Bedroom Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They talked and laughed for over and hour. At one point David asked Jackie how her calf was doing.

Jackie seemed at a loss before Gina quickly chimed in.

"I told David how you hurt your calf so bad running last week that I had to give it a rub."

"Right," Jackie responded, looking relieved. "The pain still comes and goes, but the rubbing helped." She gave Gina's knee a squeeze and smiled.

Eventually Jackie said she was going to melt if she stayed in the tub any longer. She stood up. David watched the warm water run off her voluptuous breasts and toned body. Taking the cue, he and Gina stood as well.

"I love you both!" Jackie exclaimed, holding her arms wide for a hug. Neither David nor Gina hesitated. They closed in and had a long, naked group hug. The feeling of the women's breasts and hips against him made David weak in the knees. But he kept his composure and, remarkably, so did his cock.

He gallantly let the ladies exit first -- and enjoyed watching their fine asses and pussies as they slowly climbed out of the tub. David appreciated that the patio was well lit. The naked beauties waited for him at the bottom of the steps, each extending a hand for him to hold as he came out.

David had only ever had dreams like this.

Back in the living room they laughed, toweled off, and slowly dressed. At the door they exchanged hugs and little kisses -- on the lips this time.

Back home in their bedroom, Gina and David quickly got their clothes off. They left the light on. Gina lay across the bed, her legs facing the window, which she rarely did.

"Let's take advantage of being so clean, baby," she said softly.

Gina spread her legs and rubbed her pussy. Wasting no time David got on top of her with his head facing the window. He lowered his now rock hard cock into her warm mouth, then buried his face in her delicious pussy, which smelled pleasantly of chlorine. They ate each other greedily. Gina somehow took in his entire length as he gently fucked her beautiful mouth. She squeezed his firm ass each time he pushed into her. David used his tongue to pleasure her entire pussy, sometimes pushing the tip of his tongue inside her.

They rolled onto their sides, still tightly clenched together. She licked his balls then circled his ass with her warm wet tongue. He spread her cheeks wide and licked her furiously. Returning to her pussy, he sucked her clit and slid two fingers deep in her vagina. Gina took his cock back into her mouth and expertly sucked and licked him while he fucked her with his fingers and pleasured her swollen clit.

Sensing she was close to coming, David pulled out of Gina's mouth so she could focus on her orgasm. Seconds later she came prodigiously, bucking and squirting into his hungry mouth. She screamed as the overwhelming sensations pulsed through her body.

When her orgasm finally subsided, David rolled her over and pulled her to the end of the bed face down, her legs hanging to the ground and her ass on the edge of the bed.

"Uh huh. Fuck me hard, David," she growled.

He needed no instructions. He spread her legs and thrust his cock deep into her pussy from behind. She gripped the bed with her hands as he pounded in and out of her, his full length penetrating her deeply. Her body quaked. He loved the feeling of crashing into her ass each time his cock disappeared inside her. Pulling her toward him by her shoulders, then her hips, he fucked her wildly until he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Come in me now, David," Gina pleaded.

At that, his rapturous orgasm erupted, throbbing intensely as his cum flowed inside her. He cried out as it went on and on.

Spent, they climbed into bed, the light still on.

"Let me get you a warm wet towel," he said.

"Mmmm, baby," Gina purred.

Heading to the bathroom, David glanced out the window. Jackie was standing at her window, lights on, watching.

___

David had walked down into town to run errands when Jackie ran up to him, breathing hard.

"Ooh, this has been a long run! Do you mind if we sit on the bench for a moment while I catch my breath?"

"Sure, Jackie."

He sat and patted the spot next to him. Jackie sat so close their arms touched.

"We loved the naked pool party." David smiled. He tried his best to keep his eyes from roaming over her delectable body. Her breasts -- nipples erect -- were moving as she breathed.

"It was so fun, wasn't it? So relaxing; I usually fall right to sleep after being in the tub." She touched his hand as she spoke.

"Gina and I weren't quite ready for sleep when we got home," David said with a small smile.

"I hope you two found an enjoyable way to wind down then." Jackie smiled as they danced around what they were really discussing.

"We did, Jackie. Very nice. Thanks for having us over."

"You're welcome in my hot tub any time, David." She gave his thigh a squeeze.

