Bedtime Stories Pt. 02

Story Info
Resident sister in law.
998 words
4.37
10k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another sleepless night, with swirling thoughts keeping me awake.

Even if I did have a say in it, I probably would have agreed to it. Newly separated, your sister needed somewhere to stay, and you insisted on letting her live with us until she got her own place sorted. Of course, she's family, that's what you do, right?

It's not like I have anything against her, she's a warm, caring, funny person, insisting on pulling her weight around the house. Yet, having someone living with you, inevitably poses an intrusion on your privacy, and I knew this would mean an extended time with little to no sex.

Her sheer presence stirs things. The way she walks around after a shower, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her, with the lower slit barely closing, barely covering her thighs.

Yes, she is pretty, sexy, and I can't help the effect she's having on me, however inappropriate it may be, it's highly intriguing. A hot, beautiful, off limit woman living in your house. Participating in family breakfasts and dinners, using our bathrooms, sleeping in one of our beds, having her privacy in one of our rooms.

I can't help thinking about what she does when she's in there.

In all fairness, she's probably just doing what people in general do, read, listen to music or an audio book, a pod maybe, sleep, charge her phone... undress... masturbate?

I'm not perving on her, that's way below me. I respect her privacy, I really do, it's none of my business if she, in the privacy of our guest room, in our spare bed, under our spare set of covers and sheets, pleases herself, bringing herself to an orgasm in the comfort of her own privacy, helping herself sleep.

I don't mind, really, I don't care, it's her own business what she does to herself... and how...

I can't sleep. It's way past midnight, and I'm lying wide awake. By your deep and slow breathing, I can tell you are sleeping, and I'm sure your sister is too.

Did she do it tonight? How long would she go without doing it? I don't think she did it the first night in our house, or the second, or even the first couple of nights, before she felt comfortable being here. But it's been well over a week now. How long would I have made it without relieving myself?

I bet she did, and it's totally fine, why wouldn't she, most people do, quite regularly. She probably crawled down under her covers, reached down, touched herself, started to fantasize about something, or someone. Massaging herself through her panties, making herself wet, sliding her fingers in under them, rubbing her clit, with the soft fabric caressing the back of her fingers... or does she sleep naked?

My raging boner just decided to keep me company in my sleeplessness. Perfect, now how am I supposed to sleep? Thinking of her, and what she allegedly did to herself, has turned me on, and she hasn't got a clue. She's probably sleeping, with the scent of her self induced satisfaction still on her fingers.

My cock is aching and crying for attention.

I decide to roll over to your side, spooning you from behind with my arm around you, letting my erection rest against your buttocks, gently kissing your neck.

You grab my hand, with your fingers in mine, pulling me closer. I know you're awake. I know you can feel my condition poking and twitching against you, and I know you like it as you steer my hand up under your shirt, placing it between your breasts, letting me touch you, cupping my hand around it, caressing, squeezing gently. I love the softness of your breasts.

You slowly start to move your hips, gently rubbing your ass against my cock, letting it press against your panties, between your buttcheeks. More than a week without sex must've had an effect on you too.

"Make it quiet." You whisper as you reach down and pull your panties down over your ass, grabbing my cock, steering it in between your thighs, placing the tip at the entrance of your pussy.

You're wet. I can tell how much you want it.

I start moving, in and out, further in for each thrust, enjoying the warmth and the moist as you let me deeper inside. You're pushing your ass against me, threading yourself over my cock until you have completely engulfed me inside of you.

Our breaths get deeper and heavier, and you struggle to keep yourself from moaning when I form my hand around your pussy, sliding a finger between your lips, your wet slit, feeling your contractions around my shaft as I push it in and out, with deep, firm thrusts. Rubbing your clit in my hand, knowing how much you like it, knowing it will make you cum.

I hear your muffled moans as you bury your face in your pillow, grabbing my hand between your thighs, pushing me tighter against your pussy, making me rub your clit with my fingers.

I thrust faster and harder, feeling you start to tightening around my cock, as I swell up inside you, fucking you deeper and deeper. Your body tensing, your panting breaths gets faster. I know you're about to cum, and your tight pussy around my cock drives me closer.

Too close to hold back.

I keep thrusting throughout my entire orgasm, releasing my cum deep inside you, emptying myself, ferociously rubbing your cunt with my fingers, pushing my cock deep and hard in and out of your cum drenched pussy, tirelessly, until you explode, moaning deeply, screaming muffled through the pillow, letting yourself cum on my cock, squeezing it hard, pumping every last drop of me inside you, pressing my hand hard against your pussy.

Twitching, tensing, slowly relaxing.

"I love when you cum inside me." I hear you mumble quietly, as I close my eyes, finally falling asleep.