Bedtime Reading

Story Info
Hotwife Fantasy - She learns new tricks.
1.5k words
3.51
16.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew it was wrong, but all the sexy TV shows, the adult web sites and his wife in that short little nightgown was too much.

As he lay in bed reading the latest Redbook, the unstoppable urge to stroke his manhood took over. His wife lay sleeping beside him and could wake up at any minute. Glancing over, he watched as her nipples raised and lowered with every rhythmic breath. Her lips are incredible he thought, I would love to rub this hard cock on them right now. Slowly he stroked his long dick. It felt really good, but it always has.

Every since he discovered the pleasure of the hand as a teenager. How many times could it possibly be ten, twenty thousand? Who knew, who cares, god I want to fuck her!

"Twenty ways to please your man", I wish see read this before she feel asleep. He put his hand to mouth and lubed up is palm. Hand immediately back to his cock. "The anus is an erogenous zone, that most men are afraid to have explored. If you want to send your man over the edge, tickle, tongue and probe is backdoor area. Believe me, he will thank you for it, over and over again.", it read. He reached between his ass cheeks with his other hand. Middle finger extended and slowly began to rub his tight little hole. Awe, this does feel good.

He began to stroke his cock faster and faster. Again he put hand to mouth for more lubricant. This time he made sure to get enough to coat his asshole as well. The middle finger began to slow enter this forbidden place. "It feels good. Does this mean I'm queer? No, just damn horny" he thought.

Hips pumping, hand stroking, finger fucking, he felt an orgasm starting from deep inside. Deep inside his ass. At this point he had two fingers sliding in and out of his hot hole.

He looked over and was very surprised to see that his wife was awake and enjoying the show. Her hand was between her legs rubbing her crotch and her eyes were staring at his huge cock. At this point, he could care less. She smiled at him and began to grind her hips. What an image. When she was horny, there is nothing like it. He has always enjoyed watching his wife get-off. Whether at her own hand, when he fucked her, or especially as he licked her hot, tasty pussy. The look on her face, the passion in her movements is the greatest.

One of his fantasies is to watch her getting it on with another man, or maybe two. He often thinks of her fucking around when she goes out with her girl friends, or he is traveling out of town.

It usually starts with a drink sent over from a handsome stranger. She smiles and thanks him with a nod and direct eye contact. There is no doubt in eithers mind of her desire. He approaches and asks for a dance. The dance floor is crowded as a nice long set of slow songs play. His hands are all over her and she doesn't mind. She begins to feel a little light heading and very hot. The wetness of her pussy is unmistakable. She can feel his hard member pushing into her belly.

God, she wants his cock. She pulls him close and stretches up to kiss him. She leads with the tongue, that incredible tongue. He is so turned on, he almost blows his load right there as Peter Gabriel croons on. Her hand moves to his crotch, both of his hands are grabbing, no kneading her ass. She's cumming, he doesn't know it but she's lost control. She wants desperately to get his big cock in her mouth. She needs to get him out of here and somewhere where she can spread those sweet legs and feel him deep inside.

They quickly make their way to his car. Once inside the kissing continues as she unfastens his belt and pants. He shimmies them down as he starts the car and heads to his apartment. His cock is massive. Long and thick and aching for her mouth. She is more than willing to oblige, she grabs his cock and begins to lick the head. Pre-cum is oozing out and she sucks up every drop.

She is stroking this 11 inch monster and stretches her mouth around its hot head and pushes it to her throat. With her other hand she begins to probe his asshole, slowly slipping a finger inside, just a she had read in the Redbook article, that little bitch. This is too much for him to endure, his balls heave upward as his ass grips her probing finger. The hot cum erupts into the back of her throat as she sucks for all she's worth. She cums again as she swallows his cum in several gulps.

Five minutes later they are walking through his door. He kisses her deeply tasting a little reminiscent of his load she so expertly extracted from him. God she was hot. He needed to get between her legs. They stumbled in each others embrace to the bedroom, flopped down on the bed and began to tear each other clothes off. She raised her hips so he could pull her panties down.

He traces her wet pussy lips with his tongue, quickly flicking her clit and pulling away. His teasing is driving her wild, she lifted her top and released her bra. Her gorgeous tits flopped free and she immediately grabbed and began twisting her nipples. He was definitely working the switches as she began to moan and pump her hips into his face. She needed to cum again, and he was going to bring her over the top.

He slipped several fingers into her cunt as she scream not to stop. Pumping his hand hard into her pussy he kept constant pressure on her clit with his tongue. She was just about to go, as he pulled is ring finger from her pussy and in one motion shoved in into her tight ass. The effect was immediate and explosive. " Oh dear god, I'm... cumming.... Oh god.... Oh my god." She bucked wildly and then froze with an uncontrollable shaking. It was the ultimate orgasm, the juice poured from her pussy as never before. At this point he was so hard, he thought is cock might explode as well.

He raised up and kissed her, she passionately kissed him back pushing her tongue in his mouth as she pulled him down onto her. His huge cock found its way to her waiting cunt. In two deep thrusts, he buried his nearly foot of manhood into her. She never felt so full, the pressure and burning sensation from this massive cock stretching her pussy was incredible, she squeeze her love muscles as tight as possible around his cock. Then the fucking began, long slow strokes until just the head remained and then the entire length was thrusted back into her. This went on and on. "Fuck me" she said quietly in his ear, "Fuck me harder". He began to drive this thick horse dick into her tight pussy.

She thought briefly how her husband would react if he could see this incredible cock pounding away on his wife's pussy. "Fuck me harder" she scream, he pumped harder, driving his pubic bone into hers. His cock slammed deep into the deepest part of her pussy, his balls slapping against her ass. "Oh god yes, I'm cumming again. Please cum with me" she pleaded. She reached down and grabbed an ass cheek with each hand and squeezed.

"Oh fuck baby, here I come" he bellowed. Time stopped, she seemed to loose consciousness. His balls tensed and his cock let loose with a massive ejaculation. Her pussy spasms uncontrollable as his hot cum pumped deep inside and dribbled down the crack of her ass as he rocked in and out. She grasped for air and moan a primeval moan the rose from her deepest pleasure point. She could never get here again she quickly thought and drifted into sleep.

He was brought back to the moment as his wife began to moan. Her hand was rubbing her clit and pussy in a rapid circular motion. He continued to stoke his cock and it happened, the combination of the fingers in his ass and the moaning of his horny wife were too much to take. He started to cum, as he did he pointed the head of his cock to his wife's face. She knew he was ready and applied the needed pressure to her clit to send her into orgasm. As she started to cum she leaned up just in time to get her lips against is cock. His hot jism blasted on her lips, into her mouth and across her face. She lick her lips and the head of his cock as he spurted wad after wad onto her beautiful face. She wiped off what she could and then rolled over and kissed him. As always, that incredible tongue lead the way. He tasted a his cum and thought, "That's not so bad, Does this mean I gay? Maybe I'd like another man's cum? Nah, unless it was in my wife's pussy."