"Now I need to complete this last half mile up the darn hill." She kissed his cheek, stood, and scampered off. David admired her ass as she ran, remembering her wet naked body.

Utterly distracted, he forgot he was on a mission and started walking back toward the house. Then his fog lifted and he turned back around to run his errands, thoughts of Jackie's breasts bouncing in his mind.

Fifteen minutes later Gina texted to say she was going on a hike with Jackie and would be gone a couple of hours. David was suspicious; Jackie had just finished a long run.

"Ok babe. You two have a nice hike. I'll probably get home about the same time as you."

Lies beget lies and David walked straight home.

He slipped into the house through the back and went right to the bedroom, staying away from the window. Picking up the binoculars, which now lived in his nightstand drawer, he peered around the curtains and trained them on Jackie's window.

Her lights were not on, so the room was fairly dark. But Gina and Jackie were standing next to the bed.

As he watched, the women kissed passionately, their arms wrapped around each other. They pulled each other's clothes off frantically then pressed their nude bodies together, kissing all the while. Gina's hands moved to squeeze Jackie's ass. Jackie lowered herself and began sucking Gina's nipples while she held Gina's beautiful ass. Then, still clutching Gina, Jackie fell to her knees and buried her mouth in Gina's pussy. Gina spread her legs wider and threw her head back as Jackie consumed her.

They got onto the bed, kissing and touching everywhere. Gina moved on top of Jackie so they faced opposite directions. They ate each other's pussy and played with each other's nipples for a long time. David could tell from Gina's movements she was fucking Jackie with her fingers while she licked her clit.

Eventually they separated and sat close, facing each other with their legs spread. Jackie positioned them so their legs were scissored and their pussies touched. Jackie then started moving her hips, grinding her pussy against Gina's. Then Gina began moving her hips, too. After a time, Jackie thrashed about as an orgasm crashed over her.

When it ended, she dropped down and resumed eating Gina's pussy, Jackie's ass up facing the window. Moments later Gina came and she held Jackie's head tightly between her shapely legs as she trembled and twitched.

They lay on the bed naked for a long time, kissing and gently stroking each other. They rose together and went into the bathroom.

David was trembling when the women emerged with towels after their shower. They dried each other lovingly. Then Jackie dressed, they kissed once more, and left the bedroom.

David was dumfounded. He thought he'd be overwhelmed with jealously. As far as he knew neither he nor Gina had ever strayed during the marriage. It was not an open marriage. But he mostly felt profoundly aroused.

David didn't have time to sort out his thoughts because Gina walked in the front door five minutes later. She seemed flustered on seeing him. But he didn't let on. They just talked calmly about the women's hike and how their days went.

He didn't ask about Gina's wet hair.

___

Things stayed normal between David and Gina. They went about their daily routines without once talking about Jackie. What he'd seen them doing was certainly on David's mind. It had to be on Gina's mind. But he wasn't sure how he felt about it.

On Thursday Gina left to visit her daughter for two days. As David watched from the bedroom window, Gina stopped the car as Jackie came out to the street and leaned in Gina's window. Unable to see, David imagined a discrete kiss goodbye. Gina drove off.

Just as he was falling asleep that evening, David saw Jackie's bedroom light come on. Taking the binoculars from the nightstand in the dark room, he trained them on Jackie's window. She was standing between her bed and the window. Facing away from the window, she pulled off her shirt and pants.

Then she turned and faced directly out the window. In slow motion she unfastened her bra, pushed the straps off her shoulders, and let it fall to the floor. She rubbed her newly freed breasts. Then -- looking straight at David's window -- she slid her tiny panties down, then kicked them aside. Jackie stood still facing David's dark window, completely naked.

Powerfully aroused and heart pounding, David put down the binoculars, turned on his nightstand light, and got out of bed -- naked, as he always slept. He pretended to walk past the window and just happen to notice Jackie standing there. He stopped and turned toward her. They stood facing each other for a few moments, both completely naked.

Then Jackie smiled, raised her hand, and gave him a little wave, her breasts swaying slightly. He smiled and waved back. He wondered if she was close enough to see his cock was half erect. Jackie smiled again, turned, and slowly climbed into bed -- showing off her gorgeous ass -- then turned out her light.

