Bedroom Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her climax finally ended, she bent down and took David's soft cock in her mouth, tenderly licking off her juices and his cum.

"Now come with me and we'll clean up properly."

She got up and led them to the shower, where they kissed passionately and gently washed each other from head to toe. When they stepped out they dried each other tenderly.

"Does lonely husband feel properly pampered?" she asked as they held each other naked.

"God yes, Jackie. That was amazing." He loved the feel of her body pressed against his.

"It was, David." She smiled, kissed him one last time -- her tongue exploring his mouth -- and sent him on his way. "Time for you to get to your bed for a good night's sleep."

David walked home elated, but uneasy about what had just happened.

___

A few days after she returned from her daughter's, Gina told David she'd invited Jackie for dinner.

Once again, David had mixed emotions. He hadn't told Gina about his evening with Jackie -- like she kept her fucking Jackie a secret. Part of him was deathly afraid of what would happen between him and Gina if everything came out. Another part was aroused and exhilarated about the situation -- and wanted more.

After staying silent for a moment, he responded.

"You'll have to go ahead without me tonight. I promised my friend Evan I'd go up and hang out with him. We haven't seen each other in so long. I won't be home till late."

"Oh, ok. We'll get together without you this time." Gina seemed fine having Jackie to herself.

David had something else in mind. As dinnertime approached, he showered and swallowed a blue pill he used for special occasions with Gina. After driving off just before Jackie was to come over, he circled the block and parked where he could see their window. He made sure the bedroom light was out when he left.

Jackie crossed the street and Gina greeted her at the door with a long kiss and hug. They must have eaten dinner quickly -- if at all -- because half an hour later his bedroom light went on, as he expected. Gina lit their candles. She and Jackie were wrapped in bath towels. Gina turned off the light. The curtains closed.

David left his car, went behind the house, and quietly came in the back door. Walking softly, he avoided the creaky boards he knew so well, and made his way to the bedroom. The door was open and the candlelight was flickering.

Taking a deep breath, David entered the guest bedroom and reached for his phone. He wrote Gina a text, knowing she'd read it because of what she was up to with Jackie in their bedroom.

"I'm not mad, baby, but I'm home." he wrote. "I want you both." He paused, took another deep breath, and hit send.

Gina's phone beeped moments later. After a silence, he heard the two of them whisper.

Gathering his courage, he walked into the bedroom. Gina and Jackie were lying in bed together naked, the sheet pulled up just below their breasts. He thought they'd be shocked at his unexpected appearance.

"What took you so long, baby?" Gina asked with a little smile.

"Yeah, we've been waiting for you," Gina added with a sly smile. "You're way overdressed for this party."

She pulled back the sheet to show him their nakedness.

David thought he was the one doing the surprising tonight, but realized Gina must know everything from Jackie, and they expected he'd come back. Gina knew him well enough that the idea of her having sex with Jackie would be more erotic than horrifying to him -- especially since he'd fucked Jackie, too.

David gently touched Gina's shoulder. "I thought I'd be surprising you, but you're a step ahead of me, as usual." Gina smiled and he kissed her sweetly.

"Let's share," he whispered. Gina nodded.

"Can we all share each other, Jackie?" he asked, running his fingertips from her hip to brush her nipple, then resting his hand on her thin shoulder.

"Please," Jackie said without the hesitating.

Turning to Gina, she asked, "But he needs to follow the dress code, right?"

"Oh yeah." Gina smiled.

"Would you do the honors, Jackie?"

Jackie leapt out of bed, breasts bouncing, and stood naked in front of David. She quickly pulled off his shirt, then his shoes and socks. Next she undid his pants, then slowly pushed them down and off. His hard cock straining at his underwear, Jackie looked at Gina.

"He may have overdressed but he seems prepared otherwise." She rubbed his cock through his shorts. Gina smiled approvingly.

Jackie knelt in front of him and slowly pulled off his shorts. His cock burst out pointing at her lovely face.

"Oh my." Jackie pushed his legs apart then lifted his cock and began giving his balls little kisses, his cock twitching with each kiss. Then she slowly kissed her way up his shaft, lingering at the most sensitive spot and gripping his ass. She made sure her red hair brushed David's cock. He felt faint. When she reached the tip of his cock, Jackie circled it lazily with her tongue while she looked into David's eyes with her brilliant blue eyes.

She turned and looked at Gina, who was gently touching her own nipples as she watched.

"Should we show him what would have happened if he hadn't come back home?" Jackie asked.

