Bedroom Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Jackie screamed and shook violently as she had an overpowering orgasm -- David's hard cock in her ass and Gina sucking her swollen clit. At that, David came, too. Gina felt his balls throbbing as he came deep inside Jackie.

They collapsed into a pile, utterly spent. After holding each other as they regained their senses, they went into Jackie's big shower and washed and kissed tenderly.

They spent the night together naked in Gina and David's bed, and holding and caressing each other, Jackie in the middle. David woke once in the night to find Jackie sucking his cock under the covers until he came in her warm mouth.

When they woke in the morning, the three of them made love -- gently but passionately. After deep kisses and long hugs, Jackie left, crossed the street, and went home.

___

David was at the grocery store when he ran into Jackie's soon-to-be ex. He recognized Tim as they stood at the meat counter

"Hi Tim." He was curious if Tim would engage.

He didn't recognize David immediately.

"David, from across the street," David said.

"Oh, of course. Hi David. Sorry not to have recognized you right away.

"No problem. Gina and I were sorry to hear about you and Jackie."

"Don't be. I stayed with that nightmare far too long. I'm way better off without her."

"Gina and I would have liked to have known you guys better. Do you mind if I ask why you're better off?" David's curiosity was getting the better of him.

Tim paused before he spoke.

"Jackie presents herself well. But, to put it bluntly, she fucked most of our friends over the years -- men and women. Even the eighteen year old son of a former friend -- just two years ago. We lost all our friends because of her. My cousin got divorced over her. She fucked my boss, and hers too. She's insatiable and has no boundaries. She's a pathological liar and cheated on me more times than I can count, and I'm sure there were plenty I don't know about."

David was dumbfounded. Tim was an angry ex, no doubt with an ax to grind. But Jackie's quick recovery from her trauma at Tim's leaving -- and her unbridled sexuality so soon after he left -- could be consistent with what Tim was saying.

"Avoid her like the plague, David. You and your wife seem like a nice couple." Tim shook David's hand.

"I'm sorry, but I've got to run." Tim attempted a smile and pushed his grocery cart away.

Back home, David told Gina about his encounter.

"That can't be," Gina reacted. "He's just blaming her for this. She's so sweet. And her hurt was real."

"It seemed real."

They sat together in silence.

"On the other hand, for someone with virtually no sexual experience, like she told us, she sure was wild in bed and knew what she was doing," David said. "She'd need to watch a lot of good porn to educate herself that well. It's exactly the kind of behavior Tim described."

Gina sat quietly, thinking.

"She probably just needs closeness and human touch because she's suddenly alone."

"That could well be." But David was suspicious.

"I've felt guilty that we were taking advantage of her vulnerability, that we were using her," he admitted.

"I have too," Gina agreed.

"I'm so sorry to have done what I did with her behind your back and for lying to you." She looked genuinely sorrowful.

"I feel the same way. I spied on her and you, then used that to rationalize getting involved with her myself."

He pulled Gina close and wrapped his arms around her. They sat, holding each other, trying to think through all that had happened.

"There's no denying we've had incredible times with her. But now I'm wondering who's been using who, and whether we really know who we're dealing with."

"I want to believe her, David, but even if she's the kind of person Tim says she is we've probably all been using each other."

"Yes."

"What concerns me most was what he said about the effect she's had on marriages, families, and friends. No matter how exciting it's been with her, I don't want to risk something bad happening to us." David looked into Gina's eyes.

"God no," she replied, squeezing him tighter. "From now on, let's never -- either of us -- get involved sexually with anyone else unless we've talked it out and agreed in advance. No hiding in the shadows or lies."

"I agree. We've got too much to lose to throw it away for some cheap thrills."

David paused. "So what about Jackie going forward?"

He wanted to be careful, but their ménage et trois had been an undeniably incredible sexual experience.

"Right," Gina said, thinking. "I think we should take a step back and see if we can get a better sense of her. She's only around for another month or so. But if we decide to stay sexual with her, we do it only by mutual agreement with full disclosure. What do you think?"

