Bedtime Shower

Story Info
Jake waits for Annie to finish her shower before bed.
2.2k words
4.21
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long week at work, Jake was ready to enjoy the weekend. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and settled down on the recliner, but soon found himself nodding off, so instead of falling asleep watching tv, he decided to go to the bedroom and relax. Annie was already in the bedroom with her bathrobe on, laying on the bed reading a magazine. She got up and said that she would take a quick shower and join him in bed in a few minutes.

Jake could hear Annie turn on the shower while he was getting out of his clothes. He thought it might be at least a few minutes, so he took his clothes off and threw them on a chair near the closet. The usual attire for bed was a plain tee shirt and the boxer briefs he had worn that day.

He pulled the sheets down and climbed into bed, pushing the pillows around until he positioned them in a comfortable spot so he could scroll through the news stories of the day.

Jake was feeling relaxed and still a little sleepy by now, but his thoughts turned to the noise of the shower and imagining the cozy feeling that Annie provided when she lay down next to him.

The water was soon turned off and he started anticipating the door opening with Annie's towel wrapped body walking by and searching for her pajamas. She liked to turn off the lights while she was changing, but there was enough glow to show all of her outlines. He would always like watching even if she didn't notice. Her long, smooth legs led up to her tiny waist and narrow hips, and the cheeks of her butt were firm and muscular.

She pulled the towel off of her and pulled a tee shirt on and some light cotton bikini panties and walked over to the bed. As she slid under the sheets, Jake helped lift them to make it easier for her to move closer to him. He pulled her close and hugged her. She was still warm from the shower and he turned her so she was laying with her back to him. He could feel her whole body when she spooned with him, so it was his favorite way to start an evening in bed.

His arms were completely around her, and he squeezed her tighter. He wanted to feel as much of her at once as he could. She wiggled her hips in closer, and he slipped his left hand under shirt to feel her skin. Jake's hand slid across her stomach and teased her belly button gently and slipped his little finger into the top of her panties. His little finger reached further and further down until it ran across her pubic hair and at the same time, his other fingers were now inside of her panties. Annie moved her legs slightly to straighten them out a little bit, and he took the opportunity to slide down and feel her full mound.

Jake's hand started working a little faster and Annie rolled her hips to open her legs slightly. Her hand was now behind her and as she moved it slightly, he could feel it begin to press his cock, lightly at first, but teasing with her fingertips. She knew how to tease him and make him hard by softly stroking her nails under the tip. It was now swelling and getting harder with every slow touch. She ran her fingers along the shaft until her whole hand was gripping it firmly.

She let out a soft moan when his finger slid across her mound again and went a little further along until one finger touched the top of her clit, sending shivers along the lips of her pussy. She arched her back slightly to open up a little more and started to grip his hard cock more firmly. She quickly slid her hand into his briefs and pulled out his stiff member, rubbing it up and down until her hand reached his swollen balls, squeezing them lightly before moving back to his shaft.

By now Jake could tell how moist she was getting inside, and Annie's clit was becoming swollen and needed more. He started rubbing it quicker, moving his finger faster and faster, each stroke just a little longer, until it touched the opening of her pussy. His finger slid in a tiny bit and pulled some of the wetness back along the sides of her lips until it moistened her clit.

He repeated this motion until her clit had become slick to his touch.

Annie's hand was now pulling his cock closer to her, rubbing it across her back. She could not concentrate on anything but how good her clit was feeling. She wanted more and felt her cream start flowing out of her pussy. She felt everything getting wet along her pussy lips, and wanted a finger deeper inside of her. Jake easily slid his finger in deeper and deeper, pulling more of the thick juice out of her until it ran out and down between her legs.

He knew that Annie would cum with her clit soon, and Jake focused on getting her to have a hard orgasm. It made him harder when he knew the pleasure she was feeling. He wanted to have her ready for his hard cock so it would slide in fast when she was ready for him. Jake slipped his finger in deeper and pulled it out again faster and faster. Annie was building up and as she was beginning to get close, he rubbed her hard and fast until she came, shaking her body as the orgasm reached its peak.

By now Annie's panties were off and she wanted to feel his skin pressed against her body, so she pulled her shirt over her head. Jake pulled his shirt off at the same time, throwing it off the bed in one swift move. They lay back together, facing each other and pulling each other closer. Their mouths came together in a deep kiss and their arms squeezed tighter as he started sliding his hand across her back. He wanted to build up even more excitement and keep playing with her.

Jake's hand moved quickly to the front of her and started caressing her breast. He closed it in around her nipple, wanting to feel it getting swollen and hard. He kept the kiss going and pinched the nipple lightly with gentle pulls to make it stretch out between his fingertips. His tongue found her tongue and flicked back and forth, making her breathe harder and harder.