"Would you like to see that, David?" Gina asked with a seductive smile. "I mean up close and not from across the street."

My God, David thought; she knows everything.

"I'd love to see that." He got into the bed next to Gina. She squeezed his hand.

Gina and Jackie turned to face each other and began kissing deeply, their naked bodies pressed close. Spooning Gina from behind, his cock nestled between the cheeks of her beautiful ass, David raised up and rested on his arm for a better view.

For a long time the women explored each other's mouths deeply with their tongues, their breasts pressed tightly together, their pelvises grinding. Jackie sucked on Gina's earlobe as Gina quivered.

The women changed position and took turns kissing and sucking each other's erect nipples, moaning softly. Jackie looked David straight in the eye as she suckled hungrily at his wife's breasts.

Gina turned toward David and asked him to sit behind her so she could lean against him. He moved behind her, with his back against the headboard, his legs spread so she could sit between them.

"Now watch what Jackie does to me."

Jackie quickly moved between Gina's shapely legs, her ass in the air and her mouth just inches from Gina. She ran her fingers through Gina's pubic hair, pulling gently.

"It's so golden and soft," she said, looking up at David, who was looking down past Gina's lovely breasts at Jackie.

"And her pale little pussy lips are so delicate and sexy." Jackie gently pulled the lips apart to open Gina's pussy. She ran her finger from Gina's clit to her vagina.

"She so wet already." She rubbed her finger against her thumb to show David how wet.

Jackie lowered her face between Gina's legs and began gently running her tongue up and down, pausing to flick Gina's clit. Gina moaned and writhed against David's chest. Reaching one hand up to pinch Gina's nipple, Jackie expertly licked and sucked. She looked up at David.

"Gina's clit is getting so hard."

Jackie wet her index finger and pushed it into Gina's pussy as she continued to eat her. She massaged Gina's g-spot while she sucked her clit.

Gina leaned her head back to David and whispered, "Jackie's making me come."

The next instant Gina cried out loudly and shook violently as her orgasm swept through her. She squirted copiously as Jackie kept on pleasuring her clit and massaging her g-spot. Jackie eagerly lapped up Gina's juices as they streamed down her face.

After her orgasm subsided, Gina announced, "My turn to take care of you, Jackie."

She had Jackie lay spread eagle on the bed, her head resting in David's lap, his rigid cock nestled in her red hair. At first kneeling beside Jackie, she softly pulled Jackie's public hair and looked at him.

"Don't you love her little red bush, David?"

"Mm hmm. I do." He smiled as Gina combed her fingers through Jackie's hair.

Jackie said nothing but began pinching both her nipples. David loved watching them get hard at her touch.

Gina moved on top of Jackie, her face to Jackie pussy, her ass facing David and Jackie's faces.

"Now I'm going to eat your sweet little pussy till you come very hard, Jackie."

Gina lowered her face to Jackie's pussy and began licking and sucking, while her own ass and pussy were just inches from Jackie's face, which was still resting in David's lap. Moaning softly from Gina's attention to her pussy, Jackie moved her hands to Gina's ass, which she kneaded strongly, pulling Gina's cheeks apart widely. The sight of Jackie spreading Gina's sexy ass while Gina ate her pussy nearly made David come.

Jackie squirmed in David's lap as she got closer to climax. He loved the sight and feel of his hard cock in Jackie's soft red hair.

Gina raised her ass up -- exposing her wet pussy to David -- and leaned into Jackie's pussy. She ate furiously until Jackie came -- shouting and thrashing around as if in an altered state.

"Fuck, Gina. That was incredible," Jackie eventually managed as Gina moved off her.

"Let's test out those multiple orgasm skills you told me about it, Jackie. I want to see David make you come again." Gina looked at David, who was more than willing.

"Please, David, make me come while Gina watches." Jackie said, looking up at David from his lap. She was rubbing her pussy at the thought.

David moved from behind Jackie and asked Gina to take his place. Jackie rested her head in Gina's lap. David lay on top of Jackie and her kissed deeply and passionately while Gina looked on from inches away. David moved to Jackie's prodigious breasts and fondled and squeezed them as he sucked her pink nipples, which quickly grew hard in his mouth. He slid one hand down her body to her pussy and began gently massaging her clit as he sucked her nipples. Jackie cooed. Gina squeezed her own nipples as she watched.