After he returned to bed, David quickly brought himself to orgasm, imagining Jackie making herself come as she thought of him.

___

In the morning, they found themselves together in the street in their robes as they brought in the freshly emptied trash cans.

"Good morning, David." Jackie flashed that smile.

"I see we have similar taste in pajamas."

"Apparently so," he managed, surprised at how calmly she brought up last night's erotic show.

"I've slept naked since I was a teenager."

"I just started," Jackie replied as she adjusted the belt on her robe. "It was never appreciated by my ex so I bundled up."

"Well you were missing out. It's so sensual."

"Especially with an appreciative audience." She smiled at David lasciviously. He blushed and felt himself getting hard under his robe.

"How are you going to survive as a bachelor while Gina's away?" she asked. "I told her I'd keep an eye on you."

"I'll muddle through."

"Why don't you let me cook dinner for you tonight?" she asked, smiling. "You can even wear those pajamas of yours in the hot tub afterwards." She winked.

"That sounds good, Jackie." It sounded very good.

"Wonderful! See you at seven then." She gave him a hug and a quick kiss on the lips, then went inside.

He felt uneasy, but already aroused, when he knocked at her door that night. She answered wearing tight yoga pants and a light colored blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra; he could just see her nipples through the thin material.

"Come in, David!" She got on her toes to hug him tightly.

As she finished making dinner he sat at the counter overlooking the kitchen, chatting. Her breasts swayed as she chopped and stirred. She caught him looking a couple of times.

"I skipped the bra tonight," she said mischievously, looking him in the eye. "I figured it was coming off for the pool party anyway."

"That's very practical." David smiled. "Can I help you with dinner?" he asked, not particularly wanting to leave his fine vantage point.

"Oh no. Just keep our wine glasses full. You get to be pampered tonight, lonely husband." David's imagination and heart were racing.

Jackie was a good cook. As they ate and talked -- and drank more wine -- she touched his hand and arm often.

As soon as she cleared their plates she announced it was hot tub time. They stripped naked in the living room then went out to the tub. Getting in before him, Jackie climbed over the edge of the tub very slowly giving him a clear view of her pink pussy, firm ass, and beautiful legs. David's cock twitched.

They sat close in the steaming water. Soon, beads of sweat slowly rolled down Jackie's chest, some of them making it to the tips of her erect nipples just above water level. David tried to seem nonchalant.

"I think my tits are a little too big for my size," she said, noticing his glances. She cupped each breast with a hand and held them.

"What do you think?" She lifted one then the other for his inspection.

It took David a moment to compose himself.

"They're lovely, Jackie. They couldn't be nicer. You have a great figure."

David's cock was growing under the water.

"Thanks, David! That's so sweet of you to say." She leaned her head on his shoulder for a moment.

They talked together for half an hour, their hips touching under the water.

"Do you like massage, David?"

"Are their people who don't?" His pulse quickened.

"Well, Gina helped me out with my sore calf that time. Could I give you a massage to return the favor? All part of pampering the lonely husband. I did tell Gina I'd take care of you." She smiled seductively.

He didn't hesitate for an instant.

"That would be a treat. I'd love that." His cock hardened.

"Then off we go to the massage studio!" She stood and climbed out of the tub, waiting for him naked with her hand outstretched to help him out. David stepped out and took her hand. Neither of them mentioned his cock, which was pointing straight to the massage studio.

Picking up a towel, she turned and dried him off. Reaching his fully erect cock, she dried it and his balls carefully, murmuring appreciatively. She got on her knees to dry his legs and ass, his cock inches from her face.

She stood and dried her body.

"Come on, lonely husband, follow me."

She turned, opened the door, and led him by the hand down the stairs to her bedroom. Once there, she lit several candles then turned off the light.

"We wouldn't want nosey neighbors to get the wrong idea." She winked again.

"Go ahead and lie face down on the bed, David.

He did and she joined him on the bed, no longer wearing the towel she'd wrapped around herself. She straddled him and rested her ass on his.

Drizzling massage oil on his back, she said, "You have a beautiful body, David. I've always noticed that."

"Thank you," he replied softly.

Her small hands were soft as silk, but strong. She carefully stroked his neck and ran her fingers through his hair to massage his scalp. She caressed his earlobes, leaning down to whisper into his ear, "Does that feel good?"

