Bedtime Help

Story Info
Following their bath, mom and son head to bed. (SOMNO!!!)
1.4k words
3.45
16.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cowboyxo
cowboyxo
14 Followers

DIRECT SEQUEL TO "Bathtime Help" READ THAT FIRST!!!

Also, if you didn't see in the tags, the son is TRANS FTM, he/him, HE'S A GUY WITH A PUSSY GET OVER IT OR DON'T READ AT ALL. You're just wasting your time giving hate comments because you're a bitter person. Your transphobic comments mean absolutely nothing to me and I hope you feel stupid and pathetic.

HOPE YOU ENJOY THE SEQUEL <333

----------

After our bath, mom led me back to her bedroom, basically carrying me as my head was spinning and body as hot as ever. Underneath me, the shaking of my legs made it damn near impossible to move them, but as my gaze trailed upward to the woman holding me against her chest- my own mother- I smiled. I couldn't be certain, but I swear hearts were forming in my eyes.

"Oh, my, you look so sleepy," Mom cooed as she fixed my hair, her hand caressing my forehead and cheek. She even pecked the tip of my nose and sat me down on the edge of her king-sized bed.

My heavy gaze was fixated on her every movement. She undressed, threw our things in her hamper, went to her mirror, grabbed a glass of water- and I could only look at her with admiration and lust. We crossed a line tonight and I never wanted to go back- I was mom's and she was mine, and it seemed like she thought the same thing.

Mom soon returned to stand directly in front of me, her bush directed at my eye line and I felt my mouth water- I licked my lips.

"Let's get you into bed, baby. We had a long, very nice night, didn't we?" She asked rhetorically, laying me back and moving the covers over my still naked body- but who needed clothes anyway? The moment the warmth of the thick blankets covered me, the slow and heavy fluttering of my eyes started, the room was dim and cold and I now yearned for the closeness of my mother.

As if reading my mind- like any good mother can- her warm body was now pressed right up against mine, my head hitting her bare chest, "C'mere, buddy," She whispered, wrapped an arm around my back, the other gently petting and playing with my hair, "My sweet boy..."

It enticed me, her bare nipple poked at my face- assumedly from our proximus, but I would never complain about that. No, instead, as any good son would do, I took her nipple right into my mouth, but kept it slow. I licked and sucked like I did as a child, and god, it was just as comforting now as it was then. So much so that I felt myself drifting off into a deep, warm sleep.

"Goodnight, my sweet boy..."

--

My son, my darling boy.

We crossed a line tonight that I think we'd both been afraid to cross, but were both glad we did. Perhaps there was always this unspoken tension that neither could see its true origin.

He looked so cute, so handsome curled up next to me, my breast in his mouth sucking away just like he did when he was little. I never wanted to leave him. Mama's boy...

While the sucking sensation was evidently relaxing for Jaime, even putting him in a deep sleep, it was the most arousing thing- it was in the bath and it especially was right now with his body pressed right up against mine. A fluttering bloomed in my chest and stomach, love, admiration, lust- oh, god, the lust I felt for my own son. Should I wake him? No, I can't do that, he's already been through so much tonight- I hardly think he can handle anything else. But the idea of his bare pussy just inches away from me... an immovable need weighed heavy on me.

Still with my breast in his mouth, I slowly reached and lifted up his hand and dropped it- a dead sleep.

"Jaime, baby," I whispered, "Jaime." A little louder now and still no answer, not even a stir.

Fuck, I need him, I need my son, but what to do...

Carefully, I moved his head away from my chest, a string of saliva connecting us, and laid him carefully on his back.

My lips found their way to his neck, moving up to his jaw, his cheeks, forehead, then to his sweet-tasting lips. There was eagerness behind my kisses, I made out with him and he had no idea. My tongue slithered inside, sucked on his tongue- hell, his whole face until I was out of breath.

"Oh, my baby," I moaned quietly, cupping his cheek then trailing down his bandaged chest and his bare stomach. I knew what I needed now- I needed to taste more of him.

I carefully snuck under the covers, making sure to keep his small body covered up with the blankets. Now, my head was between his thighs- exactly where I wanted to be.

I hiked up his legs, pressed them against his chest- and I marveled at his flexibility even in his sleep. He was always such an active boy. There it was, his leaking, aching cunt ripe for the licking.

My tongue had a mind of its own as it slid along his wet slit, parting his lips and his testosterone-filled clit rested on my nose. From my fingers stretching him out, I was mouth deep inside my son's sweet pussy, and I never wanted to leave.

I could feel my own pussy leaking, and I suppose I should finally give her some attention after it was practically cumming without any touch in the bathtub. Reaching down with my free hand, I circled my needy clit and prodded my hole- feeling my hand already soaking from my juices. This boy drove me absolutely wild. The taste of his cunt was intensifying and I lapped away like a hungry animal. Even while sleeping Jaime was still leaking for his mother.

My mouth found its way over onto his dick and I sucked like my life depended on it, my head bobbing up and down, strings of cum formed between his lips and my chin after every slap of connection.

Muffled moans rang out, and I knew they were his. I paused for a moment, his dick still in my mouth and I looked upward seeing if he realized that these sensations weren't just a dream. Nope, still asleep.

I slipped three fingers into my own pussy no problem. Sure, having kids makes it easier, but the slick alone was marvelous. Even sleeping, my son manages to set me ablaze, but I needed more.

Carefully crawling my way up his sleeping body, I loomed over him, staring down at the wonderful sight of his peace. I loved him so much. So much so, that I lifted his left leg and placed it over my right thigh, positioning myself so that our cunts could meet in a beautiful entanglement of lust.

The wet sounds of both of our arousal rang through the whole room, and I fought off the urge to completely grind and fuck him just like that. Instead, I gently rubbed and rolled my hips down, keeping a steady humping movement. Our clits kissed and rubbed every which way- and I could feel his hard dick rubbing up against me. Just the thought of rubbing pussies with my own son was sending me over the edge.

Reaching down I began to rub both of our clits at the same time, rubbing in heavy and slow circles, relishing in the soaked mess that we were sharing. My other hand found its way to my chest, I groped and pinched my nipples, wishing it was Jaime's touch. My hands explored my clit and my aching hole, wishing Jaime was the one doing it, but that would have to wait.

Now, I was using my pretty son's body and I was not ashamed of that- if anything, it was what made me finally cum all over his pussy and thighs. Marking him as my own. My darling boy.

I couldn't help but fall forward onto him, my head resting on his shoulder and cuddling him close. Eventually, I moved to cuddling him from the side where we could both fall asleep happily coated with our sticky love.

The End.

cowboyxo
cowboyxo
14 Followers