With each flick of the tongue, he pulled her nipple again.

He could not wait any longer and moved his mouth down until he touched the tip of her nipple with his tongue. He teased it a few times lightly, and then placed his mouth over the whole nipple, sucking and flicking his tongue at the same time. He sucked and pulled back until he knew that it was growing each time he pulled. Annie started pulling his head close to keep him locked on her swollen breast.

The more time he spent sucking and licking her now swollen nipple, the more her clit tingled again. Annie couldn't help herself any more and started to slide her finger back and forth across her pussy so she could tease her clit herself. When Jake felt Annie rubbing herself, he kissed his way down and held her hand in place while he started to lick between her fingers. She rubbed a little longer, but gave way to his tongue, holding her pussy lips apart with her fingers. His tongue was lapping up the juice left behind from her fingers.

The faster his tongue moved, the more aroused she became. Every so often, he would suck on the tip of her clit, making the blood flow stronger. He worked his tongue back and forth, up and down. He put his hands under her hips to pull her pussy closer. He started taking longer strokes, into the opening of her pussy. The juice was flowing out onto his tongue and he enjoyed Annie's sweet tasting creme. While his tongue was working deep inside, he took a finger and played with her ass, teasing it to drive her wild.

Annie was grinding her pussy onto Jake's tongue by now, and moaning heavily. When he reached up and squeezed her nipples, she let out a soft groan and began convulsing, pushing the creme out onto his face. She couldn't help herself any more, and let herself cum hard.

He licked her clit until she couldn't take it anymore, and raised up on his hands and worked his way up to kiss her. She could taste her own cream on his face. She reached her hand down between his legs and grabbed his engorged cock. She pulled it hard towards her now soaking wet slit, placing the throbbing head at the opening. It slid in easily when he thrust his hips towards her. In a couple of strokes, Jake had his cock deep inside filling her up. She raised her legs slightly, but then Jake pushed them up to get in as deep as he could. Her legs were up to her face, and he was as deep as he could get in this position, but he wanted to get deeper. He slid her legs over to one side and helped her turn over onto her stomach. He was still inside, but now he could get to her deepest spot, and she loved it in this position.

Annie pushed her hips back and started to kneel so that she could grind his cock deep into her dripping pussy. He pulled on her thighs and then pushed them away to get a longer stroke inside of her. The feel of Annie's ass cheeks on his thighs made him squeeze more blood into his already rock hard cock. When he looked down he took his hand and started to tease her asshole with one finger. This made her push back even harder. When he felt her push back as hard as she could, he gave another thrust as deep as he could. His cock exploded, unloading as much cum at one time as it could. It kept pumping out the cum, over and over again, squirting a little less each time, but still as deep as he could get.

Annie clutched a pillow and started to cum as soon as she felt herself getting filled with hot spunk. She came hard when Jake came and she could feel the hot juice pumping into her hot pussy and let herself cream all over his cock. She reached down between her legs and stroked his balls to pump more until he stopped. She was out of breath by now and couldn't speak.

When his cock stopped unloading, Jake grabbed her hips and layed down on his side while staying inside of her. He wrapped his arms around her stomach, and his cock started to soften just a little. The heat from her pussy seemed to make it stay hard long after the cum was shot deep inside of her. He slid his hand up to cup her breast again, laying with her ass cheeks cupped inside his curled up legs. He squeezed her nipple again and lay still. He was getting soft inside her, but wanted to stay in as long as he could.

Annie wanted to feel Jake keep her warm and pushed her hips back again, but now there was no resistance. He was softer, but still a little firm. He slowly backed out, and she let out a soft moan. Sensing she was still able to go a little longer, Jake slid his hand down to her pussy again and began to rub her clit one more time. Anne let him take his time and slid her legs open again for his hand. He slipped a finger in to feel the mix of her cream and his cum, pulling out some to slide across her clit.

It didn't take long for Annie to be ready for another orgasm. She put her hand on top of his hand to help set the pace. With a few strokes and now two fingers sliding in and out and across her clit, she climaxed and convulsed on his fingers. She came hard and pushed his hand down hard to hold her pussy and put more pressure on her clit. She was breathing hard and had to stop to catch her breath. Her clit was now too sensitive to touch, so she pulled his hand up to her stomach.

They lay together with skin touching skin. Light sweat covered their bodies and now they were both spent, breathing deep and holding each other. She pulled a sheet over both of them, and soon they were relaxed and ready for sleep. He slid his arm under her and gave her a long, passionate kiss goodnight. He snuggled in and she turned his back to him to spoon once again before dozing off.