Bedtime Stories Pt. 01

Story Info
Insomnia, and masturbating wife next to me in bed.
863 words
4.24
9.7k
10
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listen, pretending to be asleep. My wide open eyes, gazing into the darkness of the room can't make out anything but distorted shadows. You try to keep it down, trying not to make a sound, but your hand subtly rubbing against the sheets, and your trembling breaths, betrays you. I know what you are doing. You've done it before.

I know how much you wanted it, as we went to bed, how you wanted me inside of you. But I denied you, turned the other way, like so many nights before.

I don't remember what we argued about this time, and does it really matter? Yet another night ending in disagreement, leaving neither of us able to sleep. Your inviting attempts didn't break through my kevlar shield of stubborn bitterness.

You probably think I'm sleeping, unaware of what you do, right next to me. In secret pleasing yourself, in lack of what I didn't give you. I know how it probably makes you feel, alone, doubting my love for you, and at times that's what I want you to feel, not out of cruelty, it's just that I...

Yeah... it is kinda cruel. I know you want me, I know you want your man inside you, to take care of you, treat you, pleasure you, make you feel desired.

I hear how you're spreading your thighs, and how you increase the pace of your fingers between your legs, touching yourself, and how you start to breathe faster, as you always do when you are getting close.

It started with a tingle in my stomach, spreading, a fire that's growing stronger, and I notice how it starts to make me hard. Images start to flash before me, your smile, the face you make as you're about to cum, your round breasts, your thin cotton panties around your sexy ass, and how they follow your body in between your thighs, forming themself caressingly around your soft pussy, revealing the contours of your slit.

It has been quite a while since we... made love... had sex... since we fucked.

Your breaths tell me how you're struggling to push yourself past the ridge between you and your orgasm without making a sound. My cock grows harder. Hearing you masturbate beside me is turning me on, makes me horny, and I start to imagine your soft pussy clenching around my cock as I run it in and out of you, making you moan, taking care of you, pleasing you, making you cum... making myself cum inside of you.

I turn around, placing my hand between your thighs, caressing your fingers through your panties, pressing both our hands firmly against your convulsing pussy. You moan, and I lean over to kiss you, pressing my lips against yours. Kissing you passionately through your panting breaths.

I run my finger through your hair and caress you, as I pull your panties to the side, feeling your warm softness against the back of my fingers, touching your pussy.

You reach down for my cock, starting to stroke it, smearing my precum in the palm of your hand, softly moaning while we keep kissing. You spread your legs wider as I slide a finger along your slit, and rubbing my hand against your clit, letting a finger enter your wet pussy.

"No, don't tease." You whisper, and your voice is unsteady by your arousal.

"I want you inside... now." You continue, and pull me over yourself, making me fit perfectly between your thighs, docking in your warm harbor of lust and desire, with my cock throbbing against your aching entrance.

I push myself inside, entering you, letting the tip of my hard cock open you up, making way for my pulsating shaft, filling you, slowly, all the way in, deep, wet, tight. By your trembling breaths against my lips I know you are close, and I start to move in and out, increasing the pace, faster. You clench yourself hard around my cock, folding your legs around me, pulling me closer.

My cock stretching your pussy, sliding inside of you, was all you needed. Throughout our years together I've learned to recognize every little signal you make, how close you are.

I start thrusting harder, faster, pushing myself deeper, turning your panting breaths into whimpering moans as you start tensing your body, preparing to cum, thrusting your hips hard against me, letting me feel your clenching pussy squeeze my swelling cock firmly as I keep on fucking you, pushing my shaft through your convulsions, making myself close.

You moan loudly as I let you climax before me, just so I can enjoy your orgasm around my cock, letting your pussy squeeze and pulsate around me, while I keep pushing harder and faster, making my crotch tense and my cum rise through my shaft, until it bursts out inside you, groaning deeply as I reach my finish, filling your warm pussy.

We remain like that, calm, patiently riding out our orgasms together, closely entangled, kissing, caressing. You pull the covers over my back and wrap your arms around me, slowly falling asleep in each other's arms, with my cock still inside you.