David raised up, spread Jackie's legs, and got between them. He spread her lips then began sliding his cock between them, up and down her dripping pussy. He had a powerful urge to slam his cock into her but wanted to make her come first. Holding a cheek of her ass in each hand, he rubbed his hard cock against her clit over and over. She squirmed in pleasure each time the head flicked against her clit.

Knowing Jackie was close to coming again, he turned her on her side, her head still in Gina's lap but the side of her face now resting in Gina's soft pubic hair. David lifted one of Jackie's long legs and rested it on his shoulder. He straddled her other leg, which lay on the bed, his balls resting on her creamy thigh. With his left hand he began rubbing Jackie's clit. She moaned loudly. David put his cock to her open vagina and pushed into her until it disappeared. Jackie gasped. Continuously massaging her clit with his thumb, David held her ass with his other hand, then pushed the full length of his cock slowly in and out of her.

"Oh God, David," Jackie cried. Gina's eyes were wide as she washed her husband push his cock over and over into Jackie.

"Fuck me while I come, David," Jackie begged.

He kept fucking Jackie while he brought her to a thunderous climax with his thumb stroking her clit. As she cried out repeatedly, David came, too, great ecstatic throbs pumping his cum into her.

When their orgasms ended, Gina was ready for more.

"I want to tie you up, Jackie, so David and I can do what we want with you," she said.

David was surprised. Gina hadn't ever seemed interested in things like that. Maybe -- in her hidden past -- she had experience with this. Regardless, he was more than happy to go along with her splendid idea..

"Ooh, yes!" Jackie exclaimed. "I've done terrible things and should be punished for that." She slid a finger into her pussy and pulled it out covered in David's cum.

"Look, Gina, my pussy's full of your husband's cum." She slowly licked her finger clean.

"David, please teach her a lesson," Gina said, feigning anger.

"Come over here, Jackie" He moved, sat on the edge of the bed, and gestured to his lap.

Jackie crawled across the bed and lay across his knees, trembling slightly, her red bush against his cock. David slapped her perfect, naked ass, but softly. He'd never done anything like that before and the idea of inflicting pain didn't come natural to him.

"Not nearly hard enough, David, she's done terrible things," Gina said, sitting next to him.

"I'll show you."

Gina slapped Jackie's little round ass much harder. Jackie jumped slightly but murmured contentedly.

"This is what you get when you fuck the married neighbors, Jackie." Gina gave another hard slap and her ass reddened.

"I deserve more. I fucked you both."

David took another turn and gave her more hard slaps until her round ass was bright red.

"Tie her down, David, face up," Gina commanded.

David found several scarves and they tied Jackie's arms and legs to the bed posts loosely. David knelt between her legs and saw Jackie's pink pussy was glistening wet; Gina knelt at her side. Jackie was breathing hard from excitement.

Gina pinched one of Jackie's nipples.

"I fucked your husband, Gina. Please pinch harder." Gina gave her a hard pinch and Jackie yelped. Gina squeezed her big breast tightly and pinched her nipple again.

"Oh God," Jackie cried out. "I fucked Gina, too, David."

David took his turn squeezing her other breast roughly and firmly pinching the nipple. Both of Jackie's nipples were now bright red and intensely erect. David and Gina kept pinching and squeezing as Jackie moaned. They leaned down and sucked her nipples for a long time -- one squeezing the breast while the other sucked its nipple. Jackie was twitching with excitement.

Gina moved up and squatted over Gina's head, facing David.

"Now eat my pussy, you very bad neighbor."

Gina lowered her pussy to Jackie's mouth then rubbed herself back and forth, letting Jackie's nose, lips, tongue, and chin massage Gina's clit. She moaned loudly as she pleasured herself with Jackie's face.

After rocking back for a long time, Jackie's legs tightened against the sides of Gina's head. Gina demanded, "Lick my ass, too," Jackie complied, running her hot tongue back and forth from Gina's ass to clit.

At the sight, David could no longer stand to just watch; his cock was hard again.

"I'm going to fuck you hard now, Jackie, while you eat Gina."

David drove his full length into Jackie's luscious wet pussy in a single thrust. Jackie tried to cry out, but the sounds was muffled by Gina's pussy.

"Don't stop eating Gina's pussy. This is for us, not you. Don't come. We're going to use you to make us both come."

"Yes, David."

As he pounded deeply into Jackie, tightly clutching the cheeks of her ass, Gina kept her rhythm, sliding her engorged pussy across Jackie's face. She reached down and massaged Jackie's voluptuous breasts as they quaked from David's powerful thrusts.