"Mm hmm." He whispered. Her hot breath in his ear made a chill run down his spine. He felt her breasts resting on his back, her nipples hard.

Moving down she worked the muscles of his back, then each arm. Applying more oil to his lower back, she worked it carefully. She moved down his body and he felt the oil dripping on to his ass. He shivered when her hands began kneading his ass.

"Do you like to be touched everywhere?" she asked softly.

"Yes."

"Me too." She brushed her fingers between his cheeks then slowly began circling with her finger. Another chill ran through David. His erection was raging and he lifted slightly to rearrange himself so his cock was pointed down between his legs.

"Good, get comfortable and relaxed, David."

As she moved down to massage his thighs, her hands brushed up against his hard cock and balls. His jumped each time she touched it.

After finishing his calves, she whispered, "Turn over now, David."

He did as he was told. Jackie got back on top of him, first straddling his belly while she worked on his shoulders and chest. Her breasts swayed with each stroke. She smiled as she saw him watching them.

"I guess you do think they're the right size."

"I do," he murmured.

She smiled and moved herself down his body, slowly lowering her pussy onto his rock hard cock. As she gently massaged his stomach she slid her pussy up and down him, her pink lips wrapped around his shaft. He could feel she was wet. He moaned softly at the incredible sensation.

"That feels good," she said softly.

She moved her body further down his and began massaging his thighs.

"You have such strong legs." As she massaged them firmly she lowered her head so her soft hair caressed his cock and balls. David squirmed with intense pleasure. The sight and feel of her red hair teasing his cock was almost too much for him. He ran his fingers through her hair.

Jackie lifted slightly and began stroking his cock with her breasts, her pink nipples fully erect. David quivered.

"Do my tits feel good there, David?"

"Uh huh," he said, using all his strength to avoid coming all over them.

She rubbed oil onto her breasts and pressed them together, moving up and down with David's cock between them. He moaned again.

"Not yet, David," she said, lifting herself up and looking into his eyes.

She took his cock in her hands and rubbed it softly with oil. Holding it straight up, she lifted herself above him then slowly lowered down onto his cock until her pussy swallowed it. She held still at first.

"God. It's so thick and hard. It fills my pussy perfectly." She purred.

"I'm going to fuck you now, David."

He could say nothing. The feeling of his cock in her tight, wet pussy was indescribable.

Jackie began to move up and down the full length of his cock, supporting herself on his thighs.

When he started moving with her she told him, "No, David. Let me fuck you. You can hold my tits, though." Her eyes were half closed as she moved up and down on him.

He squeezed her magnificent breasts with both hands and played with her hard nipples, which didn't help delay his coming orgasm but felt wonderful. Her breasts were soft and beautiful. He could tell from her moans and movements that her nipples were sensitive to his touch.

"Mmmm," she murmured and began moving more quickly up and down his cock.

"Come inside me, David."

Just hearing her words made David's volcanic orgasm erupt. Jackie slammed up and down on his cock, now resting her hand on his shoulders as he gripped her ass with both hands. Powerful pulses shot his cum into her as waves of delight made him buck and cry out. It went on and on as Jackie fucked him relentlessly.

When it finally ended, she said, "You just lie back, David. I'm not done with you." He shuddered.

She lifted herself slowly off his shrinking cock, then moved up his body so her red, swollen pussy was directly over his mouth.

"Eat me, David. Taste you cum in me and make me come."

She lowered herself onto his eager mouth and he devoured her. The juices from her perfect pussy were flowing and delicious. He could feel his warm cum on his lips and tongue. He had never tasted it before. He lapped at her vagina to get every drop.

"Does it taste good, David?" she asked breathlessly as she squirmed on his mouth.

Busy circling her clit with his tongue, he could only respond, "Mm hmm."

"Ooh, that's just right. Suck my clit too."

He took her hard clit in his mouth and sucked it gently, flicking the tip with his tongue at the same time.

Jackie moaned loudly and he began to feel her thighs quivering against the side of his face. She was getting close. David rubbed her clit with his mouth and tongue more vigorously. Jackie grew quiet and dug her nails into his shoulders.

Suddenly she screamed, "Oh my God" and came hard, rubbing back and forth furiously on his tongue and lips as he pleasured her.