. Jackie sat between them. The soothing hot water almost reached the women's luscious breasts, which David considered a masterpiece of hot tub design.

dloveSF
dloveSF
142 Followers