"That sounds right. Proceed with caution and honesty, if at all."

They sat together, wondering who the real Jackie was.

___

Early evening a couple of days later David and Gina were pulling into the driveway when Jackie called out from her front door. She was in her robe.

"Hi you two! Come over. I've got a surprise for you!"

They parked and walked with some trepidation across the street to Jackie's door.

"Come, come." Jackie ushered them in, smiling and kissing them both on the lips. She gave David's ass a squeeze as he passed her.

"What's the surprise, Jackie?" Gina looked uncomfortable.

"Well it's not a surprise if I tell you, is it?" Jackie grinned mischievously.

"Follow me."

She led them down the stairs, holding their hands as they followed behind her. She stopped at her closed bedroom door.

"Now close your eyes and keep them closed." They did and heard her open the door.

Jackie led them into the room.

"Ok, open your eyes!"

There, lying tied to the bed posts, a black scarf tied around her eyes, was a very young woman, completely naked. Her breasts were small and her pussy shaved clean. She had a tattoo of a snake winding up her thigh, its tongue flicking in the direction of her pussy.

Jackie's robe now open, she knelt at the young woman's side on the bed.

"This is my friend Sami. She works at my gym and goes to the junior college. She's been looking forward to meeting you. Sami, these are my friends."

Sami smiled nervously.

Jackie pinched Sami's puffy nipples then spread the lips of Sami's pussy wide for Gina and David to see.

"Isn't her tight little pink pussy just beautiful? I know for a fact it's delicious." Jackie winked.

"Sami, our friend here has a very big, thick cock. I bet you'd like him to shove it in your tiny pussy, wouldn't you?"

"Uh huh," Sami whispered

"It'll be a tight fit. Have you ever had a cock in your ass, Sami?" Jackie reached down and rubbed Sami's ass with a finger.

"No."

"Maybe we'll turn you over so he can fuck you in the ass, too. Would you eat our other friend's pussy while he fucks your ass? Her pussy tastes so good."

Sami hesitated.

"Sure." Sami didn't sound that sure.

"You like toys, too, don't you, Sami?"

Another pause.

"Yes."

Jackie reached down to the floor and pulled up a huge dildo, which she quickly lubricated and pushed into Sami's snug vagina. The young woman squirmed and whimpered, not necessarily out of pleasure.

Gina and David were speechless. Sami was over eighteen, but not by much. How had Jackie lured her into being tied naked to a near stranger's bed, to be inspected by two total strangers -- nearly three times her age -- so they could all use her sexually?

David's titillation was overcome by how inherently wrong the situation was.

"This isn't for us, Jackie," he told her.

Gina was ashen and squeezed his hand.

"How will you know if you don't try? It'll feel so good to come inside every hole in this hot young body." Jackie smiled salaciously as she pushed the dildo in and out, still fingering Sami's ass.

"We're not interested in this, Jackie," Gina said sternly.

"Are you comfortable with this, Sami?" Gina asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Sami responded to the voices in the darkness around her.

"If you're uncomfortable about anything, you tell Jackie and just leave. We're going now."

They turned and walked out. Jackie followed.

"She's over eighteen and kinky. What's the problem?" she asked as they climbed the stairs.

"It doesn't feel right to us, Jackie. She's too young and we don't even know her." David said.

They walked out the door.

"Your loss," Jackie said as she closed the door.

Back home that evening they started to agree with Tim's assessment of Jackie.

"She took us in so easily." David was disappointed in himself.

"She's beautiful, convincing, and offered us irresistible delights, David. And we wanted what she was offering. I think she's an expert manipulator."

That sat together in silence.

___

Jackie's house sold quickly. They stayed coolly cordial with her but made excuses about getting together. Jackie didn't appear heartbroken. Other men -- and women -- visited her before she moved.

David and Gina felt they survived a close call.

He put away his binoculars -- for the most part. Still, they both sometimes dreamed of Jackie and their wild summer.

And they kept their curtains open.