Soon, Gina had a huge orgasm, squirting all over Jackie's face. At the sight, David had a convulsive orgasm and slammed into Jackie as deeply as he could. While they came, Gina and David kissed passionately over Jackie's body.

"Please make me come," Jackie pleaded.

"In time," Gina said, running her fingers through Jackie's red bush as David slowly pulled his cock out of her.

"But first, you need to suck David's cock until it's big and hard again. We're not done fucking you."

"Yes, Gina."

Gina moved aside and David came up to Jackie's face, straddling it with his thighs as he lowered his soft, wet cock to her open mouth.

"Taste my cum and the sweet juices from your pussy, Jackie." Still tied to the bed, Jackie took him in her mouth and sucked.

Gina moved down between Jackie's spread legs. "While David fucks your mouth, Jackie, I'm going to fuck you with my fingers."

Her mouth full of David's cock, Jackie could only purr.

Gina lubricated her fingers then slipped two into Jackie's pussy. Then she added a third.

"I think your little pussy can take more, Jackie." Gina slowly pressed four fingers into Jackie, who's hips were moving in time with Gina's slow pushes.

"Does that feel like a big cock, Jackie? Well, you're about to be fucked by a very big one."

As David fucked Jackie's mouth and looked back towards Gina, she lubricated her small hand and very slowly pushed all her fingers into Jackie's vagina. Jackie moaned and moved her hips against Gina's hand. With that, Gina's hand disappeared inside Jackie.

"You like to be fist fucked, don't you, Jackie?" Gina gently moved her hand inside Jackie, who's thighs were quivering.

"Mmmm," Jackie responded, her mouth full of growing cock.

"You're doing a very good job sucking David, Jackie. He's getting hard again. And your pussy is taking my fist so well. I think it's time to untie you."

David and Gina untied Jackie and she lunged at them, kissing them passionately and pawing at their bodies.

The formed a triangle on the bed, lying on their sides, David's mouth to Gina's pussy, Gina's mouth to Jackie's pussy, while Jackie sucked David and massaged his balls. Over time they switched positions until they had done very combination.

"I have an idea." Jackie stood next to the bed. "Come eat my pussy, Gina. David, come lick my ass."

Jackie moaned loudly as they consumed her front and back. Quickly she came, struggling to stay standing from being weak in the knees.

David was next as Jackie spread his cheeks and teased his ass with her hot tongue, while Gina took him deeply in her mouth. Trembling, he came hard in her mouth. The women leaned around him and shared his cum with a kiss.

It was Gina's turn. Jackie let David's cum drip out of her mouth onto Jackie's pussy then explored its soft folds with her tongue. David spread Gina's beautiful cheeks and pleasured her intensely with his tongue. Gina clutched their heads as she came, shouting and quivering.

Regaining her composure, Gina said, "We need that big cock of yours to get hard again. Lie down, David."

Jackie's pussy on his face and Gina's mouth on his cock, David revived quickly. The blue pill was working.

"Now fuck us both, David," Gina insisted.

Moving with Jackie to the edge of the bed, the women lay face to face, pussy to pussy. As Gina and Jackie kissed, their breasts squeezed against each other, David stood between their spread legs. Gina on top, she wrapped her legs around his waist. Fully hard again, David thrust into Gina, then Jackie. Over and over he plunged into each of them as they gasped and moaned and kissed furiously.

As David's cock plunged into her, Jackie told Gina, "I want David to fuck my ass."

"Mmmm," Gina murmured as David's cock now filled her pussy, his strong hands gripping her hips.

David pulled out and the women arranged themselves on the bed: Jackie on top presenting her delicious ass to David; Gina on the bottom with her mouth to Jackie's pussy, caressing her engorged clit.

Kneeling behind Jackie, David lubricated his index finger and very slowly pushed it into her ass. Jackie leaned back, her muscles relaxed, and his finger readily slipped in. After slowly fucking her with his finger, he gradually pushed his erect cock into her tight ass as Jackie moaned.

"Oh God, David. You're so big." Jackie's thighs trembled slightly as David slowly pushed in and out of her.

As she licked and sucked Jackie's clit from below, Gina marveled at the sight of David's cock going fully in and out of Jackie's luscious ass. Gina reached up and spread Jackie's cheeks for David.

"Fuck my ass harder," Jackie pleaded as she pushed back into his thrusts.

David penetrated her more vigorously and Gina sucked Jackie's clit intensely.